It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alisa, <Apus35@mail.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alisa, <Apus35@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:46 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hi there my dear friend. How are you today? I hope you are fine and you will be happy to respond to my letter! I am very much happy that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. I am Alisa. Obviously you have understood where I am from by my name. I come from a big wonderful land Russia. My age is 35. I’m looking for a man for true friendship and possibly for meaningful relationship. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be glad to get your answer. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as fast as you can. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you reply to my letter, I will send you more images of me. So we will be able to see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also forward me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to learn more details about you. I wish you an excellent day and good mood.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: Apus35@mail.ru

I am waiting. Alisunka!

Received: from [23.129.64.240] (port=10986 helo=localhost) by sec1.secrel.com.br with esmtpa (Exim 4.94)
To: <palmierovalente80@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Alisulya Alisunya <efiuza@secrel.com.br>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 13:37:12 +0200

EMERALD-ONION-TOR1
Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98104-1404

..... IP we know from here:

Anna; <echocolate404@gmail.com/angel.nights0123@gmail.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=136760

CAM-994.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Alisa, <Apus35@mail.ru>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alisa, <cassiopeia35@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:30 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Good Day Dear. How are you? I hope you are OK and you will be happy to give your reply my letter! I am extremely excited that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. My name is Alisa. Maybe you have grasped where I come from by my name. I live a large splendid land Russia. I am 35 years old. I’m searching for a man for good fellowship and probably for meaningful relations. If you find me attractive and got interested in me, I will be delighted to get your respond. I belive you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message as soon as possible. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will provide you with more images of me. Thus we could see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I believe you will also forward me your image and tell me about yourself. I want to know more information about you. I wish you a lucky day and good mood.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: cassiopeia35@mail.ru

I am waiting. Alisa

Received: from localhost (ip168.ip-51-195-166.eu [51.195.166.168])
To: <mesutkoca15@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: Iam Alisok <fatimaferrando@correo.ugr.es>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 09:56:02 +0200

OVH_275649824
Failover Ips
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
New London House, 6 London Street
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

DSC-614.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alisa, <Apus35@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:07 pm

.... finally from DMF

Hello xxxxxx !!!!
I am very glad to see your answer. I am glad that you did not disregard my letter!

xxxxxx I am very pleased to meet you. My name is Alisa. I'm 35 years old . I was born on April 10, 1986.
According to the zodiac sign Aries. I live in the city of Serov, Sverdlovskaya region. Country Russia .
If you are interested in learning more about my city, you can watch it on the Internet.
I live with my apartment. I am a single girl, never married. I do not have children .
I work in the field of hardware massage. I'll talk about my work in more detail later!
xxxxxx I am very interested in getting to know you better and getting to know each other better.
xxxxxx I hope you can also tell us a little about you.
I think that there is enough information about me for the first letter!)))
It will be interesting for me to read any information to get to know you better.
I will wait for your answer !
Hope to receive a quick email!
Have a nice day ! Regards Alisa !!!

Ps: I will be very happy to receive your photos !!! I am sending you my photos and videos from work !!!

Written from my MAIL.RU Monday, April 26, 2021 11:03:54 AM

.... delivered over Mail.ru
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 11:03:55 +0300

4JH32JFL.jpg

TK4F9Qxw/HJS032j.jpg

Y54GR.jpg

CNAY6141.MP4
https://sendvid.com/vtmssngz

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:15 pm

Hello xxxxxx !!!!
Nice to see your answer !! How are you ? How is the weather ?
I hope everything is OK !
xxxxxx communication with you makes my mood better !!!

I want to tell you a little about myself. I work in a beauty salon. I am a master of hardware massage.
I do not do manual massage. These are various roller and vacuum body massage machines.

