It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalya; <chedoblond@gmail.com/rijanatamata@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2021 2:20 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DLB-Mailaccount, don't know her but she knows me .... its again Address care coz my DLB is listed nowhere.

Hello xxxxxx xxxxxxx!!!! I'm sorry, that's what I'm writing to you. They gave me your address in a marriage agency,
I paid them money so that they look for a man and my half for me. They provided me with your address and for
this I am writing to you now. I really hope that you are interested! I will write about myself in detail below:
:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
At first i want to say that i am not for games here, i want to find serious relations, and
i want to meet my half and my love here. If you are not for it here, and if you are here only for joke , for telling about sex or for asking me sexy or naked pictures,it will be better for us not to continue our communication. Because i don't like it and i am not for fun here and not for giving somebody my sexy or naked pictures. Sorry that
i tell you about it, just a lot of men only for this here and i don't want that those men write me. And now let me introduce you myself and tell you a little about me. Like you know , my name is Natalya. I live in Russia. I work in the shop of wedding dresses, i am a sales woman. I like my job.
I am divorced, and live alone during 3 years, my ex husband live with another woman and they have the child.
But we have friendly relations with him, just our love finished and he loved another woman and we decided to divorce. I have the daughter. She is the student and live in another city where she studies.
I have mother and younger sister. My father was died 10 years ago because of the auto accident. And i always remember him with pain in my heart. But its' our life.
It's a little about me. I am simple woman and just want to be happy and i hope we will continue our communication and can know each other better. Write me please more about you. Everything is interesting for me. And i will be glad to see your pictures and of course will send you mine. Have a good day. Natalya

Received: from [10.9.89.227] ([38.113.188.74])
Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 13:27:32 +0300

COGENT-A
PSINet, Inc.
OrgId: PSI
Address: 2450 N Street NW
City: Washington
StateProv: DC
PostalCode: 20037

79o-TWEx-Px-IQ.jpg

a-U-q-SZ8-Dkl4.jpg

Wc-Wuiisj-Bi-I.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <chedoblond@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu May 20, 2021 1:05 pm

Hello, dear xxxxxx thank you very much for your answer.
I was very glad when i see your letter. Send you for pictures, please How are you today? Like you know i work in the shop of wedding dresses. You know i like my job. Of course my salary is not big, but it's really pleasant to see happy faces of future brides and grooms. And it's so beautiful when the girl wear her wedding dress. She become like the princess. And i am so like the moment when she see in the mirror how beautiful she is in this white dress . To my mid, i give those people some peace of happiness. I am simple sales woman , but when future brides buy the wedding dress , she always go from the shop where i work with the smile on her lips and i like it very much. Do you like you job? What do you like to do during your free time. I like to come home from my work and relax with the book or watching TV. I like read books i English. My English was always good and i always try not forget it and that's why begin to read different books in English, it helped me to know it better. It's like my hobby. Very often i visit my friends, it's good when you have good friends to my mind. We often go outside to the picnics, i like fresh air and spend free time enjoying the nature. And you? Besides i try to be in a good form and go to the swimming pool and aerobic two times in a week. It's really help me to be in a good form. What kind of sport do you go? I will wait for your letter very much. Have a good day. Kisses. Natalya

Received: from [192.168.0.105] ([77.40.3.131])
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 12:25:58 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

VPAOHUk-JIgk.jpg

x-0a4127b0.jpg

x-2f4313ef.jpg

x-9de7a6ae.jpg

.... our famous old (stolen) Yola "x"-Pics ..... :love: :love:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 21, 2021 3:39 pm

Hi, my dear xxxxxx Thank you for the letter. I like them to see. How are you today? I am ok.
I will go today in the evening with my friend and her son to the cinema. It will be the interesting new cartoon there and the daughter of my girlfriend very want to see it and they invited me too. I like sometimes to see cartoons, it helps to relax.
Of course i like to see different films. I like comedies, i like psychological films, adventures, drama and others.
But the most i remember film "The Green Mile" with Thomas Hanks. I like this actor very much and to my mind he
is really good actor. Films with him are always interesting. I like too "Forest Gump", "Da Vinchi Code", "Angels
and Demons". I can speak about films long time because usually in the evening when i come home, i watch some films that i can find, because my evening are almost always very lonely. When you watch the films, time go quickly. Or i read a lot too different books. Like a lot of women i think, i read romans, detective stories. What about you, dear? Do you like to read? What about your favorite films? What do you prefer to see?
Do you like to dance? I like, but do it very seldom. I always wanted to go to some section of dances, but was shy. May be one day i will try it. Besides i like different music, but not very hard. And you?
Dear, i hope you are not tired from my letter and i hope to see the answer from you soon, because i am really like you and would like to continue our communication and know you better. I wish you a good day. Natalya

Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 13:01:24 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-29d4e25a.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 22, 2021 3:03 pm

Hi, my dear xxxxxx!!! Thank you for your letter!!! How are you today? How is the weather? I am very sorry that they cheated on you and broke your trust in women ((sorry that your father is gone already!
tell me why didn’t you answer my questions to my past?
Like you know, yesterday i was going to the cinema with my friend and her son. The cartoon was very interesting and funny. It is really help to relax, there were a lot of funny moments in the cartoon and we laughed a lot and after we were in a very good mood. After the cinema, we went to cafe and eat ice cream. We spent a good time yesterday.
What did you do yesterday evening?
You know, i was thinking about you. It's the truth. I like you and hope that we will continue our communication. Have a good day. Natalya

Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 09:15:40 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-67ccc675.jpg ..... Greetz from Sankt Petersburg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 23, 2021 3:45 pm

.... don't know why she must write always in this huge Fontsize .... I'm not that blind

HI my dear xxxxxx thank you for your answer! yes, I understand your terrible memories of sinking under the ice in winter and that you almost drowned ((
it's good that your father saved you. I am very glad that we met !! I ask you to send your photos !!!
Now, it's my lunch time and i just come home to eat.
My daughter called my today and told that she will come to me today in the evening. my daughter is 19 years old, she lives and studies in another city
I am very glad that she will come, i didn't see her 3 weeks. So, today, i want to cook something very tasty. Do you like cooking. I like very much. I like to read new receipts and try to cook it. And i always try to cook something new. Today i will cook the fried chicken with potatoes, my daughter like this food very much. What about you, dear. What do you like to eat? What do you prefer to eat for the breakfast? Usually, for my breakfast, i don't eat a lot, just drink the cup of tea and that's all. At the lunch, i eat soup usually and for my dinner, i don't cook a lot, if i am alone, some salads or meat, or fish. If you like to cook, may be one day we will cook together something new and special for us and will call this food our names and it will be the food only for us.
I have to go working now. I wish you a good day and kiss you. Natalya

Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 13:11:48 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

x-7de659a2.jpg

x-8d9e8fb4.jpg ..... Greetz from the Blue Lake (Abkhazia)

.... this Location we had already in 2 other Scams last year.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon May 24, 2021 3:31 pm

Hello, dear xxxxxx. Thank youa lot for your letter. How are you today? I am ok. I feel that with every letter we become closer to each other and i want to tell you more about me
AS for me, i am alone now almost one year. After divorce, i had some relations, but it was not serious. Because a lot for men unfortunately don't want to have serious relations. They want just have sex, not family. Another men are married and want to have only one more women. But i want to have serious relations. I am really tired from lonely. My last relations was with one men and it was finished almost one year ago. I am still afraid to meet him somewhere. I explain you why. At the beginning everything was good, I thought that i met my happiness. He loved me, gave different pleasant presents, didn't drink alcohol,we begin to live together and even begin to think about the marriage. But one, day i begin to see that there is no more in my flat some things, small things , but i see it, were disappeared. And i didn't understand what was happened and who can take it. But then i see that my gold ring was disappeared and i asked him where is it, because there was anybody who can take it, except him. And he told me the truth that really he is a player, big player. He played poker for money , he played in automatic games for money. I was shocking, but i loved him and i thought that he stop it for us , for our future. He promised and i belived, but he continued to play and continued to steal things from my flat. One day, i decided to stop it and i asked him to leave me and my flat. He went out, but came back a lot of times and asked me for money. One time
i even called to police. It was terrible. Now he is in the prison, i heard. So, he choose himself his destiny. It's a the illness when people play in games of chance. Dear, now i just want to meet a men, who will love me, whom i will love, i just want to be happy!!!And i hope you too. What about you, dear? Can you tell me about your last relations? If you want of course. I just want that we become closer to each other and there won't be secrets between us if we want both to build relations. I wish you a good day and will wait for your letter. Your Natalya

Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 09:56:33 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

