It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Vallentina S. Lysenko; <ValentinaLysee@outlook.com/vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vallentina S. Lysenko; <ValentinaLysee@outlook.com/vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:34 pm

..... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Good day.
How are you? What are you doing???
This is written to you by a lonely, unmarried woman,
and I have no children. My name is Valentina..
It's summer now and it's very warm outside. I see a lot of couples in love.
And I also wanted to find my love. Are you looking for a serious relationship too??
If you are interested in getting to know each other better, then answer me.
I will answer your letter, I will tell more about myself and I will send you my photos.
I will be waiting for your answer!
Valentina!

Received: from [77.40.27.197] (helo=mlfh) by tor-smtp-outbound-prod-02.primus.ca with esmtpa (Exim 4.94)
Reply-To: Valentina <ValentinaLysee@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:38:35 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

185461904-4883.jpg

Наталья Красюк/Natalia Krasiuk - UKR

.instagram.com/zo.qut/

.tiktok.com/@nataliakrasiuk?lang=ru-RU
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <ValentinaLysee@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:06 pm

...... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Hey.
How are you? What are you doing?
And I also wanted to find my love. Are you looking for a serious relationship too?
I will answer your letter, I will tell more about myself and I will send you my photos.
Valentina..

Received: from [77.40.27.197] (helo=hlpghh) by tor-smtp-outbound-prod-02.primus.ca with esmtpa (Exim 4.94)
Reply-To: Valentina <ValentinaLysee@outlook.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 15:55:04 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

186806134-3136.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valentina; <valentinalys30@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:05 pm

.... with the first Pic in DMF-Spam

Hello..
and I have no children. My name is Valentina!!!
And I also wanted to find my love. Are you looking for a serious relationship too??
Valentina!!

Received: from [77.40.27.197] (helo=whgzmv) by tor-smtp-outbound-prod-02.primus.ca with esmtpa (Exim 4.94)
Reply-To: Valentina <valentinalys30@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 19:34:05 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:39 pm

..... again from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Hi!!
And I also wanted to find my love. Are you looking for a serious relationship too?
Valentina...

Received: from [77.40.27.197] (helo=rtzlans) by tor-smtp-outbound-prod-02.primus.ca with esmtpa (Exim 4.94)
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 22:08:41 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:28 pm

.... with the last Pic in 419-Spam

Hey!!!
How are you? What are you doing??
and I have no children. My name is Valentina...
And I also wanted to find my love. Are you looking for a serious relationship too???
Valentina...

Received: from [77.40.27.197] (helo=putqajz) by tor-smtp-outbound-prod-02.primus.ca with esmtpa (Exim 4.94)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 14:15:12 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vallentina; <vallentina____lysenko@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:17 pm

..... finally from 2nd. DLB with new Emailaddress

Hi..

I am very glad that my message caught your attention. You got me interested. What is your full name? What country do you live in? I will be glad to get to know you better! First, I must introduce myself. My name is Vallentina. I am 30 years old. I live in Russia. I hope this doesn't interfere with our communication?

I clicked on an advertising link on the Internet. It said "meeting foreigners" I was offered to pay $ 3 for participation. This interested me and I registered. I was offered several questionnaires with addresses so that I could establish contact. You are not the first person I've tried to write to. Before you, I tried to write to 2 more men. But I was full of disappointments ... One man only wanted sex. Another wanted to see my erotic pictures. Of course, I immediately stopped dialogue with them, because my intentions are serious! You are the only one who gave me a polite answer. I think this is a good sign =))))

We live far away from each other. But I am not afraid of the distance between us! There are no barriers to true love! Maybe I can find someone special for me. If distance is a big problem for you, then I ask you to write about it. I understand that not every person dares to communicate with another person who is thousands of kilometers away. But I'm a brave girl! And I'm ready for it! You need to be brave to achieve your goals! Do not you agree?

I would like to see more of your photos. It is very important for me to see who I am talking to. I sent you my photos. Do you like them? What is your first impression of me?

I hope that I managed to interest you, and you will answer me? I will look forward to your reply and photos!

Sincerely, Vallentina

Received: from [172.16.0.9] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:59:39 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Germany

189899901-1915.jpg ..... Чапаевка Черкасская Область .... 23.05.2021

.... I'm confused now coz by the germany colleagues runs under this new Emailaddress Nina Shepel :thinking: :-?

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:28 pm

..... from 2nd. DLB-Spam with the first Pic

Hello..
How are you? What are you doing???
and I have no children. My name is Valentina...
Valentina.

