It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <onigysika@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:52 pm

..... from E-Spam in german

I think that you and I will find hobbies in common ... I liked you right away and decided to write to you !! I ask you, write me your name and where do you live ??
How old are you full years ??? I want to think you will like my photos !! I think that there will be mutual sympathy between you and me ..
All women, regardless of age, are looking for a companion with whom to talk and discuss interesting topics. There is a lack of happiness and understanding in the world !! Every woman wants someone who cares and values ​​...
What do you think of my words? I want to tell you about my main wish !! I am looking for a good friend or just a pleasant conversation partner !! If you want a pleasant communication, write to me and tell me more about yourself!
I hope that I was not wrong about you and that you are a decent person .. All friends call me Ekaterina! I will look forward to your answer ..
It can happen that I cannot answer you immediately because I am busy at the moment !!! However, I will write to you later !! Please contact me..

Received: from [45.132.226.2] (helo=45.132.226.14) by 443441.cloud4box.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89)
Reply-To: schon <onigysika@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 12:50:58 +0300

VPN-Consumer-Network
Security Firewall Ltd.
Opfikon
Zürich
Switzerland

ZCksej-I7-E8-Q.jpg

Мария Книга from SP
https:/ /vk.com/id338003 ..... 480 Pics .... from Jan. 2009

https:/ /nebaz.ru/vk/id338003

https:/ /vklist.ru/user/uid338003

https:/ /vk-lyudi.ru/kniga-mariya-sankt-peterburg-338003.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:55 pm

..... once more in E-Spam in german with the same Pic

It seems to me that you and I have hobbies in common .. I liked you right away and decided to write to you! I ask you tell me your name and what place do you live?
What is your age?!? I hope you found my photos attractive. I think that mutual compassion will be between you and me!
All people of all ages are looking for someone to chat with and discuss interesting topics with! Life is not enough happiness and frankness. Everyone dreams of having someone who cares and values ​​..
What do you think of my words?!? I will tell you about my dream !!! I am looking for a good partner or just an interesting conversation partner! If you want a pleasant acquaintance, write to me and tell me more about your character ...
I hope that I will not be disappointed in you and that you are a decent person! I am Ecateryna !!! And I will be happy for your message !!
It may happen that I will not answer you immediately because I have little free time during this time .. However, I will answer you later! Please contact me!!

Received: from [45.132.226.2] (helo=45.132.226.14) by 443731.cloud4box.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: suss <onigysika@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 18:32:34 +0300
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Ekaterina; <mintikory@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:35 pm

..... from 419-Spam in spanish

Hi! How is your mood? I went on the internet last week!
I am looking for new communication. My friends name me Ecateriina. I hope you like my appearance !! I send you my new photo.
I received your address in a dating agency .. I am a kind, cheerful and positive woman .. I am almost 40 years old! I try to lead the healthy kind of life!
I am a confident girl, and I like to take the initiative !!
So I decided to write to you now .. You can ask me any questions. I am ready to answer any decent questions !!
I would like to meet a man, communicating with whom I can experience new emotions and sensations! I have
a good first opinion of you. I really hope that you are an educated and sensible man, and you will reciprocate.
I would like to have a nice talk with a good person. Please write me more about your interests and hobbies.
Why do you use the global network?
Are you also interested in new acquaintances too? If you are a proper, honest and good person, I will be happy to continue our knowledge. Please tell me something interesting about yourself! I will be delighted to hear something about your city.
In what region were you born and raised? How old are you?? I will be very grateful if you tell me your full name and send me your photograph !! How can I call you?
I will wait for your answer .. I don't know how to write big answers !! But I would like to leave a good first opinion about me!
I apologize in advance. I may not be able to answer you today. I don't always have the opportunity to go global. But I will try to answer you as soon as possible. Your new girlfriend Ecateryna ..

Received: from [45.86.203.113] (helo=45.86.203.105) by 443731.cloud4box.ru with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: Fascinantemente adorable <mintikory@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 00:22:19 +0300

PANQ-45-86-203-0
Role object for Panq B.V.
Luchthavenweg 81.221
5657EA
Eindhoven
NETHERLANDS

Dpa-OU9-k-XNE.jpg ..... 06.09.2017

Return to “Russian scammers”