It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:59 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anna; <honeymoninganna@gmail.com/anechka.dreamukr@exumail.com> - Lottery-Gang

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anechka.dreamukr@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Good day!
What did you do pay attention first when you saw that I wrote you.
What did you do first, first you read my message or see my photo?
It's seems you don't know me.
We've never corresponded to each other yet.
I am Hanny.
I am 34 ages.
For now I am single, divorced.
I hope that you is sincere.
But I have some question to you. Where are you live now?
I also must recall to you.
I'm not interested in just virtual sex.
I'm search for a serious relationship.
If you are indeed 40+ years old and also single, I will be glad to start our familiarity.
I sent my fresh photo for you.
Could you send me yours photo in your answer please?
Have a wonderful mood!
I will be glad to read your answer as soon as possible.
I'll be glad to see your message intresting about you.

Received: from mail.promed.com.py (mail.promed.com.py. [190.211.240.70])
Reply-To: Ania <ann.dnpe@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 16:18:38 +0300

VE-CSVE-LACNIC
CANTV GSR
Segunda Avenida de los Palos Grandes, 000, Entre Av. Fr
1060 - Caracas - MI
Venezuela

IMG001927.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anyta.asti@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:26 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Knock,knock!
What did you do first when you saw my message on your email.
What did you do first, first thing you read my text and only then look at my pics?
We've never talked with you before.
I am Anechka.
I am 34 ages.
For now I am alone, divorced.
I hope that you is genuine.
But I have some question to you. Where are you living?
I also must remind to you.
I don't want just virtual sex.
I'm looking for a strong interrelation.
If you are indeed 40+ years old and also single, I'll be happy to start our acquaintance.
I send my fresh picture for you.
Could you send me yours photo in your answer please?
Have a wonderful mood!
I'll be glad to see your answer personal about you.

Received: from unknown (HELO lfwmp) (xhara@arc.sk@77.40.61.255)
Reply-To: Anetta <anyta.asti@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:10:47 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG001928.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anetta; <anyta.asti@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:53 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Good afternoon!
What did you do notice the first when you saw that I wrote you.
What did you do initially, primarily you read my mail and only then look at my pics?
We have never corresponded with each other yet.
I am Anetta.
I am 34 y.o.
For now I am alone, divorced.
I hope that you is truthful.
But I have some question to you. Where are you live now?
I also must say to you.
I'm not interested in just virtual sex.
I'm seeking for a serious relationship.
If you are indeed 40+ years old and also single, I will be happy to start our familiarity.
I send my fresh pic for you.
Could you send me yours foto in your message please?
Have a wonderful mood!
I'll be glad to see your message special about you.

Received: from unknown (HELO gcmuwxv) (xhara@arc.sk@77.40.61.255)
Reply-To: Anetta <anyta.asti@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:14:04 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IMG001927.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:29 pm

...... finally from 419 ...