But I want to take training courses for manual anti-cellulite massage.
Unfortunately, now after the pandemic, the salon does not work stably, but before the summer the girls want to be in shape.
Therefore, for me now is a good season for work.
I only work with women in massage. There are reasons for this. Since there are many inadequate men.
I hope that it will be possible to work stably soon! You need to believe in the best !!!
In general, I have a medical degree. After 11th grade, I went to medical college.
I graduated from medical college safely. I have already gone 3 times as a volunteer to clinics where people are treated for COVID.
This is a plus for my medical career. I have these marks in my medical history. I also have the COVID vaccine.
As I told you I live in the City of Serov. I am not married and have never been.
I do not have children . Probably fate has not yet given me a man with whom I can spend the rest of my days.
Actually, I would like to meet a man for a serious relationship. What do you think about this ?
Are you looking for a girlfriend only for short meetings or a serious relationship?
I'm interested to find out !!!
In general, it would be interesting for me to learn as much as possible about you!
I will also try to write to you more about me !!!
xxxxxx I'm finishing my letter! I will be waiting for your answer !!
I wish you a sunny day and good mood !!!
Regards Alisa !!!

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 09:29:16 +0300

4tfefq.jpg

4tger.jpg

e6u65hh.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 08, 2021 3:37 pm

...... lame excuse; May 1st. was on a Saturday, so in Russia the Monday was free ..... next will be 2moro .... May 9th.

Hello xxxxxx !!!
I am very glad to see your letter!
I am pleased that I can write you an answer again.
It is a great happiness for me that we communicate and exchange letters !!!
Sorry for the long answer! We had May holidays in Russia.
They are usually carried out in orchards and vegetable gardens. I visited my parents in the garden
in place with them all these days. Yesterday I returned home, but I didn’t go to work.
came out. I was involved in cooking and cleaning the house. Today with new
I went back to work after a few days off. I
I took them on purpose because I did not rest for a long time. I was really looking forward to writing you a letter again !!
xxxxxx has almost no time left for sports. If there is time then I go to
gym .
xxxxxxx How are you? How is your health ? I hope all is well!
At work, the workload is now strong. Many girls go to massage courses to look good !!!
By the way, I hope you understood everything correctly about my work.
I only work with girls. This is a vacuum massage to tighten the skin and remove Cellulite.
I have nothing to do with erotic massage !!! I immediately warn you about this.
xxxxxxx Now it is a little difficult to answer you in time. But I always try to answer you as soon as possible.
I will wait for your next reply !! I have to finish my letter !!! Tell me as much as possible about you!
I am very interested in reading !!! I am sending you my photos! Hope you enjoy receiving them !!!
I wish you a good day and good mood !!!
Your Alisa !!!!

Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 10:01:11 +0300

5y5hye5g.jpg

FOR-YOU.jpg

g4e66.jpg

wf5wf.jpg

...... Pic 1

Эльмира Замалеева - Йошкар-Ола, Россия
https:/ /elot.ru/profile/67934307

https:/ /in-vk.com/user/zamaleeva85

https:/ /wikitop.ru/user/67934307

https:/ /vk.com/zamaleeva85 ...... its Private .... 691 Friends & 1748 entries

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/zamaleeva85

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 11, 2021 4:45 pm

Hello xxxxxx !!!
How are you ?? I hope all is well !!!
xxxxxx in general in Russia this year was an official weekend from 1 to
May 11.

xxxxxx you know that I try to write to you as often as possible, but sometimes it takes time to answer.
But I am very glad to see your letter now and write you an answer!
xxxxxxx I was thinking about you and our acquaintance! It's true ! I hope you thought too!
I have a question for you xxxxxx.
I would like to know your plans for the future! How do you feel about me ?
Do you have any serious thoughts about me? I know it might be early to ask such questions. But this is very important to me.
xxxxxxx I'm asking you this question because I don't want to waste your time and mine.
We are adults, adequate people and I want to know your thoughts. I beg you to write to me sincerely.
I've already made a lot of mistakes and burned myself, so I don't want to suffer again!
xxxxxx I hope you understand me correctly. I want to be confident in a man who will open up for serious communication. I guarantee the truth and sincerity on my behalf. I am a grown girl and I want a serious, stable relationship based on truth.
xxxxxxx I will finish my letter.
I am sending you my summer photo and video !!! I hope you enjoy it!
Your Alisa !!!!

ate: Tue, 11 May 2021 16:46:47 +0300

4ywefff.jpg

ETGV2218.jpg

BPSS7308.MP4
https://sendvid.com/1smkqpz3

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 13, 2021 1:07 pm

Hello xxxxxx !!!
I am very happy to see your letter !!! How are you doing xxxxxx?
I hope all is well !!!

