It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:49 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Aleksandra; <aleksandra.angelochek@stepmail.ru/aleksandra.angelocheek@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Aleksandra Zaytseva; <aleksandra.angelocheek@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:32 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! How is your day? Today I didn’t see your answer, so I decided to write to you myself. I really hope that I will see your answer! I'll be waiting! Best regards, Aleksandra.

Received: from [10.28.0.9] ([185.242.6.2])
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 20:31:28 +0300

M247-LTD-Prague
M247 LTD Prague Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS PRAGUE NOC
M247 - Prague Network Management Centre
Tiskarska 10
11000, Prague - Czech Republic
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:15 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! How is your day? Today I didn’t see your answer, so I decided to write to you myself. I really hope that I will see your answer! I'll be waiting! Today I will be at work all day! Best regards, Aleksandra.

Received: from [10.21.0.2] ([185.242.6.2])
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 16:44:21 +0300

M247-LTD-Prague
GLOBALAXS PRAGUE NOC
Tiskarska 10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:45 pm

.... I told her "that she can go"

Hello my dear xxxxxx! How is your day? I hope all is well! I want to say that I am writing to you from work and I am in Russia. I do not understand why my letters come from the Czech Republic. I'm writing to you from work! Dear xxxxxx, I need to pay for air tickets this week and I am currently missing 365 US dollar. Don't you have this amount of money at the moment? My dear xxxxxx, understand me, I try to understand you in everything, but you should also understand my situation. The fact that the travel agency will not wait long, they have the right to cancel my trip to you, for non-compliance with the contract. That is, then it turns out that I did everything in vain. I collected a lot of documents, and did everything to come to you. And if we don't pay now, you are losing the chance to be together. I hope you understand everything perfectly! And so I am asking you to help me now. Moreover, in two weeks there will be holidays, and tickets will cost more. Maybe you can borrow this money, or borrow it from your friends or acquaintances? I beg you very much. Try to solve this problem in the very next few days. All in our hands. I will believe that we will succeed and we will be together! I love you Marc! I kiss you! Your love, Aleksandra

Received: from [10.21.0.2] ([185.242.6.2])
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 20:16:40 +0300

M247-LTD-Prague
GLOBALAXS PRAGUE NOC
Tiskarska 10

IMG-11172020-214798.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:22 pm

Hello xxxxxx! I read your letter, and I want to say that you did not understand me. I wrote to you that there are people who cheat for their own benefit, but I do not belong to them. You can trust me 100 percent. My beloved xxxxx, you must trust me or we will not find our happiness and love. You can write letters endlessly, but it becomes boring for me. I want to move to a new level in our relationship! I want everything to be real with us. But to make our dreams come true, I need your help! I can't do it without you! I love you very much xxxxxx! I wanna be with you! My dear xxxxxx, I hope that my letter and my surprises for you were not empty words and deeds, and you will understand my seriousness towards you! I really need you and I want to meet you no matter what! Every day I dream of being with you. I really miss your support and your affection! There are no easy ways in our life, problems always arise, but when we overcome everything, we will be proud that we achieved our goals together! I believe that we will succeed! My dear xxxxxx, please think well and write me your solution! I love you xxxxxx! I look forward to hearing from you! Your love,
Aleksandra

Received: from [10.26.0.2] ([185.242.6.2])
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 18:18:32 +0300

M247-LTD-Prague
GLOBALAXS PRAGUE NOC
Tiskarska 10

IMG-10102020-113139.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:23 pm

..... she knows that she's busted .....but still wants Money but I've canceled .... let her be "very upset"

Hello dear xxxxx! Of course, I will be upset with your letters. Why? Because your positions in life are wrong. You are ready to give up happiness, from meeting me. You're doing it all wrong. You abandon me because you are only concerned about your problems, not our common ones. What should I think of you ??? I think you are doing everything wrong. Even if you have problems, you had to look for ways to solve this problem. You can borrow money from your friends, or elsewhere. The main thing for me is a meeting, and now you are writing to me as a little boy, not a man. You can continue to complain about your life, but this way you will not find happiness! I hope that you understand everything that I am telling you. Think well, draw conclusions, and then tell me your answer. Take your time, think well. What are you willing to give up. First of all, learn to appreciate what is common between us, and not what you have personal. I did everything for you, and if you refuse now, I will be very upset. I have nothing more to add. I said everything. Sincerely,
Aleksandra

Received: from [10.29.0.3] ([185.242.6.2])
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 20:08:50 +0300

M247-LTD-Prague
GLOBALAXS PRAGUE NOC
Tiskarska 10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:06 pm

... she don't give up Image

Hello dear xxxxxx! How's your day? I don't see your answer, so I decided to write you myself. How did you spend your weekend ? I hope all is well! I really hope that I will see your answer! I'll be waiting! Today I will be at work all day! Best regards, Aleksandra.

Received: from [10.16.0.6] ([217.138.220.194])
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 18:56:06 +0300

M247-LTD-Prague
GLOBALAXS PRAGUE NOC
Tiskarska 10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:40 pm

.... found in Trash

Hi dear xxxxxx !!! Your answer was not there today. I decided to write you a small letter to wish you a good day and good mood! I hope you have a great time. I ask you not to forget about me and I really hope that soon I will see your answer to my previous letter! I will be very glad! I wish you a good day and a great mood! Yours
Aleksandra

Received: from [10.24.0.8] ([185.242.6.2])
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 17:12:05 +0300

M247-LTD-Prague
GLOBALAXS PRAGUE NOC
Tiskarska 10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! How's your day? Today I didn’t see your answer, so I decided to write to you myself. How do you spend your weekends ? I hope all is well! I really hope that I will see your answer! I will be waiting for your answer ! Best regards, Aleksandra.

Received: from [10.25.0.6] ([185.242.6.2])
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 14:31:07 +0300

M247-LTD-Prague
GLOBALAXS PRAGUE NOC
Tiskarska 10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:01 pm

Hey xxxxxx !!! How are you ??? How are you ??? I hope all is well !!! I do not see your answer !!! I wrote a letter, but you didn't answer. If you do not want to communicate with me or are busy, just write to me about it. I am very worried !!! I will wait for your reply.
Aleksandra.

Received: from [10.16.0.2] ([185.242.6.2])
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 13:34:04 +0300

M247-LTD-Prague
GLOBALAXS PRAGUE NOC
Tiskarska 10

Return to “Russian scammers”