It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kseniia Tvstereos; <kseniiaverstyle@yandex.com/marinesunnybunny@yandex.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinapushik@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:39 pm

...... from 419-Spam

I do not know where to start this message.
But I hope that you have received this message. And I do not bother you with my letter.
I guess you are wondering why I write to you. And my English very bad for you.
I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be usually for a girl .... but I suspect you'll understand me.
I do not know how you will react to my message. first and foremost I want to introduce myself.
My name is Marina. My name is very extended in my country. Acquaintance on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something improperly.
I'm already enough an adult woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm alone now and I want to get acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship.
Now I will not talk much about myself. But in the future we can write letters I will talk all about myself that you will be interested to know of.
May in the future we may create friendly and warm relations. And this relationship may grow into more than a friendship.
I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to create a enduring and warm relationship.
What do you think? Anyway i hope to get an answer to my message. I am attaching you my image.
You got my depiction? agreeably attach one of the beautiful depiction, in order to Flawlessly, and your important comments about it. In the future I will send you more icon!
Please write me to my mail address: marinapushik@yandex.com
I hope that in something then our views and searches coincide and my letter will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you write to my letter request and we can put get off the mark the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.
I wish you a pleasant day!

.... almost identically Version:

Marina; <marynasibir@yandex.com>
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=138621

Received: from [195.245.111.250] ([195.245.111.250])
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 20:09:42 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

GB-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU
UK

QrUMa2e0.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Marina; <marinapushik@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:09 pm

.... my 419-Mailaddress is listed nowhere

Good afternoon, my new friend, xxxxxx!
Hello!
How are you today?
Today, when I opened my email address and checked my mail, I was pleasantly surprised.
I didn't think you'd get back to me so soon. and so I haven't checked my mail.
I couldn't get back to you right away because I haven't checked my mail for a couple of days!
it is very kind of you that my letter did not go unanswered and you took the time to reply to my letter.
I hope my belated response to your letter will not affect our acquaintance.
I don't know where to start our acquaintance. My name is Marina.
I will be very interested in knowing about you and your life and much more that you would like to write about yourself!
I also want to ask you to send me your picture in the next letter and to write about yourself.
You may not believe me now, but I'll tell you this will be my first experience of meeting a person via the Internet.
Because I've never written letters before. And I think this is an important part of romance.
And such relationships are most valued, deserve respect, and become the most sincere.
Do you agree with me?
What would you like to know about me?
I will answer all your questions that interest you.
As I said, this is my first experience on the internet and your email address was provided to me by an online dating agency. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
I have heard about this site from friends.
You ask me why I wrote my letter especially for you?
I wrote to you because I want to meet a wonderful, kind, honest and open person with whom I can build close relationships.
I want to find a partner in life, enjoy life together and go to future together. I want to find someone who will be my support and protection. I want to find a person with whom we will create a world of love, kindness and honesty.
I want to see in man - honesty and kindness. Do you understand my words?
Will you tell me that I demand a lot?
It may seem naive, but I still believe in my most precious treasure ...
I am very worried if I have written everything correctly, and looking forward to and hopefully await your response.
I am sending you some of my photos. I hope you like my photos.
I would like to read the comments and your opinion on my photo (smile).
As a girl, I am very interested in your opinion (smiles).
Now I have to finish the letter. and i really want to get a reply to this message.
I hope your answer will be slow in coming (smiles).
I wish you a good day and positive emotions!
Your new friend (I hope), Marina.

Received: from xtrwsqzf.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (xtrwsqzf.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [167.89.100.239])
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 17:30:24 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.
OrgId: SENDG-12
Address: Twilio, Inc.
Address: 1801 California Street
Address: Suite 500
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80202

200067600454-359115.jpg

200092200754-149724.jpg

200095700484-170449.jpg

200109100658-102020.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:54 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my 419-Mailaccount

Hello!
How are you!
You probably don't remember me anymore, I wrote to you and I would like to meet you.
What do you think about this?
I will be happy to see your letter and your photo.
Marina

Received: from wrqvnrcn.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wrqvnrcn.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [149.72.37.194])
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 14:18:51 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

200092200754-149724.jpg

200095700484-170449.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Mariya; <marinesunnybunny@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:40 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

