It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:27 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Marina; <europsmilbaby@gmx.com/dentist0692@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:31 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hello.
Such an obvious, but familiar phrase starts my letter.
Surely you receive a lot of letters about offers of acquaintance and my letter will not seem interesting to you, but what if it will really interest you?
Might my photo catch your fancy?
Can it be a brilliant chance given us by fate to start our acquaintance which can lead to something more.
I am Marina. I am a usual lady, I was born and brought up in Ukraine 35 ago. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:
I have chosen an unusual profession for myself - I am a dentist.
My job doesn't deal with human lives, but it deals with amazing smiles, so I give such smiles to people.
I consider it to be great.
As for me the age gap never provides any problem , I am deadly sure that age is nothing more than a number.
I'm only looking for a heartful and unhumorous gentleman.
If u are a futile man who wants to have just sex and naked pics, I will askask you not to write me back.
I am a respectable girl, I earn enough money as my job is well-paid and I don't want to play games.
If you r honest human, I would be glad to receive your answer.
I would be happy if you write me back a long and substantive e-mail with telling about you, your country and your city.
Ok?
Waiting for your reply, Marina.

Received: from [77.40.61.70] (port=11914 helo=eaarr) by world-215.ca.planethoster.net with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Marishkin <europsmilbaby@gmx.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:02:06 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG-2156.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <dentist0692@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:27 pm

...... with new Emailaddress

Halo xxxxxxx

Plz sorry for long reply.
I'm glad to welcome you, It's good to get your e-mail. I'm lucky to have your attention by my snapshots. I hurry to inform you that I received your e-mail, I mean mercie. Later tiday I will send my short information and attach my photographs. I'll write more about myself and believe that you will do the same. See necessarily your junk file, if you don't get my message in your email. Have a Blessed day.

Reverentially,
I look forward to a successful good correspondence in the future. Marina

Received: from [192.168.23.117] (r120.red.fastwebserver.de. [217.79.190.120])
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 21:44:25 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc managed IT AG
Network Operations & Services
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

dcim-19997.jpg

...... Pic beside her Emailaddress

...... and we come to Стоматолог Яна Дмитриевна Назаренко - 1 отзыв, стоматолог Санкт-Петербург

https:/ /spb.zoon.ru/p-doctor/yana_dmitrievna_nazarenko/

.instagram.com/ianadmitrievna/

.instagram.com/ya.stom/

https:/ /vk.com/yanochka.brilliant

https:/ /vk.com/ya_stom

.facebook.com/ianadmitrievna
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:35 pm

...... 2h later

Dear xxxxxx,

Hello again, Well, I'm writing to you again now.
I will trying to to talk about to me more detailed. I think that you will not be tired of my information and it will be fascinating for you. My name Marina. March 7, 1985 is the date of my birth is. As you have probably already understood to me I am thirty six years old and I'm alone. For me the age difference doesn't matter. I think a man can be younger or older than a woman, but I believe that the man need to be wiser and smarter. I think the most important thing in a man is his mind and I think that you are a smart man and I am attracted to it. My height is 169 cm and weight 54 kg. I have a nickname tender that I am named by friends, it's Marik or Marishka. Mariupol is my city dwelling, it is Ukraine. Mariupol was always a huge city, known by all. I like to spend time actively: practice in the sports hall, I lead the active lifestyle walk. I love camping and walking. I am a person broad views and I want to develop myself globally. I speak French and English. I been raised and worked and in this city all the time. I finished Medical University with a degree in Dentistry. I want own my own office for the creation of prostheses. All my life I try to be constantly trained to reach the goal. It is necessary to be an expert in his profession today. During last year, I was studied in Israel and the United States, gone a few month since my last internship in Finland. Many things have reformed in medicine this year. I have to reaffirm my knowledge and decide where I will be trained, in which country. From my information you already have known that I work
a lot and that I have little rest. That's why, it's easier for me to try to create relationships using the letters because in reality, it's more hard for me.
I find them romantic. One can open in several letters that during a real meeting. I think I did not get you tired. Take to take myself seriously. Be honest with me, if I do not like you like a woman. I will always try to be honest with you. I would like to know as much as possible about you, Please. You can ask what you want, I'll honestly answer all your questions. I do not know what will happen future, but I hope we will become a couple.
P.S. Write a question about something very important. Do you have a girlfriend? I am looking for my man and
I do not want to interfere in the relations in love.