Received: from [77.40.27.197] (port=49135 helo=kyeki)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 16:46:10 +0300

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
xDSL dynamic pools
Vasiliy Golovin
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola
Russia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:11 pm

...... finally from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Hello xxxxxx!

Thank you for taking the time to write me your answer. I am glad that we can continue our communication. Now I am working and writing you a letter...

Now I know that you are a serious person. Now I know that you have a desire to communicate with me. My name is Vallentina, you already know that... I am 30 years old. My birthday is July 30, 1990. My height is 169 cm. My weight is 65 kg. I'm a simple girl. I have never been married and have no children. I live in the city of Kolomna. This is the ancient city of Russia. My city is located 120 km from Moscow. It is a small town. It is home to 140,000 people. My education will consist of 3 levels: school, college, university. During my studies, I studied English. Now I can speak and write English easily. I got a law degree. I was given a medal for excellent results during my studies. Now I work as a corporate lawyer. This is a very responsible occupation! But I love my job and am not afraid of difficulties. One day I dream of starting my own consulting company.

I have no brothers or sisters. My family is small. But I have cousins ​​=)) I also have a grandmother. She lives in a village near the city. My father no longer lives with my mother. They got divorced when I was 8 years old... I am sad to remember that. But life is not easy. The divorce of my parents traumatized my mind and now I am very serious about choosing a partner.

On my life path I have not yet met a worthy man with whom I would like to connect my life. I work hard and have no time for my personal life. Perhaps this is another reason why I decided to try dating on the Internet *** I decided to look for a more mature man for myself, because seriousness comes with age. Do you agree? Young guys often don't want to build serious relationships. They are only interested in sex or short-term relationships. But that doesn't suit me! I am here to find a serious and dignified man.

I’m sorry that you never sent me your photos. I thought that our communication would be much more interesting if we could share our photos. Do not you agree? I hope that you understand my thoughts and in the next letter you will send me your photo.

I hope I didn't tire you with my letter?

Regards, Vallentina

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 15:40:35 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

198028759-1049.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Valya; <valentinalyss@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:34 pm

.... from DMF-Spam

Hello stranger :-)
I'm looking for a man for a serious relationship!
For friendship and flirt, for joint walks and for marriage!
If you like me, then write me - valentinalyss@hotmail.com
And we can meet and get to know each other in life)
I look forward to hearing :-*
Valya

Received: from 195.54.167.153 (188.224.158.77.rev.sfr.net [77.158.224.188])
Reply-To: Valya <valentinalyss@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 00:21:26 +0300

ELVETIS-DOMLOUP
Static IP
Internet Services
LARONCHE Stephane
ELVETIS-DOMLOUP
14 RUE DU GIFARD
35410 DOMLOUP
France

909019183-2446453.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:11 pm

Hi xxxxxx!

It was very interesting for me to read your letter and learn something new about you. I appreciate your candor. I think that if we always write honest thoughts to each other and honestly answer questions, then only in this way can we build good communication and go forward, leaving the burden of the past behind. Do you agree?

I think I should write to you about my previous relationship. The last relationship with a man lasted almost 6 years, but, unfortunately, we did not come to a good finish. Not!!! Everything was good in the beginning. We lived like normal people. Work, trips to parents, trips to nature, going to the movies. But after a few years I noticed that it no longer had the fire that it had before. His senses have cooled. I tried to save our relationship. I tried to communicate with him more. I tried to surprise him in the kitchen. I gave him more space. I have done everything in my power to have a truly fulfilling relationship. I tried to create all the conditions for him to feel comfortable in our house. But he didn't appreciate it all. The more I tried, the more he moved away from me. He began to allow himself to yell at me more and more. Reproach me, make claims. I think he just stopped loving me ...

But I was in love with him and I thought it was mutual. But I found out his true nature after a while. This man turned out to be a liar! He spoke to me beautiful and gentle words, and I believed him. I believed and dreamed of a happy life. I found out that after a while he started dating another girl. I saw him in a restaurant with another woman. It was clear that this was a romantic date. I was very hurt. My heart was broken. I had to part with him. It was hard for me. But I don't want to be in second or third place. I want to be the only one. Now these relationships are in the past, and I try not to remember them. I told you this story because I need to be confident in our relationship. I need to know that you will have no one but me. We must be honest with each other. Now I only communicate with you, I hope it is mutual?

Tell me how do you see your new relationship? What would you like from them? Of course, I will be glad if you express your thoughts on this matter ....

