It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena; <setlanaaminova0714@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:27 pm

..... 2x in DMF-Spam

Howdy! My name is Elena and I'm 29 years old. I'd like to get to know your better. First, I would like to tell what I am looking for. There has to be an attraction, and that is usually clear from the start. I was never the one that was impressed by status or money, what I am usually impressed by is education, intelligence and care. The way a person treats everyone else, not just a girlfriend or a family member. Make no mistake care, warmth and kindness have to come first. I am capable of love. Love brings meaning to one's life. "To love is to run the risk of failure, the risk of betrayal." However there is nothing greater than love. You can be happy about a new job, a trip to some great place that you always dreamed of, but nothing can top that feeling. And that is what I am looking for. If you are looking for the same, I'll be glad to talk to you.
Respectfully, Lena

Received: from unknown (HELO txzrkib) (marketing@b2marketing.com.br@188.162.43.94)
Reply-To: Elena <setlanaaminova0714@gmail.com>
To: sangio@zumobi.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 03:15:51 +0300 ... :-o :shock: :disagree:
X-Mailer: Mailsmith

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-03741.jpg

... for this Shoes you need a "gun license"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <tressemen56@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:30 pm

Hello
I am Lena, 29 years old. I'd like to get to know your better. First, I would want to tell what I would want to find. There has to be a chemistry, and that is usually clear from the beginning. I never been the one that was attracted by status or money, what I am always attracted by is education, intelligence and kindness. The way a person treats everybody, not just a his woman or his friends. Make no mistake care, warmth and kindness have to come first. I am capable of love. Love brings sense to one's life. "To love is to run the risk of failure, the risk of betrayal." However there is nothing more important than love. You can be glad about a good job, a trip to some beautiful place that you always dreamed of, but nothing can top that feeling. And that is what I want to find. If you would like the same, I wll be happy to talk to you. Lena.

Received: from [178.176.175.233] (port=32318 helo=lphpv) by 162-55-60-107.cprapid.com with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Elena <tressemen56@gmail.com>
To: pqcbls@shoessaleb.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 09:13:13 +0300
X-Mailer: sendmail update

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <pomanovaelena2@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:42 pm

.... from DLB-Spam

Hello
My name is Elena and I'm 29 years old. I'd like to get to know your better. First, I would like to tell what I am looking for. There has to be an attraction, and that is usually clear from the start. I was never the one that was impressed by status or money, what I am usually impressed by is education, intelligence and care. The way a person treats everyone else, not just a girlfriend or a family member. Make no mistake care, warmth and kindness have to come first. I am capable of love. Love brings meaning to one's life. "To love is to run the risk of failure, the risk of betrayal." However there is nothing greater than love. You can be happy about a new job, a trip to some great place that you always dreamed of, but nothing can top that feeling. And that is what I am looking for. If you are looking for the same, I'll be glad to talk to you. Sincerely, Lena.

Received: from unknown (HELO dtxo) (marketing@b2marketing.com.br@178.176.174.86)
Reply-To: Elena <pomanovaelena2@gmail.com>
To: sexymama16@kim.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 05:10:13 +0300
X-Mailer: MailBuzzr Service final version7.7.3

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

......... Pic from above and

DCIM-0586.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elena; <setlanaaminova0714@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:09 pm

..... finally from DMF

Hello xxxxxx.. Im was happy to receive your answer for me. I'm didnt know if I'm could read your
answer, but I'm gladly that you wrote to me. How is your mood? I hope you stay safe. I will be glad
to develop our communication. I am wiil be waiting your answer. Elena

Received: from [10.43.2.242] ([188.170.87.8]) ... Blacklisted Spam-IP+Proxy
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 16:39:45 +0400

MF-NW-188-170-80
North-West Branch of OJSC MegaFon Network
North-West Branch of OJSC MegaFon Internet Center
10, Karavannaya street
Saint-Petersburg
Russia, 191011

c7v6fffw3x5.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:10 pm

Hello, xxxxxx! Is very glad to see your letter! How are you today? My day was good. It will be very
pleasant and interesting to me to have acquaintance to you. I live in small city Kostroma. xxxxxx, I want to warn that my intentions are serious. I think that my character is not character of the girl which searches only for flirtation, I wait from life of more important things. xxxxxx if for you
acquaintance is only game - I do not think that we with you approach each other. I was tired of
games and people which think only about themselves and the interests. I hope you you understand
me... I send you my photos, I hope you like it. xxxxxxx, unfortunately I cannot write more today, I
have not enough time. I hope you you will not be offended. But I was really glad to receive your
letter. Your new friend Elena