Bye for now,
I look forward to hearing from you. Marina

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 00:28:54 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

dcim-05995.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:34 pm

Hey there my dear friend xxxxxx!

How are you? I hope everything is fine and you've been waiting for my letter.
Why don't you send me your pictures? Are you not interested or are you hiding something from me? I ask you to send me as many of your photos as possible. I really want to know how you look. I hope to find some photos of you in your next email.

Again, I am very pleased to receive a letter from you. Probable our correspondence will make our relations more close. I want to tell you that I write my letters to you from the worker computer. Because I work a lot and spend most of my time at work and therefore the computer at home I do not need. Unfortunately I don't use watts up or skype, because I don't have a smartphone. I do not need this, because I once registered on Facebook and perverts immediately began to offer sex and send naked photos. I didn't like it and I deleted the profile. Since then, I don't need social networks and a smartphone.
I have a regular phone, but the tariff plan of my mobile operator allows me to receive calls only from Ukraine. But I can call you from my work if you write me your mobile number.
By the way, if you are interested in the question of where I received your mail, I found your address on one of your country's Dating sites. Unfortunately I don't remember the name of this site any more, as I was registered on many Dating sites. I deleted all the profiles, because a lot of men only want naked pictures and sex, and I'm looking for a serious relationship. Moreover, I have never been married and have no children. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

In the morning all the way to the work, I thought, Will I get your answer? I wonder whether you like it or not? Did you like my photos? Only last night, when I returned home, I realized that I had very little told you about myself. Therefore, I was very glad to see your letter. Today I will try to give as much information about myself and about my life. I'm the only and late child in the family. My father left me when I was 7 years old. My mom died 2 years ago. All these circumstances made me strong. Let's not talk about sad things. After the death of my mom, I feel very lonely, because I do not have a native person, but I have a best friend Kseniya. Say me, have you such a close friend with whom you spend your free time and feel comfortable? My relationship with a man ended ten months ago. Men from Ukraine see only sex in me. Yes, I'm sexy and beautiful, I hear a lot of compliments from different men, but I want real feelings, not just sex. For me a man should be not only a
good lover but also a friend from whom there will be no secrets, but will mutual understanding. Do you agree with me?
As I said before I love read books and cook food, I like these 2 things. But I also love camping and I do not miss the opportunity to go hiking. I like watching good films, like to ride on ice, sing and dance, I also like sports very much, it helps me to keep myself in good shape and to get an excellent charge of vivacity. I am a versatile person and with me not bored. I hope that we have something in common. My height is 168 cm and weight 54 kg.
Today I told my friend that met you on the Internet, she looked at me with surprise since it does not look like me. Then my friend said it was good but she advised me to be carefully because the Internet is a lot of scammers and gigolo. Do You write a lot of girls? You can answer honestly how I understand everything, I really hope we will be honest to each other. Also I would like to ask you in advance not to write me any vulgar or intimate things or ask me for nude photos. I hope for your understanding.

xxxxxxx for me, age does not matter, because I hold opinions the main thing is that the person was kind, sympathetic and loved me, I think that this is the most main thing. I have a good job and money for me does not play a big role. Money is a means for existence. What do you think of my character? Do you like my personality? You do not bored to read my letters? Online dating is the first experience for me and therefore I would like our conversation to be built as an interactive dialogue for us So I ask you sincerely write that you want to know about me? I hope that you will answer me as quickly as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you
Have a good day!
Marina

P.S.
Don't forget to leave your number if you want to hear my voice.

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:06:54 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

dcim-16511.jpg

dcim-52863.jpg...... Narutis Hotel and Restaurant - Vilnius

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:07 pm

... we know that she'll end up under the Top 3 :roll: :roll:

.... :sick: :sick: :yawn: :yawn: :pee: :pee:
Hello my dear xxxxxx!

How are you today? How is your mood? I hope you have a good weekend.
I apologize for my quick email, but I have a intensive working day after weekend. If I miss any of your questions today, just repeat them tomorrow, okay? I hope for your understanding.

