It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olga Kotova; <olgaaa28.06.1984@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:57 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello

My name is Olga. I'm 37 years old. I live in the city of Kirov. I am looking for a serious and mature man to start a family. I have a son. His name is Maxim and he is 9 years old. I hope it won't be a problem for you to start getting
to know each other. If we have similar goals, let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely, Olga.

Received: from unknown (HELO gtqdjj) (postmaster@kyoto-komaki.co.jp@188.162.43.167)
Reply-To: Olga <olgaaa28.06.1984@gmail.com>
To: michelle@vtc.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 02:42:23 +0300
Organization: telematurgy education
X-Mailer: Dispatch

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

657.jpg

8213.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Olga; <olgaaa28.06.1984@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:00 pm

Hi! I was very happy with your answer, I will be very happy to meet you. I'm glad you responded to what I wrote to you. What's up? How are you feeling?" I'm fine, and I'm in a good mood. And I am very serious about our acquaintance. I hope that you are a really serious man, and you will also show only serious qualities. Probably now it is easier to get acquainted through the Internet than in real life. Therefore, I chose this method of dating through the Internet. Because I want to meet a decent man.
My goal of dating is a serious relationship, a future meeting. And find a good father for my son. I am ready for the changes that may lie ahead. Yes, I understand and fully realize that we are from different countries with you, but I think that this is not a problem. On the contrary, distance attracts people, and makes the relationship more insane. Agree? Yes, and in letters you can reveal the soul of a person. Yes, I'm from Russia, I live in the city of Kirov. Have you ever heard of such a city? I hope that you, like me, will not interfere with the fact that there is a distance between us, and we will continue to get to know each other. Where exactly do you live? What is the name of your city?
Now about me. I have a son. He is 9 years old. An adult, my man. I was with my husband. My husband died a few years ago. And now, apart from my son, I have no men. I've taken this loss very hard. After all, he was my world, my everything. And it's time to move on and start building new relationships. After all, the world does not stand still. And my Nikita is growing up and he needs a firm man's hand.
I'm 37 years old. birthday June 28. The zodiac sign is Cancer. By nature, very kind, responsive, I like to help people, responsible and economic. I'm setting my son a good example. I'm also interested in learning about you.. Please tell us about yourself and send us photos. I hope that we will find a lot in common and interesting with you, and continue to communicate every day. And time will tell what unites us and what lies ahead..
Write, have a nice day!

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([188.162.43.76])
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 13:25:54 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

...... IP already used by the german colleagues in March 2019

IMG-6654.jpg

IMG-7655.jpg

IMG-8213.jpg

...... Kirov ---> Yoshkar Ola: 340km; 4h 47min.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:24 pm

..... as we know, Moscow and Saint Petersburg had the highest death rate ever from the Delta variant in the past two days.

Hi xxxxxxx! I was very happy when I saw your letter, it was very nice to get acquainted with the things that you told about yourself. Now we can say that we will be familiar)). How are you doing? How are you feeling?" I feel quite good, and my mood is wonderful. I am so glad to write you my letter again and tell you more about myself. You didn't react to the fact that I have a son. Let me know how you feel about this, please? That's my most important thing for today. And I want a bright future for him. And, of course, for a man to take care of and respect me. We will gradually get to know each other and move forward. I hope that we will have the opportunity to write to each other every day.
I'm also getting acquainted for the first time. And I agree there will be a lot of questions and answers. So let's see what all this will lead to.
What do you do in your free time? What hobby do you have? And what do you like to do more? I like a lot of different hobbies, and I like to spend my time actively and usefully. I like to ride a bike, walk on foot with my friends or with my son to the park or to the sports ground. He is very active with me. I like to go out of town to nature. I like going to the cinema.
Maxim is studying at school. And he is engaged in gymnastics, he is a very active young man, sometimes too much. But I manage as much as possible.
I like to read books, I am engaged in self-development. On weekends, I can go shopping to relax and take a walk. I like more active recreation.
I work as an accountant at a reinforced concrete plant. And we are colleagues, that's fine. I also like to contrast the numbers. You work for yourself and that's good. A family business is great. I work for an organization and therefore my salary is not large. But I'm not complaining we have enough.
Everything is calm about the virus, we have found a vaccine and people are making it. Our bars and entertainment venues have started working again. So life goes back to normal. Since the vaccination, people have become less likely to get sick. How are you doing with the virus? Have you been vaccinated?
xxxxxx I'm glad that we are moving on with you. We will get to know each other every day. I hope it's fate that we met each other! Send more of your photos! I will wait for your answer!