But I hope that you get this Short letter. And I do not discomfort you with my Short letter.
I suppose you are wondering why I write to you. And my English not perfect for you.
I could not understand, you from United States?
I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be commonly for a girl .... but I suppose you'll understand me.
I do not know how you will react to my letter. imprimis I want to introduce myself.
My name is Marinochka. My name is very common in my country. Acquaintance on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something wrong.
I'm already pretty an adult woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm lonely now and I want to get acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship.
Now I will not tell many about myself. But in the future we may write letters I will say all about myself that you will be interested to wit.
May in the future we may create friendly and warm relations. And this relationship be able to grow into more than a friendship.
I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to make a strong and warm relationship.
What do you think? Anyway i hope to receive an answer to my message. I am attaching you my portrayal.
You got my depiction? agreeably attach one of the beautiful portrayal, in order to to look like, and your important view about it. In the future I will send you more image!
Answer me to this address: marinesunnybunny@yandex.com
I hope that in something then our views and searches coincide and my letter will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you write to my letter message and we can put go the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.

Received: from [195.245.111.238] ([195.245.111.238])
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 17:02:59 +0200

GB-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU,
UK

U1Pj5Z.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <marinamorningflowers@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:52 pm

..... from DLB-Spam

But I hope that you have received this Short letter. And I do not anxiety you with my letter.
I guess you are wondering why I write to you. And my English very bad for you.
I could not understand, you from United States?
I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be commonly for a girl .... but I suppose you'll understand me.
I do not know how you will react to my letter. first and foremost I want to introduce myself.
My name is Marinka. My name is very Spread in my country. Acquaintance on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something improperly.
I'm already reasonably an grow woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm alone now and I want to become acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship.
Now I will not speak many about myself. But in the future we may write letters I will speak all about myself that you will be interested to ken.
May in the future we can make friendly and warm relations. And this relationship can grow into more than a friendship.
I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to create a enduring and warm relationship.
What do you think? Anyway i hope to get an answer to my letter. I am attaching you my icon.
You got my picture? pleased with me send one of the beautiful portrayal, in order to to look like, and your important impression about it. In the future I will send you more representation!
Please write me to my mail address: marinamorningflowers@yandex.com
I hope that in something then our views and looking-for coincide and my letter will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you write to my letter message and we can put get off the mark the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.

Received: from [81.16.140.205] ([81.16.140.205])
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 22:16:52 +0200

GB-PROLINE
Proline IT Ltd
c/o Proline IT Ltd
20-22 Wenlock Road,
London, N1 7GU,
UK

TyEVHDj2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:46 pm

... found in Spam ...

Hi xxxxx. I'm so glad you answered my letter. I'm sorry to have you said so late.
I didn't think you'd answer my letter so soon, but frankly
I am happy to see your letter and your response to my email box.
I live in a city, Omsk. Northern part of Russia. My name is Marina.
between us there is a great distance and time difference.
I'm writing this letter to you I don't know how much time you have.
I wrote to you because I want to find a wonderful man.
This is my first experience on the Internet. I just want to find a reliable person.
I am a lonely and fragile woman in this difficult and complex world, and I need the support,
and find a reliable person in my life. Sorry I can't answer right away.,
but please don't get me wrong, because I work a lot.
and I can answer and write only when I work when I have free time.
since I'm writing to you from work. I can write to you with an internet cafe, but
the cafe is on the other end of town, and the trip to the internet cafe takes a long time.
I'll check your e-mail every day when I'm at work. and I will answer you
as soon as I have time off. and I hope you'll wait for my letter,
and I can't wait for your answer. It is a
pleasure to read every letter of your xxxxxx.
I look forward to your photos and your response!
I'll send you some pictures. these photos were taken in my town.
What is the weather in your country? At us now warm weather.
your new friend, Marina.

Received: from xtrwsqzf.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (xtrwsqzf.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [167.89.100.239])
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 14:33:53 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1077.jpg

