It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Halyna Kravtsova - haly.krav7@gmail.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
teachualesson
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teachualesson » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:12 am

Very smart and experienced dating site scammer. Writes many long and detailed letters to gain confidence in her victim. Then suddenly says she lost her job because of Covid19 quarantine and will be on the street if she cannot pay her rent. Asks for help to pay rent, food and help her parents. So as not to be an obvious scammer she provides fake bank account details and does not say anything about sending money by money transfer services such as Western Union or Ria Money Transfer. Her address as stated in bank account address is not her real address. When money cannot be sent to this bank account she says she is desperate to pay the rent and asks for money to be sent to her by Ria money transfer or Western Union.
After she received money she sends beautiful modelling photos of herself and asks for more money to be sent immediately to pay for the next months rent.
She make excuses not to send her passport. She says she is divorced but will not send her passport because it will show she is still married and working on scamming foreign men together with her husband and / or a girlfriend who takes the beautiful photos of her to act as bait on the dating sites.

A few of her many letters-

Letter 13
Hello,my dearest xxxxxxx, thank you for your big letter,i am sorry that i reply not so fast,i got it in Friday and i reread it for several times and you inspire for many emotions,feelings and i want to share with all of them and i hope that in the nearest future will have the moment when we will not just write letters and we will be sitting next to each other and say what we feel to each other.xxxxxx, big thanks to you for these incredible bouquit of flowers it`s not just powerful flowers it`s real hurricane)It`s huge it`s beautiful this white heart among red roses it`s wonderful,it`s so big and hard))))i still have a smile on my face))))flowers are very fresh and beautiful,you really made my mood))
You know when i got these flowers i really was impressed and it`s very nice surprise and i didn`t really think such about the cost but now when you wrote that i could buy food for a month for the cost of the flowers i even felt little sad because i have such situation now when i really haven`t food,the food would be also the coolest power
of love but anyway thank you very much for this present.
xxxxxxx,you know when i read your letter and when i saw that you wrote that you have bad news i even had heart ache a little( next time don`t joke so much because i take everything close to the heart(( and when i read bad news i didn`t understand when i saw thief police i saw that you have troubles and then i reread and thought it was joke.Ohhh xxxxxxx you are joker)))i love to laugh but be careful with me,please i am very tender flower) As for our country,corruption,yes unfortunately here is everything very bad with it and i think that Ukraine is popular with corruption all over the world.And now what`s happening in the country i wouldn`t wish anyone(( Difficult period and about Australia if honestly i never heard bad new or something like that because there are many news about
Ukraine,Russia,Europe and now i unerstand tht maybe Autralians live like separate state and you don`t have any cataclizms and that`s really good and i can just hope that one day Ukraine will live as good Australia or i will be able to live one day in Australia and i could feel what is stability what is to be sure in the next day what is care about people from the state because in our country yes they rought very bad Indian vaccine and they take much money that people make vaccine and nobody think about people in our country just think how to earn money.
About boundaries as i understand Australia is closed until October but i think maybe it will be opened earlier,i am very very interested in you,i am in love with you,i wait for our meeting much and i hope that this meeting will happen sooner and even if it will happen in October i am as a faithful wife will wait for you,you know in our country we have such traditions that if you met your man you should be with him in every situation in joy and in sorrow in happiness and if he is in the distance then to wait for him,to believe him and to be with him.
About the ladies who are paid by marriage agencies i heard about them even know two girls who worked in such agencies i don`t support it,i think that it`s bad and to earn money on feelings it`s the worst thing(( But i know one lady with who i studied,she needed money very much and she worked a little in such agency and she met there a man for who she left this job and went to live with him in France.So i don`t even know situation can be always in different way.

About the money you said me to write to you in our currency,ok my salary is about 14000-16500hrn in a month,i pay for the flat 8500hrn,for food,cosmetics for body,face and transport i need for a month about 5500-6500hrn and usually i send a little to my parents to help them with food.