Received: from [10.0.0.102] ([178.176.175.182])
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 11:39:35 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:08 pm

Hi xxxxxx! I wanted to tell you this I like one thing about you. I have a great desire to continue our relationship with you. At first glance, you are a very kind and serious man. It's very nice, very nice that we are getting acquainted and moving on with you. I am very glad that you talk about yourself, and we pay attention to each other. I think that at this stage of dating, we need to pay attention to each other, learn, ask and conduct a dialogue. The most important thing is to have a desire to get acquainted, to have a desire to build a serious relationship and then I believe that everything should work out. How's the day going? How are you feeling?" How's the weather? I have everything in perfect order, the mood is wonderful!
To be honest, this is my first experience of dating on the Internet. I've never even met on social networks before.. But apparently this is how my fate turned out, and all the ways led me to where it is easiest to get acquainted. I hope that this acquaintance with you will turn out to be more than serious and will be of great importance for both of us. Have you met on the Internet? How long have you been dating on the Internet?
I think it doesn't really matter, the most important thing is that we liked each other. Right? And that we have an interest in each other.
xxxxxx is the city where you live, big? Do you have your own place or are you renting? Or maybe you live with someone? What about your country? What is the standard of living? how do you rate it? I live with my parents and Nikita in my parents ' apartment. And I rent out my apartment in order to somehow have more finances, because I spend a lot on the upbringing and development of a child.
My father is a former construction worker, now retired and rides in a taxi. Our pensions are very small and even at his age we have to earn extra money. My mother works as a chef in a cafe. She cooks so delicious and it was passed on to me from her. I really like to cook when I have free time. Do you like to cook and prefer to eat in a cafe? Or do you buy ready-made food at the store? What dishes do you like? Do you like meat? Vegetables? Fruit?
What did you like to do when you were little? And what was your childhood dream? Has it been realized in today's time?
I will finish the letter with this and I think that you will carefully read and answer all my questions and ask your questions. After all, this is why we started corresponding, and I hope that we will give each other a chance... Have a nice day. I will be waiting for your letter! Write!

Received: from [10.0.0.102] ([188.162.199.213])
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 12:19:53 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Good day xxxxxx! I am very pleased to receive your letters, thank you for sharing with me about your life.
Thus, every day we get to know each other better. Yes, my intentions for you are serious, and I hope that we will succeed and achieve our goal. After all, we are here to show and prove to each other what we really want. Right? I have a great mood and a good day. I feel good. How's your day? What's new with you? I like you very much as a man. I think that there is something about you that really catches me. Yes, now we communicate
via the Internet, but there is nothing wrong with that, we will get to know each other through the Internet,
and then we will see what awaits us ahead. And I hope that there will be no distance. Isn't that right?
The most important thing is that we now have the desire, and there is a desire to move on!
xxxxxx and how long have you been without a relationship and alone? How long has it been since your last relationship ended? And why did they end? How did you come to meet a girl on the Internet? After all, you are such a man that you can beckon to win the heart of any girl. I'll tell you about myself. When my husband died,
I withdrew into myself, Nikita was still a little boy at that time and I did not understand how to live on, I had a panic in my head. I am alone and the whole world is now against me. For almost a year, I went closed in myself. Thank you to my parents for looking after Nikita, at that time of my life I was a bad mother, I could not gather my thoughts and get back into the rhythm of life. The second year I began to come to my senses and understood that I had to live, because he gave me a son Nikita and I should raise a man in him. I am ready for
a new life, for a new relationship. Now it's time that it's time to create a new family. And I decided that I want to change my life, and meet a man from another country. We have enough men here, but I'm not considering anyone. And it's hard to find a man when you have a child. Russian men are very bad about this. So I came to the conclusion that it is possible to get acquainted through the Internet, to tell the whole truth about myself, about Nikita, or rather that I have him, because in our time it is much easier to do this. And even more so,
you work every day, classes and sports clubs in the evening, and somehow there is no time for personal life.
In general, my whole life is my son. But I myself realize that a personal life is necessary, and it is necessary to create a full-fledged family. And I will go to my goal.
xxxxxx have you ever been to Russia? If so, in which cities or city? What kind of vacation do you like: active, do something, or just lie at home? Personally, I have not ever traveled outside of Russia, as there was no such need and no opportunity, I have not been in other countries. But she was with us several times in the south. I really liked it. But I think so, it means that the time has not yet come to visit other countries, and all my main trips are still ahead. We will still have time to see other countries). What kind of music should I listen to? What movies do you like to watch? I usually listen to Russian music, and what they sing on the radio. I like different movies, I watch any movies, the most important thing is that they are interesting. And of course cartoons, without them anywhere. I visit the theater very often. It's interesting there, it's like art. But I haven't been to the cinema for a long time. Have you been to the theater? And sometimes I like to read books before going to bed, if I'm not too tired. I prefer any animals, I really love animals. I have the impression that we will have many common interests. After all, the interest between a man and a woman gives a lot of opportunities.
The further we go, the more interesting it will be for us, and every day we will open up more to each other.
I have a very good impression of you. I am very pleased with our acquaintance. Write it down. I'll be waiting!

