It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:12 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Olesya; <bukettulpan@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:27 pm

..... from E-Spam in german

Good Morning!!
How are you??? Can I start an acquaintance with you?!? I am thirty-seven years old ...
I have a lovely name Olesja ... I am a kind and sincere woman, no children!
I am looking for a decent person, are you lonely ?? I am looking for a reliable partner for life!
Yes, I'm not just looking for a frivolous romance ... I'm looking for a long-term relationship!
If you have the same goal and think we'll like each other, then I look forward to seeing you. I will not write much, as we can exchange and get to know each other in the subsequent correspondence.
I will wait very much for the letter .. PS: Please do not forget to send me a current picture! Olesya

Received: from [185.183.107.236] (helo=dynamicip-188-187-164-193.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru) by v359516.vps.mcdir.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: Inspirierend <bukettulpan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 20:21:30 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
M247 LTD Vienna Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS Wien NOC
Louis-Häfliger-Gasse
1210 Wien, Austria

p-JN3-Tvw-X4-Z8.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:30 pm

.... again from E-Spam with the same Pic in german

Greetings, dear stranger!
How are you? Can I start an acquaintance with you?!? I am thirty seven years old girl.
I am Olesja. I am a kind, sincere woman with no children!
I'm looking for a man, are you lonely?!? I am looking for a reliable man for life!
I would like to warn you that I am not interested in just simple romance .. I am looking for a strong relationship!
If you have the same goal and are of the opinion that we will like each other, then I look forward to talking to you! Answer me and we can exchange and get to know each other in the subsequent communication ...
I will wait very much for the letter. PS: Please don't forget to send your photograph ... Olesya

Received: from [185.183.107.236] (helo=dynamicip-188-187-164-193.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru) by p504518.kvmvps with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: Geliebte <bukettulpan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 03:12:13 +0300

M247-LTD-Vienna
M247 LTD Vienna Infrastructure
GLOBALAXS Wien NOC
Louis-Häfliger-Gasse
1210 Wien, Austria
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Russian scammers”