It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Larisa; <asiralaris@mail.ru/lariskakiss@inbox.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:37 pm

.... from E-Spam

Aloha my great pen-friend! How are you? I hope you are OK and you will be glad to answer me. I am very much excited that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. I am Larisa. Obviously you have understood where I am from judging by my name. I am from a large wonderful country the Russian Federation. My age is 33. I’m searching for a guy for true aminty and probably for serious relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be happy to see your respond. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your message as soon as may be. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you give me an answer, I will send you more images of me. So we will be able to see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I believe you will also forward me your picture and give me some information about yourself. I want to learn more details about you.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: asiralaris@mail.ru

I wish you a lucky day and merry mood! I am expecting a letter from you. Lariska

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd01101-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.177])
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 11:13:16 +0200
To: dirk.lombaerts@gmail.com

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

PCX240.jpg

Романовой Юлии
California International University
International Business
https:/ /servek.ru/romanova-yuliya-614212801

https:/ /vk.com/id250842774 .... almost empty

...... RPO is Ольга Гостева (Кузнецова)/Olga Gosteva (Kuznetsova) - Tolyatti - married

.instagram.com/foxgirl_oly/

https:/ /vk.com/id145289130 ..... set to Private

https:/ /vk.com/oly2292 ..... set to Private
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larisa; <asiralaris@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:17 pm

... with the same Pic in my 2nd. DLB-Spam

Aloha my great friend! How are you? I believe you are OK and you will be happy to give your reply my letter. I am extremely glad that I’ve got an opportunity to get acquainted with you. I am Larisa. Probably you have guessed where I come from by my name. I come from a large wonderful country the Russian Federation. I am 33 y.old. I’m searching for a man for true aminty and probably for serious relations. If you find me attractive and got interested in me, I will be glad to receive your letter. I belive you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as soon as may be. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you give me an answer, I will send you more pictures of me. So we could see each other better and get acquainted more closely. I believe you will also forward me your image and tell me about yourself. I want to find out more details about you.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: asiralaris@mail.ru

I wish you a lucky day and cheerful mood! I am waiting. Larisusenka

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd01105-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.181])
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2021 11:20:09 +0200
To: m.a.wakker@gmail.com

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larisa; <lariskakiss@inbox.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:52 pm

..... finally from E with new Emailaddress

xxxxxx Hello! My name is Larisa
I am so glad you have written to me! I have waited for
your letter very much. To say the truth I even not dared to think you
will write me. I feel really so joyful now. I hope you will smile at
least at my letter too. I search for relations serious as I would like to create a serious happy relationship!
and to be the beloved!!!
As for the children, I have no children! I've never been married!
What made you write me?Or it is only because of the pretty picture? I suppose you are waiting a story about
me. Well, I don't know where to begin from:-).
I am 33 years old , and I have never been married and have no children yet. I am from Russia and I live in Russia now at the moment. My city is called "Samara". Now probably you have a question why this lady didn't find her man in Russia? Because I lost to find my love and happiness here in Russia, the men here don't differ from those from the other countries much, they can cater to any taste, but the problem with Russian men is that they like to drink alcohol and don't limit themselves in drinking and when they are drunk, they behave very mean, they become aggressive and seek the fight, some of them beat their women and children, I don't want such life for me , that's why I tried to find him, my only true love, somewhere, not in Russia. You know with the development of new technologies and Internet we, Russian women, have more chances to find our love in the other country and many women use this opportunity and marry abroad. Do you have any familiar men having Russian bride or wife? I have a dream in my life, it is not connected with the career or job. I think the first place in the woman's life should take the family. I want to find my love in this world.
I am seeking for the man intelligent and wise and having a strong personality, able to face and solve problems, share both good and bad moments of our life with me. I do not want a cheater or a liar, I want someone open, honest and sincere, who will never cheat on me and will love me with a very loyal love. I want something forever, not for the short term. I think I don't ask very much. What do you think? What are you seeking for? What's your ideal of a woman? Do you think our search preferences coincide? I hope I was not too boring.
Here I will end and I hope you will write me.

Larisa from Russia.

....... delivered over Mail.ru
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 11:30:12 +0300

