It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <russmisekaterina36@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:36 pm

.... from E-Spam

Hello Charming How are you today? I believe you are fine and you will be glad to give your reply my letter! I am enourmously happy that I’ve got a chance to meet you. My name is Ekaterina. Obviously you have understood where I am from judging by my name. I come from a big splendid state Russia. I am 36 years old. I’m want to find a man for true friendship and probably for serious relaitonships. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be happy to receive your answer. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you give me an answer, I will send you more pictures of me. So we will be able to see each other much better and get to know each other more closely. I believe you will also forward me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d be delighted to find out more about you. I wish you a lucky day and merry spirit.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: russmisekaterina36@gmail.com

I am waiting. Ekaterinushka

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd01106-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.182])
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 12:23:22 +0200
From: Ekaterinchik Ekaterinushulenka <kkeyy2002@jcom.home.ne.jp>
To: python.anti.scam@gmail.com

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

PIC-605.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 05, 2021 5:26 pm

.... from my 2nd. DLB-Spam

Hello Dear How are you? I believe you are OK and you will be glad to respond to my letter! I am enourmously happy that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. My name is Ekaterina. Obviously you have guessed where I come from by my name. I am from a big splendid land Russia. My age is 36. I’m want to find a guy for good aminty and possibly for meaningful relations. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be happy to receive your answer. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you give me an answer, I will provide you with more images of me. Thus we could see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I believe you will also forward me your image and tell me about yourself. I want to know more about you. I wish you a lucky day and cheerful spirit.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: Russiaekaterina36@gmail.com

I am expecting a letter from you. Ekaterinchika

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd00103-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.163])
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 12:18:21 +0200
From: Flower Ekaterinushulenka <tysrga.nagashima@jcom.home.ne.jp>
To: silvino_silva5656@hotmail.com

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

CAM-883.jpg ..... we love Night/Clublife
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Russian scammers”