Received: from [10.94.3.78] ([188.170.81.165])
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 20:29:29 +0400

MF-NW-188-170-80
10, Karavannaya street
Saint-Petersburg
Russia, 191011

pic..jpg

pic.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:06 pm

Hi dear xxxxxx!!! All the day long thought of that as I will read your letter! xxxxxx, I think that
the American football is very hard sport. I like hockey and basketball. xxxxxx, I want to warn you, I
not always can to write much because I write to you from Internet cafe, I have no computer at my
home. But I will try every day reply on your letters, it is very pleasant to me to receive them from
you. I have removed mine profile from site because was tired of bad people which write bad words.
Because of messages with requests to send a naked photo or simply rough words. When received such
lines - I was very much afflicted... xxxxxx, now I will communicate only with you and I am glad to
it. I do not ask you to communicate only with me too, but would be very grateful if you support me
in it. This way we could develop our acquaintance. I send you some photos, I hope you like it. I
wanted to tell a little about myself. I work at children's school of art. It is school which helps children to develop their talents. I teach in a sewing and knitting class, children in my class learn to do things of a fabric, the threads, even some clothes. For example, I do a lot of clothes
for myself by the hands. In the childhood my mum, has taught me to this creativity, it as if helps
me to show my private world. I try to teach children in my class to show their feelings, their
interests in their creativity. What do you think of it? At our school there are other classes, for
example music, dance, poetry. I very much like to waste time at school, I as if receive energy of
life when I am am surrounded with my students. xxxxxx, it would be very interesting to me to know
more about you, you have a hobby? You would like to show your private world in any new art? xxxxxx,
I try to study better English, I hope at me it it turns out. If I cannot understand some your words,
I ask be not afflicted, I will try to be more attentive. Your friend Elena

Received: from [10.94.7.82] ([188.170.73.4])
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 10:25:46 +0400

MF-NW-188-170-80
10, Karavannaya street
Saint-Petersburg
Russia, 191011

pic.jpg

pic.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:15 pm

xxxxxx, I smile when I see your lines!!! I looked forward when I can read your letter and at last I
can make it! What to come to cafe to me it would be necessary to spend about 30 minutes in a way. I
spoke to you, I live in city Kostroma. Usually it is a silent and safe city, but yesterday I was
frightened. My way was about park, there some men loudly shouted. I think they were drunk, it is not
pleasant to me when people accept a lot of alcohol and show aggression. But all was good, I have
safely come back home. I try to be careful always. xxxxxxx, I negatively concern alcoholism. I think
that you heard that in my country is the big problem. I do not drink alcohol. Since the childhood
when in the mornings I went to school, I saw drunk people in the street. To me was very sick to see
that people simply ruin the life it. I never understood why people continue so to drink, after all
it does not bring anything good. xxxxxx, what you think? xxxxxx, to me sadly to read a line about your
unfortunate marriage. I can imagine that you had to test... I am sorry about your Father... I am
glad the nobility that you visit your Mum often, I think that a family - the most important in our
life. xxxxxx, I love all animals equally. I cannot make a choice between a cat and a dog. xxxxxxx, tell
to me more about your city and your native land, it is very interesting to me. You take a favourite
place where you to be pleasant to have a rest? I like to walk in park, it always calms me after
active and a hard time. Helps to bring in my thoughts an order and rest, helps to think of many
things. Still I like to have a rest about water, it is pleasant sounds of fountains, it as if
hypnoses for me when I hear a fountain sound as if the whole world stops and waits when I will stop
to fly in my thoughts. xxxxxx, probably my words have brought to you a smile, simply wanted to be
more open in conversation with you. Yours Elena

Received: from [10.40.1.138] ([188.170.72.5])
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 14:02:46 +0400

