It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:17 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Irina Fedorova; <lovirinka3@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:19 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Greetings!
Glad towrite you. My name Ira. I will be luckyto get to know you rater. I want to say that I here only to find serious relations, Im not search here just spent time for fun. Because I glimpse a lot of such humans. Hope that you an exception. Forgot to write Im 26 y.o.. let know me hardly any facts about you. And of course few recently developed photos
Irina

Received: from ov.maddox.lan ([46.159.87.201])
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 18:07:06 -0200
Reply-To: lovirinka3@gmail.com
To: jansaif13@gmail.com

Macroregional_South
STC Internet Center
OJSC Rostelecom Macroregional Branch South
59, Krasnaya Str.
Krasnodar 350000
Russia

DSC-7260.jpg

..... RPO is Visagist Маргарита Каирова/Margarita Kairova - Уфа

https:/ /sociumin.com/en/?id=119865262

https:/ /vk.com/makeupbymarika

http:/ /fotokto.ru/id152900/photo

.instagram.com/margarita.kairova/

https:/ /vk.com/makeupmargarita

https:/ /ok.ru/profile/578976089033

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100050106162007

https:/ /vklist.ru/user/uid119865262
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina; <lovirinka3@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:04 pm

Hello xxxxx. Thank you for answering my letter. I am looking for a serious relationship, I want to communicate through letters, I will be glad to learn more about you. I am glad that you are a kind and caring man. Can I see your photo? Yes, I will be pleased to know you.
I am a single woman, no man and no children. I want to find happiness and feel true love. I am a kind, sincere and honest woman who wants a little masculine warmth and tenderness. I hope that our communication will continue and we will be able to get to know each other better. My name is Irina, I wish you a good day and I
will be looking forward to your letter and your photos. Bye, bye.

Received: from localhost ([188.187.182.22])
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 14:30:35 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-4-NET
CJSC "Company "ER-Telecom" Yoshkar-Ola
Network Operation Center CJSC
ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

0m-K3-Qhafssdsasdqd-d0.jpg

2-6j-X212-T0.jpg

efsas.jpg

Gdawefsgrdt.jpg

Wergg.jpg

...... RPO Margarita Kairova confirmed ... Pics from her Instagram
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:57 pm

Hello my friend xxxxx. I am glad to receive your letter, and I hope that it will be interesting for you to communicate with me. Everything is going well for me, I want our friendship to be strong and for a long time and I hope that it turns out to build the same strong love.
I live in Russia, my city is Mirny, Arkhangelsk region.
I understand that there is a great distance between us, but I am ready to communicate with you via email, correspond every day, and build love. Perhaps in the future, when I have a vacation, I could come to you, or
you to me in Russia, for me the difference will not be where to meet. Most importantly, I want to know more details about you and about your life and your character.
I am writing to you from work, because there is no internet at home and no computer, so I use it in the workplace. I work in a beauty salon as a make-up artist. I help people to become a little more beautiful and more self-confident.
I hope you are not tired of reading my letter?
I sincerely wish you a good day and will give your letter and photos.
Your new friend Irina.

Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 14:20:08 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-4-NET
Russia

asfd.jpg

ntdfwe.jpg

sfgffdd.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:38 pm

Hello xxxxx. I was sad that you didn't send me a photo. I would be very glad if you could send me your photo.
It is very important for me to see what a person looks like.
I hope you are not scared by the distance between us and the age difference. This is true? My height is 170 cm and my weight is 55 kg. My hair is Dark and my eyes are Brown. I work in a beauty salon, I like my job. I like it when people come to me and I can help them become more beautiful. My job is a part of my life and I enjoy doing what I do. Can you tell me about your job? I am interested to know about your work. At the age of 18, when I finished school, I went to study. I studied at the institute as a primary school teacher. But I do not work by profession. It is very difficult to find a job by profession in Russia. And I like the place where I work now. I hope you don’t think that work comes first for me. I love my job, but it's just a job. After work, I hang out with my friends and we have fun.
I have many friends, but I do not have a loved one. xxxxxx, as I already told you that I have my first experience of communication on the Internet. I hope that I can build a relationship with you. What do you think?
I'll tell you a little about my family. I am the only child in the family. My mother's name is Nadezhda, she is 58 years old and she lives in a village not far from my city. My mom worked in a hospital and she is retired. My dad's name is Oleg and he is 62 years old. Before retirement, my dad worked at a military factory. My parents live in the village and are engaged in agriculture. On the weekend, I go to my parents in the village. I hope you didn't get bored with my letter. I will be glad to receive your next letter and photo, and I hope that you will be able to tell about yourself in the same way.
Have a nice day.
Irina.

