It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Tatyana; <enotara88@gmail.com/lentanazavr@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:15 pm

.... from E-Spam

Greetings to you dear stranger.
You can call me Tatyana. I am speak English and also study other foreign languages.. You are interested to new friends?? I am writing to you to meet you.
I think we will have a nice dialogue. I am fond of sports!! I read novels and I cook good food!!
I prefer to lead an active lifestyle!! I also love to ride a bicycle.. Write to me if you are interested in chat with me .
We could chat and gradually get to know each other better! I would like to exchange photographs with you!
I hope that you will answer to me as soon as possible!

Received: from [45.86.203.186] (helo=45.86.203.90) by p504411.kvmvps with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: Priceless <enotara88@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 13:21:12 +0300

PANQ-45-86-203-0
Role object for Panq B.V.
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

783748728042.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana; <lentanazavr@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:53 pm

.... with new Emailaddress

Hello xxxxxx.
How are you? I am interested to meet you.

I live in Severomorsk. This is a military city. There is a naval base here.
I will tell you more about the place where I live in the next letter. What is the name of your city?
My name is Tatyana. My birthday is January 17, 1986. I am 35 years old. My height is 168 centimeters and my weight is 53 kilograms.

I work as a kindergarten teacher. I like my job. What do you work for?
I got your email address from a dating agency. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:
I am interested in our acquaintance.
I've never been married. I have no children. I live alone. I'm searching for a serious relationship. I am looking for an honest and sincere man.

We can communicate in English. Can you speak to me in English?
I visit the gym. I often see my friends. My friends say that I am a kind and cheerful girl. I like to read books.
This is my first experience of dating on the Internet. If you are interested in meeting me, then I will tell you about myself. Are you interested in continuing our communication?
What qualities do you value in a woman? I want to know about your interests. Tell me what kind of person you are.

I'll send you a photo. I will continue to send you my photos if you are interested in our acquaintance.
I would be glad to see your photos. Will you send me a photo? This is important for the beginning of our acquaintance. We need to see each other. Tell me about the place where you live?
I will wait for your reply to my letter. Write me.
Tatyana

Received: from [10.16.41.87] ([185.17.120.51])
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 16:49:27 +0300

RUSTELEKOM-20171121
TK Rustelekom LLC
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

DSCN019530.jpg

DSCN027216.jpg

DSCN031608.jpg

DSCN143055.jpg

.... RPO is Ксения Зайцева/Kseniya Zaijtzeva - Тайга, Кемеровская обл., Россия / married since 12 years - 2 Daughters

.instagram.com/kz260787/

https:/ /vk.com/id133354267 .... its Private

.... works детский сад №167 ОАО РЖД .... its really Kindergarten

https:/ /my.mail.ru/mail/kz260787/

https:/ /okigo.ru/user/okid327217106300

https:/ /vklist.ru/user/uid133354267

https:/ /top100vk.com/133354267/

https:/ /vkpeople.com/id133354267

https:/ /vklook.online/user133354267/

https:/ /vkplaneta.ru/anketa-vkontakte.php?user=id133354267

https:/ /kz.zebraboss.com/follower/vk/19788021/133354267.html#

Severomorsk, previously known as Vayenga, is a closed town in Murmansk Oblast, Russia. Severomorsk is the main administrative base of the Russian Northern Fleet. The town is located on the coast of the Barents Sea along the Kola Bay 25 kilometers northeast of Murmansk, the administrative centre of the oblast.

Before April 18 1951, the city was known as Vayenga.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:52 pm

Hello xxxxxx.
I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to receive your photos. I sent you my photos yesterday.
And I would be very pleased if you also send me your photos. Can you send me a photo? I'll wait.
I think you are interested in learning about the place where I live. I live in Severomorsk.
It is 1958 kilometers from Moscow. You can read about my city on Wikipedia. https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severomorsk.

I work as a kindergarten teacher. I like my job. I love children and I enjoy working with children.