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([178.176.175.38])
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 10:19:17 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-0944.jpg

IMG-4332.jpg

IMG-7420.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:54 pm

Hi xxxxxxx! Thank you for paying attention for me, for our connection. It is very nice that we write to each other every day. I appreciate it and appreciate it very much. I'm fine, I'm in a good mood.. I have a great day, I'm at work, working hard. This is how my weekdays pass, home-work-home. I really want a change in my life. But now I know that I have you xxxxxx. I am seriously looking at our relationship and I take it quite seriously.
I know that everything will work out for us. I am very glad that we both have a desire to move forward and develop. Everything depends only on us, on our common decisions. Agree?
I really liked to hear about your hobbies and I would be happy to look at what you are doing, I sent some photos of your work.
We are already adults, we understand what we are going to do, what all this should lead to. And I hope that you, and I, and we will try together to give us the opportunity to implement all our plans. Yes, here on the Web we will get acquainted, get to know each other, it's all wonderful. But I think that our relationship should be built solely on trust in each other. We must be completely open to each other. Only on trust can we build relationships. I am honest with you from the very beginning, I tell you about my life, about my plans, goals and intentions. And I see that you are sharing with me. I believe that in such relations as we currently have, we should trust each other. Agree? This will be the first stage for you and me. Because without trust at the initial stage of the relationship, it will be difficult to build something. And if we somehow listen to each other, it will help us in the future.. What do you think about this? xxxxxx have you done any crazy things in your life?? What kind of character do you have? Are you hot-tempered or calm? Maybe you have done some good deeds in your life? I now remember what I did in my life, probably there were no such crazy things, but I hope that I will do something so crazy that will change my life. My character is calm, I don't like to swear, I don't like insults, it's better not to swear and calmly solve everything. And of course there should always be a compromise in contentious situations between a man and a woman. Yes? But sometimes there are situations when they can just make me lose my temper, but I quickly move away. I am hardworking, responsible and economic. In a relationship, I am not demanding, I do not demand much from a man. I think that a man and a woman in a relationship know their duties, and this is what you need to overdo it. What do you think? What is your favorite color? I like white. About karaoke, of course I sing. My favorite performer is Irina Alegrova. Look on the Internet and listen, I love to sing her songs and also on stage. But this happens very rarely. As they say in Russia. Rarely, but accurately. This means that I rarely rest, but to the fullest, so it's a shame to remember in the morning.
It's very nice that I met you, I'm happy. I like you, and my desire to communicate with you is only growing. xxxxxx, have a good evening.. I am writing, I will look forward to it.

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([178.176.175.249])
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 10:22:11 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:10 pm

..... unfortunately I've seen this Note at the first and answered in a way that we can be sure that the Egg is broken .... one should check Account complete :oops: :oops: :oops: Let's see if we can save the situation

Why don't you send your photos?(
Please feel free to send your photos, I will be very pleased.

