It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:09 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alisa; <aliskaru@bk.ru/tvoyadevochka00@bk.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:16 pm

..... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Salut, How are you today? I believe you are fine and you will be happy to answer me. I am enourmously excited that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. My name is Alisa. Maybe you have understood where I come from by my name. I am from a big wonderful country the Russian Federation. My age is 33 ans. I’m looking for a guy for good aminty and probably for committed relations. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be happy to get your answer. I hope you will not let the lonely woman to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you reply to my letter, I will provide you with more images of me. Thus we could see each other much better and get to know each other better. I believe you will also send me your image and tell me about yourself. I’d like to learn more information about you. I wish you a lucky day and cheerful spirit.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: aliskaru@bk.ru

I am waiting. Alisulka!

Received: from mgw1.mx.zaq.ne.jp (snd01102-jc.im.kddi.ne.jp. [222.227.81.178])
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 20:46:31 +0200

KDDI
KDDI CORPORATION
Japan Network Information Center
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F
3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
Japan

DSC-697.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alisa; <aliskaru@bk.ru>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:21 pm

xxxxxxx Hello! My name is Alisa What your age? Where do you live?
I am so glad you have written to me! I have waited for your letter very much. To say the truth I even not
dared to think you will write me. I feel really so joyful now. I hope you will smile at least at my letter too.
I search for relations serious as I would like to create a serious happy relationship! and to be the beloved!!!
As for the children, I have no children! I've never been married!
What made you write me?Or it is only because of the pretty picture? I suppose you are waiting a story about
me. Well, I don't know where to begin from:-).
I am 33 years old , and I have never been married and have no children yet. I am from Russia and I live in Russia now at the moment. My city is called "Samara". Now probably you have a question why this lady didn't find her man in Russia? Because I lost to find my love and happiness here in Russia, the men here don't differ from those from the other countries much, they can cater to any taste, but the problem with Russian men is that they like to drink alcohol and don't limit themselves in drinking and when they are drunk, they behave very mean, they become aggressive and seek the fight, some of them beat their women and children, I don't want such life for me , that's why I tried to find him, my only true love, somewhere, not in Russia. You know with the development of new technologies and Internet we, Russian women, have more chances to find our love in the other country and many women use this opportunity and marry abroad. Do you have any familiar men having Russian bride or wife? I have a dream in my life, it is not connected with the career or job. I think the first place in the woman's life should take the family. I want to find my love in this world. I am seeking for the man intelligent and wise and having a strong personality, able to face and solve problems, share both good and bad moments of our life with me. I do not want a cheater or a liar, I want someone open, honest and sincere, who will never cheat on me and will love me with a very loyal love. I want something forever, not for the short term. I think I don't ask very much. What do you think? What are you seeking for? What's your ideal of a woman? Do you think our search preferences coincide?
I hope I was not too boring.
Here I will end and I hope you will write me.

Alisa from Russia.

.... delivered over Mail.ru/Moscow
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 19:37:55 +0300

IMG-0121.jpg .... mirrored Pic

IMG-0221.jpg

.... Pic 1

..... Ольга Гостева (Кузнецова)/Olga Gosteva (Kusnezova) from Tolyatti

.instagram.com/foxgirl_oly/

... she wants her Post to come here:

https:/ /alua.com/olga_fox

https:/ /vk.com/oly2292 .... its Private

https:/ /vk.com/id145289130 .... its Private

https:/ /ok.ru/profile/452792586380?st.cmd=anonymFriendRestricted&st.friendId=452792586380&st.ups=PHOTOS_VISIBILITY&st.navst=192&st.layer.cmd=PopLayerClose .... its Private

https:/ /iprofiles.ru/ol-ga-gosteva/145289130/

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id145289130

https:/ /58.face-base.online/user145289130/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alisa; <aliskaru@bk.ru>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:03 pm

...... guilty conscience ..... must check herself out

Hey I still don't understand why you posted my letters and photos on the scam website ??? It is illegal! or are you an offended man? have you been offended by women? and now you are angry with all the women in the world? I did not commit any illegal actions! you do not have the right to post my photos and letters! It is illegal! please delete my photos and letters from the site!

.... delivered over Mail.ru/Moscow
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2021 11:26:53 +0300

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gulmira; <tvoyadevochka00@bk.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:33 pm

.... new attempt from the Problem child .... from DMF-Spam

Good Day Dear, How are you today? I believe you are fine and you will be happy to respond to my letter! I am extremely happy that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. I am Gulmira. Obviously you have grasped where I am from by my name. I am from a large splendid state the Republik Kasachstan. I am 34 years old. I’m looking for a man for devoted friendship and probably for committed relationship. If you liked me and got interested in my personality, I will be pleased to receive your answer. I belive you will not let the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your message as soon as may be. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you give me an answer, I will send you more pictures of me. Thus we will be able to see each other much better and get to know each other better. I believe you will also send me your picture and tell me about yourself.
I want to find out more information about you.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal email: tvoyadevochka00@bk.ru