4-8i7mv-Zt-AA.jpg

Bs-VIq5i-Zw-XI.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Hi, my dear xxxxxx. Thank you for your honest letter. You know, for it is really important that we are honest with you. It's is important in relations.
To my mind the most important between two people in relations love, respect and understanding. Two people
have to trust each other and understand . It's very important to my mind. Of course the intimate life is important too. But even if you have good intimate love with your partner, but don't understand, in any case those relations will finish. Do you agree with me? Yes, every day routines can broke love and all relations. But you have different your love and give to relations some romantic sometimes, go out somewhere with your partner. What i expect from my partner, i think i wrote it and now to tell the truth just want to be happy and fell that i love and loved.
I am not rich woman too, dear and i didn't expect from my partner that he will present me brilliants. I just want
to meet a simple man like who can love me and take care of me and i see that we both want to find the same and it's really good.. Time will show. i wish you a good day and send you big kiss. Your Natalya

Received: from [10.9.16.151] ([38.113.188.69])
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 10:34:17 +0300

COGENT-A
PSINet, Inc.
OrgId: PSI
Address: 2450 N Street NW
City: Washington
StateProv: DC
PostalCode: 20037

x-8cbe6433.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 26, 2021 6:21 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx. Thank you a lot for your letter .
How are you today? How is the weather? after you have answered to me in the Internet, I have ceased
to pay attention to other men. I waited your letter with the large excitement and was very happy when you have answered to me. Now I correspond only with you and I do not visit the Internet already long time. And I do not want to do it, because I want to correspond and to learn only you. I hope what you also correspond only with me,xxxxxxx.
I finished my work for today. There were not a lot of work today. After my work i went to the shop to buy some products. I want to cook the chicken with potatoes for the dinner today, because my girlfriend with her baby wanted to come to visit me in the evening and i want to cook a tasty dinner for us. What do you usually like to do
in the evening.
As for me,i like to see some interesting films, or read the book. Like a lot of woman, i like romans, but especially
i like detective stories and psychological romans, it is interesting sometimes to read. Do you like to read something?
I wish you a good day and send you big kiss. Your Natalya

Received: from [10.9.44.141] ([68.168.122.150])
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 12:50:12 +0300

GloboTech Communications
OrgId: GLOBO
Address: PO Box 1402
City: Saint-Quentin
StateProv: NB
PostalCode: E8A-1A2

x-95ba54ab.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 27, 2021 2:41 pm

hi my Dear xxxxxx thank you so much for your answer my dear !! I'm glad you're doing well today !!
my dear, I also do not like lies and deception is all sad when people come to trust and then break their hearts.
can I tell you my sad story from the past (((
I was already deceived by my dear and once I spent a lot of money and all my nerves ((I will tell you in the past
I met a man from France on the network, we talked for a long time and I believed him, he invited him to himself, promised to help me when I come to him and I believed him with all my heart as I was very trusting and many people use it ((I collected all my savings and took a loan from the bank because I worked well then and my salary was normal then I was given a loan! I got a passport) shengen visa and went to him she bought a plane ticket through travel agnecy in general I believed him with all my heart !!
and when I arrived in France he met me and I saw an alcoholic beggar who does not even have a normal home !! regarding the refund, there was no question at all, he is a beggar and has nothing ((I asked why he did this to me, he said that he wanted to check if I would come or not ((I was very angry and my heart was broken.
it broke my heart I immediately rented a hotel and lived there for three days it was all that I had enough money then! I had to ask my family and friends and my mother to collect money for me for a ticket back !! and I returned home after 4 days and spent a lot of money on all this! I still owe money to my acquaintances ((it's good that they don't demand from me now it's all because they see that I don't have a job !!
I'm telling you all this because I want you to know everything that I had. one plus that I saw France))
all this is very sad and very crippled me and my health then ((
that's why I hate deception and betrayal. yes it was a lesson for me in life, a very strong lesson !!
I ask you not to be offended, but I wrote to you my whole situation that was with me earlier. I kiss you tenderly
and look forward to your reply to this letter! your Natalya

Received: from [10.9.76.62] ([68.168.122.153])
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 08:58:55 +0300

GloboTech Communications

x-ec27448b.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri May 28, 2021 3:18 pm

hello xxxxxx I wrote you my story about the past so that sn knows that I was deceived earlier. I do not live in the past I live in the present !! and I'm not going to be a pen pal for a few months have to meet if you want, but all the costs are halved !! anymore I will not waste my money again !!
I also often think about you and really want to see you in real life.
Now the work is going very badly due to COVID-19, no one is buying dresses. my salary depends on selling dresses. this month I almost didn’t sell anything, I don’t even know how I’ll pay for housing my birthday and I won’t even be able to celebrate it since there’s no money for it ((
I would like you to be by my side. I believe that you are a reliable man and will take care of me. tenderly kiss and hug you your Natalya

Received: from [10.9.110.55] ([68.168.122.150])
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 09:13:38 +0300

GloboTech Communications

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:51 pm

.... that means, we can expect a invoice very soon .....