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:52:24 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-4-NET
Russia

sdfxcds.jpg

tbgfszfw.jpg

vsfgffsef.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:07 pm

Hello my friend xxxxx.
How is your day? What's the weather like?
I am glad that you write to me and I am sure that you and I have a future and we will be able to become good friends, and maybe more. Yes, I understand you that cheating is like a knife in the back from a loved one. Yes, I understand you that you do not believe. Since it is necessary to have it over the years. I'm sorry you lost your father, please accept my condolences. Also, well done, that you go to your father's grave and I think you do the cleaning there and take care of your father's grave. I am glad that you also have brothers and sisters. I love pets. Therefore, I will not mind cats and dogs.
I started searching for a man on the Internet quite recently and you are the first person to whom I write letters. I'm tired of looking for a man in Russia, because everyone is cheating and cheating. Men in Russia do not respect women. There are men who are different from everyone else, but this is just a rare exception. Unfortunately, at the moment I have not been able to meet a man with whom I could build a relationship. Every woman is looking for a man to rely on and with whom like a stone wall. When I read your letters, it seems to me that you are a person from another planet. I like our communication with you. You have a different outlook on life and what is happening around you. I want to know your opinion about our communication.
I want to tell you what I do in my free time. I love to run in the park in the morning and I love to run. At first, for me, jogging was a way to keep track of the figure, then I liked running. I go for a run every morning before work. I love listening to music and watching romantic comedies. I have no preference for music and therefore I like any kind of music.
What do you do in your free time? What kind of music do you like? What kind of movies do you like? With each of your letters, I get to know you a little more and I like to get to know you. I like that we have no problems understanding each other, and I can freely read your letters. I am happy that I understand everything that you write to me.
I look forward to your next letter. Irina.

Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 14:04:52 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-4-NET
Russia

dfxefsd.jpg

efsgrd.jpg

fsgfdg.jpg

Kiss.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:36 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!!
How are you? how are you and how are you feeling? I hope you are doing well. My parents are fine. I still continue to work. I am also glad to receive your letter and get to know you and your life.
Today I thought what else to tell you about myself. I thought it would be important for you to know. I decided
to tell you why I am still lonely. I'll tell you a little about my past relationship. There have been enough men in
my life to understand the mentality and worldview of most Russian men. I was looking for a man who can give me something better than they can give me. I have always looked only for serious relationships and trust in relationships. Without trust, there is no way to build a relationship between two people. But I constantly confronted Russian men with the same problems. When I started communicating with you, I begin to understand that you have completely different views on the world and life. I like your worldview. I like your lifestyle and how you treat a woman. It seems to me that you are exactly the person I was looking for.
I try to live a healthy lifestyle. I never smoke. I rarely drink alcohol, but only in small quantities and on holidays .. xxxxxx, I never told you how much I love to sunbathe on the beach and run in the park in the summer. In winter, I love to ski, and every weekend I go to my parents for this. I tell you a lot about myself and I hope that I did not tire you with my stories ?! I try to tell you more about myself so that you can understand my lifestyle.
I think this is important to you?
xxxxxx, what do you think? Do you agree with me? I want to know why are you lonely? How long have you been looking for a girl on the Internet? Why did you decide to look for a girl using the Internet? It is important for me that you answer my questions. That way I can get to know you a little better. I wish you a good day and a great mood for the whole day. Irina.

