It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Mia_Webb; <estaofgc@gmx.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 08, 2021 9:06 pm

...... from E-Spam

Hopefully you favored my picture and also not really mind getting the following message. I am actually a girl who is seeking somebody to sooner or later build a family with. I'm tired of deceit as well as betrayals to be honest. Hence if you are attracted, let's get acquainted with one another, and then we could maybe switch to telephone calls, find out exactly where it will go. Now i would like to know something about your everyday life pursuits & what specifically do you wish to know about me, as I really can't predict where i can begin, a lot to say. Although i am going to bring up a little regardless) I live in Sydney and was born over here too. I enjoy traveling quite a lot and I am actually thirty-two years old at this point. Really want somebody more mature compared to me, I suppose mature men are certainly more caring and also trustworthy. What country are you from and what is your age? I will be grateful to get a picture of you to see how you actually look like, this way I will fully understand your real intentions understanding that you don't have something to conceal.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: estaofgc@gmx.com

Looking to see an email from you at the earliest). Your Foreign Cobber, Mia.

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00105-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.165])
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 22:15:39 +0200 :D :D :D :D
To: bonevillev8@hotmail.com

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047,Japan

PCX769.jpg

.... RPO is Радалина Суворова Кузьмина/Radalina Suvorova Kuzmina from Chebok

.instagram.com/radalina27/

https:/ /vk.com/id89791218

.facebook.com/radalina.kuzmina

https:/ /twitter.com/MissRadalina
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mia; <marileetvtho@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 08, 2021 9:29 pm

..... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Hope that you favored my new picture and also don't mind seeing the following message. I'm actually a woman who is seeking somebody to sooner or later build a household with. I'm just sick and tired of deception & unfaithfulness to be honest. Hence if you're engaged, why don't we get acquainted with each other, and then we could perhaps go for telephone calls, see in which direction it will go. And now i wish to know a couple of things about your life passions & precisely what do you want to find out of me, since I seriously is clueless of where to begin, a lot to talk about. Although i am going to bring up a little bit anyway) I live in Australia and came into this world here as well. I truly love journeying quite a lot and I'm thirty-two yr old at this point. Need someone more mature than me, I suppose older males are more caring and also reliable. Where exactly are you from and what's your age? I'll be grateful to receive a picture of you to find out the way you really appear like, that way I am going to know your real intentions understanding that you you do not have something to conceal.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: marileetvtho@gmx.com

Looking to get an email from you in the near future). Your Foreign Cobber, Mia.

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd01102-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.178])
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 21:37:55 +0200
To: ast.gio@tin.it

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda

PIC-076.jpg .... typical for Australia :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mia; <domendoga@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 11, 2021 5:43 pm

..... again from my 2nd. DLB-Spam

I hope you trully liked my new photograph and do not really mind getting the following text. I'm actually a lady who's searching for somebody to sooner or later establish a bond with. I'm so tired of deception & betrayals tbh. Therefore if you are attracted, let's get to know each other, then we can possibly go for telephone calls, find out exactly where it goes. Now i wish to know a couple of things about your life interests & precisely what do you wish to learn of me, because I seriously don't know where i can begin, so much to talk about. Although i will mention a bit regardless. I am from Sydney and came into this world here likewise. I enjoy touring a whole lot and I am actually thirty two years of age at the moment. Need somebody who is older than me, I guess mature males tend to be more caring as well as trustworthy. What country are you from and how old are you? I'll be glad to receive a pic of you to find out how you actually look like, this way I will fully understand your real intentions understanding that you you do not have anything to hide.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: domendoga@gmx.com

Expecting to collect a note from you at the earliest). Your Australian friend, Mia.

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00006-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [27.86.105.134])
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 23:44:32 +0200
To: shadowmac1406@gmail.com

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda

DSC-549.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mia; <conwaymar8i8q@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 13, 2021 1:24 pm

Hopefully you really liked my picture and not mind seeing the following message. I am a lady who is searching for someone to eventually establish a bond with. I'm just fed up with deception & unfaithfulness to be honest. So if you're serious, why don't we get to know one another, and then we could potentially switch to phone calls, see where it will go. Now i wish to know something regarding your everyday life interests and precisely what would you like to learn of me, as I kinda do not know where can i begin, a lot to talk about. Although i will bring up a little bit regardless. I'm from Sydney and came into this world over here too. I truly love touring a whole lot and I am just thirty two yrs at this point. Want somebody who is older than me, I suppose mature men are certainly more caring and trustworthy. Where are you from and your age? I will be delighted to get a photo of you to know the way you really appear like, this way I will fully understand your actual motives and that you you do not have anything to conceal.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: conwaymar8i8q@gmx.com

Hoping to see an email from you in the near future). Your Foreign Cobber, Mia.