MF-NW-188-170-80
10, Karavannaya street
Saint-Petersburg
Russia, 191011

pic.jpg

pic..jpg

pic...jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:47 pm

Hi, xxxxxx! How are you? Today there was a good day for me!!! But I am a little tired, day on work
was sated, but children always improve my mood. In my class the most part is girls, they laugh and
smile during training much. Their smiles charge me a positive for a long time. xxxxxxx, But the rest
of the time out of school is for me boring and monotonous. I know that for many people work can be
unpleasant that which they spend time on work lasts long and difficultly for them. But me has
carried also my work brings to me pleasure!!! I send you a photo with my mum hope you like this
photo. Oh, xxxxxx, you were sad to read to me about that accident which had in your childhood. I am
happy that your Father has rescued you! xxxxxx, I had no anything similar in my life, but once when I
was little, I have tested an attack a plenty of bees. It was very terrible! My phobia is bees and
spiders. I would be very glad if you send me more your photos. Why you do not send me a photo?
xxxxxxx, I want to tell to you about my parents. My mum Svetlana, and my father Aleksandr. My parents
live in marriage 31 year. They for me an example of the big love! Because even now when I ask to
tell mum about their acquaintance, she tells it with happy eyes and trembling in a voice. xxxxxx, it
seems to me so lovely! They are the most native and important people for me!!! I am always assured
that at any time I can to address to them for support and in hard times they will be nearby. xxxxxx,
I cannot tell that my childhood was carefree, but I will be always grateful mine to parents for
those moral values and education which they have given me. My mum has taught me to sew, do many
things of a fabric. I think that after that I have decided to teach creativity to children. I very
much like to prepare together with mum, we often try to prepare new dishes. xxxxxx, what is your
favourite dish? My father likes to spend time in a garden, it very quiet person, can always give a
wise advice. I try to visit more often parents, but they live in other city, some hours of a way
from me. They lived in city Kadyi all life. xxxxxxx, tell about your family, it would be pleasant to
me to see more photo with them. I hope to hear from you soon!!! Yours Elena

Received: from [10.40.0.22] ([188.170.76.41])
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 17:54:01 +0400

MF-NW-188-170-80
10, Karavannaya street
Saint-Petersburg
Russia, 191011

with-mom.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:40 pm

Hi, xxxxxxx!!! I looked forward your letter! My day was good today. I spend time with my friend, she
is unique my close friend. Her name is Anna. We are on friendly terms since the childhood as if I
know her all life and she as if the sister for me. But recently we spend time together a little, it
afflicts me a little. My friend works as the seller in clothing store. I very much like to speak
sincerely with my friend Anna. xxxxxx when I have told that has got acquainted with you in the
Internet, She worried for me and my safety a little. She is sceptical about acquaintances in the
Internet. xxxxxxx, I hope you you do not take offence on her for it because she only to care of me and
wishes only the good. xxxxxx, I think that it perfectly when nearby there is a friend which worries
and to care of you, the friend with which it is possible to speak about any secrets. xxxxxxx, you have
many friends? I think that at such person as you should be many close people. Tell to me about them.
Why you do not send me your photos? I hope you will send a photo tomorrow, I will be very glad to
it. Wanted to tell to you about my friend, she married 6 years. Now she and her husband Vadim plan
to get the child, I think at them there will be a fine kid! Her husband works as the driver of the
truck, and to it spends not enough time of the house. He works much and sometimes he leaves for some
weeks the house and when comes, spends houses some days, and again leaves to work. Anna always
difficultly lives separation Time. But I try to support her. xxxxxxx, we have a statement that
separation does feelings more strongly, but I think that separation this most difficult for
feelings... What do you think of it? xxxxxx, very much it is pleasant to me that I can come up with
to your my ideas, I hope you treat kindly it. I will wait yours next the letter Yours Elena

Received: from [10.62.1.166] ([188.170.82.118])
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 14:21:00 +0400

MF-NW-188-170-80
10, Karavannaya street
Saint-Petersburg
Russia, 191011

with-Anna.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:02 pm

xxxxxx, Hi!!! Oh... Today there was a long day, but I am glad that it has ended! I am a little tired,
but would find time what a little to distract from vanity, I looked movie at home, it is my
favourite movie "a walk to remember". xxxxxx, it is a film about love, but very sad, it seems to me
that each time when I look it - on my eyes of tear... But these emotions help me to distract from
problems or any thoughts. Still I am pleasant like a fantasy, comedies, melodramas. It seems to me
that an interesting film as if an adventure in a stream of monotonous days which helps to distract
and forget for an instant of excitement and a problem. xxxxxx, what is your favourite movie? My
favourite season is summer. In my country the summer has the short period and I am pleasant like
warm weather 2-3 months in a year. I have no big plans for summer because I work every day. I never travelled before outside of my Native land, but I dream to see ocean once. xxxxxxx, wanted to ask you, you like to dream? Probably it to me likes to look films because they help to dream.
It so is interesting to build the world of imagination in which you can be the hero or the fine princess!
(Only do not imagine me in clothes of Zena or Snow White). I ask you, do not laugh when you read
these words, I am very timid... But I smile itself when I write you it! xxxxxx, I hope you you
understand me. I will finish the letter because was tired today on work, but I will wait your words
tomorrow. Yours Elena

