It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasia; <anastasiaorehova78@gmail.com/nastnastya.sp@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:59 pm

... from DMF-Spam in german

hello i live in russia there are a lot of people but i couldn't find the second half
I am waiting for your answer if you like me at anastasiaorehova78@gmail.com

Received: from [42.114.200.44] ([42.114.200.44])
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 10:34:09 +0200

FPTDYNAMICIP-NET
Tran Thanh Hai
FPT Telecom Company
2nd floor FPT Building,
Pham Hung Road, Cau Giay District
Hanoi
Vietnam

6541926.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasia; <anastasiaorehova78@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:08 pm

Hi xxxxxx. Nice to meet you.
My name is Anastasia. I hope that we can get to know each other better here. It is not very convenient to do this on a dating site. Since many sites are blocked in Russia. And here, we will always stay in touch with you and will be able to communicate every day. I'm 20 years old, and how old are you? I also love music. What kind of music do you listen to? I noticed that you are a rather narcissistic man.
I would like to meet a man with whom to start a family. The Internet will never replace live communication, but I decided why not try it.
Honestly, this is the first time I meet a man on the Internet. Have you had any experience of communicating on the Internet?
All the best, until we meet again.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 15:33:25 -0400

photo-2020-08-14-11-15-50.jpg

в кровати.

кушала.jpg

отдыхаю.jpg

солнышко.jpg

....... Pic 1

.... Greetz from ЖК «Красная Горка» (Люберцы)
Россия, Московская обл., Люберцы, мкр. Красная горка, пр. Гагарина

https:/ /gk-krasnaya-gorka.ru/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:57 pm

Hi xxxxxx. It was very nice to hear the story about you. I don't even know where to start this letter. Since I am also communicating this way for the first time. But I hope that everything will work out. Yes, let's see in the future how it will work.
How are you doing? I'm in a good mood today, as I finally managed to get enough sleep. On weekdays, I don't get enough sleep at all, because I've been working since the morning. But today, I had the opportunity to sleep longer. So today I'm smiling and shining like the sun :) You need to joke about your sister in return.
You have a good job. Tell me, have you ever thought about working at another job? I work as an administrator in a beauty salon. I think you can imagine that beauty salons are popular now. So I work from morning to evening. And on weekends I go to my grandmother in the village. There I unload, so to speak, from all the hustle and bustle of the city. There is no fuss in the village, and life opens up from the other side. I help with the housework, there is enough work there, to take care of the garden. We plant a lot of vegetables, we try to eat natural. Do you live in an apartment or in a house?
I live in the city of Yoshkar-Ola. This is not a big provincial city with a very beautiful embankment. I myself have already got used to it, but tourists speak very well about our embankment. In the evenings, I often like to walk along it. Dream about your future husband and family. :)
In general, I am quite a versatile person. I am fond of everything a little bit. I like to ride bicycles. I watch sports, I like to watch football. And my favorite team is Real Madrid. But in any case, my favorite activity is cooking. I can cook a lot of different dishes. I love children very much. My aunt sometimes leaves her daughter to be guided when she needs to work. You can't imagine, I'm in the 7th heaven with happiness. And I find quick contact with children. And what are you like? What are your interests? Do you have a hobby? Tell me about yourself. What attracts you to a woman?
Anastasia.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 13:07:59 -0400

ах... лето.jpg ..... Дом Пашкова - ул. Воздвиженка, 3/5с1, Москва, Россия

вай).jpg

сон.jpg

...... RPO is Анастасия Орехова/Anastasiya Orekhova

https:/ /vk.com/id318535296 ..... its Private

.instagram.com/nstrhvv/ ..... its Private

https:/ /vk.com/nstrhvv ..... its Private

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <nastnastya150@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:27 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hello. How are you? My name is Anastasia. And what is your name? I found your email address on a dating profile on the Internet.
And I wanted to get to know you better and write to you here. I hope you get my message so we can get to know each other better.
I will leave you a few photos so that you have an idea of who is writing to you. :) Have a nice day >> nastnastya150@gmail.com

Received: from mxshoqe ([178.176.174.37])
From: "everybodylikesme@hotmail.co.uk" <everybodylikesme@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 19:02:22 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

photo-2021-02-26-09-42-50.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasia; <anastasianast01@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:34 pm