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([178.176.175.249])
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 10:22:44 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:57 pm

... her answer of my "wrong " Mail/Question about the Difference Kirov -----> Yola.... every other serious Person would disappear after my "Faux pas" ... its not necessary to discuss the technical Basics of a Scam

Hi xxxxxx! I will immediately explain what and how. I write from a working computer and from a working intranet. Our company is registered and has two factories, two branches in that city. I asked my system administrators why this is so and they replied that the Internet is registered there and the IP address also shows from there. I ask you not to accuse me of anything. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party: I am always honest and open with you and I want to continue our communication. You make me happier when you send me your letters. It is so nice that we pay attention to each other, this shows our serious approach to our communication and to further development. How's your day? How are you feeling?" I'm completely fine, I feel good. I have a normal, weekday day. It already seems to me that my life has begun to change for the better. Because you fill it with smiles, warmth.
Thanks to you, I began to smile more. And I feel like we are drawn to each other. Everything is only in our hands, and of course everything depends only on our actions towards each other. Agree?
Have you noticed how we've gotten closer? I notice these changes. After all, we have already overcome some stage with you, and we already know each other, and we imagine some kind of picture in front of us, how it
will all look in reality. Do you have any plans for us, maybe ideas? What is the general picture you have formed about us, about our connection? Are you serious? And what does the word serious mean to you? Is it just a correspondence or is it still a meeting and live communication? As a girl, for my part, I promise to support you in all your endeavors, to support you with everything I can and in my power. I hope that you will also support me, and give your male shoulder for support. and I hope that I will feel this and see how you support me.
And are you determined to raise my son Nikita? Only when we unite, we will overcome everything that will be
on our way. Agree? After all, the three of us are much easier to implement plans, we have much more opportunities than one by one. And the most important thing is that there is hope that our relations are really going to a future joint meeting. Because without a personal meeting, you can't build a real relationship.
This is probably the answer to these main questions that are worth discussing and after this letter I will understand the seriousness of your attitude. So please do not ignore and answer this letter in more detail. Agree?
xxxxxx what do you think is the main thing in the relationship between a man and a woman? What do you value most about a girl? What qualities should a girl have? What is the most important thing in a relationship? I want to know your opinion, and what you think. Are you ready for some actions, for the sake of your beloved girl?
I hope that you will tell me about these things, I will be very interested.
I'll tell you what I think about this myself. First of all, relationships are built starting with sympathy.
When people like each other, then there is already an interest in relationships. Then there is trust, then the desire to do everything together, and then love. In order for the relationship to be strong and happy, we must be a reliable support for each other. I think that a girl should create comfort in the house, so that a man always admires his girlfriend, and support him in everything. And a man for a woman should be a reliable support, a defender, a friend, a lover. And of course, a strong and happy relationship depends on the sexual life between partners. This is also not a little important question. Agree?
I am very glad that we share and discuss with you everything that is interesting to us.. I wish you a good day! Write, I will wait!

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([178.176.174.102])
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 09:39:04 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

.... IP already used by the german Colleagues in November 2018 in Jana - neprameda@yandex.com

.... this to the Administrator told me crap :twisted:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:44 pm

Good day xxxxx! I am infinitely glad, happy that everything is happening exactly the way we want it to.
We communicate, get to know each other, get closer. We have a growing interest in each other every day.
It is very important. It's nice to know that we are so serious about our future relationship together. Today is
a good day, the mood is wonderful. And that you always answer my questions. This is important to me.
How's your day? How are you feeling?" I hope that you and I both realize that our connection is already going further. There will be more serious decisions ahead. I hope we will give each other only happiness.
Probably due to the fact that I met you, in my head there are already thoughts only about the fact that there
is you. And all my future plans, I would like to build them together with you. xxxxxx I hope that we will be included in your plans! I think that there is not much time yet, and everything will be clear where we will come to. I really hope that this will be a real relationship, a personal meeting, and not just a correspondence on the network. What do you think? And what are your plans for us? You were still thinking about these things when
we first met, that our correspondence would lead us to a personal meeting. Now is such a time that I do not want to miss my chance, and do not waste time in vain. We are already old enough to just waste time in vain. Agree? Time passes, and we are mentally and physically alone. Therefore, we need to go only forward, and make plans, implement what we want! I appreciate the time, and I'm very glad that I met you. In general,
I think that time is the most important thing to pay attention to. This is the only thing that cannot be returned.
Yes, the Internet has given us the opportunity to learn and get to know each other! But we are not just looking for correspondence here, but we are looking for a real relationship so that we can hold each other's hand, walk together. Isn't that right? This is our common relationship, so I hope that we will both be involved in all the things that happen between us. I am ready to support you in everything. Will you support me in everything?
Do you have many friends? Do you often go to a bar with friends, or go for a walk somewhere? Are you jealous? What kind of vacation do you like more with your family or go out somewhere? I hope that you will share these things with me. I am a romantic girl myself, but I think that romantics should be in moderation. I have only a few girlfriends from my childhood, all the others are just acquaintances. I haven't been to bars and discos for a long time, it's not for me. And I devote all my time to Nikita and his development. I am not jealous, in relationships I always trust my man and rely on him. After all, the head of the family is a man. Blindly it is said "For the Husband" this makes sense. Now I imagined how we would be together, the three of us walking around the city, rejoicing, smiling, holding hands, eating ice cream. Do you like ice cream? It's nice to think about such moments, so I'm sharing this with you. Have a nice day! Write, I will wait!

