It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <tyokinsyi@gmail.com/minkrytia@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 09, 2021 1:08 pm

... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount in spanish, don't know her but reported already elsewhere

Greetings!! How is your mood? I registered on the internet last week!
I am looking for new acquaintances .. My name Ecateriina .. I hope you enjoy my appearance !! I am sending you my recent photo !!
I recognized your address in a dating agency :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: .. I am a sociable, cheerful and positive girl !! I am 38.5 years old now! I lead a correct lifestyle !!
I am a confident woman, and I love being proactive !!
That is why I write now! You can ask me any questions. I will answer any of your right questions!
I would like to meet a man, talk with whom I can experience new feelings and impressions! I have a good first impression of you .. I really hope you are a decent and proper man, and answer me in return! I really want to have a nice chat with a nice man !! Please tell me more about your interests and hobbies! Why do you use the global network?
Do you want to be interested in new acquaintances too? If you are a suitable, sensitive and positive man, I will be happy to continue our communication. Please tell me something interesting about yourself. I would like to hear something about your city!
Where exactly were you born and raised? I would like to know your age? I will be very grateful if you tell me your full name and send me your photo. What is your friends name ??? I will wait for your message! I am not a master at writing big letters .. But I hope you left a good first opinion about me.
I apologize in advance! Maybe I can't answer you today .. I don't always have the opportunity to enter a global network !! But I will try to write to you as soon as possible .. Your new girlfriend Ekateriina.

Received: from [185.183.107.226] (helo=185.183.107.236) by v361119.vps.mcdir.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Bonita <tyokinsyi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2021 09:19:37 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
M247 LTD Vienna Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS Wien NOC
Louis-Häfliger-Gasse
1210 Wien, Austria

vspx-Rmg-Ig-Qg.jpg

..... RPO is Анастасия Колесникова/Anastasiya Kolesnikova - Минусинск - married with Anton Kolesnikov
(deleted her siblings? :-o :shock: :thinking: )

https:/ /vk.com/id125170827

https:/ /onli-vk.ru/id125170827

https:/ /vkpeople.com/id1251708

https:/ /vkstrana.ru/id125170827

https:/ /basefaces.com/id125170827

...... Update 15.05.21 ====> her vk.com is now set to Private!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina; <tyokinsyi@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 15, 2021 3:07 pm

.... again in spanish :evil: :evil:

Hello xxxxxxx.
How are you? Thanks for your reply. I got your email address from a dating agency.
I saw you, and my feminine intuition immediately prompted me to write to you. I hope he is a good man and I am not mistaken. Why did I choose you?
You seemed to me a serious and simple man. I'm looking for a serious relationship. My name is Ekaterina. I am now 38 years old.
I am 166 centimeters tall and I weigh 55 kilograms. I live in the city of Ozersk.
My city has the status of a closed urban district, because not far from my city there are
a federal state unit company for the production of nuclear fuel. My birthday is August 2, 1982.
When I was in college, I studied Spanish. My Spanish is not perfect, but I think you understand me. I have never been married.
I do not have kids. I live alone in a one bedroom apartment. I work as a fitness instructor. What is your job
Like I said, I am interested in a serious relationship. I would like to find a relationship based on mutual understanding, trust, respect and loyalty.
I am disappointed in the men of Russia, because they do not think about the family.
Most men are only interested in entertainment, sex, and alcohol. This is not for me.
That's probably why I decided to try to find relationships on the Internet.
I hope you also know Spanish so that we can communicate with you. If you want, you can use Google Translate. What kind of relationship do you need?
What is important to you in a woman? I am a sociable woman. I enjoy spending time with my friends and my family.
I send you my recent photos. I'd like to see your photos along with your next letter. You can ask me any question.
I will answer you with pleasure. I hope we can get to know each other better and become friends. I will wait for your answer.
Ekaterina.

Received: from [10.16.80.185] (cz5108.host-telecom.com. [193.161.85.108])
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 23:50:30 +0300

HTELECOM-NET
Pavel Chernobrov
Pod Rafandou 906
Veseli nad Luznici
Czech Republic

.... same barn here (05.03.21):

Tatyana; <tatyvede83@outlook.com>
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=136166

B934-Gd3r-J3-Q.jpg .... its Sankt Petersburg

i6x-Wn-FLHt70.jpg

Wquxaf-X5py-M.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekaterina; <tyokinsyi@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue May 18, 2021 9:27 pm

Hello xxxxxxx. I am writing you a big letter. If you do not answer my questions, then we will not be able to continue to develop our communication. Read my letter again and tell me about yourself. Ekaterina.

Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 08:25:49 +0300

HTELECOM-NET
Pavel Chernobrov
Pod Rafandou 906
Veseli nad Luznici
Czech Republic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekateryna; <minkrytia@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:09 pm

..... from 419-Spam in german

It seems to me that we have favorite activities in common .. I liked you right away and decided to write to you .. I ask you, tell me your name and where do you live ???
What is your age? I hope you found my photos attractive !! I think that mutual interest will arise between you and me ..
All people of all ages are looking for someone to chat with and discuss various topics with !!! There is not enough happiness and understanding in life !!! Everyone dreams of having someone who cares and understand.
What do you think of my words I want to tell you about my dream. I am looking for a good partner or just an interesting conversation partner ... If you want a long-term acquaintance, write to me and tell me more about yourself !!!
I hope that I will not be disappointed in you and that you are a worthy person !!! Call me Ekateryna .. I'll be waiting for your email!
Do not be discouraged if I do not write to you immediately because I have little free time during this time .. However, I will answer you later !! Please contact me...

Received: from [45.132.226.12] (helo=85.203.22.76) by gimail.site with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: Inspirierend <minkrytia@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 23:57:49 +0300

VPN-Consumer-Network
Security Firewall Ltd
Zürich
Opfikon
Schweiz

Yml-Tf-Zssms.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:09 pm

... with the same Pic in german in my DLB-Spam

I think you and I have similar interests !! I drew attention to you immediately and decided to write to you ..
I ask you tell me your name and what city do you live in?!?
When were you born?!? I would like to believe that you found my photos attractive !!! I believe that there will
be mutual sympathy between you and me.
All women, regardless of age, dream of having a companion with whom you can chat and discuss exciting topics ... In the world of a little joy and understanding !!! Every woman dreams of finding someone who loves and values ​​..
What do you think about this topic? I would like to tell you about my main wish !!! I am waiting for a good friend or just an appealing conversation partner! If you are interested in a pleasant dialogue, write to me and tell me more about yourself.
I hope that I will not be disappointed in you and that you are a worthy person! I am Ekateryna .. I will wait for your answer.
Maybe I can't answer you right away because I have some free time right now .. However, I'll answer you later !!! Please answer me!!!

Received: from [45.132.226.12] (helo=85.203.22.76) by gimail.site with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: Bescheiden <minkrytia@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 07:59:04 +0300

VPN-Consumer-Network
Security Firewall Ltd
Zürich
Opfikon
Schweiz

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:11 pm

.... once more in DMF-Spam

I am sure we will find common hobbies! I drew attention to you immediately and decided to write to you ... Please, write me your name and what city are you from ???
How old are you full years? I hope you found my photos attractive. It seems to me that there will be a mutual sympathy between you and me.
All people of all ages want to meet someone with whom they can chat and discuss exciting topics ... Life is not enough happiness and frankness !!! Every woman would like to have someone who will care and understand ..
What do you think about this topic? I will tell you about my dream! I am looking for a good man or just an appealing companion! If you are interested in a long term dialogue, answer me and tell me more about yourself ...
I am sure that I will not be disappointed in you and that you are a worthy person !!! The parents gave me a nice name Katerina ... I'll wait for your letter!
Don't be discouraged if I won't answer you right away because I'm busy right now !!! But I'll write to you later. Please answer me!!

Reply-To: Prinzessin <minkrytia@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 18:07:36 +0300

VPN-Consumer-Network
Security Firewall Ltd
Zürich
Opfikon
Schweiz

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ekateryna; <minkrytia@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:09 pm

.... finally from 419

Hi xxxxxxx.
How are you? Thank you for your answer. I got your email address from a dating agency. :liar: :liar: :liar:
I saw you, and my female intuition immediately prompted me to write to you. I hope you are a good man and I am not mistaken.
Why did I choose you? You seemed to me a serious and simple man. I'm searching for a serious relationship.
My name is Ekaterina. Now I am 39 years old. My height is 166 centimeters and my weight is 55 kilograms.
I live in the city of Ozersk. My city has the status of a closed urban district,
because not far from my city there is a federal state unitary enterprise for the production of nuclear fuel.
My birthday is August 2, 1983. When I was at university, I studied English. My English is not perfect, but I think you understand me.
I've never been married. I have no children. I live alone in a one-room apartment. I work as a fitness instructor. What is your job?
As I said, I am interested in a serious relationship. I would like to find a relationship based on mutual understanding, trust, respect and loyalty.
I am disappointed in men from Russia, because they do not think about the family. Most men are only interested in entertainment, sex and alcohol.
This is not for me. This is probably why I decided to try to find relationships on the Internet.
I hope that you also know English, and we will be able to communicate with you. If you want, you can use Google Translate.
What kind of relationship do you need? What is important to you in a woman? I am a sociable woman.
I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I am sending you my recent photos.
I would like to see your photos along with your next letter. You can ask me any questions. I will gladly answer you.
I hope that we can get to know each other better and become friends. I will wait for your answer.
Ekaterina.