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00104-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.164])
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 14:38:14 +0200

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda

DSC-595.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mia; <conwaymar8i8q@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 16, 2021 5:11 pm

I hope you trully liked my photo and also not really mind receiving this message. I am actually a gal who is seeking somebody to sooner or later create a family with. I'm fed up with deceit as well as unfaithfulness to be honest. And so in case if you are engaged, why don't we become familiar with each other, and then we can perhaps go for phone calls, find out exactly where it will go. Now i want to know few things about your daily life passions & precisely what do you wish to find out of me, as I kinda can't predict where i should start, a lot to say. Although allow me to mention a little bit anyways) I am from Sydney and was born here too. I absolutely love traveling a lot and I am just 32 y.o right now. Need someone who is older compared to me, I guess older males tend to be more patient and also trustworthy. Where you reside and what's your age? I'll be glad to get an image of you to know the way you actually appear like, that way I'll fully understand your real motives and that you don't have anything to conceal.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mail box: conwaymar8i8q@gmx.com

Hoping to collect an email from you really soon). Your Foreign Cobber, Mia.

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd01103-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.179])
Date: Sun, 16 May 2021 18:40:42 +0200
To: onkel-ssst@web.de

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda

PCX604.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mea; <bgemma416@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 17, 2021 2:15 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hopefully you liked my new picture and do not mind receiving this message.
I am actually a gal who is waiting for someone to sooner or later create a bond with.
I'm so fed up with deceit & betrayal tbh.
Therefore if you're interested, let's get acquainted with each other, then we could maybe opt for phone calls, see in which direction it will go.
Now i want to know something regarding your daily life passions and precisely what do you want to find out of me, since I really can't predict where i can begin, a whole lot to talk about.
Although i will mention a little anyways.
I am from Australia and came into this world here too.
I enjoy journeying quite a lot and I'm thirty-two yr old right now.
Want somebody who is older than me, I reckon that older males are usually more caring and also responsible.
Where exactly are you from and how old are you?
I'll be delighted to receive a pic of you to find out how you actually appear like, that way I'll fully understand your actual motives knowning that you you do not have anything to hide.
Expecting to see a message from you soon).
Your Foreign Cobber, Mea

Received: from nitc (unknown [192.210.236.179])
Reply-To: Mea <bgemma416@gmail.com>
Mon, 17 May 2021 13:32:34 +0200

ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

Z4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mia; <bgemma416@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 17, 2021 2:34 pm

.... from 419-Spam

I hope you really liked my photograph and not really mind seeing this email.
I'm a gal who's waiting for someone to eventually establish a household with.
I'm really fed up with deception & unfaithfulness to be honest.
And so in case you are interested, let's become familiar with one another, and then we could potentially go for phone calls, find out where it goes.
Now i want to know a couple of things about your daily life pursuits & what exactly do you wish to learn about me, as I seriously do not know where to start, a lot to talk about.
Although i am going to mention a little bit anyways)
I live in Sydney and came into this world here likewise.
I love touring a whole lot and I am actually 32 yrs at the moment.
Need someone older compared to me, I suppose older gentlemen tend to be more patient and trustworthy.
Where exactly are you from and how old are you?
I will be thrilled to get a photo of you to see the way you really look like, that way I'll know your real intentions knowning that you you do not have anything to hide.
Expecting to receive a note from you at the earliest).
Your Foreign friend, Mia.

Received: from lrzueg (unknown [192.210.236.179])
Reply-To: Mia <bgemma416@gmail.com>
Mon, Mon, 17 May 2021 14:28:23 +0200

ColoCrossing

Z2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mia; <malakaitl9tsch@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 20, 2021 7:56 pm

..... you can abuse them violently, it doesn't help .... again from 419-Spam

Hope that you trully liked my own pic and not really mind seeing this note. I'm actually a woman who is seeking a man to eventually establish a household with. I'm so sick and tired of lies as well as unfaithfulness tbh. Therefore if you're serious, why don't we become familiar with one another, then we can maybe opt for phone calls, see where it will go. Now i want to know something about your everyday life interests & precisely what do you wish to know of me, because I kinda do not know where can i start, a whole lot to say. Though i will bring up a little bit anyway) I am from Sydney and was born here too. I enjoy touring quite a lot and I'm just 32 yoa right now. Want someone more mature than me, I guess mature gentlemen are certainly more caring and also responsible. Where are you living and what is your age? I will be delighted to receive an image of you to know the way you actually look like, that way I will know your actual aims understanding that you don't have anything to hide. Hoping to receive a message from you in the near future).
Your Foreign friend, Mia.

