It is currently Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalya - nosipova0708@gmail.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed May 19, 2021 8:43 pm

pictures stolen from the Instagram of Russian designer Natali B., see below.

nosipova May 15
/>olid #00000A 1.5pt;mso-yfti-tbllook:1184; mso-padding-alt:0cm .5pt 0cm .5pt;mso-border-insideh:1.5pt solid #00000A; mso-border-insidev:1.5pt solid #00000A"> />olid #00000A 1.5pt; background:white;padding:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;height:156.2pt">Hello from Russia! How are you? I hope everything is great! If you are not against an interesting acquaintance, then please answer me a message! It will be a pleasure for me to know your name and to get to know you better. Will you open it to me?

nosipova
Email nosipova0708@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 40 y.o.
Country Russia
City Moscow
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage, Just Fun
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education Masters Degree
Occupation travel agent
Description
Personal Description My name is Natalya. I like traveling very much. I go in for sports, I like to swim, I like to hike in the mountains.

IP Address Geolocation
79.110.133.17 or s-79-110-133-17.under.net.ua is an IPv4 address owned by UnderNet LLC and located in Kyiv (Desnyans'kyi district), Ukraine
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya - nosipova0708@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 pm

Nataly80
Moskau, 40 Jahr, Leo
https:/ /love.ru/nataly2665/#window_close

Nataly80
40 , Leo
Russia, Moscow
http:/ /po-param.ru/page/nataakiss51

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Наталья Осипова - nosipova0708@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 pm

Hi, xxxxxxx/ Nice to meet you. What city are you from?

My name is Natali, I am a very active woman who is looking for love. And what does your soul seek and what does your body require?

..... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 09:44:24 +0300
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 23, 2021 6:34 pm

Haha, nice :applause:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 23, 2021 7:45 pm

Hello, xxxxxx. Unfortunately, I don't have a very funny love story. I work as a travel agent.
I got this job with difficulty, my career grew, and my salary grew with it. I bought myself a car and met a man.
But, alas, to tell you honestly, this is my bitter life experience.

When we started to live together, everything was in order, and I was ironing money to open my beauty salon. But one fine day, after returning from work, I saw that my safe had been opened, the man stole all the money, packed his things and left.

We couldn't find him ...

I was discouraged for a long time, but now I realized that I need to live on and only step forward, not turn back and not remember the past.

Now I am looking for a loving man who will be by my side and will support me. In return, I will be a wonderful hostess.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 22:07:25 +0300

87.jpg

----- Author: batori;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun May 30, 2021 12:52 pm

Hi, xxxxxxx. Nice to meet you. Forgive me for another immodest question. But do you have pictures? Please send me your photo. I would like to get to know you better

..... IP shows Google
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 10:52:52 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:03 pm

Good afternoon, xxxxxx. I am interested in communication. And yes, I didn't go to the post office for about a week because I had some health problems. But now it doesn't matter anymore. Sorry if I offended you in some way
I suggest getting to know each other better first, if you don't mind.

I told you a little about myself, but I'm also interested to know more information about you.

What do you do in your free time? And what are your goals and dreams for the near future?

I still dream of going abroad and starting my own business there as a travel agent. Only now I do not have enough moral support. Perhaps you will become, my friend, and in the future my man?

..... IP shows Google
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2021 21:57:43 +0300

23.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:23 pm

Hi, dear xxxxxxx.

I'm pleased to know more about you. Thank you for revealing my heart to me.

Tell me, dear, did you have a dream that you never realized? I would like to become your fairy and help you in fulfilling one desire. Or maybe Can I be your inspiration?

It's so nice to be next to an attractive man and start building relationships. Do you mind if I become yours?

Every day I dream of waking up not alone and preparing breakfast not only for myself.

And what do you like most to eat in the morning?

Would you like to swim with me in such a bath?

..... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 14:39:48 +0300

14.jpg

Comment: Овладев знаниями, женщина способна применить их в своей жизни, качественно улучшив её. Те женщины, которым удалось взрастить, сохранить и пользоваться своей энергией, в современном мире более успешны, продуктивны, счастливы не только в семье, но и как самостоятельная личность. Духовные практики, медитации, занятие творчеством, учения мудрецов, возвышенные книги, окружение, забота о себе и близких настраивают женщину на интенсивный свет, энергию духовных царств, помогая передать эту энергию на всё вокруг, взращивая внутреннюю Берегиню, освещая маяком дорогу к счастью

Author: batori;

.... doesn't help us at all but by the Pic we know that we're of Bali - Hotel Lounge Spa Club Bali Dacha

Address: Bedulu, Blahbatuh, Bedulu, Kec. Blahbatuh, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80515, Indonesia

.... sometimes is a Shot in the Blue fine and when one have such nice Tattoo's :twisted:

...... RPO is Designer 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢

.instagram.com/batori/

.instagram.com/jiva_batoria/

.facebook.com/batorinatali

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:23 pm

.... its ridiculously .... I told her yesterday that there is no need for us to go to Bali again for this Bath ..... her answer is divine :applause: :applause: :party: :mrgreen:

Hi dear! Nice to receive a letter from you! But I have bad news, my mail was hacked, and now I cannot use it, because I am worried about my data! But I really want to continue communicating with you, moreover, I dream of a real meeting! I would like to share my photos with you, but here I cannot do it ... I think my ex-man is hacking me in order to compromise! But I found a convenient site for us, I registered there, it even has a good translation! What is very important for our real meeting, I will not confuse anything and will know exactly where to fly to you, my dear!

Here is a link to my page: http:/ /easydating.biz/en/lang459834about_Blizzardreams.html

Honey, I'm waiting for you on that site !!! I really wanna be with you! There are also my new photos and I can send more to my private messages. I'm already afraid at the post office ... Kisses, Natalia!

..... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 13:27:28 +0300

.... as we can see, she still writes from her old Emailaccount

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:04 pm

.... I doubt that she want that I "express myletter in other words" ...... when I translate this in english or german, it stays Pidgin

Привет!Шо-то ты странные одежды пишешь - зачем тебе мой адрес почты для детских игор? Мне уже давно не интересно играть в это - я уже длинная))) А ты что, до сих пор используешь игры в компьютере с регистрацией?
Знаещь, в этот раз я пыталась сама перевести твое листочек, но, чувтсвую себя странно - это не похоже на то, о чем ты писал мне раньше. Можешь как-то по другому высказать свою мысль?

..... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 15:45:26 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:20 pm

.... this was a answer from 11/06/21 ...... my Russian is more than good for heavy insults :D :D

Now I don't understand anything at all! Which Ivan are you talking about, is this your friend, or what? I do not understand...
P.S. P.S. Your Russian is bad enough.

..... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:17:47 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:22 pm

.... from today, thats why I had to post the last Message

Dear, the thing is, I want to share my photos with you! But they are open, I can’t risk in the mail, after this hacking ... there is an excellent translation of messages, if you want to be with me and meet in person, this is a good option to understand each other! If you want me to be yours, then I'm waiting for you there! If you do not want, I'm very sorry so I was mistaken!

..... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 12:02:57 +0300

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:58 am

back!

nosipova Aug 13
Hello from Russia! How are you? I hope everything is great! If you are not against an interesting acquaintance, then please answer me a message! It will be a pleasure for me to know your name and to get to know you better. Will you open it to me?

IP Address Geolocation
79.110.133.25 or s-79-110-133-25.under.net.ua is an IPv4 address owned by UnderNet LLC and located in Kyiv, Ukraine

Return to “Russian scammers”