Frankly speaking today I have very replete day, I feiled with a lot of different thoughts and I'm overwhelmed with a lot of very different thoughts and emotions. I'm going to share with you and will try to describe to you what happened today. Today I woke up early in the morning. The bright rays of the sun made me open my eyes. They easily penetrate into my room and make me stay awake, because my bed is located near the window.
I got up, took a shower, went to the kitchen, cooked a breakfast of eggs, a salad of Caesar and coffee. During my lunch I realized that I was worried about something. In fact, everything turned out to be simple, I thought you answered me or not? Yesterday, in my letter, I again told you about my idea of relationships and about my personal life. Perhaps you decided that I'm a bore?). I wanted to come to work early and check my mail. I was very frightened by the thought that there was no answer from you. Before work I get on public transport but
in the mornings it is really a nightmare to use it - so many people, the traffic is overcrowded and everyone is
in a hurry. xxxxxxx, today at work I learned that I will soon have an important stage in my life. Tomorrow in our city there will be a competition at which several personal grants for training and professional development will be allocated. Such events take place in our country every year. Every year several promising medical workers are selected. Such grants give the opportunity to free-of-charge training abroad, in order to acquire a new experience. I already told you that I several times had the owners of such a grant and had an internship in Israel, the US and Europe. So today I tried to finish my work as soon as possible. I plan to go to the gym now, it helps me to concentrate and correctly expound my thoughts. In the evening I will need to make an excellent presentation so that I can receive such a grant. The owner of such a grant, in the right to choose the country and clinic, where he will be trained and working. I will finish my letter, I hope that you are not angry, you understand that tomorrow will be a very difficult day for me. I hope that tomorrow morning I'll see your letter.

Have a good day!
Sincerely yours Marina

P.S.
If you want to hear my voice, then I can call you, just leave your number.

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 13:08:54 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

dcim-16934.jpg

dcim-20054.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:59 pm

.... she ignored my slap that we know this Competition and Results and I told her to choose Israel ... only to frustrate her

Good afternoon my dear xxxxxx!

I apologize for the long answer, I hope you will forgive me. I am very happy to get your new letter.
By the way, results of the presentation will be announced tomorrow. I'm asking you to keep your fingers crossed, do it for me pls)
Why haven't you sent me your pictures yet? I've asked for your photos several times. I am very sad that you do not send me your photos..( I think it's not serious? What do you think?
I listen to different music. It all depends on my mood. I like pop music like Ed Sheeran, Rihanna or NickelBack. And also some Russian performers. Oh, I never listened to music from the 60s and 70s.
And by the way, I don’t sing, it seems to me I just don’t know how to do it
As a child, I loved to assemble a constructor, but I have never assembled matches, for sure it is fascinating!

Even on such a responsible day, I woke up thinking about you. I think I'm starting to get used to reading your letters every day. They becomes something important for me. As always, I quickly had my breakfast. I think about you always, I think you are that very person, about who I was dreaming and finally I found you and don't want to loose, I want to learn you, it's very easy and great to talk with you. I find a warm in your letters. And with every letter we learn all this more and more about each other, I think it's wonderful. Do you agree with me?
My day past well today, but it happens that I get tired on work, because almost I don't have free time to sit. We have a lot of clients and all of them have their own problems, but when I start thinking about you I forget about everything. I often think about the future and I am happy that in my life I have a person and it is you, a person to whom I can trust. I think without trust and understanding can't be real love. It is very important feelings. My vital principle is to be maximum honest and open with the person who will be near with me. I trust you my dear, and I hope you also trust me too. If we want to be related with each other, then we should be honest not only in letters but in the hearts too. I appreciate and respect a man who keeps his word, but does not throw it to the wind.
xxxxx I hope that you are not such a person who just says, and word and deed will not fixed it. It's very important for me that the man was confident in himself and not be a coward. I want to be behind this person like behind of a stone wall and I don't want to scare of the world around me. My dear, if I didn't answer to some of your question, it means I didn't understand it, could you send it one more time please, for me it is very important to answer to all your questions.

Dear what is the main goal of your life? What do you want to achieve? Can you describe your dreams if it is not a secret of course. My big dream is to find good a and happy family and for the rest will come term. I hope very much for our hearts when they will come across. Write me back as soon as possible because your sweet letters bring me joy and amazement!

Have a good day!
Looking forward to a new letter from you. From all my heart, your Marina.

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 14:39:10 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

dcim-08156.jpg

dcim-27426.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:05 pm

Hello, my dear xxxxxx!

