It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Daria; <f.d.s.darya@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:18 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hello. Nice to meet you!) My name is Daria, I'm 22 years old. Do you attract young Russian girls? I will be glad to develop our communication :) >> F.D.S.Darya@gmail.com

Received: from oshipf ([136.169.210.223])
From: "razahusnain465@gmail.com" <razahusnain465@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 21:23:55 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 16.4.3528.331

UBN
JSC "Ufanet"
Ufanet NOC
pr. Oktyabrya, 4/3
Ufa, Russia

53283.jpg

.... let's see when we'll find her Tattoo

razahusnain465@gmail.com .... Pic beside:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daria; <f.d.s.darya@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:07 pm

Hi! Nice to see your answer!))) I will be glad to see what happens from our communication. Are you lonely? I am looking for a serious relationship and I believe that if a guy and a girl can fall in love with each other despite thousands of kilometers between them, then it will be the strongest relationship. I think that distance plays the role of testing feelings. What do you think?

Received: from localhost (ec2-18-188-132-95.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com. [18.188.132.95])
X-Google-Original-From: F.D.S.Darya@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 13:51:06 -0400

Amazon Technologies Inc.
OrgId: AT-88-Z
Address: 410 Terry Ave N.
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98109

19991.jpg

62746.jpg

82915.jpg ... also when it is blurry: Greetz from Yoshkar Ola :lol:

90352.jpg

... Pic beside Emailaddy

.... she looks so familiar :evil: :evil:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:42 pm

Hi! It's nice to learn more about you) It's nice that you believe in long-distance love. We have the same goals and now only time can show what will come out of our communication. Let's show your sister that she's wrong, ahaha!)) Have you had girlfriends from abroad before?

After reading your letter, I want to say that I don't know anything about Mexican Americans.

I want to tell you right away that I'm a straightforward girl and you can talk to me openly. I find it much easier to communicate this way. If there's something that doesn't suit you, just say it straight out. Okay?)

By the way, why don't you send me your photos?

Received: from localhost (ec2-18-188-132-95.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com. [18.188.132.95])
X-Google-Original-From: F.D.S.Darya@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 11:00:24 -0400

Amazon Technologies Inc.
OrgId: AT-88-Z
Address: 410 Terry Ave N.
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98109

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:49 pm

..... add. Pic

.... sure is, she's from Yola and from Yola-Instagram ..... sure is also, that she'll not answer anymore after my Letter today.

Return to “Russian scammers”