It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anna; <ankakiss52@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anna; <ankakiss52@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:11 pm

Hello, my dear!
xxxxx, I want to tell you that my letter today is special. I think it may even surprise you. But I 'm sure you will be very pleased to know about it.

You know, I hesitated a long time before I start to write this letter. The fact that I was not sure that you can understand me wrong. I know it's silly, but I was very afraid. My dear, I can not be silent anymore. I think I need to tell you about my feelings, and not to hide them deep in themselves. You're a special person in my life.
I love you, xxxxx!!! Yes, I love you! You're the most amazing man I've met. You are very strong-willed, courageous, noble and honest. You have become a very important part of my life, but I am unable to touch you. I feel pain in my heart from the fact that I can not kiss you. I can not look into your eyes, feel the gentle touch of your hand. My beloved, I want to be with you! I am not interested in other men now. I want us to be together just you. You know, when I walk down the street, I'm trying to find you in a crowd of passers-by. I understand that this is stupid, because you are now thousands of miles away from me. In my heart there is hope for a meeting. You're a man, I dreamed of my whole life. I know that my feeling for you another brand new, it has appeared recently. But this feeling will grow with each new letter, with each new day. I am sure that this is the beginning of the biggest love, which has been in my life.
xxxxxxx, the distance that separates us, can not stop us. We'll be together and I do not doubt it now! I am ready to overcome these thousands of miles to find you.
My beloved, donate if you give me hope for reciprocity, which I can not claim? I would love for you to be able to answer me mutual feelings. I hope you're not going to treat my feelings with irony. I can not hide this feeling in my heart. I want you to know about everything that was happening in my mind. I never thought I could fall in love with a man I had never seen in real life. But it happened. Yes, I fell in love with you like a little girl. I think about you all the time, when I try to fall asleep while lying in my cold bed. I would really like you to lay next to me and warmed their warmth. You know, I'm really looking forward to our meeting, to take you by the hand, take a walk with you under the night sky. I need to feel your touch.
My dear, I am very thankful for our friendship. You changed my life and now I do not want to go back to the past. I am sure that we have a bright future. I'll try to make you the happiest man if you want it. Will you let me? I want to fill your life with new colors, new sensations. I want to see happiness in your eyes. I want to be with you!
I'll tell you my feelings, my soul, my heart. My dear, I hope you were happy to read this letter. Now you know about my love for you, I hope you was not shocked. I will wait for your answer with impatience.
I love you!
Your, Anna.

Received: from [45.144.31.102] ([45.144.31.102])
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 21:50:08 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
str. Nicolae Dimo, 23/3, office 32
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IMG-20210929-144736-105.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:41 pm

.... she don't read letter coz she continues with her daily Bla-Bla instead to come in her slipper

Hello, my beloved!
I was very happy when I saw your letter. I love you! I can no longer hide his feelings. I can only be happy with you. Trust me.

xxxxxx, I could not sleep last very long. I was thinking about you! I am very worried about how you'd react to
my last letter. Thank you for not having reacted to my feelings with irony. You know, when the city was plunged into darkness yesterday, I went to the window and stared at the sky. Have you ever noticed how beautiful the night sky can be? It was very romantic. I feel for you!
xxxxxx, my heart starts to beat faster when I think of you, filling the warm my loneliness. How do you do it?
How do you control my emotions, being thousands of miles away from me? I need you. I found my love, I do
not doubt it. I'm ready to break down any obstacles in my way to be with you. My dear, this is not just empty words. I'm ready to fight for our love. Our love story is just beginning. The day will come when we will be looking at the night sky together, and enjoy the sweet kisses. It is inevitable.
My beloved, I know that we met recently. It took very little time, and we never saw each other, but my heart does not deceive me. I have never felt such a great feeling in my heart. You won my heart, you won my heart, you're my knight! My mind says that you're the person I was looking for all my life. This is true. You caused a storm of emotions inside me. I can not cope with these emotions when I write you a letter. I just can not control the storm. You know, I've never had such a romantic woman, but you have changed me. How do you manage to do that? You're the most wonderful man in my life. The man, whom I had never seen in real life,
but who can control me. You're a magician! I love you!
xxxxxx, I told my friend Elena that I confessed my feelings to you! She was very surprised when I found out about it. I told her about everything that happens to me, and she looked at me with wide eyes. I saw how strong was her surprise. But she supported me in spite of her shock. She said that I did the right thing.
I should not hide
my love. You know, its support was very important to me. I am grateful to her for that.
My dear, my work is going well, without any changes. My mother is doing well too! I have not talked to her about my feelings, but I'll tell her about it in the near future. I am sure she will support me too.
I end my letter, but I will wait for your answer.
Kiss!
With love,Anna.