Received: from [10.49.0.18] ([188.170.83.208])
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 15:01:51 +0400

MF-NW-188-170-80
10, Karavannaya street
Saint-Petersburg
Russia, 191011

pic..jpg

pic...jpg

..... Pic 1 was driving me crazy but after watching a Holiday video ...... Greetz from Парк Ривьера в г. Сочи

..... but why in Winter :thinking: ... in Summer its full with Entertainment

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:23 pm

xxxxxx, thanks for your letter! xxxxxx, today I had an unpleasant case... When I went for work, about
school saw my schoolgirl, she smoked. It has very much offended me. When she has seen me, has thrown
out cigarettes and was frightened. She has told that will never do it again more. xxxxxxx, same only
the child... I Think that tomorrow I need to make a lesson on which we will discuss harm of smoking.
I never thought that it sometime will concern children of my class... xxxxxx, what you think of it?
That I still could make what to help they? So it is easy to upset probably me, but all the day long
I think only of this unpleasant case. xxxxxx, thanks for your letters, they help me to distract and
forget a little about bad put. I will try not to think about bad, the most important thing it to
have more positive! I am right in it? I remember what child I was in the childhood. My mum told that
I was very active that very much early was fond of creativity, often asked mum to teach me to
sewing. xxxxxx, tell to me about your childhood, it is very interesting to me. You were active in the
childhood? I cannot tell that in my childhood all was easy... But I have the big gratitude for my
parents, they were sometimes very strict, but surrounded me with care. xxxxxx, thanks to my parents I
have moral values and character which they have helped me to develop. xxxxxx, sometimes it seems to
me that children have presently no same moral values what children in my childhood had. What do you
think of it? I understand that only the teacher of creativity for children, but I try to give to my
pupils more than simply skills on sewing and self-expression. xxxxxx, I am very glad that in my
letters for you I can to come up with my ideas, it helps me. Yours Elena

Received: from [10.168.1.30] ([188.170.85.38])
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 21:24:08 +0400

MF-NW-188-170-80
10, Karavannaya street
Saint-Petersburg
Russia, 191011

pic.jpg

pic.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Hello, xxxxxx. How are you? Today I was visited by my mum, she has already come back home. I have sad
mood now... Usually when mum visits me, we together make a supper, my mum very well prepares, very
many she has taught me. xxxxxx, in the childhood I had a brother, his name was Egor. But his age was
almost 3 years - he has died of illness... Today casually we had conversation on it with mum. She
cried and could not stop, spoke that now Egor would be with us, could have interesting life. My
heart is filled by a pain when I see her tears... Mum asked why the destiny happens such unfair. I
hardly can constrain tears now.... To me was only 6 years when Egor has left us.... I feel guilty
because almost I do not remember him... xxxxxx, I always have a question why children can die, they
have not made anything bad, they only begin a difficult way to this life but so unfairly same way so
early comes to an end... Why? Excuse if I have brought to you sad mood. Now it is difficult to me to
write, I hope you you will not be offended, I need to calm down and get rid of these sad thoughts...
xxxxxx, I will wait your letter. Once again excuse me for sad mood.... Yours Elena

Received: from [10.168.5.46] ([188.170.80.40])
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 20:09:49 +0400