It's a great pleasure for me to see your new letter. I hope you missed me. By the way, there are several winter photos in this letter. Do you like winter? By the way, the dog is not mine)
Oh dear, I think that I have similar events in my life, my father left us when I was 7 years old, I already talked about this and it was a blow for me at that moment, but my mother said that I should not worry and we will cope with everything, my mother is a strong person, it is a pity that she is no longer with us.

How is your day today? I hope that you are doing well and your mood is on top. Every morning I wake up thinking about you and my mood immediately gets better. Last night I had a dream, in my dream I dreamed about the first day of our meeting. It was very romantic and beautiful. We were at a picnic by the sea and looked at the sunset... xxxxxx I miss you and your letters. You have become very close person for me, but
I would like to be much more closer. I think that our letters can grow into real and sneaking feelings.
Sometimes I regret that we have not met before. Of course, I understand that we live in different countries, and it was difficult for us to meet earlier. Now I am very grateful to fate and my first letter to you that we have found each other in this big world. I'm sure that we can be happy together. My heart is now open to you.
I hope that you will not break it, as I very much trust you. I hope that our relations will develop and grow into true love. I promise you that I am sincere and frank with you always. I will not play with you, because serious relationships are important to me. I think that I have feelings for you, but so far I can not correctly express my emotions. It seems to me that I behave like a little girl) Now I have such feelings, that in my head everything turned upside down and I have large surge of emotions. All this is connected with you xxxxx... I read your letters, and it's always interesting for me to finish reading them to the end, I re-read all your letters several times.

I almost forgot to tell you the good news. One of the members of the jury told me that I performed very well and I have very good chances to win this grant. I was among the finalists. I am very nervous and worried, but thoughts about you do not give me rest. xxxxxx, in my head only you, our communication and our letters. It seems to me in my life comes a white band. I can not explain it, but it seems to me that a new stage is beginning in my life. What do you think about this? Now I need to go home to have dinner and see a good and kind movie. I wish you a good day and look forward to your letter.

Have a good day!
Kiss you, your Marina

P.S.
My dear, I think that we have become much closer to each other and are ready to talk on the phone. I ask you to write me your number and then I can call you from my work. Ok?
I ask you not to forget to write the phone code of your country to avoid mistakes when dialing.

Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 17:20:22 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

dcim-37248.jpg

dcim-71617.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:37 pm

My dear xxxxxx,

My Dear please forgive me for not being able to answer you so long.
I've had a hard day yesterday and today and I have a lot of reports to prepare. I promise you that I will answer your letter and send you new photos soon. I hope you're not angry with me and wait for my letter with new photos.

You do not need to respond to this email, this is just a short notice.

Always have a good smile and luck.
Kiss you
Marina

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 22:19:54 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:09 pm

.... :sick: :sick: :sigh: :sigh: :pee: :pee: are we surprised by the result? NO, its a famous Script
Hello my sweet! Can I call you so ?

How are you? How is your health? I'm very happy to see your letter. Your warm feelings for me make my heart melt and I want to say that I will feel such sincere feelings for you! Thank you!
But dear, why didn't you answer my question? In my last letter, did I ask for your mobile number?
Why didn't you write me your number? You don't want me to call you?

xxxxxx I always think about you no matter what I do. I'm very happy and feel that our letters are very important to you too. I want to say thank you for all your concern for me. Your letters have already become a part of my life and I want to assure you that all my everyday thoughts about you: your mood, health and plans for the day. I am very pleased that now I have you xxxxxx. The connection between a man and a woman is very important.
A man should treat a woman politely, with love and respect. He should be next to her in bad and good times
and take care of her. A person should give the woman all the love and care. He should do everything that his woman feels herself the most happiest next to him . Also a woman should do the same for her man.
To support him always in everything. To support him always, to be with him when he needs. And I think that love is very important in the relationship between a man and a woman. This kind of relationship I am looking for?
How do you find my ideas and thoughts are close to you?
Today I have very good news. I was among the 3 winners of a grant for study in one country USA, Canada, UK, Australia or any Europe country. By the cition of this grant all expenses will be paid for. I'm just overwhelmed with emotions. I'm ready to jump from happiness. Tomorrow I need to give an answer in which of these countries will I study and work. I decided to choose YOUR country because I think we are ready for our meeting. I think that we are ready to build our relations not only virtually but personally. I am also sure that in your country I will be able to receive a decent salary and my work will be paid very well. What do you think about this?
Tomorrow I have to give the final answer which country I will choose. I believe that I must consult with you.
It seems to me that my night will be sleepless because I will wait for your answer. Your answer will show your attitude to me. I ask you very well to think about it and give me an honest answer.