I wish you an excellent day and good mood! I am waiting. Gulmirulenka,

Received: from localhost ([37.243.13.23])
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 07:45:24 +0100

SA-ETTIHADETISALAT
Broadband IP Range
Mobily RIPE Admin
P.O 69179,
Riyadh 11423
Saudi Arabia

PCX-715.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Gulmira; <pono4ika@bk.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:26 pm

....from 419-Spam

Salut my dear stranger! How are you? I believe you are OK and you will be happy to respond to my letter! I am very much excited that I’ve got a chance to meet you. I am Gulmira. Probably you have understood where I come from judging by my name. I live a big beautiful land Kasachstan. My age is thirty-four. I’m looking for a man for devoted aminty and probably for committed relations. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be glad to get your answer. I hope you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter at the earliest possible moment. I hope what is important for you to have communication of adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you reply to my letter, I will send you more pictures of me. Thus we could see each other much better and get to know each other more closely. I hope you will also send me your image and give me some information about yourself. I want to learn more details about you.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: pono4ika@bk.ru

I wish you a lucky day and merry mood! I am expecting a letter from you. GulmirunyaGulmiraunka!

Received: from localhost ([36.80.81.17])
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 08:12:44 +0100

TLKM_BB_SERVICE_36_80_DIVRE3-4
PT TELKOM INDONESIA Menara Multimedia Lt.7 Jl. Kebon sirih No.12 JAKARTA
Akhmad Zaimi
GSD Lt.14 Jl. Kebon Sirih No.12
Indonesia

PIC-977.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:16 pm

.... finally from DMF

Hello! My name is Gulmira . Sorry for answering you so late. What your age? I am 34 years old , and I have never been married and have no children yet. Where do you live?
 I am so glad you have written to me! I have waited for
your letter very much. To say the truth I even not dared to think you
will write me. I feel really so joyful now. I hope you will smile at
least at my letter too. I search for relations serious as I would like to create a serious happy relationship! and to be the beloved!!!
 As for the children, I have no children! I've never been married!
 What made you write me? Or it is only because of the pretty picture? I suppose you are waiting a story about
me. Well, I don't know where to begin from:-). 
I am from Kazakhstan and I live in Kazakhstan now at the moment. My city is called "Astana". Now probably you have a question why this lady didn't find her man in Kazakhstan ? Because I lost to find my love and happiness here in Kazakhstan , the men here don't differ from those from the other countries much, I want to find my love in this world. I am seeking for the man intelligent and wise and having a strong personality, able to face and solve problems, share both good and bad moments of our life with me. I do not want a cheater or a liar, I want someone open, honest and sincere, who will never cheat on me and will love me with a very loyal love. I want something forever, not for the short term. I think I don't ask very much. What do you think? What are you seeking for? What's your ideal of a woman? Do you think our search preferences coincide? I am asking you all these questions in my letter because I want to know if you are really open to further relationships?
Because it is very important for me!!! Because I'm looking for a serious relationship!!!!
I hope I was not too boring. 
Here I will end and I hope you will write me.

Gulmira from Kazakhstan .

Received: from smtp57.i.mail.ru (smtp57.i.mail.ru. [217.69.128.37])
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 18:47:46 +0300

VK-FRONT
VK Services
Elena Yakupova
39/79, Leningradsky prospect
Moscow, Russia,125167

121.jpg

IMG-0121.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:12 pm

..... :sick: :sick: :sick: :pee: :pee: :pee: :pee:
Hello my new friend xxxxxx!!!
Today I am very happy to see your message.
I am very pleased that you write to me and give me your attention.
You have no idea how glad I am that you answered my humble letter xxxxxx!!!!!
And indeed I am very interested in reading your letter. Because we haven 't met yet and our first letters should be remembered for a long time .
After all, the acquisition of a new friend is already a big event in life. All this is new to me because I 'm meeting a man for the first time on the Internet .
I work in the field of sales of household appliances in a small company in our city.
My specialty at work is "sales floor manager" where I sell home appliances (televisions, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, irons and many other goods).

I like my job and I am always responsible at work.
It is very difficult to find a good job in our city at this time, I could not find a job in my city for a long time!!!
But time passed and I found a job in this company as a manager.
I work from 9:00 to 16:00.
I don't know what is WoT streaming/playing
You live in Lexington! I looked on the internet! I like!
Astana is a big city, I love this city very much, and I will always love it. Astana is the capital of Kazakhstan!
Astana is a symbol of independent Kazakhstan, strong, confident, beautiful, reliable. Astana is a city of the world, which was born at the turn of the millennium in the center of Eurasia.