I'm finishing my letter today

Till tomorrow...

Vallentina

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 15:16:28 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

212488511-6082.jpg

212488511-6083.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:31 pm

Hi xxxxx!

How are you today? Do you have some new? I'm doing well here! I think a lot about you. I am very glad to have met you. We get to know each other better with each letter. Do you agree? I love writing to you and telling you about myself. You can ask me any questions.

xxxxxx, why haven't you sent me your photo yet? You're shy??? Hihihi ... You don't need to be ashamed of me .. I already said that it is important for me to see your photos. Please take my request seriously and send me your photo!

xxxxxx, I would like to get to know you better from the inside, because you seem very interesting to me, so I have a question for you: what qualities do you value in people most of all? In my opinion, honesty, loyalty, kindness, sincerity and understanding are very important to people. I also believe that trust is fundamental in any relationship. That is why I believe that there should be 100 trust between a man and a woman, they should be able to tell each other everything, share their joys and sorrows. If they have a problem, they should try to find salvation together. What do you think?

Now I would like to tell you how I see my future relationship. xxxxxx, I would like to have a normal relationship in the future. I do not want to quarrel over trifles. I don’t want to be alone with your friends or anyone else...
I don’t want to interfere with your hobbies. Do you understand? I think that if we act together, there will be harmony and understanding in our family. Do not you think so? Can't a man and a woman have common hobbies? I think they can! After all, the meaning of a married couple is that they divide everything into two parts. Right? For example, you will wash clothes... I will iron them.... You will buy groceries at home... I will cook food... We will go to the cinema. In a word - to be together in joy... and in sadness. I think everything is fine...

If you disagree, then tell me your opinion..

Vallentina

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 15:10:39 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

144817295-4065.jpg

144817295-4066.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:53 pm

..... from 2nd. DLB-Spam with new Emailaddress and new Story

Hello xxxxxx.

Dear xxxxxx, thanks you for your
letter.I am glad to that you have written to me. I shall hope that in the future, we shall be very
good friends, and can and more. I do not know what to tell in my first letter because I never got
acquainted through the Internet before. It - something new and unusual to me. But I shall try, write
good letters to you. Please not be too strict to my mistakes in words, the English language - not my
native language. But I Assume, that I know it well.

First of all, my name - valentina, as you to know. You can
name me as you like. I shall not be disappointed. To me of 33 years. My birthday on October, 10th.
My height 5,6. My weight 56 kg. I live in city Surgut. Surgut known city of Russia. Surgut - very much beautiful city but it is so cold. I have finished Surgut State Pedagogical University. My
formation consist of 3 levels: school, college, university. I studied within 17 years. All 17 years
I have studied the English language also. I have finished university in age 24. How to me gave with
a medal for excellent results during my studying. First three years after institute I worked as the teacher of Russian and the literature in an elementary school. It was very much interesting and in
the same time responsible. I was happy to give education and support to small children. Many things
depend on me during training. I live one, I have no neither children, nor the boyfriend, and I have
never been married. Sometimes I feel like very lonely in my house. Perhaps, for this reason I have
decided to get acquainted with you. I have the house, work, friends, but I cannot tell that I am
happy. Do you have any relatives? What is your family? Do you have many friends? I hope, that we
shall write many letters to each other. I am very pleased and grateful, that you have answered my
letter, because I resolute to try to get acquainted through the Internet only once. I never get
acquainted before in such a way. I cannot understand completely as it works because I have no
computer. I only beginner in work of the internet. I hope that you are interested in our dialogue,
as I. You can tell to me about all of you that you want. I shall be pleased to know all about your
life. I understand that tastes differ, but I hope, that my image will be pleasant for you. I hope,
that you will write to me soon. I thank you Beforehand.I will be waiting for your photo in the next
letter. I will also make new photos for you. If you are interested in our communication, then you
can tell me everything you want about yourself and your life. I will be very pleased to receive a
great letter from you. I am very interested to know how people live in another country. If you are
not interested in our communication or you do not have time for this, then you can immediately tell
me about it, then I will not disturb you. I think it's time to finish this letter. Sorry if this
letter is too big. I tried to be open with you and I hope that you will be open in communication
with me. Talk to you later.

Your valentina.

Received: from [172.17.0.23] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 14:45:46 +0200

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

191655784.jpg

193154055.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:05 pm

Hi xxxxx!