Have a good day!
Regards, yours Marina

Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 13:31:02 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

dcim-17087.jpg

dcim-69473.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:58 pm

.... Worknumber and don't give any Results???? :disagree: :disagree:

Hello my dear xxxxxx!

How are you dear? I hope you had a great weekend!
Thank you for your phone number. In the coming days, as soon as I have the opportunity, I will call you from
my work and we can talk on the phone. Ok? I'll tell you in my next letters when I call you.
+380687197704 - My work number, I will call from it...... Киевстар
I'm interested in everything that you write to me, all your thoughts are very close to me and I support you.
I feel your support now and I think that it will not fade with time, I'm sure of you. I think that I can feel safe and secure next to you, what do you think about it? I am writing these lines and I'm worried, I have not experienced this wonderful feeling for a long time, when butterflies flit in the stomach. What is it?

xxxxxx I want you allow me to call you in letters "MY LOVE"? I think you will like it. But I think that we can overcome all obstacles with the help of our relations. Once I could not believe that love exists. But then you appeared, and the world turned over. I waited for you. I waited all my life. I knew that one day it would happen. You are that one whom I was looking for a long time. You are the man of my dreams. You turned into the meaning of my life, filled my soul with air. You allowed my wings to open and fly, soar over the earth and not notice anything except your image. You gave me a dream, a hope for human happiness... And I do not need much, just to know that you are some where in this world... In fact, I would give everything to be always near you. Now I need to contact my curator and tell him that I'm really going to fly to your country. For this I need
to collect in a few days the list of important documents. Today my curator will tell me what kind of documents they need. My dear, I will have a very important request for you. I ask you to find in the internet a list of several private dental clinics more closest to you in your city? I need 3-4 private practices. These dental practices should be as close to you as possible. This is necessary for me to conclude a contract with the the International Association for Dental Research. As you understand, the next few days will be very intense for me. I hope you Bryan understand that I need to do all this. I want to do all this as quickly as possible, because I really want our private meeting. For the first time I really enjoy preparing for such a trip. Today I still need to do my basic work. In the evening, my friend Kseniya should come to me. I'm impatient to share such joyful news.
Bryan I am glad that our life paths met. Let them burn as a bright star of our amazing love.
I will wait for your reply. Love and 1000000 kisses.

Have a good day!
Best regards, Marina

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 20:01:03 +0300

FASTIT-DE-DUS1-COLO4
fast IT Colocation
myLoc managed IT AG
Am Gatherhof 44
40472 Düsseldorf
Germany

dcim-47959.jpg

dcim-97451.jpg .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party: :applause: :clown: :clown:

..... ЖК Остров ... 13.05.2021 .... its Sankt Petersburg

... nice when one go in the evening with his darling for a walk and when he makes Pics but he should not appear in the Pic .... :lol: :lol:

Winkinger
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna / Hanna <uakrasastomodoc@gmx.com>

Postby Winkinger » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:14 pm

Good afternoon.
My name is Anna.
I was born and I am living in Ukraine.
I am afore thirty five and I earn enough money as my job is well-paid.
ATTENTION: in case you hesitate if I am honest or not, or you wait that I will prove something to you, either I want something from you - I would ask you not to write to me back.
I am a decent girl and I don`t want to play games, naked pictures and money is not my interest either.
Only fair relationships are my pursuit.
The only goal I have is looking for a sincere and unhumorous man.
For me, the age gap isn`t a problem , I am concerned that age is nothing more than a number.
If only you knew how many of my friends have husbands who are older than they are.
By the way, I am a well-mannered lady. I am good at cooking and my apartment is always clean.
If you want to be with such a woman, why not try to build an online relationship that can grow into a meeting.
Whether we have a crush on each other, I would be happy to come to see you.
Whether you are interested in entertainment and naked photos only, just skip my message.
It won`t have any continuation as I don`t play such games.
I will be glad to meet you. I will be looking forward to receiving some photos of yours and information about you.
What town do you live in? What is more to your liking: life in the suburbs or big city life?
Looking forward to hearing from you, Hanna

IP Address 77.40.2.183
Country Russian Federation [RU]
Region Mariy El, Respublika
City Yoshkar-Ola

Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 01:03:32 +0300

I was born and I am living in Ukraine

Return to “Russian scammers”