It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Katya; <persik233111@gmail.com/affectionatebeast5@gmail.com> - Golddigger

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Katya; <persik233111@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 10, 2021 2:25 pm

..... typical Yola ..... daft like a Bun .. when Boris can't use his Scripts, he never understand and collapses regularly

Hello, my ray! I read your letter, but I didn't quite understand it, I'm sorry. Today I thought that our life was, just a series of events and, be sure, a trip. Many it has a long, almost around the world, with storms and calm, splashes and a serene stroke, and others have a short, like a light breeze of the breeze or the wings of the butterfly. Drops, connecting, form waves, waves - the sea and oceans, and my feeling in patience and stretching is growing and growing day after the day! Although, from this waiting and pain, I sometimes fall apart as hourglass or bursts of water, but we know that Aphrodite has formed from the sea foam. So, maybe my wait will bring my kind fruit. I took the documents for a trip to you now I can pay to your country. But you know the reason why I can't do it. I would like to buy tickets for a trip to you as quickly as possible, I want to be close to you this week. But while I do not know if I can do it...

God bless you! With love, your katya

Received: from [192.168.1.128] ([188.162.199.133])
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 17:09:53 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 11, 2021 4:34 pm

Hi, my favorite, thank you for your letter. I'm glad to know you're ready to help me, I'm not too confused. Sorry for my excitement. Beloved I would like to talk to you on Whatsapp, I think it will be easier for us to understand each other. what do you think? I'm very much in love with you. And I think Whatsapp will allow you to take a new step in our communication. What do you think? Looking forward to your answer.

Received: from [192.168.1.128] ([178.176.175.36])
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 17:16:51 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 12, 2021 12:52 pm

....... she's kidding us

Favorite I believe that you are real. I do not understand why you are so angry. I do not want to control you, I just offered you. I do not insist. Explain what is happening to me? Why are you angry at me??

Received: from [192.168.1.128] ([188.162.43.154])
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 12:27:17 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katya; <ket30kety@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 18, 2021 1:31 pm

.... now she starts a new Round and now she comes from Kazan ..... Chapter is closed and I've never written again to her :thinking:

Good day xxxxxxx! I am glad to receive your letter. I hope you have enough time to correspond with me.

I would like to tell a little about yourself. I am 30. My name is Catherine, you can call me just Katya. I live in Russia, in Kazan. I am looking for dating abroad since my dream is completely moving to another country. Whatever I was easier to fulfill your dream, I decided to start finding dating on the Internet. I want to tell you that I have no man. We broke up 2 years ago. I do not know whether you wonder if you know the reason for our separation or not. xxxxxxx I think it is worth telling you about it now, to no longer return
to this issue. In general, we were fine, but it lasted not long. We met him in college, over time we began to live together, but the more we spent together the time it became worse in relation to. He began to play gambling for money, at the very beginning he played small amounts of money, and over time he began to lose money that we
had a common strength to real estate. When I found out that he loses and my part of the money I decided to stop all of this and we were separated. Since then, we have no longer communicated...

How do you think xxxxxx, did I do right? But now everything is fine, I got a job that I really like it, I work "Consultant in the Bank." By education I "Accountant and Auditor". In general, I am very positive I love fun to spend time. Just like to cook. I feel great with delicious dishes, nevertheless, I manage to keep yourself in good shape).
I will send you a photo of myself. I would not mind if you also send your photos xxxxxx. Let's learn more in more detail. Tell me about yourself. How do you like to spend your free time. Did you have love with someone?

Katya.

P/S: It is important for me to see photos of you.

Received: from [192.168.1.128] ([188.162.42.200])
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 12:00:33 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

1.jpg

1-2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katya; <affectionatebeast5@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 24, 2021 2:44 pm

..... now she comes again with a other Email address around the Corner

Good afternoon * join! I am glad to receive your letter. I hope you have enough time to correspond with me.

I would like to tell a little about yourself. I am 30. My name is Catherine, you can call me just Katya. I live inArmenia in Yerevan I am looking for dating abroad since my dream is completely moving to another country. Whatever I was easier to fulfill your dream, I decided to start finding dating on the Internet. I want to tell you that I have no man. We broke up 2 years ago. I do not know whether you wonder if you know the reason for our separation or not. * Join I think it is worth telling you about it now, to no longer return to this issue. In general, we were fine, but it lasted not long. We met him in college, over time we began to live together, but the more we spent together the time it became worse in relation to. He began to play gambling for money, at the very beginning he played small amounts of money, and over time he began to lose money that we had a common strength to real estate. When I found out that he loses and my part of the money I decided to stop all of this and we were separated. Since then, we have no longer communicated ...

How do you think * join, did I do right? But now everything is fine, I got a job that I really like it, I work "Consultant in the Bank." By education I "Accountant and Auditor". In general, I am very positive I love fun to spend time. Just like to cook. I feel great with delicious dishes, nevertheless, I manage to keep yourself in good shape). I will send you a photo of myself. I would not mind if you also send my photos * Join. Let's learn more in more detail. Tell me about yourself. How do you like to spend your free time. Did you have love with someone?

Katya.

P / S: It is important for me to see photos of you.

Received: from [192.168.1.87] ([178.176.174.217])
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 17:15:40 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

.... Pics already posted in her last Mail

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Katya; <katyapersiklove@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:22 pm

... next Attack from her under a new Emailaddress.

Good day xxxxxx!! I am glad to get your letter. I hope you have enough time to correspond with me.

I would like to tell a little about yourself. I am 30. My name is Catherine, you can call me just Katya. I live in Russia, in Kazan. I am looking for dating abroad since my dream is completely moving to another country. Whatever I was easier to fulfill your dream, I decided to start finding dating on the Internet. I want to tell you that I have no man. We broke up 2 years ago. I do not know whether you wonder if you know the reason for our separation or not. xxxxxx I think it is worth telling you about it now to make a bigger to this issue. In general, we were fine, but it lasted for a long time. We met him in college, over time we began to live together, but the more we spent together the time it became worse in relation to. He began to play gambling for money, at the very beginning he played small amounts of money, and over time he began to lose money that we were jointly copied to real estate. When I found out that he loses and my part of the money I decided to stop all of this and we were separated. Since then, we have no longer communicated.

How do you think xxxxxx!, did I right out? But now everything is fine, I got a job that I really like it, I worry "Consultant in the Bank." By education I "Accountant and Auditor". In general, I am very positive, I love to carry time happily. Just like to cook. I feel beautifully appetizing dishes, nevertheless I manage to keep yourself in good form). I will send you a photo of myself. I would not be against if you also send your photos xxxxxx!. Let's learn more in more detail. Tell me about yourself. How do you like to spend your free time. Did you have love with someone?

Received: from [10.0.0.100] ([178.176.174.66])
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 15:03:35 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

1 ш.jpg

1 шаблон.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”