It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Yulia A. Bulanova; <liyu9915@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yulia; <liyu9915@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:29 pm

Hi, My Dear xxxxxxx !

How are you feeling, Dear? I'm fine. I'm looking forward to our meeting. Today I had my head in the clouds during work. I can't work properly, I'm thinking about you all the time.

I'm excited a little. Yesterday I hardly fell asleep. I was absorbed by the thought of our meeting. This is joyful event to me and I'm having many emotions about it. You've filled my life with a whole ocean of emotions, xxxxxx, and it's difficult for me to hold them back. However, I can say that it gave me an impulse and an aim in life. I think, My Dear, that we need to arrange our meeting in such a way so that we won't have any difficulties in our affairs. Today I've had a conversation with my boss. We've come to an agreement that he lets me go from work for about a fortnight or so. I'd like to spend this time with you. Would it be convenient to you? Will you be able to do such thing with the work you have? May be you have an intense operating schedule and can't miss it? Then we could meet somewhere not far from you or I even can come to you. It's not a problem for me to make such a long trip. If it's more convenient to and my presence doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, xxxxxx, then let's choose this plan. It seems even better to me because I will be able to see
how you live, meet your friends and you'll have an opportunity to show me arond the city you live in and different places that are dear to you. If it's important you can attend your work. My position at work is not so important that's why they'll manage to do everything even without my presence. Let me know what you think about it, Dear! If it suits you then I'll start making preparations for the trip.
I send you my kisses and embrace you.
Yours Yulia

Received: from [10.100.28.81] ([131.255.4.187])
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 16:49:56 +0300
X-Mailer: Becky! ver. 2.75.03 [en] (Unregistered)

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
jacques bureau, 3210, Suite 200
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

13.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:41 pm

Hi, My Dear xxxxxx. I'm so glad to talk to you again! Dear, I have good news for you. Today I've met with travel agent to know more about getting visa. He explained the whole situation to me. Your government set a severe control for entering the country because of the sanctions coronavirus against my country. That's why it's difficult to get visa but the agency I applied for will do that for me.

The agent said that recently they have already got several tourist visas to your country. I'm very glad, xxxxxx, that we won't have great difficulties with it. At first I had some fears that the agency wouldn't manage to do it or that too much time would be required. However, The agent said that making the visa requires two or three weeks. Tomorrow I need to get to the agency's office to sign the agreement. We will also have to decide on the payment. Now I have to go, Dear, to make photos for the visa and fill in the forms for the Consulate. The agent said that I should have everything ready in the office by tomorrow. I'm really satisfied, xxxxxxx, that now the preparations have begun and in some time we'll be together! Write about your thoughts to me. I'll be looking forward to your reply. I send you my kisses!!!
Yours Yulia.

Received: from [192.168.1.104] ([193.242.151.114])
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:09:12 +0300

B2B-Telecom
Oflidis Artem
SvyazResurs-Kuban, LLC
Bazovskaya d. 8\A
Krasnodar
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

16.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:23 pm

Hi my dear !

I'm glad to hear from you and I'm looking forward to saying hi personally to you. Thank you for your letter.

xxxxxxx, my day was very exhausting and I'm very tired. I've been to the travel agency and I signed the agreement with them. According the agreement, the agency will get all the documents ready for the trip.
They will get a ticket for me and give me a lift to the airplane. There are no flights to your country from my city, that's why I'll have to get to Moscow at first and then to your country. My agent needs some information concerning the flight route. Please write me your address and the name of nearest airport, dear.

I need this information tomorrow for my agent to work up a route and to set the cost of the trip.
Today I paid the first part of the cost for the visa and other documents for the trip. It turned out to be more expensive than I had expected. I planned that making the visa would cost about 150$. Unfortunately, I didn't take into consideration that I need not only visa but many other documents as well, such as the insurance, medical insurance policy, payment of the hotel accommodation before the flight. All of it turned out to cost me 450$.

Dear, maybe I'll need your help with paying the other part of the cost. I have some savings and my parents lent me some money, but I'm afraid that's not enough to pay the second part of the cost. I'll know it only after the agent works up the route. I'll have to pay the second part of the cost according the agreement, before taking the visa. I'll inform you later, xxxxxx, if I need your help. I hope it won't be a problem for you and I won't have to worry about it. I told you all the news about our upcoming meeting and
now I'm going to have a rest. I'm really tired today.

I hope I will be able to embrace you soon, xxxxx. I'm looking forward to your reply, my dear. I give you my hugs and kisses!
Yours, Yulia.
P.S. Don't forget to send me your address and write me about the nearest airport.

Received: from [10.100.7.172] ([131.255.4.235])
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:41:20 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

17.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:38 pm

.... I didn't told her that I can help her coz she said "maybe" :roll:

Hi, Dear xxxxxx! I'm glad to read your letter and know that I can expect your support in paying the cost of the trip. Dear, I feel ill at ease because I had to ask your help. I have always considered myself to be an independent person who can solve my own problems. However, this time I didn't manage to take everything into account and I mistakenly thought that I would be able to pay all expenses by myself. But I'm happy that I have you, xxxxxx, the person who can come to help in my life. After getting to know you I changed the idea about myself. Earlier I thought that I was a strong and independent person and I liked being able to take care about myself. Now I think feel myself just a woman who needs support, but it's a pleasant feeling to have a strong man beside me who can defend me from any worries in life! xxxxxx, I told the agent about the place of arrival and he calculated the rest of the cost for the trip. It will cost me 1650$.

