It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olesya; <xika.olesya@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:48 pm

..... from E-Spam in german

Hello !!
How did you spend the day ??? I would meet with you! I live 35.5 years! I am an interesting and kind girl ..
I will also say that I am a romantic nature .. I dream of meeting a good person with whom I can feel loved!
I am looking for a reliable person for a future together ... If it seems to you that we are suitable for each other, I am looking forward to your letters of reply .. After all, this could be exactly the chance we have dreamed of all our lives. .. Let us try it? I will also wait for your picture, please send! Olesya

Received: from [45.132.226.11] (helo=45.132.226.203) by p589655.kvmvps with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
From: Unwiederholbar interessant <xika.olesya@yendex.site>
Reply-To: Perfekt <xika.olesya@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 23:28:51 +0300

VPN-Consumer-Network
Syndesi Networks B.V.
Opfikon
Zürich
Switzerland

33640369.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Russian scammers”