IMG-2117.jpg

IMG-2547.jpg

IMG-2576.jpg

IMG-2781.jpg

IMG-3889.jpg

IMG-3901.jpg

IMG-3995.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:12 pm

Salut xxxxxxx. I am very glad to receive your letter! I'm sorry I didn't have access to a
computer, I hope this problem doesn't hinder our friendship.
I am pleased to learn about you and your life. Thank you very much for your story about yourself.
I don't know how to start a letter. and I think she'll want to know more about me, too.
My birthday is August 5, 1989. I'm 32 now. I was born in the city of
Omsk and living in the same city. I studied for 11 years at a school in the city.
I finished the "Omsk Medical University". Now I work as a nurse at the Polyclinic.
I love this job. I love sports, too.
I live with my mother, my father left us when I was little.
The dream of my life is to create a happy family with a traditional man who loves children.
I think every woman dreams of this. I've never been married and I have no children.
I am a very dignified and modest girl. and then I want to tell you the truth. I heard it on the Internet.
there are many bad men (people) because these men are not looking for a serious relationship
I just want to play nude photos. I hope you're not a man and don't ask.
for photos of this nature. and I'm very happy to write a letter to a good man like you.
probably the question. Why am I looking for a man outside of their country and outside of Russia?
it seems to me very difficult to find a man in Russia. I have already had a negative experience
with a man from my town. I was trying to add.
but all in vain. I shone all my life and myself (smiles).
The second reason is that many men do not know how to care for a woman. the woman needs
kindness, attention, companionship and love. sometimes you want romance.
the main thing is the inner world of Man and how he treats you. do you agree with me?
In men I appreciate such qualities as honesty and devotion to his lover. Fleeting love is not for me.
They are ready to give it. The man I have no doubt about, who's in love.
Up to this point I have never met my heart.
I want to be happy and if we stay together. You all my love.
I think I can be a good wife and a good mother because I want to.
I am a very simple and sincere girl and always kind to everyone.
I don't like cheating. Like everyone else, I hate lies. The woman is very romantic. I don't see my
life without love and children, without a favorite and good husband.
Please tell me about your family. Do you like children? Do you have children?
Now I have to finish writing and continue his work. but I hope you won't let my letter
without attention and write me in my next letter I will tell you more about you, if you do
it is interesting (smiles). I'll wait for your answer. Your friend Marina.

P.S. I will wait for your photo in the following letter.

Received: from wrqvqbbc.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wrqvqbbc.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [149.72.75.188])
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:19:29 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1789.jpg

IMG-1791.jpg

IMG-1793.jpg

IMG-1877.jpg

IMG-1881.jpg

IMG-1891.jpg

IMG-1893.jpg

IMG-1894.jpg

IMG-1899.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:56 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxx!!! I'm glad you answered my letter.
I read your letter very carefully, trying to understand every word.
xxxxx yes, I sing and I have a good voice.
It was very interesting for me to learn something new about you.
I think it'll be interesting for you to know about me.
My height is 169 cm and my weight is 58 kg.
Work 9 hours a day. My working day starts and ends at 8:00-18:00 and
then I'm going home. but sometimes when I work, so I can stay until 7:00.
usually, after work, I go to the store and take something from food and what is needed for home.
I'm going to bed before 22:00. so it's that step of my usual day.
sometimes after work, go to the pool or gym to play
sports to maintain his figure. as they say "a healthy body, a healthy mind". You understand me.
I do not drink much alcohol and do not smoke at all. I live on a healthy lifestyle and
I like it a lot. In the evening, rainy and boring, I like to read a book or listen to music.
I like different types of music, but I prefer Classics, music, the 80s and 90s like
in addition to pop music. During my free time I like to walk in the park with my friends
outdoors. Also I like to cook a number of delicious dishes. I think this is the most
important characteristics in people: honesty and loyalty. It seems to me that if people are
dishonest in their relationship may not be a relationship between them.
My mom doesn't know we have a match yet. I can't anticipate his reaction.
But I think you'll understand. We'll talk soon. I have no secrets with my mother.
I hope I didn't get tired in your letter. but this is my life, which is described
in this letter Bryan. but I was wondering if you could tell me any details.
I'll wait for your answer. Your Marina!!!

Received: from wrqvqbbc.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wrqvqbbc.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [149.72.75.188])
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:28:57 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1457.jpg

