It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Veronika Fedotova; <veronichka1986.35@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Veronika Fedotova; <veronichka1986.35@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:12 pm

.... Workshop still need 24h

Hello my dear. How are you? Probably you are at work, what is the weather like? I’m at home, cooked dinner, and then watched TV, now I’ll take a shower and go to bed. Tomorrow afternoon I will leave work to make a copy of my passport and send it to you, my dear. I kiss you and wish you a good day.

.... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 21:38:38 +0300
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:25 pm

..... День России is today

Hello my dear, how are you, we have a holiday in Russia, and nothing is working, I went to a travel agency to make a copy of my passport, but everything was closed, I don't have a printer or a photocopy at home so I can make you a copy of your passport ... On Monday in Russia it will also be a day off, but maybe something will work, I will try to send you my internal passport on Monday or, at best, on Tuesday, and I hope that we will finally see you, I am at home and now I am I will go to my relatives in the village to help with the housework. And then I will go to the bathhouse. I hope you know what a Russian bath is. I wish you a good day, my beloved man.

.... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 14:39:04 +0300
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:13 pm

.... of course, Monday is also free in Russia coz of public Holiday today on a Weekend ..... but she can again answer immediately ..... so, her "Home" is not closed :D

My dear, I just never met a man who is ready to help me with something, even help me pay for the trip. All my life I earned myself and not a single man gave me gifts, so I doubted a little that this was true, I thought it was impossible. My dear banks are no longer working today and tomorrow. And the same is a holiday in Russia, not all over the world, we have our own holiday in Russia. My dear, I ask you to understand me correctly, I want to meet with you, and I will send you a copy of your passport on Monday, as soon as you wake up in the morning to go to work, go to your mail and check my letter from you, I will attach a copy of my passport to my letter ... I kiss you man, I am very happy.

.... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 14:39:04 +0300

..... we let her roast with a answer till Monday, seems that Monday is now a "normal" Workingday by her ... she buy only Time. I'm to 300% sure that we'll get totally crap as copy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:51 pm

Hello my dear. How are you? Are you all right? We have a day of Russia, it does not concern your country, so you do not know anything about the holiday, and therefore we also have a day off in Russia on Monday. What are you doing today? Don't you want to write to me already? I'm waiting for your answer. Kiss, love.

.... IP shows Google
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 09:21:09 +0300

.... someImage for being cheeky ..... as when we don't know after all the years here about russian public Holidays :disagree:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:20 pm

.... of course, immediately her answer again

My dear, I will do everything as you asked. I promise you. I love you. Are you resting today?

.... IP shows Google
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 15:59:34 +0300

... when her Workshop needs so long, we must get then a First-Class Copy but it will be crap .... how usual

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:46 pm

Hello my dear. How are you? You're probably already at work. I am sending you my passport. And I'm waiting for your answer. Since everything is open with us today and so is the tour agency.

.... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 15:13:03 +0300

20210614_11290.jpg

..... How I've said before. When somebody plays so long of time to get a Copy, it can only end up in a Drama. This Copy belongs to the TOP 5 of the worsed Forgeries.

..... Pic is wrong, in the Datapage 2 diff. Fonts and in diff. Colours, machine-readable Part is complete Nonsense and free Fantasy, Signature don't match with her Name, Date of issue don't match with her B-day, Veronika turned into a Yuliya.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:55 pm

..... immediately a answer and I've not written back

My dear I am still waiting for your answer, what do you say? Am I preparing to fly to you, already taking a vacation from work, or is everything canceled?

.... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 17:52:41 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:29 pm

.... NOW immediately her answer and "she've" no time to translate

Иди на хуй ушлепок. Ты позвони в посольство и спроси какой в России паспорт и они тебе скажут. Дебил.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party: the bad F***** y*** answer

Return to “Russian scammers”