Hello! xxxxxxx - I already like your name. Its me again I'm happy to see your answer. I beg you to send me your photo in the following letter.How do you do?
How was your day? I'm glad to see your answer. As for music, I can say with confidence that I am a music lover. I can listen to almost all kinds of music. But lately I've been liking more and more calm, balanced and kind music with meaning. I think this song should have a meaning. I don't like artificial music. I like when in music you listen to the sound, evaluate the beauty and not the speed of the rhythm. I like vocals, especially female ones.
I stopped listening to music loud a long time ago, now I like it better when it plays in the background. But I would love to go to a concert with live music, I like the sounds of the violin and saxophone, I think it is very relaxing and brings calm and pleasant thoughts.Me prefer an active life and exercise. For me it couldn't have been any other way, because I work as a fitness coach and I very like my job. I can say about myself that I am an optimist because I know how to enjoy every moment of life. I think I'm successful woman and making good money. I can fully support myself. I am educated, I have a pedagogical education, but instead of working in school I chose the job of a fitness instructor.
I pay rent an apartment and live alone in the beautiful city of Dnipro, Ukraine. I love to travel and get to know new people and aboriginal culture. Unhappily due to Pandemic restrictions I have nt flown anywhere yet this year, I hope to have time to fix that before the Christmas. I have already been to Thailand, Turkey and India with my family. I have wonderful parents and a very friendly family.
I also have a sister, and three amazing nephews. Tell us more about your family, who are your parents?I do not have any children and have been divorced for more than ten years ago. It seems to me that all people has something in their memory from the past that he regrets, my wedding was just such a mistake of youth. I don't want to remember much about the forgotten past, I always try to focus on the present and have plans for the future. Now I want to get acquainted with the man with whom I will be calm and not afraid to discuss any subjects. I want to feel safe around my man. I think in a relation it is important to treat each other with understanding. I think in a relationship everyone has the right to personal time and space. For instance for meetings with close friends or favorite hobbies. Do you understand me? I want to learn more about your life. Tell me about your priorities, life experience and life achievements. Do you consider yourself happy?
So, it's time to finish writing.Today I have a training session planned for my legs and glutes, and I have to follow my workout plan. I glad to get a letter from you very soon.
Sorry, I just decided to reread my letter and realized that I have already written a lot and I have to run on business. But whatever it was, now we can try to become good pen pals.
Anna.
P.S. I wish you a lot of happiness today:) Photos from my last holiday

Received: from [10.99.1.14] ([46.30.189.234])
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 22:11:06 +0300 .......... :thinking: :disagree: ... 2 days later?

Crowncloud-Germany
diva-e Datacenters GmbH
München
Bayern
Germany

..... same Pigsty today here:

Albina; <albinarainn@gmail.com>
https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=139130

IMG-0000211309289.jpg

IMG-0000211309294.jpg

IMG-0000211309304.jpg ...... 31.08.2021 :applause: :applause: :applause:

...... Pics are stolen from Instagram ..... only this:

Author: _v_a_r_v_a_r_a__; ...... more is not necessary coz its clear now

.... other Pics are taken 24./25.08.2021 in Sudak .... its on the eastcoast Crimea but she "forgot" in this Set:

..... 2 weeks before; Aquapark in Novorossisk/RUS

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anechka.dreamukr@exumail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:24 pm

.... with new Emailaddress and she send me the same Letter from yesterday once more

Received: from [10.99.1.14] ([46.30.189.234])
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 11:48:29 +0300
Reply-To: Anna <anechka.dreamukr@gmail.com>

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH Dedicated Servers LON
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
New London House, 6 London Street
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <ann.dnpe@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:09 pm

..... from DMF

I will not deny that there are a lot of scammers on the Internet, I read about it. I am sad that because of such people, foreigners have a bad opinion about Ukrainian women who want to build a relationship with a man from another country. I don’t understand why I have to prove that I am a real woman. That sounds stupid and insulting of you. Do you enjoy feeling in my place? You may be offended by my words, but I don’t feel guilty because I have nothing to hide from you. I am real, and I am honest with you. Are you sincere with me in your words and intentions? Tell me that honestly.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] ([51.195.250.25])
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 21:52:35 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:56 pm

.... from 419

Hi xxxxxx. This is Anna. My email was hacked and now I can't access it. Please write me to my personal mailbox: anna.one.ukr1@exumail.com. I think that would be even more convenient and I can always see your messages. I hope you get this message. I like you very much and I would like to continue our communication and acquaintance. Please write me when you have free time, I will look forward to it.
Anna.