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 08:30:50 +0300

HTELECOM-NET
Pavel Chernobrov
Pod Rafandou 906
Veseli nad Luznici
Czech Republic

B934-Gd3r-J3-Q.jpg

i6x-Wn-FLHt70.jpg

Wquxaf-X5py-M.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:23 pm

Hi xxxxxx.
Thank you for your answer. How are you? How is your day?
I'm sorry you didn't send me your photos. I think that the photos will help us get to know each other better.
I hope you can send me some of your photos in the next letter.
I will continue to tell you more about me. I think it will be interesting for you to get to know me better.
I work as a fitness instructor. I help people lose weight, gain weight and eat right.
I also sell sports nutrition in the fitness room. I like my job. I like sport. I am sending you a couple of photos from my work.
xxxxxx, do you like your job? Have you been working there for a long time? I also want to ask you about your hobbies. Do you have any hobbies? What kind of music do you prefer to listen to? What movies do you like to watch?
Now I want to tell you more about my family. I live alone in a one-room apartment. In my family I have only
a mother. My mother's name is Yuliya and she is now 57 years old. She is already a pensioner, and she lives separately from me. My mother lives in a village a few kilometers from my city. I visit her from time to time.
I am sending you a photo with my mother. My father passed away when I was a little girl. I love my mother.
I sometimes spend my free time with my mother. It is interesting and fun for me to communicate with her.
How's your family xxxxxx? Do you love them? Do you see them often?
I will now finish my letter. I don't want you to get tired of reading it.
I will wait for your letter and your answers to your questions.
Ekaterina.

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 12:46:04 +0300

HTELECOM-NET
Pavel Chernobrov
Pod Rafandou 906
Veseli nad Luznici
Czech Republic

a-DNP0-Tb-Za-Sw.jpg

E4-OWp-AL8m-Rs.jpg

p-Bzh-HOz-AVSo.jpg

XA4-B7-KJe-PA.jpg

xfr40-TI63-XM.jpg

ym-GBi-Kyeqi-U.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:10 pm

Hello xxxxxxx.
How is your day? I am pleased to see your new letter for me. I am interested in learning more about you. I will keep telling you more about myself. I think you will be interested. I'm doing well. The weather makes me happy today. The sun is shining brightly tonight
I like sunny weather. What kind of weather do you like xxxxxx?
I like good music. I listen to different music: jazz, foreign, pop music and many others. I don't have any particular preferences in music. It usually depends on your mood. I am a music lover. I like to watch movies.
I prefer to watch such genres of cinema: melodramas, comedies and action films. Sometimes I watch TV shows. What do you prefer xxxxxx? Do you listen to music often?
I want to receive your photos. I sent you my photos yesterday. And I would be very happy if you would send me your photos as well. Can you send me a picture? I'll wait.
I've had a tough day at work. But by and large everything was fine. I did my job. Like I said, I like exercise a lot. I'm sending you some of my photos that were taken at work. I like to work as a trainer in the gym. I don't have a computer at home, so I write you letters from my work. There's a computer here. I use it to access the internet. Please tell me how you spend your free time. How do you relax? In my free time I like to cook food for myself and my loved ones. My friends and family say that I am very good at it. I also like to ride my bike. I ride my bike regularly in summer. I like to go ice skating in winter. Sometimes I spend my time with my friends.
xxxxxx, do you enjoy hanging out with your friends? I would be interested. I will finish my letter today. Tomorrow I am waiting for your next letter for me. Write to me more about how your day is going.
I wish you a good evening.
Your friend Ekaterina.

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 19:48:51 +0300

HTELECOM-NET
Pavel Chernobrov
Pod Rafandou 906
Veseli nad Luznici
Czech Republic

5tr8-A9-JIWD8.jpg

h-PFNA7xi-Fiw.jpg

J-MUi-OLbdu-E.jpg

Lvu3-RO6j-LSQ.jpg

o-Qd-KJw-Lqk6-E.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:23 pm

I'm waiting for you to send me a photo.

Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 10:48:55 +0300

HTELECOM-NET
Pavel Chernobrov
Pod Rafandou 906
Veseli nad Luznici
Czech Republic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:39 pm

.... in german

I do not understand what you're saying. What is the Czech Republic?

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 22:30:42 +0300

HTELECOM-NET
Pavel Chernobrov
Pod Rafandou 906
Veseli nad Luznici
Czech Republic

Return to “Russian scammers”