I want to tell you a little about myself.
Like any girl, I love flowers. My favorite flowers are roses and lilies.
My favorite color is pink, turquoise.
I love underwear in red and black.
I like to read books . I love reading world literature. I love Russian classics.
My favorite book is The Master and Margarita. (Bulgakov)
I love the film "3 meters above the sky" very much.
I also like to watch interesting adventure films in the evening!
What kind of movies do you like to watch? I love going to the cinema.
I think this is a good cultural holiday! I love going to music concerts.
But unfortunately I haven't been there for a long time. Music groups rarely come to my city to give concerts.
xxxxxx I try to walk more because movement is life. I can rarely visit the fitness center, because there is not enough time. But I try to follow my figure!
Do you think I should lose weight ?? I think I'm in normal form))).
xxxxxxx I told you a little about myself, so that you get to know me better! I want us to be closer to each other with each letter!
I will very much wait for your answer! I will try to answer your letter as soon as possible !!!
I wish you a good sunny day and a wonderful mood !!!
Regards, Your Alisa !!!

Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 08:53:52 +0300

4yy4ev.jpg

FUBB7299.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 14, 2021 3:01 pm

Hello xxxxxx !!!!
How are you?
I am very happy again that I can again read your words, find out your thoughts.
I have a need to receive your letters every day.
Since we met, my life has changed for the better.
I think it's thanks to you, because every day of communication with
gives you great pleasure.
Do you have similar feelings?
xxxxxxx from sports I only have the opportunity to go to the gym. and
it rarely happens because of work. But I really love to study
sports. I like to watch figure skating, art
gymnastics. I just love sports and everything connected with it! ))
Today there is little free time, because there is a lot of work to do. I was very tired at work again. I want to relax!
I haven't rested for a long time.
There are only weekends, and then sometimes. I have a desire to take a vacation and rest for several months.
I've been thinking about it for a long time. even on Saturdays I almost always work!
Do you have a vacation? How are you going to conduct them? Or are you already
wasted my vacation time !?
I have not thought yet, but I know for sure that I will already be taking vacations in the near future.
xxxxxxx, every day I start thinking more and more about you, about your words.
I cannot explain what is happening to me. You are so far from me, but I can feel your presence next to me.
As if you are there and talking. There is something about you that
attracts me very much !!!
Every day I am more and more convinced that fate exists. And I
I believe in fate. Perhaps you are my destiny !? What do you think?
Do you agree with me, with my thoughts? I think you are a person I can trust and believe.
You are not like everyone else. You are a special man! You are the only one, and I don't want to lose you.
You entered my heart.
Although little time has passed, you were able to fully interest me with your words, your thoughts.
I can now fully open up to you, tell all my thoughts, my experiences.
I want our communication to grow stronger every day.
I also wish you, too, to fully open up to me. Can you tell me how you feel about me?
can we really have a serious relationship? What does your heart say?
Am I totally interested in xxxxxx? Do you trust me xxxxxx? You xxxxxx, have become a very close person to me.
I also want you to treat me as warmly. I am completely sincere with you.
I'm not going to deceive you, play with your feelings.
I'm completely honest with you. I'm not interested in flirting or instant relationships, I already told you about this.
I want a serious relationship that will last the rest of my life.
I have already asked you many questions, I hope that you will answer them sincerely!
It's time for me to finish the letter, there is still a lot to do. Write me your beautiful and big letter as soon as possible.
I wish you a nice day and good luck !!
I send you my kind and gentle kisses !!!
Your Alisa !!!!

Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 13:55:47 +0300

4egsr.jpg

g4sr.jpg

rgsy.jpg

w43ytgg.jpg

ywg4ygs.jpg

.... all EXIF-Datas removed and she hold a Card from a Shopping Center in her Hand but one cannot read the Address.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 18, 2021 2:04 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx !!!
I was pleased to receive and read your letter.
You made me very happy, even my mood improved.
I have been looking forward to this moment so much, but now I have the opportunity to write again!

