It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anastasiya; <nasterianala@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anastasiya; <nasterianala@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:47 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I hope that my letters bring you as much pleasure as your letters! And I am ready to write you my answer now.
I would like to start my letter with those words so that you forgive me. It's just that I couldn't write to you earlier. I am very sad that I was not able to do this earlier. And all because of the fact that I was sick. I got caught by a virus. And this flu virus. It hurts so much to understand. But I am glad that I am back on my feet and can calmly write my words for you. I understand that our communication can continue and it will be just fine. I hope you will not be very angry that I could not write you my letters earlier. Please forgive me for this.
I think you will come into my position. And we will finally continue our communication together. It would be wonderful and pleasant for me to do.
My dear, this morning I woke up on time and hurried to work. But I was a little late because there was a small incident. When I was going down the stairs in my entrance, my women's purse caught on some metal pin that had been sticking out of the wall for many years, and I tore my purse. All the contents of the purse spilled out onto the floor, and I had to collect it. I didn't get hurt at all, I almost fell, but still I stayed on my feet. I had to go back to my apartment and grab my old purse. My mood was a little spoiled in the morning, but now I am happy because I am sitting in an Internet cafe and writing you a letter. I promise you that from now on I will be more careful (smile)
xxxxxx, thanks to you, I have changed a lot. And even minor issues like the morning incident no longer upset me, because I know that your letter will make me happy even if I'm in a bad mood. My love is growing faster and faster, and I am becoming bolder with you. When I read your letters, my breath stops with delight! And the pounding of my heart becomes faster, some pleasant sensation wakes up inside me. The power of your charm i
s too strong, and everything else fades into the background. And only your letters become the most important event during my day. No one and nothing can distract me from your spell. It's amazing and impossible to believe, but it is. It seems to me that this is the beginning of a long and romantic love story. I would never have thought that I could draw such conclusions based only on letters, but my intuition tells me this. xxxxxx, I am writing so many compliments for you, but I cannot stop. And I hope you don’t feel embarrassed about it. I just want you to know how much you have influenced my life. My life has ceased to be monotonous, because you were able to awaken in me the wonderful feelings that had been dormant all this time.
My dear, sometimes I think that it would be nice to wake up in your strong arms. We would wake up late in the morning after a good night's sleep. And then we would just lie, embracing, talking and laughing. Perhaps they would have had breakfast in bed. How wonderful a morning like this could be! Simple and beautiful dreams.
I miss you more and more. I would like to see a smile on your face right now, because I am sure that you are smiling as you read these lines. I hope that I was not mistaken in my assumption (smile). What a shame that
I can only come to the internet cafe once a day. If I had the opportunity, I would do it more often.
I am finishing my letter, but I will think of you. I hope that you will think of me too.
Sweet kiss!
Anastasiya!

Received: from [172.16.0.2] ([185.81.114.83])
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 20:11:29 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-931761.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:10 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I got so used to your letters that my visit to the Internet cafe became a must during my day. I just can't live without your letters (smile)!
My dear, a funny incident happened to me last night. I was at home in the kitchen just making pasta for dinner. At some point, I needed a grater in order to grate a little cheese. I took a grater from the top shelf and accidentally caught a paper bag of flour that was on the same place. xxxxxx, a bag of flour fell right on my head. God, it was some kind of horror (smile)! The entire kitchen floor was covered in flour. And I stood covered with this white powder from head to toe! I must have looked like a ghost from the outside (smile). I was not upset about this, but only laughed. And if you were next to me, then you would laugh with me. I looked very funny, I saw it later in the mirror. Then I had to go to the shower and do the cleaning, but that's another story. Funny incident, isn't it? My dear, it begins to seem to me that I have become some kind of absent-minded young lady, because before such cases happened to me rarely. First, this story with a torn purse, and now this funny incident with flour. I must confess to you that both of these cases are related to you. When this happened, I was thinking about you! I ran up the stairs with my purse and thought about you. And last night, when I was preparing dinner, I also thought about you. xxxxxx, all my thoughts are only about you! My feelings are growing so fast that it is simply impossible to believe in it. My heart opens wider for you. And it is very bold of me that I confess this to you. But I can't help but be honest, because I promised you that I will always be honest with you. I will fulfill my promise.
Our virtual relationship is a real treasure for me. Fate gave you! My only regret is that we did not meet you many years ago. How much time we have lost. But now our destinies are intertwined gradually. It seems to me that I could make you the happiest man. Our meeting is a wonderful goal towards which we must strive. And if we meet, you will never regret it. I will make your life even brighter, and even happier. It seems to me that I am able to give it to you. And my life has already become happy and bright, thanks to you. I am not afraid of any problems, because I know that your letter can save me from all problems. You make me smile. Please keep doing this in the future. How easy and pleasant it is to say all these compliments, because you really deserve it. My feelings just overwhelm me, I can't keep it to myself.
xxxxxx, don't consider me a slutty lady, but I'm starting to think about our first sex even. We could have an unforgettable night. I would love to kiss you right now! I would reward you with the sweetest kiss and more. But I think I need to stop my fantasy now (smile). My letter is already big enough, which means it's time to end this. Don `t get bored without me!
Sweet kiss!
Anastasiya!

Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 16:59:31 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:13 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I thank you for your letter! Today is a special day for both of us, because today my letter will be especially important. Please take this letter seriously.
My dear xxxxxx I would like to tell you about what concerns the fact that I could not write to you before I said. And you know the whole problem is that I was sick. This year I was sick more than I was healthy. It knocks me off my feet so much. But I hope everything will be fine. How I believe that you understand this well and our communication will continue perfectly. I hope so much for all this and I believe that everything will be just great.
xxxxxxx, tonight I could not fall asleep for a long time, pondering our relationship in my head. I thought for a long time whether I should even tell you what I am going to tell you now. But the decision has been made, and there is no point in hiding anything anymore. xxxxxx, I love you! I love you! I love you! I decided to open my heart to you, because I do not want to keep these feelings to myself, I want you to know about it. Sorry, but I just couldn't resist your spell. I succumbed to your charm, and before I could blink an eye, I fell in love with you. I must confess to you that I like the new feeling that now lives in my heart. My declaration of love is a big step for our relationship. I just hope that you will treat my feelings without irony. Trust me, words of love mean a lot to me. And I take it seriously. My declaration of love is not some kind of joke. I love you because I became happy thanks to you. You are the most amazing man I have met along the way. I never thought that I could fall in love with a man whom I have never seen in real life, but I fell in love and I feel the happiest!
My dear, how I wish you would kiss me after my declaration of love. So that you give me the most passionate and sweetest kiss. For you to hold me as tightly as you can. My heart beats harder and faster when I think about it. Love is an amazing feeling! My feelings are sincere, and I will prove it to you in every letter. xxxxxxx, my sun is you! My whole life now revolves around you. And I will do my best to preserve our relationship. I just cannot afford to lose you, because I am sure that this is only the beginning of a great and bright love. My love will grow every day and it cannot be stopped. You cannot stop true and sincere love, because such love sweeps away all the barriers in its path. And even the distance that separates us now is not capable of hindering us. I believe that!
It seems to me that nature has rewarded you with everything that I look for in a man. I see nobility, honesty, respect, kindness, masculinity and intelligence. How long have I been looking for you, but I found you. You made me happy. And I will try to make you happy too if you want to. Maybe I can fill your life with happiness, as you filled mine. Today I put my heart into your hands. This is the greatest gift I could give you. Please accept this gift responsibly. And don't break this gift, it's fragile.
This is the most candid letter I have ever written. But now I will wait for your answer, because I wonder what you think about all this.
I love you, xxxxxxx!
Anastasiya!

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 22:18:42 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-098171.jpg

IMG-098173.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:29 pm

Hello!
Today my day started off beautifully and I was happy that the start of my day was great. I was so happy that everything was going great. Because waking up early this morning, I did some exercises at home and then took a shower and made breakfast. It was just wonderful to do. When I drank a cup of coffee, I looked out the window and saw what a wonderful and pleasant weather there was. You just can't imagine how great it was for me. I hope your morning started off well.
When I went to work, you know, I saw how the accident happened in front of my eyes. The woman behind the wheel drove in front of a parked car at a traffic light. It was just awful to see. She seemed to have lost control and her car was unable to stop on the ice. How sad it was to see that. But it’s nice to understand that no one was hurt besides the cars. And when a man got out of the car, it was fun to watch how he scolded this woman. He said a lot of bad words. Still, they called the police. And I think that we were able to deal with everything. After all, I did not have time to watch their discussion. I was in a hurry to the Internet cafe to read your words.
And you know, when I came to the Internet cafe, I did not see your letter. For me it was very sad to understand as I would very much like to read your words. And I really wanted to see your answers. And this did not happen. How sad it was to understand all this. But I hope that perhaps you were simply busy and it is for this reason that you did not write your words for me. I hope that you will try to send me your letters. After all, please understand that your words are very important to me. And I would very much like to see your letters. How much I hope that you will try to send me your answers. I'll be waiting for your letters.
I can't wait for your words.
Anastasiya!

Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 12:27:27 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:46 pm

..... seems he got some free Days from her Railway and also Holliday offer

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I opened my heart to you and I do not regret it. Love lives in my heart from now on, and I hope that it will be for a long time. Now my heart is occupied by you!
xxxxxx, it seems to me that the love that I have always dreamed of has appeared in my life. Love that is often shown in films, which is written about in books. For a long time, I was looking for you in this world, but I found you. But our love story is only in the early stages of development, and we have a lot to do to develop this feeling. Trust me, I'm willing to go to great lengths to be by your side. I am ready to fight for love! And even though we met just recently, you gave me much more than anyone else. I'm happy with you! My heart cannot deceive me. I'm in love with you, but I haven't even seen you in real life. And this makes my love even more beautiful, even more magical and fabulous. Nothing like this has ever happened in my life, and I try to be careful about it, but I can't. Love covered me with my head, because you are the most amazing man in my life. I would really like you to just touch me now, hug me and kiss me. xxxxxx, I love you! And I want to share this love with you to show what a strong feeling has settled in my heart. I cannot describe it in words, but I will show you this when we meet. Our meeting will be a special event in our life. xxxxxx, if we are together, then our life will change forever. We will be happy together, because I really think that we are made for each other. With you I will never be lonely and unhappy. And I know that you will never hurt me. With you, we could create a strong and harmonious relationship. I would really like us to have just such a relationship, so that I become the love of your whole life, and you have already become such love for me. I don't need anyone else. My feelings for you will get bigger. Our chance meeting on the Internet turned my life upside down! I am so glad that we found each other in this big world. You burst into my life, made me happy in an instant, and in fact I did not even see you, showed me that my heart is still capable of love and blaze with fire! I have been looking for you for a long time, and now I do not want to lose you. xxxxxx, it seems to me that I am ready for our meeting. I thought it over carefully, and I made this decision. The time has come! We could start scheduling a meeting if that's what you want too. Our meeting can replace us with thousands of letters and photographs. Our meeting is the right step for the development of our relationship, because we cannot write letters for each other endlessly. I know you understand that too. But our meeting is a big step, so it is important for me to know your opinion on this matter.
If you are really ready for our meeting, if you really want me to come to you, then tell me about it in your next letter. I want you to make an informed decision because it is important to me. I will await this decision with great excitement, because a lot depends on it. Let me know about your decision.
And now I am finishing my letter, it is time for me to leave the Internet cafe.
I love you, xxxxxx!
Sweet kiss!
Anastasiya!

Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 02:56:54 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-098161.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:51 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I was very happy when I read your letter. Our relationship is gradually moving forward, and I really like it!
xxxxx, I am pleased that you are serious about our dialogue. I found the man I've been looking for. It seems to me that you are the most sincere man I have ever met. And I really want us to be able to build our future together. It seems to me that the time for the meeting has already come and we can start planning it. I would like to see you as soon as possible! And I will do my best to be with you. My dear, I know that I will be happy only next to you. And in my future I see only you next to me. I love you! More than anything, I want to meet you now, and I don't want to waste time. We can take the first step towards each other right now. But I've never been abroad before, so I can't handle scheduling a meeting without the help of professionals. It seems to me that it would be the right decision if I turn to a travel agency for help. They can give me all the information about our meeting and help organize my trip to you. xxxxxx, tell me what do you think about this? If you like my idea, then I could go to a travel agency soon. There I could find out complete information about my journey. When I have all the information, I will immediately share this information with you. It seems to me that you should know about all the details too, because our meeting is our common goal. We will definitely achieve this goal if we want to. It is within our power! I'm ready to do anything for you! And I give you a promise that I will do everything in my power to see you and give you my first kiss, which will be the beginning of our happy future. Believe me.
My dear, my thoughts are always with you. I can not stop thinking about you! My life has changed, my world has changed! With you, I can forget about all the problems, and I miss without your touch. How much I want us to be together. Together we can achieve any goals that we set for ourselves. And no one and nothing can stop us. Our acquaintance on the Internet was not accidental, we were destined to find each other. We simply cannot pass up the chance to find eternal happiness. It's time to meet in real life.
xxxxxx, when we meet, you will see how much I love you! I hope that public displays of affection do not scare you, because I want to kiss you right at the airport when you meet me. If you don't mind, then I'll do it! By the way, tell me what is the name of the airport closest to your house? I will need information on this if I go to a travel agency.
When we are together, I will become the happiest woman in the world.
I love you! I love you! I love you!
Anastasiya.

Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 21:23:33 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-071681.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:39 pm

... how usual, wasting some Time with "looking for Money". We know it will be a Flop and she'll ask sooner or later but its always good for wasting time

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
We are moving forward towards our meeting. And I really hope that soon we will be together!
xxxxx, today I visited a travel agency as I promised you. I just really want to see you as soon as possible, so I decided not to waste time. And now I will tell you more about how my visit to the travel agency went. I'll get straight to the point. I have never been to another country, so I need to do a lot of documents. The manager
of the travel agency said that it is necessary to start preparing the documents with a passport. He was polite
to me, so he told me all the details in great detail. So, we have to start with a passport. When my passport is ready, they will help me with my visa request. Unfortunately, the travel agency does not issue visas, because only the consulate can do it. But the travel agency will help me correctly complete my visa application so that the consulate can approve my application. And then I can get a visa without any problems. Luckily for us, it is quite easy to obtain a tourist visa. I also need health insurance to provide medical services, and this is the largest expense item. Unfortunately, I will not be able to refuse health insurance, because this is a prerequisite, without which I will not be able to obtain a visa. And I also have to pay some money for travel agency services, because they don't work for free either. If they help me arrange our meeting, then they want to be paid for it. It seems to me that this is quite fair.
My darling, let's talk about prices now. If you do not mind, then I will indicate the prices in international currency for your convenience, and not in Russian rubles.

passport - 74 USD
visa (validity 90 days) - 160 USD
medical insurance (90 days) - 270 USD (3 USD per day)
travel agency services - 88 USD
total amount - 592 USD

xxxxxx, this is the cost of my documents, excluding the ticket price. The manager said there was no point in talking about a ticket now. First you need to make the documents, because without a passport it is impossible to book a ticket.
My dear, preparation of documents will take about 6-10 business days. I only need to fill out some forms, sign a contract and pay money. And then they can start preparing my documents, and I don't have to do anything. They will do everything for me, because I myself would not have been able to prepare everything correctly and so quickly. There is only one problem and that is big money for me. And I do not have this money now, but I will try to find this money as soon as possible. I hope that luck will be with me. And then I can come to you! Please write what you think about my visit to the travel agency. It is important for me to know your opinion. You are my man, and I will always listen to your opinion.
I will fight for our love, because the love for you is growing every day! And I want to see you more than anything else. I would like to give you the sweetest kiss! And then you will understand how much I love you! Our meeting will be the most wonderful moment in our life!
Sweet virtual kiss!
Anastasiya.

Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 17:27:14 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-035178.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:06 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
My dear, I was thinking about our meeting! How wonderful it will be when I can see you in real life!
xxxxxx, my visit to the travel agency upset me a little, because the price was a little higher than I expected, but I will not give up. I have been looking for you for a long time, and I do not want to lose. I cannot allow financial difficulties to prevent us from being together. Fortunately, the terms of the contract with the travel agency allow you to start preparing documents with partial payment. And we could take this opportunity. You know, I was a little late for work this morning because I visited the bank. I tried to get a bank loan for my trip. Unfortunately, the manager at the bank said that they do not issue travel loans. In addition, my income does not allow me to get a loan, so this option does not suit us.
My dear, but I have savings that I have been collecting for several months. Unfortunately, my salary is not as
big as I would like. I was able to collect about 120 USD. As you understand, this money is not enough for me to make the documents. I need to have another 472 USD in order to make the documents at the travel agency. xxxxxxx, my next request will seem arrogant and tactless to you, but I have to do it. My dear, I am asking for your help. Please help me with the paperwork so that I can come to you. Our meeting is our common goal, and I will be pleased if you participate in the preparation of our meeting too. I am asking you for material assistance. Forgive me for such impudence, but I do not know where to find this money. If you help me, then I will use my savings too. Think about it, because the fate of our meeting is now in your hands. I can only ask you for help, because you have become the closest person to me. If you are ready to help me, then I will start preparing my documents immediately, because I do not want to waste time. I need another 472 USD and then we can be together! I understand that this is a rather large amount, but it is quite a reasonable price for traveling to another country. We can tackle this problem if we tackle it together. Everything is in our hands, and we can do it! If you help me, then I will come to you, and no one can interfere with our love. I am ready to sacrifice everything in order to be with you! xxxxxx, my life will be happy when I see you in the real world. Letters are a great opportunity for dialogue, but letters can never replace our meeting in real life. And I know you understand that too.
Please forgive me for my impudent request, but I am asking you to help me again. Don't leave me alone with these problems. My fingers are trembling because I am afraid to receive a negative answer to my request. I'm scared, but I hope that you will listen to your heart and make the right decision. Tomorrow I will open my email inbox again to read your reply letter.
I love you! And I really hope that we can be together!
Anastasiya.