IMG-1477.jpg

IMG-1479.jpg

IMG-1531.jpg

IMG-1535.jpg

IMG-1545.jpg

IMG-1845.jpg

IMG-3465.jpg

IMG-3995.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:50 pm

Hello xxxxx, How Are you today? I am very happy to read and receive all your letters to me.
I am pleased to hear more about you and learn more with each of your letters. Thank you for
telling me about yourself.
I love both cats and a dog, but I didn't have them. My mother is allergic to them.
I want to ask you. What do you want to know about me?
xxxxx I'd like to know about you and your life. Do you like our communication?
I apologize for any mistake in my letters. Now I want to talk to you about me and my family.
I have a friend, her name is Irina. We work together in the hospital.
we studied together in college and now we work together. I've known Irina for a long time.
I want to talk to my mother. My mother is very smart and intelligent, she has always been
an example for me in all respects. Besides, it seems to me that my mother is the best.
the mother of the world, I've never heard a harsh word from her.
I always follow my mother's advice, I was a daughter to be respectful.
My mother worked as a salesman. My mother was a very cheerful person.,
she is always very good holiday atmosphere. she is a very strong relationship in our family,
we take care of each other and love each other very much.
My favorite color is blue and green. Email me what is your favorite color?
Tell me how people work in your country. Use public transport? Or use the car?
since I don't have my own car and I use public transportation. But I have a driver's license.
Working in the women's team, where I heard about family life, do not want to marry a man
of our country.
Every day I hear someone complain that her husband came home drunk, or that he was not.
It's too hard for me to hear their cries every day. I don't want to live the kind of
life lives my colleagues at work. That's why I want to meet people from another country.
I hope I have not exhausted my writing and story about my life and opinions).
I'm sending a picture with my friend and photos with my mother.
I look forward to your response! Your Marina.

Received: from pnkfpfnz.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (pnkfpfnz.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [50.31.63.46])
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:40:29 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1106.jpg

IMG-1212.jpg

IMG-1413.jpg

IMG-1506.jpg

IMG-1507.jpg

IMG-1567.jpg

IMG-1646.jpg

IMG-1979.jpg

IMG-1998.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:48 pm

Hello xxxxx. How are you doing today? I hope you enjoy today. I was happy to see
your new letter to me, and I'm very happy that my life was a man like you.
I'm glad your father saved you and that everything went well. It's really scary.
Today I was late for my work (last night before going to bed, I thought
you and our relationship with you. I don't understand why this thought occurred to me.
before going to bed, but I was thinking about our conversation and our thoughts.,
is it possible that our communication is more than just a chat?
I imagined in my mind that you were a man in real life. if you and I don't live
so far from each other, for example, will be met with you cafe.
I've always thought, and I've thought about how you'd behave, and what I said.
I do not remember how I fell asleep, but suddenly and can not remember.
xxxxxx I saw a dream that is very strange today, perhaps because I thought of us
before bedtime.
My dream was very strange. in the dream, I was walking in the park, which is nearby
from my house, in the park there is a lake. and I went to the beach and I saw in
distance a boat that has been completely filled with beautiful flowers.
I went to the boat and looked across the lake and there was a man who
he greeted me in his arms. I didn't see this man's face because he was so far away.
I sat on the boat and swam, but then my mother started to wake me up and said
I was late for work. I didn't hear the call. And this is my dream over.
Maybe the person on the other side of the lake was you?),
I thought for a long time that dream, and I wanted to share my thoughts with you maybe the other
side we were you and we started swimming across the lake to each other?
I want to know more about you, can you tell me about your friends?
Do you have any real friends? Do you often meet with friends?
I'd be very interested to hear that. I told you I only have one real friend, Irina. About,
today Irina comes to me.
I hope you like my new photos. I'll finish my letter today, and I'll wait.
your answer and your pictures to me tomorrow. Your friend Marina.

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 16:07:05 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1048.jpg

IMG-1146.jpg

IMG-1160.jpg

IMG-1616.jpg

IMG-1623.jpg

IMG-1751.jpg

IMG-1755.jpg

VID_1004.mp4
https://sendvid.com/kjy5slo6

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:03 pm

Hello xxxxxx, How Are you today? Lately, to be honest, I don't understand what's going on.
for me, when I get your e-mail. I find it hard to describe the feeling.
I feel very good and can only find the words to express my feelings when I see
your new letter to me), I am very happy that you have not forgotten me).
Yes, that's right, friends don't grow on trees. You're right.
I want to ask you how you like cooking? because I like to cook, I usually buy a
many of the books and I now have many recipe books. I recently bought a book about
Asian and Caucasian cuisine, there are many recipes for exotic dishes.
I like Japanese food (fish, sushi and much more). but most importantly, I know many recipes
traditional Russian cuisine.
I believe that you should eat only healthy food, which is why many people
the countries of the East live so long. but sometimes you want to pamper yourself with all the other dishes).
as sweet or spicy or fatty food). Now, of course, there are a lot of fast food
(food for microwave cooking or fast food collection points). but I love to cook healthy food in itself.
what do you like food? which kitchen do you prefer?
xxxxx I want to know more about you, and I want to ask you, what do you like to do in your spare time?
at the end of the week?
Sometimes with my friend, we go to the movies, it is also very rare. My favorite movies
The Green Mile and Titanic (as probably all of the girls). and I love the movie like Sherlock Holmes.
Have you seen him? Also, I love the movie called Troy, Braveheart, Hachiko (when I watch it it's a
the movie I always have tears in my eyes. Is a faithful dog). I love these movies.
Have you seen these movies?
I like watching the news when I get home. I like to observe what is happening in our country,
I would also like to know what is happening in other countries.
but they are far from politics. They say in your country on television in Russia?
I want to send you a new image, but I can not choose which photos to send.
I don't have many opportunities to get new photos all the time.
I chose one of the last photos. This picture was taken not so long ago. I hope you like it.)
I would be very interested to know the answers to these questions that I wrote for you.
I'll finish my letter today and wait for your answer and your picture.
Your dear Marina.

Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 12:32:27 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1056.jpg

IMG-1058.jpg

IMG-1158.jpg

IMG-1456.jpg

IMG-1556.jpg

IMG-1557.jpg

IMG-1926.jpg

VID_2100.mp4
https://sendvid.com/52vgikwk

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:10 pm

Hello xxxxxx! I was very happy to receive today your letter to me is always a pleasure
to receive your letter.
I would be very grateful to you if you have pleased me with your photos. Send me them.
Yesterday my mother said I've changed a lot lately. Now I do it every day.
I was in a good mood. I said everything was fine and I was in a wonderful mood.
But my mother told me that I know very well, since I am her daughter,
and even my mother sees a small change in me. Mom told me I started smiling
more, and my eyes are like the fire of life. My mother said she'd never seen him before.
What do you think about it? Is that possible?
Do your friends and family ask about me? Tell me, I want to know.
Today I have something that I feel this strange feeling all day. It's a very pleasant feeling.
I feel very good. And I'm in a good mood today. My job today was an easy day.
I worked a little. and I did my best to write to you as soon as possible.
and as soon as I have time off, I read your letter. So, I got your letter today.
I felt much better than before. I felt very happy. And I was very happy to see your
letter written to me. Because I think I'll remember this day for a long time.
Strangely enough, it was a normal day, and everything was as usual, but for some unknown reason
I was in a good mood and I think I will remember this day for a long time.
What is happening today in your time? How was your day?
I want you to always be in a good mood, and you be happy) I do not understand why I feel like this.
But I'll tell you what I think. I want to send you this picture.
I hope you like this photo) I finish my letter today, and I can not wait
your response to me and the photographs. I miss you.
I think of you, and I'm happy at heart. I'll wait for your letter. Your Marina.

Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2021 14:54:17 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1337.jpg

IMG-1357.jpg

IMG-1445.jpg

IMG-1464.jpg

IMG-1468.jpg

IMG-1469.jpg

IMG-1776.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:12 pm

Hello xxxxxx, How Are you? I hope you had a good day today.
Today I look forward to your letter and I am very pleased to have received your letter.
Your writing is very important to me. And I need your letters every day.
I have always read your letter with great pleasure.
Say hi to your mom and sister for me. I am pleased to receive greetings from them. I am pleased
that you think of me when you were at the bar. It's nice, I'll tell you.
I have a serious conversation with you. I really like you. I want to know how you feel about me.
I know you know me, and it was really nice to know that you and I understand each other.
It's very good for me. I'll tell you straight about me, okay?
A year ago, I thought I knew what true love meant. But at that moment, when I realized the opposite.
I understand that's not the case. I want to talk about my past, because I don't have a boyfriend anymore.
before we had a friend, we had an affair. at first it was all nice and good,
she gave me flowers, gifts. I took care of myself like a real romantic. I was just happy.
and it seemed that everything I had was good. But after a while it changed. he started drinking for
lot and walk to the club. I found out that he has another woman, and often visits and
he gives her gifts. but he didn't even apologize to me.he left me for that girl.
and then my heart broke and I stopped believing in men.
but now everything's changed. and I think differently. 'cause now that I've got you, I see you're a lot
good person. Now I don't have a person dear to you.
And when I met you, I realized that not all men are bad. The fact that there are
even men who respect women and who can be honest with the girl. I understand that there are
even men who want to have a serious relationship.
I figured it out for you. I have no secrets with you. And I hope I have no secrets.
Me, and you're honest with me. I'd like to hear your story about your past relationships. I sympathize.
it may not be pleasant to talk about it. And if you don't want to talk about it, it's up to you to
talk about it. Okay?
I do not want to cause you any pain in the memories of past relationships. I'm finishing the letter today.
I'll be your answer and your pictures for me. Your dear Marina!