My dear xxxxxx , every day your letters inspire me, they comfort me and give me serious support.
Every day I start thinking about you more and more. Are you thinking about me ? Sometimes I cannot understand myself.
How can this be with me? After all, we have never met in reality.
Only your letters. This is the opportunity for our communication with you.
I know that somewhere far away lives a person who also thinks about me, who needs me, who is also looking forward to the letter.
And this person is you xxxxxx !!!
Our communication lives only through letters and we must try to convey everything through letters, all the feelings that were born in our little hearts.
I am very glad that you were able to create in me such strong and strong feelings for you.
I know that my feelings for you will only grow and grow stronger every day.
I think that a beautiful feeling was born in your heart too, which haunts you.
I'm right? Do you agree with me?
My dear xxxxxx, did you notice? That with every letter, our relationship increase.
This makes me happy even more. You and I have already moved to another level
communication, more than sympathy.
I can even say that it is closer to love. Did you think about that ? I understand ,
that you and I have not known each other for a long time.
But during this time, you have become a very important person for me. Do you understand me ?
These are not empty words. I am writing to you honestly and sincerely.
I am grateful to God that he gave us such a chance !!! We have found each other among millions of people.
I have never felt so good before.
And now you give me a lot of strength, and the hope that you and me
everything will be serious. My dear xxxxxx, are you really ready for a serious relationship?
Understand, I tell you this already from my first letter that I want
meet the man of my dreams. This is my biggest dream !!!
I just want to have my man. The man who will
love and respect me!
A man to whom I can give love and affection
!!! This will already be a fairy tale for me ...
And you know that all fairy tales end with a good ending. Here I am
I hope that everything will be fine with us, even better than in a fairy tale
!!!
Because everything is in our hands. Only you and I can do this. You just have to believe it ... I wrote to you about
all my feelings.
I do not want to hide the truth from you. I am ready to talk about feelings to you, but I would also like you to reciprocate, and sincerely.
I'm already waiting for a letter from you. Please try to answer me in soon .
xxxxxxx , I will miss you without your tender and affectionate words.
I send you my tender kisses !!!
Your Alisa !!!

Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 10:45:22 +0300

3drg4.jpg

r4wgrzv.jpg

r5wywagewf.jpg

NYTL2302.MP4
https://sendvid.com/y5q07wia

... normally I should not post this Video; she looks like she has just been beaten up or howled vigorously :shock: :-o :thinking: :thinking: ..... simple:strange

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 21, 2021 2:23 pm

Hello xxxxxx !!!
How are you ? How is your mood ??
Hope you are doing well. I am pleased to receive your letter.
I am insanely glad that you are in this world. I am in a good mood, I really want to share my mood with you.
I want you and me both to be happy. Today is a special day.

My sweet xxxxxx! Yes, now I will try to explain to you why this special day. You cannot even imagine what is happening to me, and to my little heart.
I am immediately happy, and something disturbs my heart.
You are so far away.
But you were able to completely subdue me.
During our communication, you were able to prove all your seriousness and trust.
You opened your heart to me. I also want to open my heart.
From now on my heart belongs to you xxxxxx.
I thought for a long time, but I still decided to open up to you.
I found the only man to whom I can give my heart.
xxxxxx I want to tell you that you are in my heart! You are the man I want to get to know closely.
And I want to say that I do not want to meet other men !!))
I have never felt such deep feelings for a man before.
Even before that day, I felt a great affection for you, but I could not even imagine that I would fall in love with you.
This is very pretty xxxxxx !! Be in love !!! Do you agree with me? Tell me, do you have feelings for me?
For a long time I have been looking for that only man whom I can fully trust, who will be able to understand my feelings.
Fate gave me you xxxxxx !!! I really need you xxxxxx!