hi my dear xxxxxx thank you very much for your letter my dear. how do you feel today ??
forgive me for not writing for so long at work, everything was very sad, the boss said that he was closing the store and that he was firing us all.
I cried for a long time yesterday, I wanted to write to you, but did not begin to upset you with my letter.
I worked for 5 years in this place and now everything is gone. How will I live ((
But now I am having a difficult time. You know that I lost my job and I am very upset that I was left without funds at all.
today I will go look for a new job and apply for a resume!
after so many years it is very difficult to look for something new.
I have already entered the bank just in the morning. left an application for a loan. they said they would call, but they said not to wait for positive results, since I have no credit history.
honey, you know that i'm renting an apartment this is not my apartment i'm just renting. and every month I pay 10,000 rubles = 135 usd for rent.
I don’t know yet. If I don’t pay the money next week, I’ll be evicted. It’s not very convenient to go to my mother’s house, she lives in a small room like a hostel ((there’s a shared kitchen there
is no internet.
I don’t know what to do. I’ll try to borrow money from my family ((
sorry for such a sad letter, but I'm desperate now.
I will try to look for any amount! tenderly kiss you and hug your Natalya

Received: from [10.9.110.55] ([68.168.122.150])
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 09:13:38 +0300

GloboTech Communications

x-34f65677.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:58 pm

.... Boris is "cheap" ..... this is what we call "soft Blackmail" :D :D but in 14 years I never had such a PayPal-case

HI my love xxxxxxx thank you very much for your answer my dear.
As I told you in my last letter, I don't have a job right now, the boss did not even pay the severance pay because he has nothing to pay. I have to pay rent by June 10, I'm in such despair now and I don’t know what to pay. I try to borrow and ask my relatives! but now I think they won't help me because because of the pondemic everyone has a hard time with money and work. I am very ashamed and I don’t know how to ask you for help in 100 usd ??? that's enough for me to pay the rent for a month.
I understand that you and I have not met and I am rude to ask you for help like this.
but if you want to help me, I ask you to help me now when I have a desperate situation and a very critical situation. you have a Pay Pal account I think everyone in your country uses it!
I hope not to offend you with my request. but if I am kicked out of the room, then I will not be able to write to you since I will not have an Internet without a home ((
I beg you help please for you this is not a large amount but for me it is a matter of life and death. I understand if you stop writing to me and decide to leave me in a difficult moment for me, but you are my hope !! I'm begging you. and sorry for asking for help. your Natalya

Received: from [10.9.74.0] ([68.168.122.153])
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 09:52:45 +0300

GloboTech Communications

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:54 pm

my dear xxxxxx thank you for your answer my dear !! how I wrote to you, my dear and gentle! what yes i have
a pay pal account my brother created it for me! before, when I worked, I always used it and could send money
to friends or receive money myself from friends, there is no problem with this.
no need to leave your home anywhere, just go to Pay Pal from your computer and create an account, it's very convenient !!
I ask you to help me very much, please, I have very big problems now I can be left homeless and communication on the Internet with you ((I don’t want to lose you.
my dear, if I were not so desperate now, I would not be humiliated and would not ask for help ((but I need your help !!
tenderly kiss you and wait for your answer Natalya
my pay pal
Pay Pal yodacentr@gmail.com
or PayPal.me/Natakrasa

Received: from [10.9.104.34] ([68.168.122.158])
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 13:14:23 +0300

GloboTech Communications

x-2296649e.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:56 pm

hello my dear xxxxxx you don’t understand at all and don’t read my letters ?? I wrote to you earlier that my passport was taken from me until I paid the tenants for the apartment. I wrote to you that you don't need to go to any bank and you don't need to provide anything there !!
you go from home to the site ht/.PayPal.COM /
your don't need to go anywhere I tell you again ((
from your computer to create on the site https:/ /w.paypal.com/
your account does not take long to put money into your account and you can do whatever you want to at least pay for purchases on the Internet at least send to friends in any country in the world from home you do not need to go to any banks (
I ask you to do as I ask you to sit at home at your computer for half an hour and create an account. I sent you my Pay Pal account details! it’s very strange that you don’t have a Pay Pal account as this is an American payment system that has existed for so many years and I think that all Americans have it !!
once again I beg you to do as I ask you! before they kicked me out of the house (tenderly kiss you, your Natalya

Received: from [10.9.135.242] ([68.168.122.147])
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 09:45:30 +0300

GloboTech Communications

x-cf8953e5.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:29 pm

...... here we've the owner of the PayPal account

Return to “Russian scammers”