Received: from lrzueg (unknown [192.210.236.179])
Reply-To: Mia <bgemma416@gmail.com>
Mon, Mon, 17 May 2021 14:28:23 +0200

ColoCrossing

PCX-4416.jpg: 07/01/16; 08:44am; Apple iPhone 6

....... after the EXIF was Pic taken here:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 21, 2021 3:20 pm

..... a miracle has happened and after violent beatings and insults in all Accounts .... finally from E-Mailaccount.

I would like to know you better.
Thank you for your letter. I'm Mia
my photos inside the letter.
I will be glad to receive your photos as well.
What city do you live in? How old are you?
I am glad that you are interested in our communication.

Received: from localhost ([95.110.199.178]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx105 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 12:49:40 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

.... IP already noticeable by the german Colleagues in February 2021

Mia-3.jpg

Mia-4.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mea; <bgemma416@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 23, 2021 4:24 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Hope that you favored my own shot and also not mind seeing the following message.
I'm actually a lady who is waiting for someone to eventually build a bond with.
I'm just fed up with tricks and betrayal tbh.
And so if you're interested, why don't we get acquainted with each other, and then we can maybe go for telephone calls, find out just where it goes.
And now i wish to know something about your everyday life interests and precisely what do you want to learn of me, as I kinda have no idea where i can begin, a lot to say.
Although i will mention a little bit anyway.
I reside in Australia and was born over here as well.
I really like touring quite a lot and I am just thirty two yoa right now.
Really want somebody who is older than me, I reckon that mature males are more caring and reliable.
Where are you from and what is your age?
I'll be happy to get a pic of you to know the way you actually appear like, that way I will know your real intentions understanding that you don't have anything to conceal.
Expecting to get a message from you really soon).
Your Australian Cobber, Mea.

Received: from [192.210.236.179] (port=54047 helo=bchc) by res268.servconfig.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Mea <bgemma416@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 11:58:55 +0200

ColoCrossing

Z2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mia_Webb; <estaofgc@gmx.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon May 24, 2021 3:20 pm

xxxxxx, I see your letter, I understand that you are interested in our communication.
I think that my name is Mia, you will know that I am 32 years old.
I am a real girl who wants to be happy.
She was born on September 1, 1988 in the country in Australia.
My father is a citizen of Australia and my mother is a citizen of Ukraine,
I am also a citizen of Australia since I have lived there for 25 years, my parents divorced in 2013
and my mother and I returned back to Ukraine Kiev.
Now I live in Ukraine in the city of Kiev.

xxxxxx, were you born and live in the same country? or perhaps a similar situation?
I want to say my goals so that you understand what interest my man will meet with whom I can be like behind a stone wall.
Perhaps you are the man with whom I will be happy. I am an ordinary girl who just wants ordinary love.
I don't need money, wealth, just ordinary love to snuggle a man's breasts, making plans for the future.
Tell me do you have a girlfriend? maybe you are married?
I am not married, not when I was not. I have no children, do you want children?
I want to say that the desire to have children can be made joint decisions.
Well, I think now talking about children is very early, since I am writing you only 2 letter.
I hope our goals coincide and also in search of a partner for a relationship.
If you are not interested in a relationship, tell me about it, I will understand.
I will be waiting for your new letter. Mia

Received: from localhost ([95.110.199.178]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx005 [212.227.17.184])
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 13:52:30 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

MIA-2.jpg

MIA-3.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 25, 2021 2:24 pm

I must tell you again how gratifying it is for me to receive letters from you.
Nice to understand the fact that you are interested in me. So, let's continue our acquaintance.
Maybe I should write more today about myself.
My height is 168 centimeters without heels, my weight in the morning was 49 kilograms 450 grams.
My eye color is brown, I have dark hair, I never dyed my hair, well,
somehow I wanted to dye it red, mine convinced me that my native hair color is beautiful.
Tell me, how do you like hair color on girls?
xxxxxxx, Am I interesting to you as a friend or more?
I want to tell you my goals that I am looking for more than a friend, perhaps a partner for the rest of my life.
with whom to spend time together and make joint plans for life.
Don't think I'm getting ahead of myself, just saying my plans.
Perhaps we are different and we are not destined to be together,
Well, now I want to know you more, you are an interesting man.
I wonder why I decided to meet my love on the Internet? I'm tired of being alone, I'm 32 years old.
I think the difference between us is not a problem for you? I want to say there is no age problem for me.
It is very important for me to hear from you your opinions that there is not any problem of the age difference.
What do you think about it?
Now, as I said, I live in Ukraine with my mother, we live in an apartment.
We also have a Labrador dog named "Bullet". I really like pets.
xxxxxx, do you have pets?
I work as a manager in an optics salon. Selling glasses, eye examinations, contact lenses, eyeglass frames, boring work.
I get about 2500 - 3000 hryvnia ($100 -120) per week, enough to live in Kiev.
xxxxxxx, do you like your job?
Perhaps it would be interesting to know about my family? My father's name is John, he now lives in Australia,
we stopped communicating because my mother and I kicked us out of the house after 25 years of living in Australia.
my mother's name is Svetlana, I have no brother or sister, I grew up alone in a family.
xxxxxx, maybe you can tell us about your family?
xxxxxx, Thank you! it is very important to feel attention, it is important to understand that some
the other person is interested in you. I am waiting for your letter Mia