.... from DLB-Spam

Hello. How are you? My name is Anastasia. And what is your name? I found your email address on a dating profile on the Internet.
And I wanted to get to know you better and write to you here. I hope you get my message so we can get to know each other better.
I will leave you a few photos so that you have an idea of who is writing to you. :) Have a nice day >> anastasianast01@gmail.com

Received: from zievm ([178.176.174.37])
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:37:34 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

photo-2021-02-19-08-51-42.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:36 pm

.... once more in DLB-Spam

I will leave you a few photos so that you have an idea of who is writing to you. :) Have a nice day >> anastasianast01@gmail.com

Received: from zievm ([178.176.174.37])
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:37:34 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

photo-2021-02-19-21-53-59.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:07 pm

.... with the last Pic in 419-Spam

I will leave you a few photos so that you have an idea of who is writing to you. :) Have a nice day >> nastnastya150@gmail.com

Received: from wealzjm (UnknownHost [178.176.174.130])
From: "rhys_sufc@hotmail.co.uk" <rhys_sufc@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 14:30:03 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:10 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Received: from xuikmt ([178.176.174.37])
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 18:25:23 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

photo-2021-02-23-16-10-27.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:13 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Received: from qiicn ([188.162.42.110])
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 20:01:54 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

photo-2021-02-19-08-51-42.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:37 pm

Hi xxxxxx.
I have just read your letter and I am in a hurry to answer you. I was also pleased to read a letter from you.
I am glad that we have such an opportunity to communicate.
How's your day? Today I came across such an article on the Internet. What is the difference between foreigners and Russian men? I was seriously interested in this. It was told that foreigners are involved fathers. That is, for them there is no such thing as not paying the elements. Although this is a very common phenomenon here. Also, there are such differences as: foreigners calmly react to "no", the girl is considered as a person, and only after that they pay attention to her appearance. Is this really true? Before that, I never thought about the fact that there may be differences. I think that everything depends on the upbringing of a person. What do you think?
To be honest, I have heard about such a sport as American football, but I have never been interested in it.
I don't know its rules at all and the teams that perform there. By the way, I was once with my grandfather on
a fishing trip. My grandfather is an amateur, he does not do it sportily. I caught not so many fish with the size of my palm, they are called crucian carp. You know such fish. You probably catch big fish, with the size of people. I like athletics. If we lived close, I would love to be your training buddy.
What are you doing today? I'm at work now and I already want to go home so much. Today I have plans to cook a meat pie in the evening. I plan to please my grandmother after work with a pleasant dinner. Do you like to cook?
I really like that we exchange letters, but I also wanted our communication with you to also come from photos. Could you send me your photos.
I want to tell you that I'm going to visit my grandmother in the village this weekend. There is no Internet, because of this, I will not be able to write a letter. So I really hope to see a letter from you on Monday. I'll answer you on Monday.
I would really like to know more about you. I am interested in you as a man and I want to know your inner world. Tell us about your past relationships. Do you live alone? I hope that you will answer all my questions honestly. I hate people who lie. I think that lying is a baseness in people's communication. I understand that at this distance it will be difficult for you to trust my words. But I assure you that I'm only telling you the truth.
Let it be even very bitter, but it's true. Sometimes people take offense at me for always saying what I feel. These words hurt them, but it's true. What do you think about this?
Now I need to continue working. I wish you a pleasant day. Anastasia.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 12:51:22 -0400