Received: from wrqvqxbs.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wrqvqxbs.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [149.72.74.182])
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 12:30:04 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1224.jpg

IMG-1328.jpg

IMG-1350.jpg

IMG-1354.jpg

IMG-1356.jpg

IMG-1466.jpg

IMG-1631.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:32 pm

Hello, dear xxxxxx.
I am very happy to receive your letter. and I'm glad you included
to my letters
Yesterday I had a very hard day at work, because of the frame of work.
so when I got home, I had dinner and went to bed.
but before going to bed I thought about you and when I woke up today, the first
the thoughts were with you.
you're a good man, and I'm sorry you're not around me.
I wrote in my last letter that you are interested in me as a man.
I want to tell you that the age or appearance of the man is not so important,
the main thing in the inner world of a man, and understanding.
Yes, beauty should be present in a man, but after his beauty,
there should be more.
I am interested in the inner world of man.
at our correspondence I had a hard and alone.
I need someone who is here for me and who shares my same goals
and interests.
And you came to me to help me overcome the problem to provide me with guidance.
and support to help me physically, emotionally and spiritually.
the only person who helped me is you.
Your writing is very dear to me. They're very used to your letters.
Now we are just friends, but I sincerely hope that our friendship will develop.
I told you I'm going to the gym with my friends.
I didn't say that, but I told him about you today.
they told me they noticed a change in me, but I didn't talk about it.
now they know the reason for my change.
I told him you were a good man and sensitive.
I said We're friends now, but you're more than a friend to me.
and I asked, I said Hi.
Email me, I'll really wait for your answer.
I hope so. Did you like my picture I sent you today?
Really? I would like in this picture, that you were next to me) dine with you)
We could walk along the embankment and the shore)
I'll wait for your answer. Your dear Marina.

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:19:20 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1214.jpg

IMG-1241.jpg

IMG-1359.jpg

IMG-1371.jpg

IMG-1372.jpg

IMG-1373.jpg

IMG-1772.jpg

IMG-1776.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:59 pm

Hello dear xxxxx! I'll wait a minute to check the emails. and they are very
glad I got your answer today.
I am pleased that I was able to change you and make you look at the world with
completely different eyes. You understand how important it is to have a loving
person in your life and I also want this. I want to be happy and be close to my
beloved.
maybe in a hurry, but I want to tell you that I lost my mind.
because I'm always thinking about you now, even at work. you're very dear to me now.
I really appreciate our communication and appreciate it. I really like you.
I'm very used to you writing me such a beautiful letter.
and with each new letter I think you more. you decorated my life now you know
how lonely I felt before.
but now I want to be close to a man who can say everything.
I'll feel like a real woman with. and I want a man surrounded me with love
and affection.
from your letters, I understand that you and I are alike.
we have no problems to understand.
this understanding occurs only after a long friendship.
I did not expect to find a man with such a heart.
you know all my problems and have helped me through difficult times.
Now I'm sure that all this time I needed someone to help me.
I'm very happy to have found you xxxxxx. I see it's just you.
probably the feeling of our inner loneliness has joined us?
I already have a feeling for you. maybe it's love?
I can't understand why I quickly opened the door for you in my heart
I believe in my heart and hope that in the future we will be together.
Now I'm sure I've never found a better man than you.you can say I'm in a hurry.
but I want to tell you that I write sincerely.
and I'm sure you will write your letters frankly, I feel that is my heart.
I want to tell you I've been thinking about you and me. now I'm very
afraid of losing you.
then always write to me, even if you have not received my answer.
because as soon as I have time, I'll write to you.
I have to go now, but I'll wait for your answer.
because I thought a lot while I was writing this letter.
and I decided to write the truth.
you need to know everything, and I want to know what you think of this?
Frankly, I want to see you. I send you my kisses!
I say, if you took them from my letter) well? Do you like my kisses?
I think you'd like to hear those kisses as a gift. you want it?
I hope you like my photos and videos that I sent you, my dear?
I'll finish my letter today and wait for your answer.
the next day. Your tender love and your dream.
I have to go, but you'll be in my thoughts.
Your joy Marina!

PS: send me your mobile number with the international area code.
I'll call you and we can talk on the phone.

Received: from wrqvqxbs.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wrqvqxbs.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [149.72.74.182])
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:02:39 +0000 (UTC)

SendGrid, Inc.

IMG-1021.jpg

IMG-1459.jpg

IMG-1463.jpg

IMG-1814.jpg

IMG-1911.jpg

IMG-1981.jpg

IMG-1984.jpg

IMG-1985.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”