I live alone. I live in my own apartment. Of the parents, I have only my father. My father is 67 years old.
My father is a retired soldier. My father lives on the outskirts of the city, where there are fewer people and less fuss.
When I was 10 years old, my mother died of a cancerous tumor in her breast. It was a great loss for our family.
My father did his best to ensure that I had a happy childhood. After my mother died, my father did not meet another woman.
I am the only child in the family. I try to take care of my father.

I studied your language at the university and in special courses. My English is not perfect because I have no practice.

I will not bore you with a big letter. I hope that you will also tell us about your life. It will be interesting to me.
I want to get to know you better.
I sent you a picture of me and my father. I want us to exchange photos. This will help us get to know each other better. Do you agree with me? I'm waiting for your answer.
Tatyana

Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 10:33:39 +0300

RUSTELEKOM-20171121
TK Rustelekom LLC
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

DSCN008001.jpg

DSCN023922.jpg

DSCN073332.jpg

DSCN092547.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:22 pm

..... I never send Photos!

Hello xxxxxx.
I received your letter. How are you? What was your morning like today?
Thanks for your photo. I like it. You look good. I hope that in the future I can get more of your photos.
To know more about you. I will also send you my photos. I don't know about American football. I've only heard about rugby.
I want to tell you more about myself and my life. I believe that every girl should be able to cook deliciously.
I like to cook all kinds of food. When I cook, I always experiment and make my own changes to the standard recipes for different dishes.
My favorite dish is borscht. Borscht is a meat soup cooked with vegetables. Can you cook? What's your favorite food?
I also enjoy cooking meat or fish over a fire. My dad loves to have outdoor barbecues. And I always help my father.
I grew up without a mother, my father tried to teach me everything that he can do himself. As a child, I had to help my father in everything.
I enjoy watching movies and TV shows. I like historical films and comedies. I watch TV shows.
I try to watch all the films that come out at the box office.
What genre of films do you like? I like good music. I like to listen to pop or classical music.
My choice of music depends on my mood. Do you often spend time with your friends? How do you like to spend your free time?
I enjoy spending time with my friends. I like walking with friends around the city, having a picnic in nature, going to the cinema or cafe.
How do you spend time with your friends? I like an active lifestyle. I like to play sports. I visit a fitness club.
I ride my bike in the summer. I like skiing, skating. I also love walking in the park.
I like walking in the fresh air. I hope that in the next letter you will also tell about yourself and your hobbies.
I will finish my letter. I am sending you a photo of my work. I am waiting for your answer and your photos.
Tatyana

Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 07:30:53 +0300

RUSTELEKOM-20171121
TK Rustelekom LLC
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

DSCN008654.jpg

DSCN011050.jpg

DSCN090351.jpg

DSCN095292.jpg

..... Pics are mirrored and from RPO her Instagram

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:07 pm

Hello xxxxxx.
Thank you for your letter. How are you? How do you feel?
I don’t sing. I like chatting with you. I want us to develop our communication.
I want us to get to know each other more every day. Do you agree with me?
I will try to talk about myself as much as possible. I will be very pleased if you tell me more about yourself and your daily life.
This way we can get to know each other better. I want to tell you about my friends. I have a good childhood friend.
We have known each other since childhood. She never disappointed me. We are very good friends.
I can always rely on her in everything. I often spend my free time with her. We often go for walks with her.
I am sending you a photo with my best work friend. Today I saw a former man. He was with some girl.
I looked at him and realized that I no longer have any interest in him. He became a complete stranger to me.
I had no feelings. For him, only entertainment and alcohol were important. He didn’t love me, didn’t appreciate our relationship.
He cheated on me with other women. He hit me once while drinking alcohol.
After that, I ended my relationship with him. I need a man who will love and respect me.
There must be mutual understanding in a relationship. If there are no mutual feelings, then there will be no relationship.
Do you agree with me? Now my heart is open to new relationships. I'm not interested in adventure.
I only want a serious relationship. The main guarantee of family happiness, I consider such qualities, love, patience, respect and trust.
I believe that in a relationship there should be mutual love and passion, respect and support in difficult situations.
Please tell me about your past relationship? I would like to hear about your past relationship.
I want to wish you a good day. I will be waiting for your letter and your photos.
Tatyana

