It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nadezhda; <neuportfres@mail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:33 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount in german, don't know her.

Hello my name is Nadezhda. I am 32 years old. I live in Moskau. I want a serious relationship forever. I am a loyal, good, reliable, honest one. If you are also looking for a reliable partner forever, then it is me! Send me your photo, I'm curious to see what you look like in life. How old are you?
Where do you work? If you want to start a nice little family too, then I look forward to seeing your answer!
Write to me here qvixan@gmail.com

Received: from [103.212.118.88] ([103.212.118.88])
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 12:06:27 +0200

UNIVISIONLLC-MN
Univision LLC administrator
Central Tower, 2nd Grand Chinggis square,
Ulaanbaatar 21062
Mongolia

6917259.jpg

.... RPO is Ukrainian Model, Instagram Star and Social Media Personality Елена Демидова/Helenka Demidova

.famedstars.com/2021/05/demidova-helenka-biography-body.html

.instagram.com/demidova__helenka_/

https:/ /telemetr.me/content/demidova_helenka_live/

https:/ /my.mail.ru/internet.ru/demidova_85/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nadezhda; <psycholnar@mail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:04 pm

.... from 419 with the same Pic and in german

Hello my name is Nadezhda. I've lived in Moscow for 32 years, from birth. I am looking for a relationship forever. I am a good, loyal, reliable, honest. If you are also looking for a reliable partner forever, then it is me! Send me your photo, I'm curious to see what you look like in life. What job do you do and how old are you? If you want to start a small, beautiful family, together.
I am waiting for your answer if you like me qvixan@gmail.com

Received: from [177.1.122.237] ([177.1.122.237])
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 13:44:59 +0200
X-Spam-Flag: YES

AS8167
CSIOI
Brasil Telecom S/A - Filial Distrito Federal
Brasil Telecom S. A. - CNBRT
Brazil
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Russian scammers”