Yes, xxxxxxx i understand that i asked you for help and you feel uncomfortable in it helping me because you were scammed in the past.
It`s very difficult topic because everyone of us had the experience in the past and we all try not to do the same mistakes but i think that if we will remember the negative experience and think about new and with negative nothing good can`t be with it because what we think we take it and even me despite my bad experience i try to be positive in everything,you wrote about your golden rule but women have many golden rules too and one of the rules never trust a man because he will always deceive you or before he didn`t put the ring on your finger it`s not your man,lol))so if we will live by someone`s written rules we will never meet our person we will never be happy,i will always think that all men just want to use me and that they can`t see my soul and just my body,who will want one one night with me,so you can imagine how many things about women also so i thin that all these rules let`s be for official games but in relationship it must be compromises,common dreams and sights,trust,i think that i never deceived you and if we have normal relationship then why we should accept support, or care like a part of some plan?rules or something like that?
If you like the woman and you want to take care about her if anything can stop you?
Even the same flowers who cost lots of money,you sent me them and you don`t feel that you were scammed?
And if you will help me with rent and food in what difference If honestly i don`t understand to the end and people can cheat even in real life i think and in real life it`s even often can be but you are from Australia i don`t know how is there,you have another culture,traditions.
But here in Ukraine i always try to be very careful and with what happening here in Ukraine,it s counting very dangerous to send though the internet personal documents,passports because there is a scheme of scamming in Ukraine when people take people`s passports and take credits on them,you send somewhere your passport and in one month person from the bank come and say that you have a credit which you must pay, and it`s awful because then people don`t know what to do(((

And you asked me to send you the photo of my passport,sure i would hsow you my passport it`s not a problem for me and i am not afraid to show you my passport but i am very careful with it because there asre lots of problems when people send their passports though the internet here,what you would love to see in the passport?
you want to check it somehow or what?because i don`t understand exactly.
And i can ask you right now don`t you trust me still for this moment and you think that i can be a scammer who play a game?I ask you sincere now could you answer me sincere too?
About helping my parents yes i always try to help them and you said that i can deceive and say that i saved money no i never deceive my parents so that situation which you described i can only say them the truth or refuse the money.

Thank you very much certainly for wanting to help my parents but i will worry about them and will feel uncomfortable and you should understand yourself how difficult it`s situation now in Lugansk.
You wrote that you want to help me with rent,if you have a sincere desire for this,if you will not think that someone wants to cheat you,you just like me and want to help and you want to take care about me,then you can do it if you don`t want then say me honestly about it,please,if you don`t trust me say me about it because it`s strange when you write to me i care about you Halyna and then you say that you feel uncomfortable and then you ask me to send you the copy of my passport to check it,you say many words which make me confuse and i don`t feel good with them.I don`t like such serious letters too but sometimes we need them to sort out how we both think.Believe me i ma sincere with you,i don`t want to cheat you,i am honest with you and i want to build sincere and happy relationship with you.
With love,Halyna

Letter 16
xxxxxxx,thank you very much for wanting to help me,i really appreciate your care about me much.
My bank details.
BENEFICIARY: Kravtsova Halyna
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 61000, Ukraine, Kharkiv, st..Danilevskogo street, building 16
IBAN: UA393348510000026200113044338
BANK OF BENEFICIARY: FIRST UKRAINIAN INTERNATIONAL BANK SWIFT CODE/BIC: FUIBUA2X

I hope that i will be able to work again on the same place in 1 or 2 months but they don`t promise anything.
Sure i am trying to find new work as a waitress or cleaning but now it`s very difficult to find even usual work.But anyway i will try to find any work because i need it now.

Thank you very much for showing that you care about me,i very want us to build happy and strong relationship.
With love,Halyna

Letter 21
Hello,my dearest xxxxxxx.How are you doing?I checked in the bank yesterday,they said me in the bank that there is no money.And i tried to check by the link you sent me it`s written there and that it`s expired i can`t see anything,the manager in the bank said me that i can show her receipt,maybe you have receipt?also she said that you need to check from your side or choose another way of sending.
Your Halyna

Letter 22
Honey,please could you help me sooner?Because my landlord ask me why i still haven`t paid i showed her that you sent me and i just wait for it and she came yesterday and said stop to deceive me(( I was crying almost the whole night because i don`t know what to do(( Maybe you can use another system,the manager from the bank said me that for fast way you can use Western Union or Ria.