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 20:01:38 -0500

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-073169.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:08 pm

Hello!
Today was just a great start to the day. The thing is that there was heavy snow on the street and there was it with large flakes. This made me very happy. Because I love this kind of weather. This is just wonderful and how I like it. I think that if you have seen such weather, then you understand how beautiful it is, since it is very warm in such weather. It is most beautiful in winter and very beautiful. Do you agree with me? Tell me what was your start to the day? And what is the weather? It would be very interesting to find out.
I was so happy to start my day today by exercising at home and taking a short walk to the grocery store. It was a pleasure to do. After coming home, I made a delicious breakfast of porridge and a cup of coffee. It was so nice for me to do it. I hope your breakfast was just as pleasant.
Now when I came to the Internet cafe to read your words, I was hoping that I would see your letter. I thought I could read your answers for me. But this did not happen and it was sad for me to understand this. But I was so much expecting your words and believed that you will be able to write your answers very soon. I think you are doing well and you were just busy. I hope that you will write your words soon.
I will be waiting for your words. And you know very much I hope that very soon I will receive your words. It would be just fine to do everything. How I want to do everything as soon as possible and I believe that everything will be great. I will be waiting for your words and answers. Understand that they are very important to me.
Anastasiya!

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 12:58:03 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:27 pm

.... seems this 472$ are the "Amount of the Year 2021" in Russia .....

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
Thanks for your letter! I would really like to believe that soon you and I will be together, and then the letters
will no longer be required (smile)!
xxxxxx, I have important information for you today because I visited the travel agency again to get a consultation. The manager at the travel agency again told me about all the details of the trip, about the visa, about the passport, and so on. I'll talk about everything in more detail a little later. And now I would like to tell you that the manager offered me to sign a contract with a travel agency. And then they can start preparing
the documents if I make a partial payment. I thought it was a good idea. And I decided to sign a contract with a travel agency to see you as soon as possible. When the contract was signed, I immediately made a partial payment for their services. I gave them all my savings in the amount of 120 USD. xxxxxx, and now the process of preparing my documents has already started. I hope you support the decision
I made today. When my documents are ready, I will need to pay the second part of the sum of money, and then I can pick up the already prepared documents. If I do not pay the money, then I will not be able to pick up the documents until I pay the travel agency in full. It seems to me that the terms of the contract are quite clear and beneficial for us.
My dear, there is only one problem we have before us to solve. My passport will be ready soon, and then I will have to pay them. I will need to pay them another 472 USD. In my last letter, I asked for your help, and I have to admit that I still need your help. I tried to find money myself, and even turned to my friends for help, but no one could help me. Unfortunately, I have no rich friends. They are all good people, but they are not rich.
And I understand this, because I am no different from them. Please help me find this money. If you help me, then very soon we can be together. I will be very pleased if you take part in the preparation of our meeting. Unfortunately, I cannot deal with this problem without your help. xxxxxx, forgive me for such impudence. I have no right to demand your help, but I do not demand it, I just ask you about it. And you have the right to make any decision in this situation, but if you help me, you will never regret it. When I come to you, my gratitude will know no bounds. My dear, we will be happy together! We will be able to make all our dreams come true and build a happy future in which there will be no room for sadness and disappointment. I hope that you will think it over well and make the right decision.
My dear, my heart belongs only to you! And I don't need other men who pale in comparison to you. I know that you are the best man, and I cannot lose you. It seems to me that we can be a great couple! I will do everything to be with you, I will fight for our love! My sun is you, and without you my life will plunge into darkness. Let me be your sun too, and I will always light up your life! I love you! And I will wait for your answer.
Anastasiya.

Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 16:33:11 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-095381.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:47 pm

..... in german

Hello my xxxxxx!
My dear, I've been waiting for your letter, and now we're talking about our meeting. And that's just wonderful!
I want to tell you that I want to wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope you will be delighted to hear all of this.
And I would like to start by saying that I know that you have happy holidays today: Christmas, I am very sorry that you and I have different cultures that make us celebrate Christmas on holidays. In fact, in Russia we only celebrate Christmas on January 7th and for me it is a little sad that this holiday is not the only one, but it is
still the most pleasant holiday in the whole world. And you know, dear, I would now like to congratulate you on
a pleasant vacation. I want your mood to be very comfortable right now. I want to wish you peace and tranquility, kindness, understanding, prosperity, love, happiness, peace of mind, success in all your endeavors, more joy, health and all the best! May all expectations come true and dearest dreams come true! Let love rule in life! Let grief and unhappiness slip by in your home! All the best, good luck and success to your whole family, friends and relatives and all the people who are close to you! Please accept my sincere Christmas greetings! xxxxxx, now I would like to say that it is Christmas week and, unlike you in Russia, we celebrate CHRISTMAS after the New Year, which is January 7th. In Russia it is customary to meet the birth of Jesus Christ in the Church.
All churches are decorated in honor of this holiday, and ecclesiastical ceremonies are held in all churches.
xxxxxx, I am so happy to have found you in this big world! And I am ready to do anything for our love. It seems to me that I acted very bravely when I signed a contract with a travel agent. My love, I just don't want to be away from you anymore. I want us to develop our relationship in real life. It seems to me that we will succeed! The contract is signed, the job is done. My documents will soon be ready and then we can be together! God, how do I wait for this moment to just cuddle up to you and never let go of me. I should probably tell you a little more about document preparation. First of all, they will get a passport and health insurance. And only then can you send my visa application to the consulate. Applying for a visa is the final step in preparing the documents. As you can imagine, bureaucratic problems always take time to resolve, so now we can just wait. As soon as there is news, I will inform you about it immediately. My dear, I hope that all our efforts will be rewarded. And I can see you at the airport when you pick me up there and I'll run into your arms!
xxxxxx, my heart belongs to you because you are the best man I have known in my life. And you should be happy! I will be very happy when I become the woman who gives you true happiness. Our meeting is my greatest wish, because it will be the beginning of a new life for me and you. A new stage in our relationship! And I can no longer imagine my life without you. It's easy for me to be with you and I can be open knowing that you will never offend me. My soul is naked in front of you. I'm sure you could win any woman's heart if you wanted to, but I'm glad you won my heart. If you want, I will give you my heart forever, because I love you! I love you!
I love you! And those are the most sincere words I have ever said in my life.
Nobody can disturb our happiness when we are together. And even if our virtual dialogue is a rather fragile form of communication, this did not prevent us from developing our feelings. Look at us, we are already planning a meeting! And that's only our merit! We can build the future we want. I just want the problem with my documents to be resolved as soon as possible. Please let's be together And then we'll be the happiest lovers in
the world!
I love you! Sweet kiss!

Anastasiya.

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 23:45:59 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-016811.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:44 pm

