It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Kata - voloshinnakaterina@rambler.ru

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:07 pm

Kata 9 hours ago

Hello! I hope you do not mind meeting me and still in search. I am here to find a man about whom I will take care and love as much as no one has ever loved!) Perhaps it is you! I am a gentle and cheerful girl. I'm learning to play the guitar and in my opinion I'm not bad at it! I love spending time with friends but there is nothing better than hanging out with loved one outdoors or in a cozy soft bed all the day. I love to cook and surprise my friends with new unusual dishes.
Most of them are also delicious!)) So I hope you will pay attention to me and want to get to know me closer in further
conversation. If it is more convenient we can exchange hangouts or emails. I look forward to your reply!
Hi! You are a very attractive man! I'm sure there are still many common interests.
I am interested in getting to know you closer if you don't mind.
Hello! Hope I'm not late and I have a chance to get to know you better. I'm a lonely girl who loves animals and takes part in helping homeless and needy furry friends) I cook well and love to dance while I'm cooking) I'm sure you would like my dishes! I'm looking for my soul mate here and if you're looking for the most caring, honest and sincere girl here then maybe it's me)) I hope you want to talk to me. We could exchange emails or hangouts if it makes communication easier.
Can not wait for your reply!
Hello! I'm here) But I'm not often here)) Do you have google account?)
Hi! Who are you looking for here? Can I hope you pay attention to me? I am a very caring and tender girl.
Hope we have a lot in common!
You have an incredibly kind smile. I would be glad if a man like you paid attention to me.
It'd be great to get to know you better. We can even exchange hangouts if it's more convenient.
So I look forward to your answer impatiently.
Hello!
You don't have a lot of information in your profile but maybe we have a lot in common!
I'm searching for long-term relationships. I would love to know more about you if you are interested in some conversation.
Hey! How are you? I am looking for a serious relationship here.
If you are interested in communication, I would be very happy!
I hope you are still interested in meeting a cute girl! Because I am looking
forward to your reply! Tell me about your interests if I am someone you could pay attention to!
Would you like it if I invited you on a date to my house and cook an amazing dinner myself? I love to cook! Which cuisine do you like more? If it is more convenient for you, we can exchange a hangout and continue communication there. And I'm also wondering what kind of music you would choose for this date!
Hi! Don't you mind getting to know me better? I am ready for a serious relationship and I know that I will become the best partner for life in the world! I am gentle and caring, I adore cooking and I love to sing while I'm cooking! :)When my beloved man is next to me my heart flutters with passion;)I also really love walking to new places, it makes my soul sing. I would be very pleased if you paid attention to me! I’m rarely here so we can exchange hangouts or mails to continue chatting, if you don’t mind!

Kata
Email voloshinnakaterina@rambler.ru
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 28 y.o.
Country United States
City New York
Here for Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Atheist
Body Type Athletic
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Manager
Description
Personal Description I have a good voice. So I like to sing and sometimes I go to karaoke. I am a positive person, and I always try to smile.

IP Address Geolocation
109.226.95.17 or 109-226-95-17.clients.tlt.100megabit.ru is an IPv4 address owned by AIST Networks and located in Tolyatti (Avtozavodskiy Rayon), Russia
Country Russia Russia
State / Region Samara Oblast
Samara
District / County Tolyatti
City Tolyatti (Avtozavodskiy Rayon)
([Avtozavodskiy Rayon})
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Kata - voloshinnakaterina@rambler.ru

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:06 am

Kata Sep 4
Hi! You are a very attractive man! I'm sure there are still many common interests.
Do you have Google hangouts or some? I will text you there if you want.

I hope you are still interested in meeting a cute girl! Because I am looking
forward to your reply! Tell me about your interests if I am someone you could pay attention to!

Hello! Hope I'm not late and I have a chance to get to know you better.

Hello! I hope you do not mind meeting me and still in search.

I hope you're still looking for! I would be sorry that I missed my chance to get to know you better.

Hi! Don't you mind getting to know me better?

Would you like it if I invited you on a date to my house and cook an amazing dinner myself? I love to cook! Which cuisine do you like more? If it is more convenient for you, we can exchange a hangout and continue communication there. And I'm also wondering what kind of music you would choose for this date!

Hi! I'm looking for an interesting guy here for relationships and dates! Can we chat? Maybe I'm the one you want
to ask out on a date? Tell me what dates do you like romantic or unusual extreme? Could we exchange hangouts if you don't mind? It would be more convenient to chat!

Hi! Who are you looking for here? Can I hope you pay attention to me? I am a very caring and tender girl.
Hope we have a lot in common!

Hey! How are you? I am looking for a serious relationship here.
If you are interested in communication, I would be very happy!

Hello!
You don't have a lot of information in your profile but maybe we have a lot in common!
I'm searching for long-term relationships. I would love to know more about you if you are interested in some conversation.

You have an incredibly kind smile. I would be glad if a man like you paid attention to me.
It'd be great to get to know you better. We can even exchange hangouts if it's more convenient.
So I look forward to your answer impatiently.