photo-2021-02-23-16-10-27.jpg

у мамы в гостях.jpg

утро.jpg

фиф.jpg

чиз))).jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:14 pm

Hi xxxxxx!
I'm sorry that I couldn't answer you yesterday, because I had a lot of work to do. I want to tell you that today I have less, and I am happy to write to you. I was really hoping to see your photos, but you never sent them to me. I hope that in your next letter I will definitely see your photos.
I want to share with you what happened to me today, the emotions that I experienced. I want to warn you right away I am a very receptive and emotional girl. I take everything very personally.
During my studies, I received an SMS to my phone from my grandmother, it looked like this: "My daughter, I had an accident. I can't talk right now. Please send me the money card." I could not speak at that moment, I could not listen. At that moment, it was like the whole world stopped for me, and I couldn't do anything. Tears were already appearing in my eyes. At first, I already wanted to send money to this card. But before that, I decided to call my grandfather, and imagine my grandmother answering the call. She was at home, and everything was fine with her, and scammers send such messages. Even if I had sent this money. I wouldn't regret it. After all, everything will return in this world like a boomerang. How stupid are these people, they do not understand that they cannot build their own happiness on someone else's misfortune. What do you think about this? Are there as many of them in your country as in Russia?
I'm terribly sorry about what happened to your father. It is really very hard to lose a dear person. But I want to tell you that you are doing a great job, that you are coping with this. I'm sure your father is looking at you now and is proud of you. You're a great son, a good father. About your past relationships. I don't think you should worry about it at all. There is no need to regret the past. If it wasn't for your past girlfriend, we wouldn't even have met you. Of dogs and cats, I like both. This is a very difficult choice.))) I probably like cats more.
During the time when I was going to work. I listened to the songs in my headphones. I listened to the song "Smack That" it is performed by Akkon. I walked and danced, enjoyed the good weather and cheerful music. I like music that you can dance to, I don't like sad songs. What kind of music do you like? Since I know English, I understand what is being sung in this song :). Speaking of which, I don't like it when men are preoccupied with sex. I don't like it when a girl is considered as a goal, only for sex. Yes, sex is quite normal, but there is a limit to everything. Do you think the same, or do you have a different opinion on this?
Your friend from Russia!

...... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 10:46:52 -0400

в кровати.jpg

кофта вау.jpg

кушала.jpg

отдыхаю.jpg

солнышко

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:38 pm

Hi xxxxxx.
Right now I'm writing you a letter with a smile on my face. The weather is so great today. The temperature is approximately 25 degrees Celsius. The sun warms with its warm rays. In general, I really love spring and summer. At this time of year, life seems to wake up again and play with bright colors. I like to walk often in the summer. You can take bicycles and go to the forest or to the lake in this weather and have a picnic there. If you had invited me to such a picnic, I would have agreed. In this weather, I don't want to think about work at all.
You know, I really like talking to you. I understand that our communication is not quite ordinary. But this has its advantages, we look more at the inner world and values of a person than at the appearance. Do you agree with me? I think that if we want to meet in the future, it will not be a problem. Now you can fly anywhere in the world by plane in a few hours. What do you think about this?
I want to tell you that it was very interesting for me to read about this story. And when I read it, it was like I was actually experiencing it in real time. I have never had such stories as you have. It's really cool that your father saved you! I think it taught you a lot. You opened up to me and became much closer to me.
I'm glad that you have appeared in my life right now.
Today I had a great idea. I do not know how you will react to this. But I think you'll like it. I suggest you watch a movie. After work, when you and I come home. We will include one and the same movie, but we will pretend that we went together. What do you think about this? I think it will be fun. But first we need to choose a movie. I offer my options: "After", "Island of the Damned", "Proposal", "Woman with a dragon tattoo", "Butterfly effect". I'm waiting for your choice. And we'll watch the movie together. I can't wait to watch a movie with you. I will wait for an answer. I will take this seriously and dress beautifully. I'm already waiting for an answer…
Bye-bye. I wish you a good day. I'm waiting for a letter.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:36:55 -0400

вышла из дома.jpg

красотка.jpg

перед сном.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:07 pm

Hi xxxxxxx.
You didn't write me anything about the movie. Apparently you don't want us to look. It's your choice.
Yes, I agree to be your friend.
Listen, how do you get up in the morning? For me, the morning is a constant struggle with myself.
I get up hard in the morning. But today, I was able to get up early. I made myself rice porridge. I don't always have time to cook porridge, usually I limit myself to coffee or tea with cookies. And how do you eat breakfast? When I become a mother, I will need to get used to getting up earlier than everyone else. After all, I want to fully provide my family with a healthy breakfast. But now I have the opportunity to sleep longer :)
You know, as a teenager, I always thought that I would become a young mother. I thought that at the age of
20 I would have a loving man and a child. But something went wrong. :) But I am not discouraged, I am sure that everything will be fine. It may seem to you that I think about this very early, but I believe that this is the age when you need to think about marriage. I want to find a person with whom it will be easy and comfortable not only in communication, but also in family life. I want to see a man next to me, for whom I will give my best 100 percent and get the same in return. After all, it is pleasant for any person when he is loved and appreciated. What do you think about this?
I'm sending you a warm kiss:*
Anastasia!