Hello, my xxxxx!
My dear, I was waiting for your letter, and now we are talking about our meeting. And this is just wonderful!
I would like to say that I want to wish you a Merry Christmas. I hope you will be very happy to hear all this.
And I would like to start by saying that I know that you have a pleasant holiday today: Christmas, I am very sorry that you and I have different cultures because of which we celebrate Christmas on holidays. Indeed, in Russia we celebrate Christmas only on January 7, and for me it is a little sad that this holiday is not the only one, but still it is the most pleasant holiday in the whole world. And you know, dear, I would like to congratulate you on a pleasant holiday now. I want your mood to be a lot pleasant now. I want to wish peace and tranquility, kindness, understanding, prosperity, love, happiness, peace of mind, success in all endeavors, more joy, good health and all the best! May all expectations come true and the most cherished dreams come true! Let love reign in life! Let grief and misfortune pass by your home! Happiness, good luck and success to all your family, friends and relatives and to all people close to you! Please accept my sincere Merry Christmas greetings! xxxxx, now I want to say that we have Christmas week, and unlike you in Russia we celebrate CHRISTMAS after the new year, this is January 7th. In Russia, it is customary to meet the birth of Jesus Christ in the church. All churches are decorated in honor of this holiday and church ceremonies are held in all churches.
My dear, I could not contain my emotions when I read your letter. It seems to me that you are the noblest man I have met in my life. I have no words to express in words how much I am grateful to you. I realized that I had met the best man, and that we would definitely meet. So let's talk about the details now. If you're really willing to help me, then we could just use a bank account to transfer money. It seems to me that this is a reliable way. It seems to me that you have a bank account too. As for me, I have a bank account and I could give you my bank account details in the next letter. A bank account is the most reliable banking instrument in my opinion. xxxxx, if you like my idea, then let me know in the next letter. If you object, then let me know. And we will try to find another solution.
xxxxx, I'm so glad I found you in this big world! And I am ready to do anything for our love. It seems to me that
I acted very bravely when I signed a contract with a travel agency. My dear, I just don't want to be away from you anymore. I want us to develop our relationship in real life. It seems to me that we will succeed! The contract is signed, the job is done. Soon my documents will be ready, and then we can be together! God, how am I waiting for this moment to just snuggle up to you and never let go of me again. I should probably tell you
a little more information about the preparation of documents. First of all, they will make a passport and health insurance. And only then will they be able to send my visa application to the consulate. Obtaining a visa will be the last step in the preparation of documents. As you can imagine, solving bureaucratic issues always takes time, so now we can just wait. As soon as there is any news, I will immediately inform you about it. My dear,
I hope that all our efforts will be rewarded. And I can see you at the airport when you meet me there, and I
run into your arms!
xxxxxx, my heart belongs to you, because you are the best man I have met in my life. And you should be happy!
It will be very pleasant for me if I become the woman who will give you true happiness. Our meeting is my most cherished desire, because it will become the beginning of a new life for me and you. A new stage in our relationship! And I can no longer imagine my life without you. It's easy for me to be with you, and I can be open, because I know that you will never offend me. My soul is naked in front of you. I am sure that you could win the heart of any woman if you wanted, but I am happy that you conquered my heart. If you will, then I will give you my heart forever, because I love you! I love you! I love you! And these are the most sincere words that I have ever said in my life.
No one can interfere with our happiness when we are together. And even if our virtual dialogue is a rather fragile way to communicate, but this did not prevent us from developing our feelings. Look at us, we are already planning a meeting! And this is only our merit! We can build the future we want. I just want the problem with my documents to be resolved as soon as possible. Please let us be together. And then we will
be the happiest couple in love in the world!
I love you! Sweet kiss!
Anastasiya.

P.s. Forgive me for writing to you in German. I just use a translation program sometimes to make my English perfect. But it seems like yesterday I didn’t see what language was there and wrote you my letter in German. Forgive me. I am sending it again.

Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 21:51:24 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:16 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
I really enjoy preparing for our meeting! These are pleasant chores that bring me a lot of pleasure.
xxxxxx, we will be together soon and this is so great! How I want this moment to come as soon as possible. The preparation of my documents is going according to plan. I managed to visit a travel agency this morning before starting work. And I was even a little late for work because of this, but my colleague took over for me. I'll tell you about my visit to the travel agency. The manager said that everything was progressing according to plan and that they had already started applying for a passport. My passport will be ready in a few days, which is great news! When the passport is ready, they can make health insurance for me. And then they will send my documents to the consulate in Moscow. As I already told you, the travel agency will help me to correctly fill out an application for a visa so that there are no problems with obtaining a visa. As the manager said, it is important to fill out the application correctly and correctly fill out all the questionnaires. If you make some mistake, the visa application may be rejected. It seems to me that we did the right thing in deciding to use the assistance of a travel agency. I myself could not have done it right. When my visa application has been reviewed and approved, I will have to travel to Moscow to obtain a visa. But this is not a problem for me, and I am ready for it. I am ready for anything for our meeting!
xxxxxx, I miss you! My desire to see you is growing every day! And I can't even express all my feelings in words. Our acquaintance is a bright spot on the canvas of my life. And this bright spot will never fade. The story of my life can now be divided into two stages. Before meeting you and after meeting you. I am sure that our meeting will change your life and mine forever. My dear, I will give you my heart without a trace, I will give you all my tenderness, care and love! I want to make you a happy man, so that there will never be sad moments in your life, so that there is always a smile on your face, and a fire burns in your eyes. And I will try to keep our feelings for the rest of our days! I will do my best to preserve our relationship. I still believe that true love can overcome all barriers!
xxxxxx, my life has made sense! Our love story is just beginning, the best is yet to come. We are destined to experience many more happy moments in our life. How nice to know that this is just the beginning. My dear,
I promise that I will come to you! I won't stop halfway, I just need your support. I am a strong woman, but even
a strong character needs support.
Thank you for making my life happy! I will always appreciate it!
Sweet kiss!
Anastasiya.