Received: from [192.168.1.64] ([77.40.99.109])
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 13:41:28 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

dfbv.jpg

sdvdfeth.jpg

sefsgfdgd.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:16 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!!! How are you??? I'm fine, your letter lifted my spirits, and nothing can spoil my spirits.
Today my friend and my parents will come to me for dinner. I think this will be a great evening and we will
have a great time. I wanted to ask you some questions, it is important for me that you answer them. I want
to know what do you do in your free time and on weekends? What kind of sport are you fond of?
How often do you see your friends? What food do you like? I really like to cook my own food. I can cook a lot
of foreign food. For me, cooking is a small hobby and I think a girl should love to cook. It seems to me that it
is very important for a man that a girl knows how to cook different dishes. From a young age, I spent a lot of time with my mother in the kitchen. I helped my mom cook and gradually took over the cooking skills myself.
I very rarely buy ready-made food in the store, since I myself am not bad at cooking, my favorite dish is borscht. For me, borscht is my favorite soup, and I cook it with pleasure. Have you ever tried borscht?
I want to tell you what I expect from my man. I've already suffered a lot of pain and suffering. I'm tired of being alone. I want to find a person for my whole life. I need a person who will appreciate, love and respect me. I'm tired of my past relationships and don't want to go back in time. I am sure that the future will be much better. xxxxxx, I hope that there are no and there will be no secrets between us. Do you agree with me? During our acquaintance, I began to trust you. I have no secrets from you. I hope you are not hiding anything from me and you have no secrets from me? In a relationship, the main thing is trust and honesty. Relationships cannot be built without trust and honesty. xxxxxx, what do you think? I want you to tell me what you think of me? It is important for me to know your opinion of me. I hope that in the next letter you will be able to give me an answer to this. I'll be waiting for your letter. Irina.

Received: from localhost ([188.187.169.213])
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 14:00:49 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-3-NET
Russia

esfdxergdfg.jpg

ezfdxc.jpg

fesdgdg.jpg

sezdf.jpg

wsfd.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:11 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!!! How are you??? I am very glad that you wrote me a letter again. I hope that everything is fine with you and that nothing happened to your loved ones. This is true? It is very important for me that you and your loved ones are doing well. No, I don't know about this sport. I like running, cycling, I also like swimming.
I woke up before my alarm clock this morning and had time to lie in bed. When I lay in bed, I thought about you. I think it would be great to meet you one day. I would like to see you in reality, it seems to me that it would be wonderful. What do you think? I try to write you letters every day, despite my problems at work.
It will be difficult for me to forget a person like you xxxxxx! I would write letters to you every day, but how do you know that I write to you from work, and the boss there swears all the time. But I am doing everything to write you a letter. When my alarm went off, I started getting ready for a run. I like to run in the morning to keep my body and muscles in good shape.)))) After jogging, I took a shower and sat down to have breakfast. For breakfast, I like to drink a milkshake with fruit. xxxxxx, how does your morning start? What do you do
after you wake up? what do you like to eat for breakfast?
Last night I invited my parents and my friend Anastasia to my place. I made dinner and we had a good conversation after dinner. I told my guests that I began to communicate with a man. My guests were very glad that I had a man. I hope you guessed who I told my guests ?!))) My parents hugged me and said that they were very happy for me that I met you. My mom says hi!!!". I always tell my mom about my life. It was unexpected for me that my mom would send you "Hello !!!" But I am very pleased that this is so. I haven't told my parents about my personal life for a long time, and I thought it would be good news for them. I would be interested to know if you spoke to anyone about us? What do they think about our communication? Of course, I don't care what other people say, but I'm interested in knowing such things. How often do you listen to people's opinions?
I think that I am an independent woman and for the sake of my man, whom I love, I am ready for any action.
I want to wish you a good day and a great mood.
I will look forward to your next letter to me.
Irina.