...... IP shows Google
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 14:01:11 -0400

релакс.jpg

с подругой.jpg

селфи.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:58 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxxx.
How are you doing? It was nice to read your letter. It energized me for the whole day. So I want to tell you that your letters are a good influence on me.
I want to tell you that I'm going to the village this weekend. I won't have a chance to answer you. So I will answer you only on Monday. I'll miss you...
Yesterday, after work, I decided to walk home on foot. I went to the store and bought myself an ice cream. What could be better? A warm summer evening, a walk, and in the hands of a glass of ice cream. I was already approaching the house and two guys were coming to meet me. And one of them stopped near me. Then I was terribly scared. It was already late, and besides, I was one. But they're afraid, they shouldn't have. One of the guys, give me a few compliments. He told me that I was very beautiful, and he wanted to invite me for a walk. He asked me to leave his number. But honey, I don't leave him my number, because I'm chatting with you! I understand that there is nothing between us now. But I am such a girl who is devoted to her choice, and to communicate with someone secretly for me is treason to myself! So I hope that I am the only girl with whom you communicate. Is that true? I have nothing to hide from you, and I hope that you do too.
I was very pleased when this guy complimented me. I think that every person is very pleased when compliments are paid to him. Tell me, if you wanted to get my number, what kind of compliments would you give me?
I'm so interested to hear this.
I believe that we can move to a new stage of communication. Now I realized that I am really ready to call on a video call. Do you have Whatsapp? If so, send me your phone number. I'll add you, and we can call each other.
I also want to tell you that I have one important condition. I want communication by letters not to stop. I will add you, but you must write to me here. Ok? I really like to exchange letters, it's very romantic. I hope you understand me.
I'm glad that everything is going so well. I want us to never have secrets and secrets from each other. We don't have to hide anything from each other. In a relationship, this is unacceptable and wrong! Tell me, am I right? Am I saying the right words? Or do you think otherwise? It is very important for me to know your thoughts. Share your opinion with me!
I send a big and very warm hug. And I'm already waiting for you to send the phone number.
Anastasia.

...... IP shows Google
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 15:05:01 -0400

гул.jpg

гуляки.jpg

погдка вау.jpg .... as we know from the german colleagues: this is Yola

счастлива.jpg

....... Pic 2

Воскресенский пр-кт - Бульвар 70-летия Победы --- поз.13, 13а в микрорайоне "Молодежный" --- // Воскресенский проспект, 3 ..... or in short: its Yola!

http:/ /project-12.ru/index.php/obnovleniya-na-sajte/4242-zavershenie-monitoringa-voskresenskij-prospekt-3

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:06 pm

Hello xxxxxx! :* I want to start my letter with a kiss! I would really like my kiss to pass through the distance that is between us and fly to your lips. I hope that this will happen. Everything will depend on how you want it. :)) I'm also waiting for your kiss in return.
I couldn't sleep for a long time last night. I rarely have insomnia, but it happens. I've been thinking a lot about you, about the future. I already imagined how we would talk to you on camera. To be honest, I'm shy, and I have excitement. I don't know what it's about. But I hope that when we can talk on camera, everything will pass. I added you on Whatsapp. I hope that very soon we will be able to call you and see each other on camera.
Today, to see two little girls who were walking home and discussing toys-dolls that they have at home. I see it and remember how I was the same little girl, and enjoy the little things. One 5 in mathematics was enough for me to be absolutely happy, and I was the happiest child, it was an amazing time. I remember how I drag any animals home that I find on the street. My grandmother was very unhappy about this. But this does not stop me. I still carry them home with the hope that my grandmother will allow me to leave them. To be honest, I still do this. :)) I am madly in love with animals. After all, animals give that warmth of their bodies, that pure love, that attention that we so lack in everyday life. It was like yesterday… Do you have any pets? Do you like pets?
I hope that you will like this letter. I think that I have blossomed, from your male attention to me. Kiss!! Take care of yourself!
Your Russian girl!

...... IP shows Google
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 12:59:13 -0400

летаем.jpg

на работу.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”