Hi! How are you? I'm searching for serious relationship. I am easy-going and open-minded person, ready for new things. I would love to know more about you if you are interested in some conversation.

Hi!
How are you? I'm searching for serious relationship and I am interested in getting to know you closer.
Feel free to write me.

Hello!
I think you are a very interesting and open-minded person like me! Who are you looking here? I hope someone like me!) We can exchange contacts. It would be more convenient to chat. Do you have Google Hangouts? Hope to receive your reply)

IP Address Geolocation
85.114.174.111 is an IPv4 address owned by Jsc Aist and located in Tolyatti, Russia
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

tanjadiduk1@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:43 pm

Kata Dec 8

Hello!
Your profile has not much information about you but you caught my eyes! A man like you is incredibly desirable for women, sorry for my immodesty)) Who are you looking for here? Can I be the one you pay attention to?
If you don't mind, we can exchange hangouts or mails and get to know each other better

Do you have Google hangouts or some? I will text you there if you want.

Hi!
How are you? I'm searching for serious relationship and I am interested in getting to know you closer.
Feel free to write me.

Hi! Don't you mind getting to know me better? I am ready for a serious relationship and I know that I will become the best partner for life in the world! I am gentle and caring, I adore cooking and I love to sing while I'm cooking! :)When my beloved man is next to me my heart flutters with passion;)I also really love walking to new places, it makes my soul sing. I would be very pleased if you paid attention to me! I’m rarely here so we can exchange hangouts or mails to continue chatting, if you don’t mind!

Hello! I hope you do not mind meeting me and still in search. I am here to find a man about whom I will take care and love as much as no one has ever loved!) Perhaps it is you! I am a gentle and cheerful girl. I'm learning to play the guitar and in my opinion I'm not bad at it! I love spending time with friends but there is nothing better than hanging out with loved one outdoors or in a cozy soft bed all the day. I love to cook and surprise my friends with new unusual dishes. Most of them are also delicious!)) So I hope you will pay attention to me and want to get to know me closer in further conversation. If it is more convenient we can exchange hangouts or emails. I look forward to your reply

Hello! Hope I'm not late and I have a chance to get to know you better. I'm a lonely girl who loves animals and takes part in helping homeless and needy furry friends) I cook well and love to dance while I'm cooking) I'm sure you would like my dishes! I'm looking for my soul mate here and if you're looking for the most caring, honest and sincere girl here then maybe it's me)) I hope you want to talk to me. We could exchange emails or hangouts if it makes communication easier. Can not wait for your reply!

I hope you're still looking for! I would be sorry that I missed my chance to get to know you better. I am a gentle and caring girl. I am confident that I will become an excellent life partner because I know how to listen to and be honest in my relationships. I love walks in the air if my loved one shares it with me then this is the best pastime. I love good books, movies, or fun conversation. I love to cook and am ready to surprise you with new culinary masterpieces that you have not heard about every day :)If you are interested in such a girl, be free to write to me at any time. I will be very glad if a man like you pays attention to me! I’m rarely here so we can exchange hangouts or mails to continue chatting, if you don’t mind!

Hello! You don't have a lot of information in your profile but maybe we have a lot in common! I'm searching for long-term relationships. I would love to know more about you if you are interested in some conversation.

You have an incredibly kind smile. I would be glad if a man like you paid attention to me. It'd be great to get to know you better. We can even exchange hangouts if it's more convenient. So I look forward to your answer impatiently.

Hey! How are you? I am looking for a serious relationship here. If you are interested in communication, I would be very happy!

Hi! Who are you looking for here? Can I hope you pay attention to me? I am a very caring and tender girl. Hope we have a lot in common! If it is more convenient for you we could exchange hangouts or emails and get to know each
other better!

Hello! I'd like to get to know you!;)If you want to find me please on tanjadiduk1 gm
Just write the name of the site in the first message so I don't spam it!;)

Hi! I'm looking for an interesting guy here for relationships and dates! Can we chat? Maybe I'm the one you want to ask out on a date? Tell me what dates do you like romantic or unusual extreme? Could we exchange hangouts if you don't mind? It would be more convenient to chat!

IP Address Geolocation
109.226.87.59 or 109-226-87-59.clients.tlt.100megabit.ru is an IPv4 address owned by AIST Networks and located in Tolyatti, Russia
Hostname 109-226-87-59.clients.tlt.100megabit.ru
ASN 8439 - AIST
ISP AIST Networks
Country Russia
State / Region Samara Oblast
Samara
District / County Gorod Tol'yatti
City Tolyatti

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:22 pm

...... are you sure???? ... all your Chicks never answer :thinking:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:00 pm

Haven´t yet received "her" promised Hangouts :(

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:21 pm

Kata 5 hours ago

Hello!

IP Address Geolocation
188.122.240.35 or 188-122-240-35.clients.tlt.100megabit.ru is an IPv4 address owned by AIST Networks and located in Tolyatti, Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”