Received: from [10.0.0.102] ([178.176.174.102])
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2021 14:43:38 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-4877.jpg

IMG-511.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:02 pm

Good day, dear xxxxxx! Thank you for the joy that you give me when I see your letters. I am very glad that you have appeared in my life, you are like a ray of sunshine. I see how all my gray everyday life has gone away. And now my days have become brighter, more positive, and my thoughts have already become more mature. I'm in a good mood, I have a normal everyday day. It's very nice to feel that a man wants you again, this is a forgotten feeling of being needed. It's been so long since I've experienced attention from a man. And here you are all so interested in me. Thank you. How is your mood? How's the day going? I can feel how we are drawn to each other, and this is evident from our communication. Did you notice that? Have you noticed that we bring joy to each other? I think it's already expensive. I think, and what awaits us next, and probably our meeting will be further.
I am very glad that we are only moving forward. Probably we have already passed some stage of acquaintance with you. But if you want to know something more about me, you ask. We are growing up, and already there are thoughts about what awaits us, how everything will turn out. Of course, after all this, I expect only a personal meeting. Since it is impossible to build a real relationship without a personal meeting. Agree? I believe that we already know each other quite well. Here we will not find out everything by correspondence, we learned what we could. And we'll find out the rest when we spend some time together. I am very happy that the Internet has given us the opportunity to meet each other, but our goal is to have a full-fledged relationship and spend time together. During this period of time, I saw in you the qualities of a worthy man. And I can tell you that I am ready to build a future relationship with you. And the future family. You are interesting to me as a man, I have a great sympathy for you. And all that is, it is expensive for me. What are your thoughts on this? xxxxxx are you ready for a full-fledged, real relationship? I think that when I see you in person, next to you, I think that I will like you even more, and I will want to stay with you. I believe that we are not in a hurry in anything with you, time does not stand still! Are you ready for a future relationship? Are you ready to build a relationship with a girl from another country?
xxxxxx I believe that we have common interests, we are interested in working together. I have now in the first place our connection with you. I've already put all my thoughts aside, and I'm only thinking about us. Because I want to see that we will be happy. After all, you and I both deserve personal happiness. If we do everything together, I am sure that we will succeed. And our happiness is only in our hands and depends on our decisions. We will go to our goal).. Have a nice day! Write, I'm looking forward to it.

Received: from [10.0.0.102] ([178.176.174.102])
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2021 13:30:47 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:01 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! I feel great and my mood is good. How's your day? How are you feeling?" I am insanely happy and very pleased that every day we are getting closer to each other, closer to our goal and dream to build a relationship. But there are many joint decisions ahead that we will implement together with you.. Isn't that right? I am very glad that I have you, and I cherish you and our connection. And it is very nice that we are both ready to share our happiness, share emotions and impressions with each other. After all, you and I were once lonely, but now we have each other, and this is the main thing. That's exactly what I needed, to feel needed for a man. I am sure that together we will also achieve success and results in our relations. And when we are already together, we will remember our first day of acquaintance with a smile.. Isn't it great?
I realized that I have never met a man like you in my life, you are really a special man for me. You're the one I've been waiting for. My expectation has been fulfilled and I feel support from you.
I am very happy that our goals coincide, that our intentions for each other are serious. I hope that step by step we will go to our personal meeting, and we will not see any obstacles to creating a meeting and a future family. After all, only after a personal meeting, we will find happiness, and we will see in each other what we have been waiting for all our lives. This is our chance, and we must use it. Do you agree? xxxxxx yes, I am ready to take risks for the sake of our future love, relationship. I'm ready to change my life, and I'm ready to go to you. Because I understand that you are a special man,and I know that you are the only one. I am ready to discuss our meeting, because I believe that this is an important moment for us. Do you agree? xxxxxx how do you feel about our meeting? What do you think about this? Are you ready to accept us into your world? It is very important for us to take this step, to see each other, to understand what awaits us ahead. And without a personal meeting, it will be a waste of time and just correspondence on the Internet. And we don't need virtual relationships. We just need a real relationship. Where we will kiss, hug, walk, smile, rejoice, wake up together. Isn't that right? We deserve better with you. Therefore, everything depends only on us. And I really hope that you and I will make the right decision.
I am sure that everything will work out for us, and we should only look to the future and forward, and enjoy every day. Have a nice day. Kiss. Write!
P.S. This is my mom. And now she knows about you.