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (92486.ip-ns.net [51.89.184.221])
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 18:09:38 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IMG-0000211309300.jpg

..... 2 Pics already posted Wednesday

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:28 pm

.... no answer of my question what happened in Dnipro ..... (Carbomb)

Hello xxxxxx. I was very pleased to hear your compliments. You are a very gallant man. Thank you for replying to my message, yes I received it and am very happy to reconnect with you. You disappointed me for not sending your pictures. What is the reason, is it so difficult to do?I am glad that our acquaintance continues. . I think this is a good start for our friendship, but in the future we might find a way to switch to another way of communicating. It will probably be more interesting for us to talk when we get to know each other better. I like to talk to you in emails. . By the way, I like to sing karaoke sometimes with my friends. I can't say I'm a great singer. But when my friends and I sing together we are often applauded. We complement each other's voices well when we sing together. It would be interesting to sing karaoke with you one day. You great singer?
What else do I want to tell you about myself? Well, I guess I don't like disorder in the house and lately I've been thinking about hiring a housemaid instead of cleaning the apartment myself. I never leave garbage at apartment, but I still have to wipe the dust several times a week. I don't know why I'm telling all this, I just want to think that you might be interested in what I write you. ? If you had a choice,what would you choose? Day-spring or sundown? . . This allows the relationship to be more passionate and tender. I believe that it is important to have a sexual connection in a relation. It's hard for me to think about a relationship without an intimate life. I wish you to take the first steps in this topic in our letters. Perhaps we are in a bit of a hurry and leave this topic until our meeting and we will see how it happens by itself? Anyway, I will not mind discussing intimate directions without excessive vulgarity, if this is important for you right now.
But it is equally important to have mutual understanding and cohesion. You should be able to listen each other and can find tradeoff. It is important to support each other's initiatives, to be able to help both in personal and career growth. I hope to learn more about you better and understand how compatible we are, evaluate our prospects. I think it, this is quite difficult to do with the help of e-mail, and it would be great to meet each other once. If we make a decision together, you can go to me in . Or I could visit the United States.
I am not afraid of difficulties and changes, but only time will show what will happen in the future. I would like to hope that our correspondence now to become the starting point in our relations in the future. I really like to communicate with you, I feel that in our dialogue there is something enthralling, fascinating and fascinating. And I hope that it will continue.
By the way, my mummy has recently been a jubilee, she turned sixty years old. All the relatives gathered for the anniversary, and there a very pleasant atmosphere reigned. Everyone was wonderfully dressed, and they had a wonderful mood. I will send you some photos of my relatives from the jubilee
Well, I noticed that I wrote a long letter, it's time to finish. .
As I promised sending you a photo.

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 18:27:26 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IMG-0000211207252.jpg ..... 06.11.2020 .... Samara Oblast

IMG-0000211207258.jpg ..... 17.10.2019 .... Сызрань Самарская Область

IMG-0000211207271.jpg .... Сызрань Самарская Область ... 22.04.21 ... was really Mom's B-day