MF-NW-188-170-80
10, Karavannaya street
Saint-Petersburg
Russia, 191011

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:43 pm

Hi, xxxxxx! I would want that you have smiled when read my words, to me it will be very pleasant if
you make it!!! I have good mood! I hope have not brought to you excitement when wrote about my
mum... xxxxxx, I did not want to seem to such sad. Thought much when has come home, in life there can
be different things, but think my brother would not would like that his family longed. xxxxxxx, I am
right in it? I think that it is necessary to be more positive, to try to live and breathe a full
breast, to try to have time to make more!!! xxxxxx, your letters have helped me to improve my mood,
thanks! I visited my friend Anna today, we had fun and listened to music. She can always encourage
and help not to think me of sad things, I am very glad that she is in my life! xxxxxx, it seems to me
that I have got used to your letters, and every day I look forward them!!! To me sadly to read your
words. I think that the distance would not be a barrier what to develop acquaintance. I think that
in letters people can communicate some other way, tell more about the person, speak about things
which cannot to tell at personal meeting. I think presently distance is not the big problem. Today,
when I came back home from work, I as if did not see anything around, flied in my thoughts dreams.
I imagined that would happen with a city if there were no cars. (maybe it silly sounds) But with a
smile I imagined as people go by bicycles, have imagined as if around became less noise and people
became kinder. xxxxxx, what you think? What would happen with people without cars? xxxxxxx, I
understand that it is a strange question, but it is really interesting to me to know your thoughts
on it. xxxxxx, I am very glad that I can to communicate with you, your letters became an integral
part of my day, a pleasant part! I hope soon to see yours next the letter. Yours Elena

Received: from [10.40.4.6] ([188.170.85.234])
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 20:12:52 +0400

MF-NW-188-170-80
10, Karavannaya street
Saint-Petersburg
Russia, 191011

pic.jpg

pic.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:16 pm

xxxxxx I do not know how to describe that happens with me now. To me it is very sad... Today I had
very bad day, I do not imagine how to me to return to norm after that. Tears there are on my eyes
all the day long. I think that have lost one of the most important things in my life... Even it is
difficult To me to write about it... xxxxxxx, today my school have closed. In the morning the school was visited by people from the fire commission. After check they have told that our school does not
correspond to standards of safety and they have closed school.
The management has explained that
they cannot make anything what we again worked... I never in life lost work, but to me is sick
because I cannot spend time more with my pupils. Teaching was one of the most important things for
me. I could show my private world in creativity, helped to learn it of children. Now it is not
present, I am am frightened by uncertainty as if I have lost a support under myself. . xxxxxx, I do
not know as me to be now, it is difficult to me to behave in hands, it is difficult to believe that
have closed my work... xxxxxx, I do not know as me to stop my thoughts, it would be desirable to cry
simply.... I so was going to show to my pupils much, tried to teach their to much. But any people
have come and in a flash all have taken away it, all because any silly papers, standards for them is
more important than training of children, is more important than things for the sake of which I
tried to make all!!! xxxxxx why this world sometimes so is unfair and rigid?! I can not stop some
tear now... I will try to calm down, but it is difficult to me to imagine that I will not return any
more to school, in my class, to my pupils. I Will come back home now, it is difficult to write in
such condition, I hope you you understand me in it...

.... its the same crap like here (26.03.2017):

Elena Vlasova - waernma@navamail.com
viewtopic.php?t=107701

Received: from [10.85.1.26] ([188.170.76.31])
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 15:49:43 +0400

MF-NW-188-170-80
10, Karavannaya street
Saint-Petersburg
Russia, 191011

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:59 pm

xxxxxx, Hello. Today all the day long I spent with the friend, she tried to inspire me, to encourage
what I did not long so. It is difficult to me to imagine that my school have really closed only
because fire safety does not correspond to new standards. xxxxxx, the school worked so many years,
I know that never happened there any bad things, but unfortunately it is not important for those
officials which have closed us. Your encouragement is very important for me in this hard time. It is
pleasant to feel that you care of me. I do not know other schools of arts in which I could work.
Thanks for your words of support, it are important for me in this hard time. When I have told about
all it Anna, she have embraced me and have told that I do not need so to torment myself. That I can
try to find other work on which I can teach people to creativity, embroidery. Anna has told that I
should be strong. xxxxxx, I wanted to tell that if not your letters.... I would not imagine that did,
your letters as if unique bright event which happens with me now and it would give to me of force
what to resist to these bad circumstances. Thanks you for it! xxxxxx, I promised to visit Anna
tonight and I need to hurry up. I will miss and wait yours next letter. Yours Elena

Received: from [10.188.1.118] ([91.193.177.105])
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 13:19:38 +0400

RU-VimpelCom-Moscow-Static-IP-pool-NET
Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Russia Moscow

pic..jpg

pic.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”