IMG-0121.jpg

IMG-0221.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:01 pm

.... again this old crap

xxxxxx Hello !!!
It is once again a surprise for me to have your
next letter. I thought you won't have a desire to write to me when you
learned that I am from Russia. It is nice from you to devote me your
time and efforts. I am glad you decided to learn me better. I think we
will reveal more things about each other that will attract us to each
other in our future correspondence. Yes, I know what American football is! ))
To meet the new friend this already big event in a life. All this new to me because I get acquainted for the
first time with the man on the Internet.
You know, I now I work in branch of sales of economic technics in small firm for us in a city.
My speciality on work "the manager of a trading hall" where I sell the house technics (TVs, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, irons and many other things the goods).
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
My work very much to like me and I always responsible on work.
At us it is very difficult to find good work in a city at this time, I during long time could not find work in my city!!!
But there has passed time and I have found to myself work in this firm.
The city of Samara not so big, I very much love my city, and I will always love.
My city to be on distance of 1050 kilometres from Moscow!!! !!! Near our city there is a big river called "Volga"!!!
In the photo I am on the background of the river! very nice!
I work from 9:00 and to 16:00 hours. How many hours per day you work?
I very much wish to know more about you as I very much like our acquaintance!!!
If to tell to find fairly I have addressed for the help in the Internet second half.
The man with which I can construct a beautiful love story. To construct serious relations. In general my intentions to find the love very serious.
As I already long time am without second half. And the most important for the person it to find second half.
And to learn the present love. Because the present love this most light and pure feeling on the earth.
As the love is the only thing warmly and fire which does not allow to get cool in this cold world.
Understand these words I has tried to describe all that what to be created at me in a soul.
It is my private world, my secrets and my most secret desires. I to very few people speak about it and now
I do not know why I have dared to tell to you it.
Start up it there will be first steps to our acquaintance to you. You know now when I write you this letter to
me it became easier and any more so is lonely and sad.
But to you probably it is interesting not only my private world but also as I look also my vital interests.
Gradually I will tell to you everything, but from you I also wish to learn all about your life.
I searched for long time of the companion of the life and felt very lonely all these days. I really want to find a man with whom I can live my whole life in peace and love!! And I am happy now, that I have such fine friend
as you!
You know, I always tried to keep in my soul all the best, and even for all life have told to nobody of a rough word!
Very important that the man respected the woman, and I if I live with the man necessarily will fine second half!!!
Everyone should search for love!!! Year can, day can, but the love should be the most important detail in
each family!!!
You also think?
I have some, but I should finish now this letter, but I will write to you tomorrow. Also write to me back.
I very much wait your letter!!! And also I will be very happy to see your photo!
Sincerely your new friend Larisa !!!

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 12:42:08 +0300

IMG-0322.jpg

IMG-0324.jpg ..... Гора Стрельная - Россия, Самарская область

IMG-0326.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:26 pm

.... seems Boris have a long Weekend

Hello !!
I'm glad to see a letter from you! unfortunately I can't answer you a big letter today! I hope you are all right! I won't be able to write for 2-3 days.
I have a slight fever today and I feel bad. I have a high temperature! I'm not much sick. When I feel better I will answer you!
please do not forget me! I will write to you for sure!
I think it will be easier for me on the weekend.
I really want something to work out between us!
Larisa

Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 13:02:21 +0300

IMG-0742.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:13 pm

hello xxxxxx!!!

Thank you for waiting for me with an answer. I feel myself good! I am well!! it was not a coronavirus! now everything is alright with me!
I so am happy to see your letter today and to me it is very pleasant that you have answered me!!!!!
I very much waited for it and for me the big happiness that we have begun our acquaintance :)
I like cats and dogs alike! I love animals! !
I'm very sorry that your bride did this to you ((
I understand you, I have almost the same situation ((
you are lucky to have 2 brothers and a sister. I have no brothers and no sisters!
Today I also wish to tell even more about myself!!! My measurements
approximately height 168 cm and weight of 58 kg!
In a life I like to go in for sports, as I love productive leisure.
I am engaged 2 times a week fitness as it is necessary to hold the form of a body always.
Most my favourite kinds of sports this skating, rollers or skis in the winter in wood on fresh air with friends.
Also sometimes I like to spend a free time at home behind the interesting book. Always cheers up as an interesting film on the TV.
I studied at Samara economic institute on business development.
My faculty at institute was "Economy and operation of business". It was fine student's time!!! But it was for a long time!
I hope you understand my letter and what I wish to tell?
I at school and at university studied English language. But in dialogue conversation I did not have a practice :)
I hope that in due course I will learn to talk completely in your language.
You know, I am very glad that have got acquainted with you and now to me it is not boring!!! As I know that you too want with me acquaintance!!!
I to you wish to open the last life xxxxxx!!!!
I in the past had the boyfriend within five years and I have been compelled to leave it. As it to me has changed!!!! He has betrayed me with other woman.
I could not forgive it it as to me it was very sick in heart!!!!! And it has been broken!!!
I have seen it in bed with other woman!!! I think that it is impossible to forgive change.
When you love each other there should be a trust. I do not love when to me say lies in eyes, this most awful!!!
I hope, that in the future to a can to find second half which will love me,
Ready to be all life with me at any vital difficulties.
As now it is very difficult to live one in this world!!!!
I write to you about me directly and about a private life is detailed, that you had real idea about me.
I hope, that you also will write in detail about you xxxxxx!!!
Now, when I have written to you and have opened before you all soul and heart, you have learnt me better.
I will wait for your letter back, and I hope to receive the worthy answer!
I am assured, that for a happy and fine life it is necessary to search for second half!!!
As I do not represent a life in loneliness.

Your girlfriend Larisa !!

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 17:02:34 +0300

IMG-0372.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”