I had never imagined before that this moment of recognition would come so quickly.
But that time has come. I found someone to whom I can say these cherished words. I wanna be with you!
Love is the sweetest feeling. I am very glad to know that your feelings are mutual.
It is a pity that you are now at a great distance from me!
But I will believe that you and I will soon be able to feel our feelings in reality.
Did you think about that?
You know xxxxxx, Many may say that I am in a hurry and too early to draw conclusions.
But I cannot hide my feelings. I am an open person and used to tell only the truth.
I want to say everything that has accumulated in me in such a short time. Do you understand me???
I didn't even know before that in this way you can find a man for a serious relationship.
But I met you and now I will try to do everything so as not to lose
you. You are my destiny xxxxxx!
I really need you xxxxx ... I do not know how you will react to my letter, but I will still be pleased to receive your sincere answer.
I hope your feelings are mutual. This concludes my letter. waiting for an answer.
I send you my tender kisses!
Your Alisa !!!

Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 15:15:43 +0300

UTUV9263.jpg

yw45gr.jpg

.... by this Phone .... and EXIF complete removed :disagree:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 24, 2021 4:51 pm

Hello My dear xxxxxx !!
I am very happy to see your letter !!!
I'm in a good mood today !! Because you gladdened me again with a letter.
I am very glad that you are trying to answer me quickly. Unfortunately it sometimes takes time for me to answer you !!

I never thought that my feelings could go that far.
But I'm glad that I have you. quite a bit of time has passed since our acquaintance, but I am already beginning to understand that you really understand me.
I trusted you and you trust me too. I am grateful for your trust!
My dear xxxxxx , can I call you that?
I want us to have a mutual understanding. Understand what our feelings are with
every day they must only get stronger, so that later they can pass into strong love.
You already know that in my heart there is a great desire to be yours, and by your side forever. Do you have such a desire?
I really want to be together in the near future.
We have almost everything for this happiness, my heart is full of love for you, I would like you to reciprocate me too.
All that separates us from our happiness is thousands of kilometers. Distance is the wall in front of us now.
This wall can always be stepped over to be together. Do you want me to be by your side? everything I write is the real truth.
All my words come only from my heart.
I am grateful to fate that it linked us into one whole. Now nothing can separate us.
Before, I did not believe in fate, but now that I met you, I began to believe in fate.
I believe that we have one destiny for two. And what do you think?
You are everything to me and even more, you are the one for whom I am ready for many actions.
Only for you, my dear, xxxxxx . And every time, again and again, I say: - I need you.
I'm tired of being alone, I want to feel your attention. I want you to be the happiest man on this earth.
In life, every person has a chance to have him all his life
he was glad that he took this chance.
Our chance with you is to be together. Do you agree with me? I will very much wait for this moment,
when you and I can feel the taste of our strong love.
My dear xxxxxx , I also have questions for you.
Tell me honestly so I know. Can I count on meeting you?
Understand that when we meet, we can talk and look into each other's eyes.
I would give everything now to look at your beautiful
eyes, to your smile ...
I know, and I am sure that you will certainly be glad to see me.
I'm right? On this I will already finish my letter!
Hope you get back to me as soon as possible. Please answer
my questions .
my dear xxxxxxx , remember and know that you are very
dear and I want to be yours !!!
My dear xxxxxx , I send you my strongest kisses!
Forever yours Alisa !!!

Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 18:45:37 +0300

jw3l.jpg

t3tfae.jpg

t4gargsr.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2021 2:54 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx !!!
How are you ? How is the weather there ??
I am very glad to receive your new letter. You write beautiful and gentle words.
I reread your letters many times and I understand that you are a very good, understanding person.
With you I can discuss serious things, I can confide in you. You give me the most precious thing that can be!
You give me love xxxxx. Thank you for your words of love and dedication!