Received: from localhost ([95.110.199.178]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx104 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 09:11:57 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

Work.jpg ..... Pic was mirrored

...... Work?? and we've BAY and we've a Optician and we've a Logo and we've a Address:

Салон оптики Вау
просп. Гагарина, 5, Йошкар-Ола, Россия
optikabay.ru

..... when we compare all Pics, then we're on the right way with Yola!

Workk.jpg: 17/05/21; 09:16am; Apple iPhone 7 Plus & EXIF removed

..... down we've a Hashtag in the Mirror for Optician but Boris cut off the image

Bullet.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2021 4:34 pm

..... :evil: :evil: :evil: Cheeky??? Attack is the best Defence also "when the Egg will break" .... Tit 4 Tat :twisted:

I read your letter. Send me the photo. And goldfish together.
I look for love and not just yours the letter. I wait a photo and together a goldfish.

Received: from localhost ([85.214.242.244]) by mail.gmx.net (mrgmx105 [212.227.17.174])
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 07:53:08 +0300

IONOS-NET
1&1 IONOS SE
IP Administration
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 5
Karlsruhe
GERMANY

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 27, 2021 2:24 pm

.... I LOVE this lame excuses when Boris is pissed, he even can't write/copy the Address correct ...... screams after more Image

I knew that your words are invented. Even did not send the photos
I do not even know it the city, look at a brand of points of BLUE BAY
Optics where I work the Address: вулиця Serge Lifar, Ki§v, Ukraine, 02222
Ta optics +380 44 545 2703 Kiev optics Call I will prove that I am real.
And you are a forgery

Received: from localhost ([85.214.242.244])
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 09:11:57 +0300

STRATO-RZG-DEDI
Strato Rechenzentrum, Berlin
Strato AG
Pascalstrasse 10
Berlin
GERMANY

.... as we can see from her Pic ..... its only BAY ...... only the Background is blue

... the Shop under the given address вулиця Сержа Лифаря, 13, Киев, Украина is called Оптика TAoptics .... nothing with BLUE BAY

...... Contact from the Shop ..... where is "MIA" ....

.... nothing is so easy as to copy Contact & Address from a Webpage ...... when she's real is there no need to use always a german Proxy ....... makes now no sense.

..... TAoptics don't have this "BAY"-Logo ..... this is the only Pic/Logo from her Webpage

..... this is the View from Outside from TAoptics

... as we can see, this Pic have absolutely nothing to do with her "Work"-Pic ......

...... I stay by my comment from Tuesday!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mia; <info@pwptbl.design>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:35 pm

.... seems this Idiots start a new Round .... from 419-Spam

Hope that you really liked my pic and not mind getting this text.
I am a lady who's waiting for a man to eventually establish a family with. I'm so fed up with tricks and unfaithfulness tbh.
Hence in case if you are intrigued, why don't we become familiar with each other, then we could perhaps go for phone calls, see exactly where it will go.
Now i wish to know few things regarding your daily life interests and precisely what do you want to learn of me, because I seriously can't predict where i can start, a whole lot to talk about. Though i am going to mention a little bit in any case.
I am from Australia and came into this world here as well. I truly love traveling a lot and I'm just thirty-two years old right now. Really want somebody more mature than me, I guess older males are certainly more caring and also reliable. Where are you living and how old are you? I'll be glad to receive a picture of you to know how you really look like, that way I am going to fully understand your actual intentions and that you you do not have anything to hide. Hoping to collect a message from you really soon).
Your Australian friend, Mia.

Received: from static.40.234.40.188.clients.your-server.de (static.40.234.40.188.clients.your-server.de [188.40.234.40]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 07:04:40 -0700

HOS-726713
Hetzner Online GmbH - Contact Role
Hetzner Online GmbH
Industriestrasse 25
D-91710 Gunzenhausen
GERMANY

P5.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”