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 13:42:05 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-3-NET
Russia

esdgvwersg.jpg

wesdgxver.jpg

yrdf.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:33 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!!! How are you? How was your day? I hope you don't mind me calling you "Darling" ??? Yes, you wrote to me that she cheated on you before the wedding. I am very sorry that your father is not with you, please accept my condolences. I am glad that you have 2 brothers and a sister. Yes, I love cats and dogs.
There were few visitors at work today, and I had free time. I thought about you. I am grateful to fate that she introduced me to you. Are you glad to meet us? It seems to me when you think of me you have a smile on your face! This is true? I would be pleased to see your smile now. I want to know what the first meeting and the first kiss mean to you? I would be very interested to know what the first kiss means to you? Is it just a kiss for you or something more ??? When I thought about it, I imagined our meeting with you and our first kiss. I imagined how you came up to me, hugged me you need and our lips touched. In my dreams, you kissed me tenderly, and at the same time I felt passion in the kiss. I am sure that this will be the most unforgettable kiss for me. Now I am writing you a letter and there is a smile on my face. I would be pleased to experience the sensation of your kiss now. I would like to kiss you now. Would you like this Bryan? At the beginning of our correspondence, I felt a pain in my heart and thought that I could never find a person to whom I would be attached. But you and I got to know a little better, and the feeling of pain in my heart was gone. I am pleased to receive your letters and along with your letters I receive a piece of your warmth. I am happy as a child when I receive a letter from you. xxxxxxx, don't think that I fell in love with my dreams. I am pleased to receive letters from you, and I know that you are a real man. I am pleased to know what you think of me and I am very pleased to know you. But I am very sorry that there is a huge distance between us. I always knew that I was a romantic nature, but many men never reciprocated. I feel that you are a romantic person.
I will be finishing my letter and I hope to receive a new letter from you.
Irina.

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 11:52:38 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-3-NET
Russia

nytfew.jpg

qqwf.jpg

wesfdgc.jpg

image.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:03 pm

Hello my Sweet xxxxxx!!! How are you? What is your mood? Are your loved ones doing well? I am glad that you enjoy reading my letter and seeing my photo. I am also delighted to read your letter every day. Yes, this is very scary, even when I read your letter that you fell through the ice, I get goosebumps. No, thank God that there was no such case with me, and I do not recommend this to anyone. Your father is a hero, and he did everything to save you.
I am very glad that you wrote me a letter. Your letters bring joy to my day. When I receive your letters, my day becomes brighter. I am always glad when I see your letter. I am grateful to my fate, because it brought me to you. Before we met, I felt lonely and not needed by anyone. But when I started to correspond with you, my days changed and your letters add color to my day. I hope that my letters bring you joy. Dear xxxxxx, Is that so? it seems to me that you have become a dear person to me. Reading your letters has become very important to me, and I hope that you will always write me letters. Therefore, I ask you to write me letters every day, no matter what happens to you, so that I do not worry !!! I can’t imagine a day without your letter, and I don’t even know how it will be if I don’t receive your letter. It is very important for me to know that you do not forget me and it is important to know that our communication is important to you. Is our communication important to you?
I also want to say that my favorite color is green, I like flowers - red rose, white lily, chamomile, and I especially like spring flowers, like tulip, snowdrop. I think that a woman likes any flower, the main thing is to give her beloved man. Do you promise to give me flowers in the future? Honestly ok?
I try to tell about myself in every letter so that you can have an idea of ​​what kind of woman I am inside. Because the inner world of a person is much more important than the appearance, so I will gladly recognize you and your life. I want our relationship to be built on truth and honesty and frankness. I believe that it is possible to build virtual love through letters at a distance, so there are such feelings, because every day, for me, communication with you makes me think about you, read your letters, look at your photos, and I really like it.
I will be waiting for your letter, and I hope that you will be able to talk about yourself and open your inner world. Send a million kiss !!!
Your princess Irina.

Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 14:12:18 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-3-NET
Russia

bvsdz.jpg

wesdfx.jpg

wesdfxc.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx! I am happy to receive your new letter. I hope that our communication brings you the same joy as I do. My day begins with the thought of you, I am very happy that we met you and our relationship is developing. Now my heart belongs to you and I completely trust you. I hope that my trust in you is mutual and you trust me too. This is true? Yes, I hope that we will have communication more than friendship and we can have a serious relationship. Yes, you can count on me.
My dear xxxxxx, today I woke up in a great mood, no one and nothing could spoil my mood. My mood was great because I had a wonderful dream. Now I will tell you what I dreamed about. Yesterday, before going to bed,
I thought about you and our meeting for a long time, and when I fell asleep I had a dream, in a dream I woke
up in a house unfamiliar to me and my feeling was very wonderful. At first I could not understand what kind of house it was, but then I saw a photo on the shelf next to the bed, in the photo I was with you. I kissed the photo and went down to the first floor of the house. But there was no one on the first floor, I left the house and ended up on the sea beach. There were two sun loungers on the beach and a man was lying on one of them. For a long time I could not understand who it was. But when I got closer, I realized that it was you. You were lying on a sun lounger and enjoying the warm rays of the sun. I touched you and you opened your eyes. You hugged me, and we lay down together with you on the same sun lounger. You kissed me passionately and
at the same time tenderly, we merged with you in one kiss. We were surrounded by an atmosphere of love and tenderness. When I woke up, I lay in bed for a long time with a smile on my face. It was incredibly wonderful !!! After that I was happy and immediately fell asleep. My dear xxxxxx, have you ever had such a dream about me? What do you even feel when do you think about me? My thoughts now are only about our communication with you !!! I will look forward to your next letter. I hope you will answer me soon !!! Irina.

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:08:31 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-3-NET
Russia

rgee2bdfx.jpg

wesdzfc.jpg

wesfdc.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:24 pm

Hello my sun xxxxxx.
How are you? What is your mood today? I am happy to receive your letter, thank you very much.
I'm fine, the weather is cloudy today, only 7 degrees. Probably, I fell in love with you, so the weather makes me happy and I am happy that in my life there is such a wonderful person like you. I am glad to receive your letter, but I would also like to see your photo, I will be waiting for your letter and photo tomorrow, I hope you can send me a photo. I am glad that you had me in your dreams. It does not scare me, on the contrary, it pleases me.
Today is a working day, tomorrow I also work, but after tomorrow also after work, I will go for the weekend and again without your letters. But I am not upset and will try to spend my weekend well, work with my parents to help them, be in nature, and just admire the nature that surrounds us. And of course, I will not forget about you for a minute to read your letter and see new photos before the weekend. I hope that this dream will come true in the future and we can be together.
I will convey warm congratulations to my parents. They are happy, because a man like you has appeared in my life and they believe that you and I are achieving our goal, and everything will be fine.
My beloved xxxxx! You are the answer to all my prayers, and I know that I am the luckiest person in the world because I have you. You are my heavenly blessing.
You are the ray of the sun in my life, which scatters all the clouds of darkness and makes every day of my life brighter and more beautiful. I love you more than you can imagine, and more than anyone else in the world can ever love. I do not say this with pride or vanity, I only say this because it is true. I am honest with you and my feelings. You mean so much more to me than you ever have.
You can think of a million ways to tell you about your love, but even they will not be enough to express all your love for you.
Dear xxxxx, you are my sun, I love you very much and will always be there.
I sincerely wish you a good day Friday, and may my letter bring you joy and a smile. I miss you so much.
Your beautiful princess Irina.

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 12:12:17 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-3-NET
Russia