How are you doing? Hope you are fine? Thank you for your letter and your reply to me. Today I decided not to write you a big letter because I have urgent business. I hope that in the next answer I can write you more correctly. But I hope that my letter today will still bring you a little joy. With this letter I also want to wish you a great weekend!

Vallentina

Received: from [10.0.0.14] (178.176.174.184)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 15:32:35 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

237716367-5374.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:12 pm

.... she didn't take my slaps from yesterday ... .... I slaped her yesterday to concentrate of one Mail account and one Story ....

Hello, xxxxxx!

How you today? I hope that everything is good. I am also happy today because I have a letter from
you. I am very happy. Now I work, and I write letter to you. It is good that your letter to me has
appeared in my mailbox. Interest in communication - this is important. Tell me, do you have an
interest to communicate with me? I am currently interested to respond. Always a pleasure to talk
with a good man. Tell me, do you consider yourself a good person? I can say to myself that I can be
considered a good man. And so, I did not write to you about my family. I think that you has to know
about it. I was given birth also grown up in Surgut. Now I live here. I do not remember the father
because he did not live with us. I was grown up only by my mother. We were the best friends, us
there was very much a friend close to the friend. But my mother had cancer from a stomach, and she
died when I was 17 years old. It was awful and improbable. I could not understand it for a long
time. I was empty. Even now I remember the mother very often. You know that I had very happy
childhood. My mother and I entered the park together. We play together various games. We spoke very
much. Only through several years which I began to understand last time which she felt because I had
no father with me. But I got news from other people, the fact that it was no mistake of my mother.
My father (I cannot call him "father"), never loved my mother. Left me it lonely when it has studied
that my mother was a pregnant woman. It was very difficult for it to bring up me. We lived only its
tiny income. But we never complaining of our life we solved all problems together. But we were
happy. My mother always said me that I have to marry the person which I will love. After the death
of my mother I feel like very much one because at me no, not neither sisters, nor brothers. To be
more exact, I any any relatives. But I have the best friends. Elena and Masha. They are remarkable
girls. We can call us sisters because we are friends of more than 15 years, and we help each other.
I - assured absolutely, it if I ask Elena, Masha, to help me they will never refuse. Our relations
very much strong, time checked them. Recently, for entertainments I occupied with the drawing. I
remember children's dreams as I wanted become the artist. But, I did not begin to study at that
time. Now I desire to study it. I am employed with drawing in special art school. It very pleasantly
to me. I hope, you can once see my pictures. I send you photos with the best friends. I hope to you,
it will be pleasant to these photos. I will wait Your photo in the following letter also. I hope
that you will answer my letter. I also hope that you are interested in our communication. I I will
tell you more about my life in my following letters.

Sincerely yours, valentina...

Received: from [172.17.0.23] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 14:45:46 +0200

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

186778277.jpg

187808519.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:19 pm

Hi my dear xxxxx!

I really want you to write to me every day, because I enjoy communicating with you, getting to know you, talking about myself.. I think that you understand me in many things. It seems to me that I have known you for a long time and your thoughts are very close to mine.

Today I heard a story from my colleague, and this story happened to her. I asked why she had a bruise on her face and what happened to her ??? When I heard this story, I was just shocked. She said that she and her husband had a conflict. Her husband returned home drunk. He constantly resented something and reproached his wife. Their conflict escalated to a small fight. And her husband hit her in the face. This situation upset me very much. Today my colleague came to work in a very depressed mood. It was evident from her face that she had cried a lot yesterday. I tried to support her. She said she didn't know what to do now ??? It is possible that now they will have a divorce. After this incident, I was once again convinced that there are more and more men in Russia who do not appreciate those who are next to them. They do not appreciate those who truly love them. This makes me very sad. But I'm absolutely sure that you are never capable of that. From your letters,
I realized that you will always appreciate and sincerely love the woman who is always with you! She will be a goddess for you, and you will be her guardian angel. Am I right?

I was born in a simple working-class family and I do not remember a case when my parents swore in front of me. Of course, my parents had disagreements. I think that it happens to everyone, but my parents solved such issues without screaming and without hysteria. They just went to a separate room and there calmly solved their problems.

I think this is a good example. xxxxxx, do you think the same? I think that conflicts can be resolved without yelling and of course this should not be done in front of everyone. I want my future relationship not to have what happened to my colleague. As my mom says, "life is too short to swear." I think that mom is right! I hope you understand the meaning of my letter. I will be glad if you share your thoughts with me..

I am waiting for your response and photos!

Your Vallentina..

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 15:07:11 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

151111588-9513.jpg

174644307-2813.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”