I am very pleased that I have warm feelings for you xxxxxx.
I feel your warmth across the distance. I want you to be by my side.
Of course, I understand that we are very far from each other.
I'm still drawn to you. But I can't do anything.
You could close your eyes and be next to you, but this is impossible.
This only happens in the fairy tale xxxxxx !! Sometimes I sit and think, can we really not meet?
After all, we are already adults, and we understand everything perfectly. I think it was no coincidence that we met. It is fate itself that wants to unite us, and not only. It also all depends on you and me, on our desire.
Do you agree with me xxxxxxx?
Right now, you and I should only care about how we can arrange our meeting.
You and I cannot communicate all our lives only through letters.
I think that every person would like to feel the taste of love in reality, this is the feeling that arose between us.
It grows every day, and you want something more.
There is a hope in me that soon we will meet, we will be able to say how we love each other.
My darling xxxxxxx, to be together, you need to take action. Do you agree?
I want to be with you as soon as possible, because soon I will have a vacation.
And now I decided that it would be great to spend them with you. That's a good idea for xxxxxxx, isn't it?
In my heart there are many feelings for you, she has no boundaries. Now I remember how we started to communicate.
I didn't think our feelings would go that far. My heart longs for you, there is a lot of passion in it.
I want to see the joy in your eyes. It will give you love and care.
I want to wake up with you and say to you "Good morning my dear xxxxxxx ". And gently kiss your lips.
Before, I only dreamed of meeting a man to whom I could give my care and affection. It was in my dreams,
and now it has come true. Did you notice that I was dreaming? And now I dream to be with you xxxxxx.
So I am sure that our meeting will definitely take place !! The main thing is to believe in it and take the first steps. I hope that we will find a solution soon. Now I have to finish my letter !!!
I will wait for your reply, with good news !!!
I am sending you tender kisses !!!
With love forever yours Alisa !!!

Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 14:45:34 +0300

PHVR7553.jpg

TDYY4708.jpg

OOIS2535.MP4
https://sendvid.com/8ryo9a30

... nice Job where one can watch Movies during Work on the Office-PC

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 28, 2021 2:51 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx !!!
As always, it is a pleasure to receive your letter.
I now have time to answer you. today is a very good mood.
And even more so, there is reason to rejoice at your letter and the anniversary of my parents' wedding.
I'm very happy for them.
I was really looking forward to this moment, and chose a gift for them.
I chose for a very long time, but then the idea came to me to give a washing machine.
I think this is a very good gift. But after that, I bought 2 tickets for a performance in the theater.
I remember my parents wanted to go to the theater for a long time. And they just had such an opportunity.
My love xxxxxx, do you think they will like the gift? I hope that yes .
Today is a special day for parents, 45 years of marriage is a very important and big date. Do you agree with me?
My love xxxxxx can you imagine what sincere love is capable of ??))) Many years of marriage.
Therefore, I tell you, and I continue to say every day that love is capable of anything !!!
In general, I think that this is the most sincere force in the whole world.
What do you think xxxxxx? I want to be next to you.
And then I will feel myself the happiest girl in the whole world.
I am sure that you and I will have a happy future, and you and I need to take advantage of this chance as soon as possible.
I hope that our destiny is with you to be together forever !!!
Now I am very lonely without you, I really miss you. We are adults who have the right to love and common happiness.
But we cannot feel it yet, because there is a great distance in front of us.
at the moment we can feel our warmth only through letters.
But I want something more. I want to meet you !!!
We are adults and it's time to take a serious step into a happy future !!! I will now finish my letter.
I will wait for your sweet and quick answer!
I am sending you my most tender kisses !!!

Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 15:45:37 +0300

45yw54.jpg

gwyhgge.jpg

rgrege4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:09 pm

Hi my love xxxxxxx !!!
How is your mood ? How are you ??
As soon as I could, I immediately took the time to check your email and write you an answer !!!
I am very glad to receive your tender and lovely letter.
I am very pleased to read your gentle words.

My love xxxxxxx , you write with amazing words.
If you knew how glad I am for your every new letter.
Your letter for me is like a ray of warm and bright sun that breaks through the clouds and clouds.
You should know that a lot of people who do not have their other half are waiting for this ray on earth.
But most of all, one person needs this warmth and light. It's me !!!

My love xxxxxx , there are so many emotions in me, and I want to write to you all at once,
to share my ideas and thoughts with you.
I am very in love that I cannot imagine my future life without you.
You were able to completely conquer my tender heart. We were born to be together !!!
We are destined to be together!
Do you think so too, my love xxxxxx ? do you really want our meeting?
I don't know what to do now. I'm confused .
You are far from me. We are separated by many kilometers.
I want to meet you as soon as possible. Now this is my main dream.
And I will go to my dream at any cost! We have a very difficult situation. But we must fight for our love.
My dear xxxxxxx , I am ready to fly to you and I will try to do everything for this!
xxxxxxx , please write me the name of your nearest airport where you can meet me.
The more information the better !!
Darling xxxxxx , with this information I will go to the tourist office and find out everything I need to travel
to you.
Of course I have excitement before our meeting. Your love gives me strength and confidence.
I know that I am going to my beloved man.

