It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <elenys@gmx.net/lenoks@gmx.net>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:05 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hello

My name is Elena. My age of 36 years I am the serious girl, I want to get acquainted with the good person who will concern carefully to me and will love me up to the end of life! Please tell me more about yourself, your interests. And I shall write to you, and I shall send you my photos. O'k? I shall hope that my letter was not vain and you write to me the return letter. Elena. Byee

Received: from vmyq (unknown [188.162.199.17])
Reply-To: Elena <elenys@gmx.net>
To: srandlett@irobot.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 17:59:40 +0300
X-Mailer: Windows Live Mail current revision3.6

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

DCIM-8473.jpg

IMG-94738.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <lenoks@gmx.net>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:58 pm

.... with new Emailaddress .... from the JFO Warzone :lol: :lol: .....

Hello xxxxxx!
sorry for the long answer.there was a lot of work.I will be very pleased to meet you and I hope that we can
Be friends. I want to know more about you. please write about yourself and your life in your
next letter. I hope you won't have any trouble. my age is
36 years old. I think that is a good age for a girl. My height is 175 cm and my weight is 65 kg. I will send
Giving you a picture where you can see my appearance. I hope you like my photo. I'm waiting for your photo too. it's important to me and Interesting. I live in the city of Donetsk. My city used to be considered Ukraine. but now we are divided.
The post-war conflicts. You must have heard about them. I think this information will help you get to know me better.
I want to know about your city. Yes. I forgot to talk to you about my work. I work with children.
And I love my job. I work as a kindergarten teacher. I think enough has been said about me.
I wrote a big letter. I hope my letter did not bore you. then I look forward to your response.
I hope my letter will not go unnoticed.
I love reading your letter and I will be sure to answer you. I am glad to see your photos too. hope there are no problems? Elena

Received: from [10.9.0.38] ([68.202.136.30])
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 16:05:18 +0400

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

208.jpg

.... Greetz from the Gorky Central Park of culture and leisure & Andreyevskiy Most (Moscow)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <lenoks@gmx.net>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:40 pm

Hello xxxxxx! thank you for your answer. how is your mood today? I feel well. I'm at work right now. yes, I write from work. as I said, I work as an educator.
when it's time, I can write. not much about me. my favorite sport is swimming. sometimes I go to the Pool.
xxxxxx from the first emails I want to be honest with you. I hope you will also be honest with me. the purpose of my acquaintance with you.
before the covid-19 pandemic, I wanted to go to your country to work. after the exchange of young professionals. but everything collapsed in an instant.
my plans are broken. I wanted to leave here. there in my city Donetsk total ruin. You must have heard about the attacks on my city.
the president of Ukraine has struck a big blow to my city. now life is naturally adapted. but, very long. I do not want about the sick.
I Live Alone Now. my mother and grandmother live in the village. They left here when the riots began. I used to be there for them.
I want to know your opinion. I think you understand. the reason for my letter to you. I want to get to know you.
I will learn more about you. GOOD. I will finish my letter today. But I want to tell so much about myself and I hope you understand.
I hope you have enough patience to read
Letter ))). I will also be happy about your photo.
I am waiting for your letter. Elena!

Received: from [10.9.0.38] ([68.202.136.30]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.190])
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 14:57:34 +0400

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

153.jpg

200.jpg

234.jpg

.... Pic 2 was already noticeable 19.02.2017 as Mila - midelja@yahoo.com

... there are also add. Pics but nothing what could help us here

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <lenoks@gmx.net>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 03, 2021 3:34 pm

Hi, dear xxxxxx!!
I am pleased to receive your letter. Are you OK? I'm fine! what's your weather like? xxxxxx you probably think.
I am so young and alone.
yes, I am alone. I had a young man. but as unrest in Ukraine have begun. many men went to the militia.
of course, many did not come back. people say that men have been captured . and then they were shot. nothing is known.
everything is hidden. Poroshenko has made many terrible cases. it hurt me very much. but life goes on. we must live on.
xxxxxxx . I also ask you to write me more about you, your life and your family. my mother lives with my grandmother in the village. Grandma needs care . my mother very friendly, sweet, helpful hostess. I love my mother very much.
Dad doesn't live with us. he lives with another woman. we practically do not communicate. I don't have any children.
but, I have kids in my Job. I like working with children.
Now I have offers for a Job in your country. I can work in Kindergarten. but also in the plans was to open a private Kindergarten.
do you have private kindergartens? it's too early to think about it
speak. but I hope to see you one day) ... and you give me good advice) ... xxxxxx it was a lot for me
it is nice to talk about yourself today. I hope you will also like to read my letter. I hope that our communication continues. see you soon!Yes, send me your photo. I will be very happy!!! Your Elena!

