It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Tatyana - tfed6820@gmail.com/tatyfed889@gmail.com

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatyana - tatyfed889@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:46 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx. I was in a travel agency and found out what it takes to travel to you. you need to make a passport and make insurance. making the documents is not difficult. it takes two weeks to do all the paperwork. for all documents, insurance, and service in the agency you need to pay about 230 euros. it also includes a trip to Moscow to the airport. then I chose plane tickets. I watched the economy option with luggage and fuel surcharge. cost 340 euros. this is a ticket to and from you. in general, you need to pay 570 euros to make documents and buy a ticket. didn’t expect the trip to cost so much money.
I really want to see you, to be with you. I thought a lot about how to solve the problem.
I asked my mother for help. she had some money and was able to lend me. I have now about 150 euros. but this is not enough for the trip. you need to find another 420 euros.
I really dreamed of seeing you. but now I don’t know what I can do. I'm sad today. I don't know what else to write.
I'm sorry if I upset you. I really didn't know what would happen. if I had this money, I would come to you even tomorrow. but I don’t have the option. and I don’t know what to do now.

Received: from DESKTOP-UB3FK1V ([178.176.175.176])
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 00:03:03 +0300
X-mailer: Foxmail 6, 14, 103, 24 [en]

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

Hello dear.mp4
https://sendvid.com/ibog1y09
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:06 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx. I do not give up. I'm just writing you real events in my life. I was visiting friends. I told them my story with you. I told him that I could not come to you, because I did not have enough money. my friend's husband is a very good person. I asked him to borrow money. he was able to lend me 200 euros. more he cannot give. now I have 400 euros. and I need 400 more to come to you. I really want to come to you. this is my dream now. I dream to be with you, to see the sea, the mountains. I have never been to other countries. and when you invited me, I really wanted to come to you. I thought it was very important for me to see your life, get to know your culture and traditions, get to know your relatives. I am now trying with all my might to collect the necessary amount of money to come to you. and then we will meet with you on my vacation. since only this month i will have a vacation. my vacation is not endless. I am worried now that you will stop writing to me because I have no money to travel to you. and I'm afraid you can't help me with the trip. if you could help me with some of the money, then I can come to you this month. but I do not know your possibilities. tell me your ideas. I don't know what we can do now. maybe you can offer something.

Received: from DESKTOP-UB3FK1V ([178.176.174.45])
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:53:00 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:35 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx.
I was really looking forward to your answer. I feel that I am not alone now and I have a hope of meeting you.
I want to be with you, share my happiness and joy with you, hug you and feel the man's shoulder next to you.
I am very happy that we will meet. you give me hope now in your letter. I thank you very much for your desire to help me. together we will make our meeting a reality. I will definitely return all the money to you when I have the opportunity. I do not like to be in debt and will definitely return everything to you. OK? now, by joint efforts, we will be able to carry out our meeting. now I'm ready to start collecting papers for my passport and visa. I think I need a few days for this. and if you can help me in the coming days, it will be great. then I can
go to the agency and order documents there and pay. I want to warn you that my vacation is not endless. and we have no time to waste now. if we want to meet, then we need to make every effort to do so. and I can come to you for two weeks. but it will also depend on how quickly I do the paperwork. therefore, we now need to start making documents sooner, so that we can be together longer.
with your help, I can do all the paperwork and buy a ticket. I thank you very much for your support and understanding, thank you for your desire to help me. you act like a gentleman and don't leave me alone with the problem. I really appreciate your act.
we need to find a way how you can help me. do you know how to do it? you need to find out at the bank about this for sure.
I will await your next letter with excitement.
1000 kisses for you.

Received: from DESKTOP-UB3FK1V ([178.176.175.116])
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:15:12 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

argdxfg.jpg

sgdfgfd.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tatyana Sergeeva - tatyfed889@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:13 pm

...... 3 min later .... I didn't ask but its ok

I am sending you a copy of my passport so that you can be sure of my sincerity. and I am writing you my address and initials.
Russia,
index: 612260
the city of Yaransk
Lenin street, house 27, apartment 5.
Sergeeva Tatiana.
write me also your address. it will be needed for me and my parents. they must know where I am going and where I am going to live.

Received: from DESKTOP-UB3FK1V ([178.176.175.116])
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:18:10 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

..... given address Кировская обл., Яранский р-н, Яранск г., Ленина ул. 27, 612260

ПАСПОРТ.JPG: 25/08/21; 04:08pm; Author: UserZZ

..... Pic is wrong, Date of issue don't match with her B-day, Passport number erased and exchanged, Passport number don't match with Date of issue, Passport number is free Fantasy, Number in the Stamp don't match with her Hometown, issuing authority is wrong

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:18 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx.
How are you ? I am happy to receive your letter. thanks for your address.
it will be needed for me and my parents. to keep them calm about me.
now we need to find a way how you can help me with finances. let me know about it.
I want to thank you. With you I feel like a woman who wants to be happy, to love.
I have lost hope of happiness in past years.
When I met you, you gave me hope for happiness.
even my colleagues at work and my mother say that I have changed.
They say that I smile more often, and my eyes glow with the light of joy.
I am very happy that you do not leave me. You are a person who is not afraid of problems,
who can care. I am very happy that you chose me and gave me a chance to give
you love, tenderness and care. I think about you and dream of meeting you. now for
me this is the most important thing. we really want to see each other. and everything is in our hands and in our power.
I will finish this letter, I wish you a good mood.
I am looking forward to your reply. I send you a warm hug.