Letter 23
Honey,i called to the bank again,the manager said me that the money haven`t come so they don`t know why they weren`t sent,i said her what to do,i need instant,she said to say you that you can use Western Union or Ria,i asked about Paypal,she said it doesn`t work in Ukraine.Could you use Wester Union or Ria,please?

Letter 24
My love,i don`t know maybe it really works for business as you said i don`t understand on it and i don`t have business so i think for me Paypal is impossible,thank you very much for trying to do everything to help me,you are very caring,i hope it will be possible with Ria.

Letter 27
Hello,honey,how are you?i got money finally today,thank you very much for your care about me,i am very grateful to you,it was enough to pay for rent for last month,the landlord came i gave her money and she said why just for one month?you must pay for this month already also,i said yes i remember but my man just helped me now with rent for last month we hardly arranged how to get money.xxxxxxx,can i ask you please to help me with this month rent also and with food?because i still look for work,i feel very shy to ask you about it really.((
Kiss you,hug you.
With love,Halyna

Letter 28
Hello,my dearest xxxxxxx.How are you doing?How is your mood today?
Thank you for your letter and that you helped me to pay for last month for the rent,i appreciate your care about me a lot.I found a work as a waitress in the cafe,yesterday i had my first working day but now it will be a probation for about two-three weeks but i will get the salary in one working month.
You asked me about the documents,i need to share with you that i have a great fear about it because passport for me is a very important document,with it i had a psychological injury,my ex husband got lots of debts,credits on my name,it`s easy to make having someone`s passport and after divorce for some time people from the bank called me and threat that i must pay back money and i tried to explain them that it`s not me who took the credits and they didn`t believe and they were right because these money were took with my passport and another thing my friend who also met foreign man on the site had relationship with him and sent her documents,was completely open with him and after they stopped their relationship he put her passport over the internet with bad words about her and she couldn`t meet good man for a long time because of that man but she is a very good girl,she didn`t do anything bad to him,it`s so easy to blame someone`s name without any arguments and very sad that law doesn`t work in this field here.
So my dear xxxxxxxx,i hope you will understand me,my fears and if you sincere want to help me i will be very grateful to you because i really need your care until i will get my first salary and i am very afraid to stay on the street as my landlord don`t want to understand that i haven`t money now.

I am honest with you in everything and even now i tell you what i feel and why i can`t do it despite i feel shame about it because you are important for me and i worry what you will think about me.But i must say you the truth because honesty is on the first place and it`s important to say what is really on my heart.
I take care about Koala a lot,i love her,Dasha and Koala are good friends)))we need just you with us for whole happiness.
Kiss you,hug you.
Waiting for our meeting a lot.
You are in my heart.
With love,Halyna

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Halyna Kravtsova - haly.krav7@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:46 pm

.... Lugansk...... JFO-Scam! To pay rent coz of lost Job through Corona seems to become a new Trick ..... anyway .....

.... RPO is Yana Sapeta, Wife of FNL Nizhni Novgorod Soccer Alexander S. Sapeta. They got married in 2018 as Yana moved to Moscow to participate in a Beauty-Contest. Sapeta played to that Time for Dinamo.

.eurosport.ru/football/russian-premier-league/2019-2020/story_sto7776354.shtml

...... I hope I read it wrong and you didn't pay her rent :nervous: :nervous: :-?

This with the Passport is a lame excuse. That means only, she don't have a Workshop who can forge a Passport.
Sad is that you didn't post her Mailheader. This would also help us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

teachualesson
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teachualesson » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:14 pm

She lives in Kharkiv. I sent her some flowers without any warning as a surprise to confirm her location and she did receive them in Kharkiv. She sent me a photo and they were the bouquet I ordered. Her parents are in Lugansk.

Here are her mail headers-

Received: from [185.162.9.136] ([185.162.9.136]) ...... DCH-Proxy
for <xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 12:04:06 +0300

Greenhouse
Hosting Provider EuroHoster Ltd.
EuroHoster Ltd.
Naaldwijk
Zuid-Holland
Netherlands

.... IP was already used in August 2020 and January 2021 by the german Colleagues in Scams.

teachualesson
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby teachualesson » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:27 pm

I did both a Google Images search and Tin Eyes search of her photos and nothing showed up.
How did you find the photos are of Yana Sapeta?

------ clarified by PN

Return to “Russian scammers”