Received: from [10.0.0.102] ([188.162.43.76])
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 14:05:37 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-87789.jpg ..... March 8th. ..... Intern. Women's Day

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:12 pm

Good day dear xxxxxx! You are the best man in my life, and I tell you this from the bottom of my heart. I see
in you support, I see in you those masculine qualities that a man should have. And I think that when we are together, we will open up even more. We have a lot of potential with you. And this is our chance to be happy. How are you doing? How are you feeling?" I am very happy to share with you the joy in our future relationship. We are suitable for each other, we have been waiting for this happiness for a long time, and we must act. Isn't that right? I have a segonya soul singing as I saw your letter and with such a smile and joy I am writing to you again.
Now is the best time to really think about our meeting. We can already see how the Internet connection restricts us. We need a real and full-fledged relationship. I want to see your look, I want to hold your hand,
I want to spend and spend a lot of time together. I would like to discuss the issue of our meeting with you together. After all, our meeting depends only on us together. Someone alone should not decide anything.
We will make decisions together. Agree?
On the way, I have already been to many lakes of my country, but I have never been to the ocean and I really want to see it.
It is more convenient, of course, for our meeting to take place at your place. It is more convenient in all plans, amenities, accommodation, you will not need to leave your business, our arrival in your country will be easier for me. I'm ready to go to you, for our first meeting. I want this real date with you. Because I know that you are the best man in the world. xxxxxx are you ready to accept us? Are you ready to plan our meeting? I have always dreamed of visiting another country, this is probably one of the dreams of my childhood. Get on a plane and fly far away. If we come to you, where will we live? I really hope that you, as a man, will support me and tell me your opinion. We must only go forward so that our happiness is real. I trust you completely, so I don't have any fear to go to a foreign country for me. I think that I have no risks either. Because I recognized you, and realized that you are the man I've been waiting for all my life. Your character and your confidence in the future pleases me. From the very beginning, I said that I was ready to change my life. I want to link my fate with you. What is the attitude towards Russians in your country? Should we be afraid of something and worry about it? After all, in connection with the latest events of our world. People have become much more angry
with each other. Even in Russia, people are angry at the authorities and at each other. Because of the poverty, they are just trying to kill us biologically here. This is some kind of purity of the population that. Without vaccination, it is no longer possible to go to a cafe or to the cinema. People without vaccination are no longer hired. Enough of the sad stuff. We are strong and we will cope with everything.
xxxxxx this is our chance, and I hope that through joint efforts, and most importantly, our desire, we will see each other. Agree? You are an important part of my life, you are in my plans for the future. I hope that you
will not leave me here, and I will come to you. I am sure that we will be able to give everything to each other that we need for happiness! Have a nice day. I will wait for your news! Kiss.

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([178.176.175.53])
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 11:33:36 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-1255.jpg