nbtgrs.jpg

trfhcbv.jpg

wesdfxc.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:18 pm

Hello my love, my joy xxxxxx.
How is your day going, what's new? I miss you very much and am happy to see your letter, which is filled with happiness and love and tenderness, thank you very much.
Our weather is cloudy +6, clouds are everywhere and rains, and I think that this weather is normal for autumn. My day is better when I see your letter. I'm fine and my health is fine, thanks, how are you? I also think about you, all the time. Yes, we can make each other happy. I loved you and I have feelings for you.
Everything is going well at work, today is the last working day and the weekend is ahead. My dream is to live with you xxxxxx, not in the city, but in the countryside, where there are many trees, a lake, and to have our own garden and city, I am sure that we will achieve this in the future, and everything will be fine. But I will also not mind living in the city, the main thing for me is to be close to you. And most importantly, for me to do everything together with a person like you. I want to make every day of ours with you happy, interesting, and cheerful. I sincerely want to be your half of my heart, to meet with you anxious moments, I want to laugh with you, I want to take care of you, help, and just always is there when my support is needed, and I am sure that we can achieve this.
I love you very much xxxxxx, and I dream to find myself in your arms as soon as possible, I am sure that it will turn out very soon.
Today is the last working day, and therefore I will spend two days with my parents, I will send them congratulations. I hope I will spend as well and can rest.
I will miss you and think of you. I'm waiting for Monday to get your answer as soon as possible. Sending a million tender kiss!
Your beautiful woman Irina.

Received: from localhost ([188.187.167.115])
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2021 11:03:43 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-3-NET
Russia

2qewstdg.jpg

jhewraws.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:48 pm

Hello my love, my joy xxxxxxx.
What is up today? How does your new week start? I am very happy to receive your letter, thank you very much.
Everything is going well for me, the weather changed yesterday, it rained all evening, and only in the morning
it stopped, and today the sun is already shining. I love you and think about you a lot.
The weekend went well, I was with my parents and had a good weekend.
I washed in the bathhouse and steamed with an oak broom, got a good mood and rest.
I also went to the forest for a walk and was by the river. Also during the weekend I cooked fried potatoes with mushrooms, it was very tasty.
Now the days have become cold and now I want to stay at home more. On Saturday evening after the bath
I sat and watched TV. You know, it was so comfortable for me to be with my parents at home. Unfortunately, only you were missing for complete happiness.
I would also like to convey to you warm congratulations from my parents, wished you good health and wished you success at work.
I also want you to have my love xxxxxx, every day was successful, I want you not to get sick, I want you to read my letters and see my photos, and your mood rises high. I want your smile to always be on my face. I want to bring only bright and happy colors into your life. I want to be the perfect woman for you. I want you and me to become a real family and our relationship to be strong, and no one in the world will prevent us from becoming happy.
I sincerely wish you a good start to the new week, and may it be successful and happy! I love you so much!!!
Your beautiful princess Irina.

Received: from localhost ([188.187.167.100])
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 14:23:16 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

N9ur-YGb-RPVs.jpg

p-Qc-U1-Tn-Um6c.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:17 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx.
How is your day, what is your weather?
Everything is going well for me, it was raining again at night, but this morning there was no rain anymore and the weather in the sky does not please me very much, but I am glad and your letter pleases me. Today the temperature was +8 in the morning it was also cloudy. My dear, I would like to ask you to take a photo for me.
Today is September 7, and I do not have time to notice how the days go by, and the summer has passed, autumn has come. I sincerely want everything in the future to be happy and joyful. I want to bring you joy, smile and happiness every day.
Yes, we have not seen each other in life, but I loved you so much. I resisted my feeling, preferring not to believe in it. But love is very strong. She defeated me, burst out of her chest, flew into every line of this letter. Love you xxxxxx. Sorry about that if you can. Just know, remember that you are my only one.
Be with me, my angel! I will be able to give you unearthly happiness. I only need one chance to implement such a plan. My love is real. You will understand that I am not lying if we are together. I need you more than air. You are my life. Because I love you madly. Anyone who fell in love on the Internet will be able to understand me.
And I am so pleased, so good from this. I am your sunny bunny that protects and loves you.
I hope that my letter will please you, warm you and give you a good mood.
Wish you a wonderful Tuesday and have a happy day!
I love you very much!!!
Your princess Irina.

Received: from localhost ([188.187.167.100])
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 12:39:04 +0300

ERTH-YOLA-PPPOE-2-NET
Russia

9-ED0-D80m-X7-I.jpg

ze-Sr-S7-Jw-Zsw.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”