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 00:49:09 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-073781.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:10 pm

.... seems that russian Railway don't extend her Holiday and she must go back to work, maybe she have to go for a long Tour till 17.01. ..... anyway, we know that she don't write from "Cafe with Internet"

Hello my dear xxxxxx!
How nice that you make me so happy! And I can't even find the right words to express my gratitude to you for that.
I would like to start my words by saying that today, when I came to the Internet cafe, I saw an announcement that from tomorrow it will be closed. The manager of the Internet cafe also made a statement about this.
And I was very sad to understand about this. It pains me to know that this day has come. But I so would like to continue writing my letters, but it seems that this will not be possible to accomplish. Ah how sad it is to realize that everything is happening this way. But you know, I really hope that your days will go well while our communication is suspended. It hurts a lot for me. Still, I believe that everything will work out well.
How I would like to hope that this time will fly by quickly and will come on January 17 and I will be able to write you my words again. It is sad to understand all this. But I believe that soon everything will be done and everything will be just great. Ah I am looking forward to January 17th to come again and write my letters for me. This day will be like a holiday for me. I look forward to all of this so much and I just can't wait for this day sooner. I hope that you will not be sad without my letters while time goes by. Because I will miss them very much. And I would like everything to be just great. How I will long wait for that day to see your words as soon as possible and continue to write our letters further.
xxxxxxx, if you only knew how happy I am now! We are moving towards happiness, towards our wonderful future. And I hope that we will go all this way together hand in hand. My life is changing right before my eyes, and I would like to tell you about the changes that are taking place now. My dear, I told all my friends about our meeting, and that I started preparing the documents. My life changed a lot when I did this. And now my friends just inundated me with questions about you, but I knew that this would be the case, so I was ready for it.
I answer all of their questions, but I don't tell them too much. Excessive attention to our meeting confuses me
a little, but I even start to like it. And my boss also found out about our meeting and wished me luck, and said that he was sorry to let me go, because I am a great worker. As you can see, our future meeting has attracted a lot of attention, but that doesn't bother me. The most important thing is that we will be together! And we will be happy when we finally see each other in real life. I really look forward to meeting you to give you my first real kiss!
My dear, all my thoughts are now concentrated only on the preparation of our meeting. I just need to learn to ignore the over-emphasis. I understand that my friends want to know more, they are interested, but our meeting and our letters are in the first place for me. xxxxxx, all my thoughts are now occupied only with you.
It seems to me that we could build a happy future together. And our future will be what we want.
When I found you, a dream appeared in my life. I dream of our reunion. And I believe that this dream will soon come true! I guess I will need to find a new dream when we are together (smile). My xxxxxx, you probably still don’t realize how many changes have appeared in my life with you. You make me better, you make me happy!
I love these changes! My dear, before I finish my letter, I must tell you the news from the travel agency. The travel agent said everything was going well, so there was nothing to worry about. You just need to wait a little longer, and then my documents will be ready.
My xxxxxx, when I go home today, I will think about you! Thoughts about you always accompany me during the day, and it is so wonderful, because a smile always appears on my face from these thoughts. And I hope that
we will be together soon!
It is time for me to finish my letter, but I will think of you! Maybe you will think of me at this moment too (smile).
I love you, xxxxxxx!
Sweet kiss!
Anastasiya.

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 16:03:16 +0300

HZ Hosting Ltd
Noord-Holland
Amsterdam
Netherlands

IMG-098179.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:46 pm

..... what does she want now ...... :thinking:

Hello!
I would like to start my letter today by saying that I am very sad and hurt that I could not write to you before
my words. The thing is that all this time that I didn’t write to you, I was in the hospital. I was diagnosed with COVID-19. I was connected to a ventilator and was unconscious. But thanks to medicine, they were able to bring me back to consciousness. And on Monday I left the hospital. Yesterday I took a certificate to my work and now I'm working again. It's nice to feel good. I'm very sad that everything happened this way and I couldn't even tell
you about it. How painful it is to understand. But I hope you understand everything very well now and enter into my position. Forgive me again for taking so long to write my words. I hope that everything will be alright.
And I want to believe that our communication with you will continue. And I believe that everything will be just great. I strongly believe that you will try to write your words in the near future. After all, I waited so much and believed in your words. And I hope you're doing well. Of course, you may have already found yourself another girl. However, I believe that this did not happen. If all this happened and you have a new relationship, let me know about it. I'll just stop writing my words. I will be very much looking forward to your answers. I will believe that
I will receive them soon. Understand they are very important to me. Waiting for your letters.
Your Anastasiya.

Received: from [172.16.0.89] ([185.123.53.44])
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 09:30:50 +0300

BlueVPS OU
Data Center/Web Hosting/Transit
Tallinn, Harjumaa
Estonia

Return to “Russian scammers”