Received: from [10.9.0.38] ([24.28.1.144]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.190])
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 12:35:57 +0400

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

049.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

149.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <lenoks@gmx.net>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 04, 2021 4:29 pm

Hello, dear friend xxxxxx!!!
How are you? I hope everything is good ?! I feel with us
Friendship is a continuation. I like you. I would like to write to you every Minute.
but that is impossible. I just have to write from work. sometimes I can write on Saturday.
because in the Kindergarten there are groups that move out on Saturday. so I don't use social media.
I don't like to flaunt my life. can I ask for your phone number?
I will try to find a way to call you. I would give you my phone.
but you can't reach me. we have a very expensive telephone connection.
since our city is separated from Ukraine. and the tariffs are very expensive.
I really want to hear your voice.
this is important to me. I know that we haven't known each other for so long.
but I hope you don't turn me down. and soon I will call you and hear your voice!
how do your days pass? I am sure that you will answer me soon.
I look forward to your Mail!please send me a photo. in my last email, I asked for your photo!!! Elena

Received: from [10.9.0.38] ([96.245.67.18]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx105 [212.227.17.168])
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 16:55:44 +0400

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

067.jpg

172.jpg

194.jpg

229.jpg

235.jpg

..... Pic 2 .... Greetz from the Tretyakov Gallery/Moscow

..... Pic 4 .... Greetz from Moscow

... its the Icerink next to the ВДНХ - просп. Мира, 119В, Москва, Россия

.... Decoration changes every year; "her" Pic is from 2015!... in 2016 it was the same Style/Lights but a Town as Motive

...... by Pic 5 helped us a Shot in the blue after long search :D :D

.... Mount Big Saddle is the highest in the vicinity of Kislovodsk and Pyatigorsk. The path to it lies through the Kislovodsky Park, up the trail of the third terrenkur route past the Temple of Air, the Red Sun, then the Blue Mountains, which are a group of sheer bare rocks with deep cracks and grottoes, will stand on the way. This is part of the Dzhinal ridge......

https:/ /zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5cc0c9bd3d89f500b3cec1a1/bolshoe-i-maloe-sedlo-5ccb15aad31aa100b344f4ec

dark_nebula
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <elenys@gmx.net/lenoks@gmx.net>

Postby dark_nebula » Thu May 06, 2021 4:00 pm

Hello folks,
I would like to confirm this scammer. I have received the same emails and photos from the exact same email account. The only difference is that I received some nude photos of that girl additionally. Ofc I can not upload such photos here because it violates the rules and also I wouldn't expose her more. After that, I thought it would be a good idea to find the actual girl on some social media and inform her about the exploit. I have a strong impression that the person besides the emails is a completely different person from the girl who appeared in the photos. After trying with some inverse picture searches unfortunately I found nothing. Do you know any legal way to reach out to this girl and inform her about the situation, it is a pity naked photos of a woman are spread around the web to random email addresses..

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 06, 2021 4:20 pm

... Hello and welcome dark_nebula

... thanx for the Information and confirming Scammer. I didn't got until now any nude Pics from her. Seems I've frustrated her yesterday too much with my comment "that she confuses me about her knowledge of Ukraine and Donetzk". I've search also for the Pics and din't found anything. I'm also sure that writer and Girl in the Pics are different. She pretend to come from Donetzk but her Pics are to 90% from Moscow .....
We must wait until we've more Information from her but to inform her is also against the Rules here. You must know that russian Scammer buy Pics from Girls or Girls sell her Pics to Scammer to make some Money .... so It is all on purpose

jonjon1234
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby jonjon1234 » Thu May 06, 2021 4:28 pm

I think the model being used by this scammer knows her pictures are being sent through emails, unless the nude pictures you received look to be amateur in nature, as though they were taken by a boyfriend or girlfriend. The nudes I got from a Russian scammer claiming to be Viktoriya were amateur in nature and likely not known by the model that they're making their way around the internet. I share your concern about the model you received pictures of. But she should have considered the possibility such pictures might get out. Not being shy about doing the bouncy-bouncy in front of a camera is risky business. It's not as though she can take the pictures back and clean the slate.

Return to “Russian scammers”