I have a few questions for you.
My love, will you introduce me to your loved ones and relatives?
It will be a pleasure for me to meet them! Do you have any specific plans for our meeting with you?
How are we going to spend our time?
xxxxxx Please answer my questions. They are very important to me.
I hope you understand that our meeting is a very serious step in our relationship.
And so we too must prepare for it seriously. I don't want our relationship to be fun.
I'm in the mood for a serious relationship!
I tell you this from my first letter.
I am sure that you are the man with whom I can feel like a happy woman.
I love you xxxxxxx . And I want to tell you these words in reality. I will wait for this moment.
Now I will finish my letter !!!! Hope you get back as soon as possible.
Please answer my questions.
I send you my most tender kisses !!!

Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 16:23:53 +0300

ejk32jk.jpg

tgw.jpg

w4tg4eg.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:10 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx !!!
How are you xxxxxx ??? I hope all is well !!! I wish you only the best !!!
I am very happy to see your letter, I see and feel that we are always drawn to each other :)
Since we miss and look forward to our meeting xxxxxx !
I miss you very much, I want to see you now, see your eyes, your smile!
You know, in these moments I always understand how dear you are to me !!!

I never thought that I would feel such pain from love that you are not there, I think about you day and night ...
You know, once one person told me, "Anyway, you will soon fall in love, and you will know what love is, you will feel pain in your heart ...
And no one will hear you, and no one will ever know how you will suffer, and no one will feel your pain!
And you will suffer! Suffer specifically !!! "And this moment has come! No one sees me, no one feels my pain!
Only my pillow knows how I cry! Since I want to see you and be with you always.
I want to give you happiness and so that your heart beat as well as mine from love! And I will feel your heart!
If you feel sad, or something disturbs you, then remember that there is a heart in the world that loves you !!!
xxxxxx I will be very happy if our love story is long to
the end of our days. I want you and me to be a real family!
xxxxxxx I was at the travel agency today. I found out everything about
paperwork. I learned the order of registration and procedure
preparation of documents.
Unfortunately, traveling is expensive. After quarantine
all countries, the cost of travel has increased slightly. Because it includes
additional medical tests. And in general, the cost has increased.
The cost of air tickets and paperwork has increased. rules
paperwork has hardly changed. I will explain to you about
cost. The entire trip to you will cost $ 980.
This cost includes:
1) paperwork (full package).
2) medical certificates and analyzes. (insurance)
3) air tickets.
Round-trip flights. I must have airline tickets
roundtrip . So it is necessary by law. But when I come to you, then
we can return the return ticket and get the money back. it
just a formality.
The visa will give me the right to stay with you for 3 months.
If we decide to stay together for a longer time, then we can
change the status of my visa in your country!
xxxxxx I learned all this especially for a trip to you.
Unfortunately, the cost of the trip is very
expensive . It is not realistic for me to find this amount.
For Russia, even more so
at a time like this, it's a huge amount. This is very painful and bitter in
a heart ! Now the only problem is the money for the trip! If I will
have this amount, then I can fly to you in 3 weeks.
The paperwork and preparation of the trip takes about 3 weeks !! I really hope and believe that you and I can meet
As soon as possible ! I love you very much and want to be a happy woman next to my beloved man !!!
Anyway, I will wait for our meeting with you, and soon it will come.
I will give you all my love that has accumulated in my heart xxxxxx !
I am sitting writing you a letter and thinking about our future!
From these thoughts, the heart begins to beat faster !!!
I can't be alone without you xxxxxx !!!
Now my life has no meaning without you! Why?!
Because I love you xxxxxx !!! Do you understand? !!! LOVE !!!!!
I will be waiting for your answer xxxxxx ! I wish you a good mood and a good day !!!
I send you my most tender kisses !!!
With love forever yours Alisa !!!!!

Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 13:12:40 +0300

For you !! my love !!.mp4
https://sendvid.com/c02ci6p9

Return to “Russian scammers”