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 17:12:09 +0300

RUSTELEKOM-20171121
TK Rustelekom LLC
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

DSCN072234.jpg

DSCN094194.jpg

DSCN175446.jpg

DSCN180387.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:52 pm

.... :pee: :pee: :pee: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Hello xxxxx.
What was your morning like? I woke up early this morning. I lay in bed for a while and went to shower. After a shower, I made breakfast.
I fried eggs and sausage in a skillet. I drank tea and went to work. I wonder how your morning went. Will you tell me about it?
I prefer dogs than cats. Dogs are smarter than cats. The dog is a loyal friend of man and a good defender.
I thought about you this afternoon. I have an idea. I thought that we could make a video call. You know that I write letters from my work.
I don't have a home computer. I decided to try installing Skype on a computer located here in kindergarten. The director of the kindergarten saw that I was installing Skype on my computer. The principal got angry with me and said that I couldn't chat with someone on Skype in kindergarten when there were many children around me. I had to give up the idea of ​​installing Skype.
Unfortunately, now it will not be possible to talk via Skype. I want our communication to develop. If I can't speak via Skype, then I have another idea.
I ask you to tell me your phone number. I want to talk on the phone. I hope you want to speak to me on the phone. I want to hear your voice.
This will be a new step in our acquaintance. I have never called another country before.
Please do not forget to write your phone number with the telephone code of your country so that I can call you. I think we can talk on the phone.
I'll call you on the phone myself. We can hear each other's voices. I will be waiting for your message, and the answer to my important question.
I'm going for a walk after work today. I like walking in the evening city. I like walking in the park, I like walking in the fresh air.
Outdoor hiking can help relieve stress. Do you like walking in the fresh air? I will be pleased to go for a walk with you. What do you think?
It will be interesting for me to hear your answer. After the walk, I'm going to go to the grocery store. In the evening I will cook dinner.
I'll have dinner, watch TV. It is possible that I will read the book. After that I will go to bed. What are your plans for the evening? Will you tell me?
I hope there are not too many questions from me. I like talking to you. I hope you have a good day today. I'll be waiting for your letter.
Tatyana

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 11:21:27 +0300

RUSTELEKOM-20171121
TK Rustelekom LLC
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

DSCN012393.jpg

DSCN038196.jpg

DSCN038745.jpg

DSCN053019.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:19 pm

Hello xxxxxx.
I'm glad I can read your letter. I like chatting with you. I am also glad that with each letter I can get to know you better.
You didn't leave me a phone number. You probably forgot to leave your phone number. Leave your phone number in the next email.
I will be glad to talk to you on the phone and hear your voice. I've never had a traumatic experience like yours.
I have a good day today. I woke up early in the morning, the sun was shining through my window. I went to the shower and made breakfast. I am at work now.
I think you understand, I like to play sports. I go to the gym. I like to ride a bike. In the winter season, I go skiing. My father helped me to love sports.
I think that my father gave me a good and correct upbringing. I enjoy swimming and water sports. I haven't had a relationship for two years. I often feel lonely.
I met you and my life changed. I am very glad that we met. I became more cheerful. I like chatting with you.
I think you are an interesting man.
What do you think about communicating with me? Do you like communicating with me? My opinion of you, you are a man with serious intentions.
I think I can trust you. I hope you have the same opinion of me. I ask you to talk more about yourself. How is your day going? I'm very interested.
I am interested in learning about your life. I feel comfortable with you. Tell me about your day. What are your plans for the evening? Today I want to send you my photos.
Tell me, what do you think of my photos? Do you like my photos? I'm waiting for your answer.
Tatyana

Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:02:27 +0300

RUSTELEKOM-20171121
TK Rustelekom LLC
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

DSCN128232.jpg

DSCN145800.jpg

DSCN150741.jpg

DSCN158976.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:43 am

Hi xxxxxx. Sorry for the short letter. I am having serious problems at my job. My boss noticed that I talk to you at work. I don't know when I can write you my letter. See you later. Tatyana

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 10:50:34 +0300

RUSTELEKOM-20171121
TK Rustelekom LLC
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
Germany

Return to “Russian scammers”