IMG-1256.jpg

IMG-1257.jpg

IMG-1258.jpg

IMG-1259.jpg

..... here is the question, who have taken Pic 1 & 2 ..... must be on Holiday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:53 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! I think about you, I imagine us together. I am proud that I met such a man, I will not let you go, ever. How are you feeling?" How's your day? I'm fine, I'm very happy that we inspire each other, and I really like being with you. I feel how we are growing, and how close we are already. I'm in a good mood, because I'm happy with you.
xxxxxx it is very nice that we are settling the issue of our meeting together. I hope that you and I will work out all the details of our meeting together. I am pleased that you are ready to take us to yourself. And I'm ready to go to you. And the most important thing is that we have a great desire. I am sure that we will build great love, strong relationships and create a future family. You want to start a family with me, don't you? During this time that I have already known you, I realized that we are suitable for each other. Honey, when are you ready for
me to come to you? I think the best time to meet is in about a month. Why in a month, because this month
will be needed in order to prepare, issue the necessary documents, get a visa. And arrange a vacation at work. And this month we will prepare with you, and we will already see each other, so we will know each other. What do you think about this? Are you ready? I really want to come to you so that we can open a new world for the two of us. I want to walk with you, and spend a lot of time together. Honey, how long I will stay with you, I can't say, I don't want us to be limited in time. But I will stay as long as it is possible and as long as the visa period will allow. Only after seeing each other, after spending some time together, we will see what awaits us ahead. The meeting will give us a lot. xxxxxx you are really a special man for me, and I want to open my heart for you. Because I know that being with you, I will be happy, and I will give you happiness.
I want to become a real couple, have a real relationship. This is our main goal. Step by step, we will overcome the distance between us, and join hands to be happy. After all, you and I, we are together, and together we have more opportunities than each of us alone.. Agree? I'm getting used to you every day, and our communication is very important for me. And I hope that you will become my man. And now we must continue on our way to resolve the issue of our meeting. After all, in order to go to you, to your country, I will need to prepare documents, I am ready to go to you for my happiness... Have a nice day. I will wait for your news! Kiss.

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([178.176.175.110])
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 20:32:06 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-07668.jpg

IMG-5328.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:03 pm

Hello Dear xxxxxx ! How's your day? I was at home all weekend, the weather was bad and I didn't want to go out anywhere. How was your weekend? My sweet ... I miss you. I just can't stop thinking about you. You have become my family. Thoughts of you are spinning in my head all day long, and I can't wait for the hour when we will already meet. There isn't a day when I don't think about you. And it doesn't matter what I do: I work, I eat, I rest, whether I'm going somewhere or going, it doesn't matter, I'm with you mentally. I need you, I really need you. Be sure that at least one person in this world,meeting a new day, thinks about you. Even when it's bad weather outside, the sunniest thoughts are in my soul. I really like you the way you are and don't even think about changing! You are my only one, you are the only one and there is no such thing. You are my priceless one! Your Olga

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([188.162.43.154])
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 20:30:59 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-5433.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:10 pm

Hello, dear xxxxx!
How are you there? How's your health? What's new with you? You know perfectly well how long I've been waiting for a man like you, it's you who give me my dreams. I feel so elated that any angel can envy me. Looking at your photo. my heart starts beating faster and faster every minute. my breath catches in my throat, and goosebumps run all over my body. I feel that we will be together with you. This is my wish, and I always make it! Dear xxxxxx, I dream of the day when we will be alone with you. in the evenings, I imagine: how you take me to a beautiful place where everything exists only for the two of us. These hours will be the happiest and most beautiful for us. I want to plunge into your arms, forget about everything in the world and enjoy your presence. Dear only one, thank you for having me. Only you can make my life truly happy. I want you to look at me all my life, with your bottomless eyes! My happiness, my dear, you are the most wonderful little man, and wherever you are, whatever you do. And most importantly, believe that no matter what happens, you are always in my heart. All my thoughts are only about you and about our life together with you. I so want you to be next to me always! I have already stopped thinking about what happened in the past, it seems as if it did not exist at all. I think only about the future, about our future with you! I never thought that it is possible to know someone so well and at the same time feel that there is still so much unraveled in this person. I have never met a person with whom hours flew by like minutes and I would never like to part. for so much of a close, dear little man to me. like you, with whom it is so easy, cozy and calm. A kitten. how I want to feel the warmth of your hands, I so want to be together with you as soon as possible. My dear, I am always there... even now, when there are kilometers of dreary roads between us. I'm with you with every drop of rain that knocks on your window, I'm with you with every sunbeam that wakes you up in the morning, I'm with you with every gust of wind that brings the long-awaited coolness at night… I believe you and I know that we can overcome any difficulties. Dear, I would probably like to travel across the ocean or climb to the top of Elbrus, I like to be where no human foot has ever set foot. And about the fish, I really liked the character from the cartoon Tom and Jerry from my childhood. Name the fish Tom, a very beautiful name. Kisses

Received: from [10.0.0.101] ([188.162.42.174])
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 14:38:26 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IMG-066.jpg

IMG-067.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”