It includes the tickets, the insurance, the way to the airport and some other expenses. I have some money left from paying for the first part. It's about
1150$. Now I need about 500$ in 6 or 7 days to pay the agency the second
part.
I hope, Dear, this money is not a problem for you and that you'll
be able to help me to pay 500$ to the agency.
I'll ask the agency if you
can send the money. Dear, I hope I don't create difficulties for you by
hurrying so much. Maybe it causes you unplanned expenses. If it's so
please don't get mad at me! I miss you very much and wait for the day of
our meeting. I'm looking forward to your letter, xxxxxxx!

I send you a thousand kisses.
Yours Yulia.

Received: from [10.100.46.39] ([131.255.4.235])
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 12:05:41 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

18.jpg

... of course I'll be "mad", she makes decision for me and she thinks for me :mad: :twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:51 pm

Hello my dear. I do not understand you. xxxxxxx are you not ready to help
me with the trip if i need your help?xxxxxx if I can't come without your help?

Received: from [192.168.1.104] ([193.242.151.114])
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 17:17:35 +0300

B2B-Telecom
Oflidis Artem
SvyazResurs-Kuban, LLC
Bazovskaya d. 8\A
Krasnodar
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:43 pm

.... when one is too daft to read :roll: :disagree:

why are you talking to me in riddles? just tell me how it is! will you help me with the trip or not? can I count on your help?

Received: from [10.100.45.79] ([131.255.4.235])
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 17:28:56 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Yulia A. Bulanova; <liyu9915@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:00 pm

Oooh .... I loved you, I was so happy !! Now I am 100% sure of you !! I told my parents that you are ready to help me. They said, "We hope to go to the wedding soon." It looks like you are sure that you have received a parental blessing. Are you happy for us ??

I read your letters. xxxxxx perhaps I just understand their meaning a
little differently.
xxxxxxx , it will be convenient for me to take a transfer from ria, unistream,
golden crown, contact, western union,manigram

Name: Yulia
Surname: Bulanova
Middle name: Alekseevna

Country Russia
City: Nizhny Novgorod

It is important that everything is written without mistakes. Otherwise, I will not be able to receive the transfer.
So I need to know the secret code. You receive it when you send money. We send it to me, I won't get it without money. It will be more convenient for me to take money in dollars in euros.
Also send me the MTSN (transfer code so you can check it when the transfer arrives at me)

Received: from [10.100.44.213] ([131.255.4.235])
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 16:54:34 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yulia A. Bulanova; <liyu9915@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:16 pm

hello my angel. I'll send you my passport. xxxxxxx how are you? I hope all
is well and we will be together soon.

Received: from [10.100.30.49] ([131.255.4.187])
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 15:33:52 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

пас.jpg

...... Passport seems to 99% real. They're two tiny "Problems" which we must clear and which we cannot take as forged. When we've cleared this, Passport will be exchanged.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:53 pm

..... The laboratory tests have shown that the passport is real but we still need some other pages from the passport to clear 2 differences

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:57 pm

I'm glad to read a letter from you again, My Dear!!!

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx , I've got many ideas to share with you, but I guess it will be tiresome for you to read a long letter.

So I want to ask you about the most important things to me. Dear, are you happy thinking about our upcoming meeting? Have you informed your close people that you are going to receive me at your place? What do they think about it? My parents and friends are very pleased that I'm going to meet you. They are glad that I've finally found a person to whom I feel great respect and have serious intentions. My father has always told me that a man in the relationships should be more superior and that a woman should always listen to him.

I've argued with him about it all the time. While I was in relationship with a person I always tried to take a leading part. But with you, xxxxxxx , I feel that everything is completely different. I want to be obedient and gentle with you. Perhaps my father is right when he says that the main woman's instinct is to be by her man and listen to him. He says that a woman can become happy only if she lives in such a way. I have such an attitude towards you for the first time and that's why I think a lot about it.

I think that maybe the destiny let us know each other on purpose! xxxxxxx , do you have any sexual thought about me? Tell me about it. I have such thoughts towards you, but I don't want to say them first. - OK? I want to know so much what you think about me as a woman. I'll be waiting for your story!!! I asked the agent what way you can transfer money from you to pay them. He said he would find out about it and let me know
My kisses! Your Yulia.

Received: from [10.100.0.180] ([131.255.4.187])
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 20:25:10 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

.... she really sent the requested Pages 5, 14 & 15 from her Passport

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:49 pm

..... she's arguing with me now the russian Law when somebody gets a internal Passport there and she's pissed and still telling us Nonsense ... not necessary to post the Discussion .... sad that I know this Law also, seems that she don't know that Aunty Google give us also the answer ......

Received: from [10.100.1.10] ([131.255.4.235])
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 23:02:48 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:44 pm

..... we've not finished the Issue with her ..... now is the "origin" of her Mail the Problem which she don't understand

Hello my dear. how are you? xxxxxx what have you sent me? I don't
understand anything. my love, what are the plans? xxxxxx what should I
tell the agent? will you support and help me?

Received: from [10.100.2.36] ([131.255.4.235])
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 17:46:11 +0300

BrainStorm Network Inc
Charles-Rene Paquet
H7P0A9 - Laval - QC
Canada

Return to “Russian scammers”