IMG-0000211207283.jpg

..... I suppose that all 4 Pics are extracted from her Instagram Videoclips

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:35 pm

Hi xxxxxx.
I am very happy to read your emails, always when I read your letter, I finding that I can get to know you completely. I feel that you are probably can be my man, I understand that I can trust you all my thoughts and emotions. You may get tired of reading my messages, but I don't find another opportunity to tell you everything about me that I want you to know about me. I love animals too. We say that if you want to love-take a cat, if you want to be loved-take a dog. Of course, I don't associate it with me in any way. I've loved dogs more since
I was a kid.
Now I would like to talk to you about the plans and prospects of our relations. At this moment it's a long-distance relationship, but I am think that this can give good results, personally I would be very glad about this. What I feel for you is important to me. Do you have a dream about the future? I think that we should always dream about something, I have no doubt that someone who lives without a dream is an unhappy person. Family is a big responsibility, above all to each other. Now I am ready to start a family. I'm tired of the city bustle and
I want to have my own nest, where everything is quiet, calm and comfortable, and my beloved man is near.
The family should have a place to hide from the everyday hustle and bustle. It can be an apartment in a big city or a small house in the far corner of the world, the main thing is to be warm and strong relations. I would like to find a man with whom I could feel one, be a team. A man with whom I can speak frankly and honestly on any topic. That he could understand my sexual desires and fantasies. And do not hesitate to share their own. Intimacy is a very important moment in a relationship, but for me the spiritual connection is always in the first place. I want to make decisions and consult on difficult issues together. Experience joy and frustration together. Pass through all life barriers and moments of indescribable happiness holding hands. I'm looking for a soul mate, with which I can become one. It is important for me that a man always remains a gentleman and never me did not physically offend. Of course, in any relationship, quarrels are possible, but life becomes a chore without minor troubles.
Back in late spring, I submitted the documents, but due to the heavy workload of the embassy in connection with Covid-19 it was a little delayed. I am currently waiting for a decision to issue my work visa for a period of two years. I am currently waiting for a decision to issue my work visa for a period of two years. I am sure that it would be more logical to buy air tickets in advance as, since it is much cheaper and tickets will already be paid in advance. But at the moment I need to wait for a response from the Embassy. Anyway, if you want to come, I will be glad to see you if you come.
Success is not just about amount of money, for me personally, happiness and success is a balance between mind and soul. Don't worry it's only positive thoughts, but sometimes there are vulgar thoughts and fantasies arise in my head. It is important for me to have a warm and tender relationship in a pair. I choose to sleep next to my man, the same blanket, under in the same bed. I like to caress each other before a dream, but I don't want falling asleep in to hugs, the body needs to relax and get a lot of O2.
Anyway, I want our first nights to be full of passion. I am glad that I can tell you about my innermost desires.
Do you think, maybe I'm in a hurry? My mom is my best friend, and I really want to share to about us my mommy. What do you think about this, I'm in a hurry to do it? My mother is my best friend, and I really want
to share . We always take care of each other and our family. I appreciate your frankness about your family, after your letter I was able to introduce all your loved ones. And I'm glad you shared it with me, because that kind of honest brings us closer.I really appreciate you being honest with me. This is very important to me, and
I am pleased that you have such a wonderful quality.I do not think I should hide it from. I will always want to talk with you without hesitation and honestly. I want to tell so much now that it's even a little unusual for myself. I was vaccinated against Covid 19. I was vaccinated for several reasons, it is important not only for my health, but also to be able to travel around the world. .There is something else, the vaccination certificate was included in the list of documents for residents of Ukraine to travel. I decided for myself a long time ago that I want to leave my country and try to build my life in.
That's why I wrote you my first e-mail. I am very interested in getting to know you more, I want to know about all sides of your daily life. Sorry, it seems that I have written a whole novella for you, I don't want to bore you with my babble. Write to me soon, I will be wait. I kiss you, your Anna.
P.S. My some photos for you. I wish you a great mood before bedtime.

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 18:13:06 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IMG-0000211407152.jpg

IMG-0000211407161.jpg

IMG-0000211407164.jpg

IMG-0000211407171.jpg

IMG-0000211407174.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:40 pm

Hello xxxxxx. It seems that I forgot completely to tell you about my little gift. I decided to make you a surprise. Several times a month I buy a lottery tickets in the hope of ripping a big win, haha. But this week, I decided to buy a few lotto tickets on your e-mail. When I bought a lotto tickets, I had a thought in mind, namely : why don't I buy lotto ticket for you?! I always remain a realist, but I have won more than thousand euros, but this happens no more than two times a year. In any case, only the one who does not play anyone, and I like the feeling of excitement, which I get from the game in the lotto. I registered lottery tickets your name and email. Very often,Often this e-mail from the lotto company comes to the Spam. If there are no notification in your inbox, most likely message from the lottery fell into spam Sometimes e-mail from the lotto comes to the junk. If there are no message in your inbox, most likely e-mail from the lottery fell into spam. I do not know how you will treat my surprise but I thought it would be an great idea I hope that you will be glad to accept my little gift.
It seems for me it is time to go. I send you a gentle kisses and a warm embrace Your Anna.

Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 19:07:03 +0300

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Lucky Marco, <no-reply@luckymarco.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:59 pm

Received: from serv-luckymarco.4server.su (unknown [45.142.215.181])

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
serv-luckymarco.4server.su
Sole trader Malkov Dmitrii Vladimirovich
Riga
LV-1001
Latvia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:10 pm

.... she ignored my "Odessa-Lottery" slaps

Hi xxxxx. Perhaps I am not impulsive enough or too prudent, to decide on our meeting so quickly. I don't want you to misunderstand me, I like you very much, I really like you. I like the way you think and reason. Sometimes I think I hear your voice when I read your message. I understand that these may be naive expectations and your voice is completely different in reality. The sound of this voice is not important to me, for me, the meaning of the words you said is much more important.
With each new message I feel that we are becoming close people for each other. I try to catch every word in your messages. Of course, my thoughts about your words can sometimes lead to different conclusions, which and that's probably why I sometimes forget what else I wanted to write for you and am a little inattentive. What can I say, my thoughts and fantasies about you distract me a little. Probably the greatest happiness and the most desirable for me is to find a partner who thinks the same way as me. I think that we are very different, but at the same time we are very similar in the most important thing for me. A wise man once said that opposites attract to become a single whole, like Yin and Yang... I'm sure that this rule works for us now. I like your your attitude towards me and character, I really can't find the right words to correctly describe how I feel. It's is a gentle, warm feeling, and at the same time I feel a strong excitement all over my body. Of course, I have concerns that my feelings towards you have grown quickly, that I just came up with the ideal soulmate for myself, but despite these inner barriers, I try to enjoy what is happening right now. I understand what you said about the fraud on the Internet. I agree with you that now a lot of cheaters. I can assure you that I am completely real and do not try to hide behind other people's photos. Hoping that you are also here for a serious dialogue and not trying to introduce me to the error.
I like to dream and think about us, our tomorrow, our first touch, for some basis I guess that it will be at the airport. I will solve all issues with finances and paper work for the journey by myself. The most dramatic circumstance for our story would if we see eyes each other.
If ever you decide to come to me, I will be happy to take you as a guest. It would also be nice for you if you can meet me at the airport and I could stay at your home if I will go to you. The greatest thing here proximity to each other, the opportunity to try to exist together. Its very important, so many couples break up because of household problems. I want to believe that we will harmonious and we will not have problem. More by token is an international airport in Dnipro and you can fly directly to Dnipro (DNK). I'll be glad to be in airport to meet you. I want to feel how waking up next to you, I hope that in our future there will be many pleasant nights with each other. I just want to be open and honest with you. I do nt want to just dreams and fantasies and I believe that your message are as sincere as mine.
I'll be waiting, write to me. I kiss you gently, Anna.
P.S. By the way, autumn came to Dnipro.

OVH-DEDICATED
OVH UK Technical Contact
OVH Ltd
EC3R 7LP, LONDON
UK

IMG-0000211809432.jpg

IMG-0000211809437.jpg

IMG-0000211809440.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Pavel Shulgin: <pavel.shulgin@luckymarco.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:29 pm

Congratulations to you, Respected Mr. xxxxxx. Lucky Marco hastens to congratulate you on your Victory, your ticket is a WINNING!!! I am your proxy my name is Pavel Shulgin, also please accept my personal congratulations on your victory. At this time you have a positive balance. You can get your winnings by filling in all the necessary information in your personal profile on our company's website or contact me personally for more information.
Link to the company's website: luckymarco.com
Please note! All the necessary information must be provided within 10 working days after receiving this notification, otherwise your winnings will be deemed unclaimed and the funds will be transferred to the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine.
If you have any questions, you can always contact me for more information.
Thank you for choosing us.

Yours faithfully, Pavel Shulgin.
Lucky Marco.
+380947129993

Received: from [0.0.0.0] (92500.ip-ns.net [54.38.201.125])
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:42:43 +0300

OVH_171839483
OU IPHOSTER
OVH PL Technical Contact
OVH Sp. z o. o.
ul. Swobodna 1
54-088 Wroclaw
Poland

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:36 pm

Organization: Lucky Marco
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 05:17:21 -0700 (PDT)

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Riga
LV-1001
Latvia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:39 pm

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 05:08:06 -0700 (PDT)
Organization: Lucky Marco

PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Riga
LV-1001
Latvia

Return to “Russian scammers”