Received: from DESKTOP-UB3FK1V ([85.140.0.110])
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 22:57:26 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
Mobile TeleSystems, PJSC, GPRS/3G/LTE Gn infrastructure in Volga-region
MTS backbone NOC
PJSC MTS / former CJSC Comstar-Direct
Petrovsky blvd 12, bldg 3
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow,
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:45 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx. I am very glad to see your letter. while reading your letter, I have a joyful smile, and I am very happy that we met each other. Now I am sure that I am not alone. although we are far from each other, but your letters bring great heat and pleasure in my life. I feel happy.
I keep thinking about you. You are always with me in my heart. today I was sitting on the bed and reading a book, but I realized that I could not concentrate on the book. My thoughts came back to you again and again.
I thought how wonderful it would be to wait for you from work, greet you with a kiss and a hug, cook a delicious dinner. I want to give you everything I have, I want to make you very happy, just as you do me.
I feel very good because I know that we will meet soon. I hope that our relationship is dear to you, just as it
is to me. And I will never lose you. in the previous letter I asked you about your help. but you did not answer. how and when can you help me with finances for our meeting? we need to find a way so you can send money
to me in russia. do you know how to do it? do you need my bank account? or use another method. I am a little worried about this question. since I have never encountered such things. explain to me what we are going to do.
This concludes my letter. my most tender kisses.

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 09:10:34 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow,
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:31 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx. I think we shouldn't waste time. while I'm on vacation now, we will meet. and the sooner
I start the process for documents and tickets, the sooner I will come to you. and we will be together longer.
I took all the information of my bank account today. and I am writing this to you now.
The information the account in bank:
------------------------------------------------------
First name: Tatiana. Last name: Sergeeva
City: Yaransk, Lenin street, 27-5.
Zip: 612260

Bank name: Alfa-Bank,
Adres: Moscow, Russia,
Swift code: ALFARUMM
Beneficiary: Ms. Sergeeva Tatiana Gennadevna
Bank account: № 40817978410060001652

Important specify in the note: In favour of Sergeeva Tatiana, help from relatives.
------------------------------------------------------
now I will wait for your help. when you can do this, then I will sign the contract and start making paperwork and booking tickets.
now everything depends on you and your help. after that I will do everything to fly to you. love you. waiting for your news and new photos. I wish you a good day and evening. your angel

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 21:44:09 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow,
Russia

... Bank account is by the Security Service from Alfa-Bank for a Check.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:04 pm

Hello xxxxxxx. How are you? why do not you write? I was really looking forward to your answer. but you did not answer . and I'm sad. Was our communication really fun for you?

Received: from DESKTOP-UB3FK1V ([85.140.4.118])
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 12:20:30 +0300

MTSGPRS-7
Mobile subscribers pool
MTS backbone NOC
P.O. BOX 4711 127051
Moscow,
Russia

Spacer
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Tatyana - tfed6820@gmail.com/tatyfed889@gmail.com

Postby Spacer » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:54 am

I send you my photos. If you have received, answer me.

Received: from DESKTOP-QSE81TH ([85.249.26.137])

Hello. thanks for the answer.
we can now communicate and get to know each other.
I am a little modest girl, but I will try to tell about myself.
I was born in a small village. but now I live in the small town of Yaransk,
in the Kirov region. and my parents still live in the village.
I am 30 years old. my birthday is October 15th. and your?
I think it's time to start a family.
I was disappointed in my previous relationship. and for a long time did
not dare to start a new relationship. I have been single for over 3 years.
I dream of finding true love. I dream of a family and children.
I dated a man for 5 years. but it turned out that he was deceiving me.
and we parted. after that I did not start a new relationship for a long time.
now I want to try again to find my happiness.
I work as a doctor in a children's hospital. I like the job. I accept sick children
and prescribe treatment for them. in general, the work is not difficult,
but it requires knowledge and attention. I was educated at a medical school.
I don't have many hobbies. I read books, I do sports, I ride a bike in the summer,
I like to ski in the winter. I love nature walks and summer hikes to nature, lakes and rivers.
I like to watch comedies and films about animals, adventure and fatnastics.
I read novels and detective stories. Tell me about your hobbies.
i don't have watsap and viber. I only use mail now. I hope it's not a problem.
if you want to see me on video and make sure of my sincerity,
then I can make a video for you. I hope you liked my message.
now you can write me something about yourself. I will really wait.

I like your photos. I will also send you a photo.

Return to “Russian scammers”