I really want to know more about you, because I really like our acquaintance!!!
I'm sending you a photo of the Irtysh River!
"Irtysh" is a river that flows on the territory of three states: China, Kazakhstan and Russia. The Irtysh is a tributary of the Ob River, but its length exceeds the length of the Ob. The Irtysh is considered the longest tributary river in the world. Almost half of the river flows on the territory of Kazakhstan.
The length of the river is 4248 km .
Since I have been without my other half for a long time. And the most important thing for a person is to find his other half.
And to know true love. Because true love is the brightest and purest feeling on earth.
Since love is the only warmth and fire that does not let you freeze in this cold world.
Understand with these words I tried to describe everything that is going on in my soul.
This is my inner world, my secrets and my innermost desires. I tell very few people about this and now I do not know why I decided to tell you this .
Let these be the first steps of our acquaintance with you. You know, now that I'm writing this letter to you, it has become easier for me and I'm not so lonely and sad anymore.
But you are probably interested not only in my inner world, but also in how I look and my life interests.
Gradually I will tell you everything, but from you I also want to learn everything about your life.
I have been looking for a companion of my life for a long time and felt very lonely all these days. I really want to find a man with whom I can live my whole life in peace and love!!! And I am happy now that I have such a wonderful friend like you!
You know, I've always tried to keep the best in my soul, and even in my whole life I haven't said a rude word to anyone!
It is very important that a man respects a woman, and if I live with a man, I will definitely be a wonderful second half!!!
Everyone should look for love!!! Maybe a year, maybe a day, but love should be the most important detail in every relationship!!!
Do you also think ?
I 'm a little sad , but I have to finish this letter now . Also write
me back. I'm really looking forward to your letter xxxxxx!!! I'll answer you as soon as I can! And also I will be very happy to see your photo!
Sincerely, your new friend Gulmira!!!

Received: from smtp49.i.mail.ru (smtp49.i.mail.ru. [94.100.177.109])
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 10:57:06 +0300

VK-FRONT
VK Services
Elena Yakupova
Moscow, Russia,125167

IMG-0322.jpg

IMG-0324.jpg

IMG-0326.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:33 pm

Hello xxxxxxx!!! :)
I am so happy to see your letter today and I am very pleased that you answered me!!!!!
Already 4 letter I'm waiting for your photos! Did you forget to send the photo again? please send your photos in the next letter! Thanks
I was really looking forward to it and I am very happy that we started our acquaintance :)
I am grateful to fate that the Internet allows lonely hearts to get acquainted. Let me call you friend, it's very important to me!
Because I think you are a good friend with an open heart!!!!
Thanks for sharing your hobbies! You talked about matchstick models! I think you can show me in the photo.
You sing karaoke! You know, I also like to sing. but I don't think I'm doing well. (
Today I also want to tell you even more about myself!!! My height is about 168 centimeters and weight 60 kilograms!
In life, I like to play sports, as I love outdoor activities.
I do fitness 2 times a week, because you always need to keep your body in shape.
My most favorite sports are skating, rollerblading or skiing in the winter in the forest outdoors with friends.
Also sometimes I like to spend my free time at home with an interesting book. Always uplifting like an interesting movie on TV.
I studied at the Astana Institute of Economics.
My faculty at the institute was "Economics and Enterprise Management". It was a great student time!!! But it was a long time ago!
I hope you understand my letter and what I want to say in it?
I studied English at school and university. But I didn't have practice in conversational conversation :)

You know, I'm very glad that I met you and now I'm not bored!!! Because I know that you want to meet me too!!!
I want to reveal my past life to you xxxxxx!!!!
I had a friend in the past for five years and I was forced to leave him. Because he cheated on me!
I could not forgive him for this, because my heart was very painful !!!!! And it was broken!!!
I saw him in bed with another woman!!! I think cheating is unforgivable.
When you love each other there must be trust. I don't like it when they lie to my eyes, this is the worst!!!
I hope that in the future I can find my other half who will love me,
ready to be with me all my life in any life difficulties.
Since now it is very difficult to live alone in this world!!!!
I am writing to you about myself personally and about my private life in detail, so that you have a real idea of ​​me.
I hope you also write in detail about you xxxxxx!!!
Now that I have written to you and opened my heart and soul to you, you have come to know me better.
I'll be waiting for your letter back, and I hope to get a decent answer!
I am sure that for a happy and wonderful life it is necessary to look for the other half!!!
Because I can't imagine living alone.

Your friend Gulmira

Received: from smtp17.i.mail.ru (smtp17.i.mail.ru. [95.163.41.70])
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 17:12:12 +0300

VK-FRONT
VK Services
Elena Yakupova
Moscow, Russia,125167

IMG-0372.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:37 pm

..... just now

xxxxxxx don't forget to send your photos! thank you!

Received: from smtp37.i.mail.ru (smtp37.i.mail.ru. [95.163.41.78])
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 18:58:03 +0300

VK-FRONT
VK Services
Elena Yakupova
Moscow, Russia,125167

Return to “Russian scammers”