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 02:12:39 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IMG-20210929-144731-976.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:21 pm

Hello, my xxxxx! Sorry that I disappeared for such a long time, I just can't answer you, I had things to do at work and in my family, but right now I was able to find an opportunity to answer
I was waiting for your letter! Thank you for not forgetting about me. My mood lifted up to heaven, when I see that you wrote to me.

xxxxxx, sometimes I think about how I used to be able to live without your letters. I devoted a lot of time my work, spending time with my mother, my friends. My life was pretty normal, I lived measured. I went with the flow and not try to change my life. You know, I often visited the thoughts of love, but I was trying to drive away these thoughts. I did not want to suffer again, because you know how painful it was to me when I was betrayed. I just was not ready for a new relationship. Gradually, I began to realize that the time goes forward.
I began to realize that I feel lonely. My friend advised me to use the internet dating. And then I found you, my beloved!
I'm so glad you came into my life. My heart is full of joy and tenderness. You know, every time I think of you,
I feel that my heart is ready to explode from too much sense. I think you know what I mean, if you're feeling the same thing. I like to read new messages about your life, learn new things about you. Can I trust you completely, it's true! I know that we met recently, but I trust you. I know you're a good person. I think that our relationship will continue to grow unless we trust each other.
xxxxx, it seems to me that the dream of my life come true. I found the man I was looking for all my life. You are very far away from me now, but I hope we'll meet soon. I know that our meeting is only in our hands. I'm ready to fight for the relationship. I hope you will not give up either. I think about you every day! What a pity that I can not touch you, kiss you. My beloved, I have no words to describe how much I love you. No words can express my feelings for you. I can not express my feelings in a letter, because it is difficult. My letter is only the tip of the iceberg. My love is much more than you can imagine. You can read my letter, you can see my pictures, but you can not feel me. You'll know how much I love you just the time of our meeting. I am very glad that you came into my life.
I finish writing now.
Kiss! Anna.

Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 01:46:47 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IMG-20210929-144728-806.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:32 pm

Hello, my beloved!
I love you! I decided to start my letter with these words exactly, because I do not want you to forget about it. My heart belongs to you!

My Love, you have this power over me. You're in my heart and in my head. You make me smile. xxxxxx, I want
to fall asleep in your arms, to wake up from the warm breath. I want to watch a movie, resting his chin on
your chest to breathe in the smell of your body. I want you to hold me when I'm cold. I want to walk around
the house in your shirt, and cook you breakfast in the morning. I want to make love to you at night. My beloved, I think this is the real happiness. Am I so much want? I just love you and want us to be together as soon as possible. I constantly think about the day when we can meet you. You think about it?
I'd like to spend our first night together. We'd made love all night long, and would stay until the next morning. But, I would like us to have a romantic dinner before our first night of love. Then we walk in the evening city that you could show me all the most beautiful places. And when we become cold, then we go home to give each other an unforgettable night. I know you would have wanted it. xxxxxx, you're the greatest love of my life.
I love and receive love in return. Thousands of miles between us, that will soon disappear, and we will be able to see each other. I know that I love you, and it will always be so. I would like to convey my love for you over that distance. I wish you could feel my support.
I am thankful that I found you in this world. My heart tells me that I will be with you. I am sure that we will find the most happy future. My heart can not deceive me. I always said I wanted to find true love. And, you know, my search is over! I found you. I do not doubt it. This is only the beginning of our journey, but I'm sure everything is still ahead. My dear, we'll meet again, we'll be together. Our meeting is the most important event that will happen very soon. Please believe me. Our virtual communication means a lot to me, but we will not talk on the Internet forever. Do you agree with me?
I end my letter. I miss you! I really want to get to know you more, I think we can meet even in the future, but we need to get to know each other better, so let's talk more here.
Kiss!
With love, Anna.

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 16:25:22 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IMG-20210929-144721-711.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:08 am

Hello, my dear man!
I get real pleasure when I talk to you ! I said that this feeling is indescribable, because the feeling is indescribable. I love you!

xxxxxx, In my heart there is something unimaginable to the point where I fell in love with you! My heart has lost peace, and never again will not rest. You are in my heart and my mind constantly. Please do not ever leave me, and I promise you I will never leave you. Please do not forsake me, and not to alienate never, I just want to be happy with you. I found you, now I do not want to lose. You know, I was looking for you, I waited for you, but fate introduced us just now. All my life I spent in my search for happiness, and now my search is over. I would very much like to meet you, and I think I'm ready for that. I'd like to kiss you while you sleep. I would want to wake you with my kisses in the morning to wake you the happiest man in the world. xxxxxx, You're the brightest person in my life. My sun! I like wandered in darkness all the time, but now you are the light in my way. My journey to you. We'll meet again, we'll be together. I love you!
My beloved, I need to throw out my feelings that overwhelm me. Otherwise, I just go crazy with an overabundance of emotions that happen in my heart. My head is filled with thoughts of you, you are always and everywhere with me. My heart belongs only to you now. my small and fragile heart is only in your hands. I hope that you will take care of it.
My love is growing stronger day by day! Our life is so fast. In a world of so many events happening every day as storms, hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, fires, volcanic eruptions, avalanches and much more. I'm not afraid of anything now, because I have you. I think I deserve happiness, because I'm tired of suffering. My dear, I just want to be a happy woman. It seems to me that I can be happy now, with you. What do you think about this? You'll find a place for me in your life? I would love to become a part of you to take at least a small corner in your heart. Mark, you'll take my heart if you leave me. You took my life, because without you my life will once again be dull and drab. Please do not let me miss you. Your letters are the only way to keep in touch now, and I'd really like you to never stop writing me. But, we'll meet again one day. We just have to believe it.
You see that my letter today, was not large, but very emotional. I just want to show you how much you matter to me. I want to be with you.
I wish you a pleasant day.
With love, Anna.

Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 23:56:40 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IMG-20211006-115353-529.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:22 pm

Hello, my love!
xxxxx, yesterday before going to bed I was thinking about our letters. I remembered my first letter to you.
You know, I smiled when she remembered that. I was very scared when I wrote my first letter to you, because
I am a very modest woman. I have never communicated on the Internet, so I don't even know how to do it.
You know, you get very worried when you wait for your answer. Why? I cannot answer this question. Probably because it was the first time, and you are from another country. I have no friends in other countries. In any case, quite a long time has passed since my first letter to you, but our relationship has reached a different level. I could not imagine this even in the wildest fantasies. My beloved, in this short period of time, I realized that you are the man of my dreams. Yes, I'm afraid I am not such comparisons, because I am sure that you will never disappoint me.
Well, I will praise you in all my letters. I don't want you to fall asleep out of boredom reading my letter (smiles). I just want you not to forget what changed my life forever! I would like to meet you, and I know you want it too. xxxxx, when I close my eyes, you are by my side. I open my eyes and you disappear. Do you know what I want? I want you to stand in front of me when I open my eyes. I really want it ...
Dear, I want to tell you about a funny incident that happened yesterday in my apartment. I made myself some tea and was about to go to another room to watch TV before bed. But I hesitated and spilled tea on myself. Fortunately, the tea was not hot and I was not burnt. My clothes got wet and I had to change. I would like you to be with me at the moment. Wish we laugh at this fun event. You know, I looked very stupid then. I want to share all the happiest moments of my life, I want to share with you, and sad moments too. We can enjoy life together, we can grieve together. I want us to be able to support each other, to be able to laugh together.
You know, it's that simple. It is very easy to be happy and we will become happy.
xxxxx, I hope my story made you smile. I would like to see you smile. I would give a lot for that. I am finishing my letter, but I will think of you. I hope you think of me too.
I love you!Your Anna.

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 00:21:30 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IMG-20211008-143008-337.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:39 pm

Hello, my dear!
My spirits rose again when I saw your letter. Your words warmed me, warmed my heart.
xxxxxx, I am very much sleep tonight because I thought a lot about you. I would love for us to be together!
I would like to sleep with you, to feel your hot hugs, your kisses.
You know, I read your letter, and I understand that you will never hurt me. My heart tells me that you're a very nice person. I think that a lot in common between us, we are getting closer and closer. And I love you! I'm tired of being lonely, I'm tired of being miserable. I do not want to spend the rest of my life alone, without you. Our spiritual intimacy becomes more and more every day, but what do you think about physical intimacy? What do you think about our meeting? I thought about it all last night, but I do not know how to tell you this. I'd love to see you! And your city, your country. My beloved, I want to ask you a direct question. Do you want to meet me? You want me to come to you? You know, I still have a lot of questions about our meeting. I will ask you these questions in my next letter, but first you must give me the answers to the questions I asked today. xxxxxx, I will be waiting for your answers. I hope you take it seriously.
My dear, my beloved, I'm tired of being alone, I do not want to be miserable. I found you, I was looking for you for a long time. I came to you all my life. My journey has not been easy, but the search ended. We have to make only one step. I want to build a serious relationship with you, and only you. I miss you. I will pray to the fate that she gave us a chance to be together. I love you, and I know that my feelings are mutual. I can feel it. My heart can not deceive me.
You know, I'll wait for your next letter with great impatience. I'll be waiting for your answer, because it will be very important answers that can change our lives. xxxxxx, I hope you're ready to change your life too. We can not continue our dialogue endlessly. Perhaps it is time to act, it is time to take serious steps. My dear, I hope you're ready for the many questions that I will ask you, because this is very serious for me. And I am ready to answer any of your questions, too, because I never had secrets from you. So, I will be waiting for your answers.
Please write me a letter as soon as possible.
I love you, xxxxxx!
Kiss!
Your, Anna.

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 22:57:35 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

photo-2021-10-10-00-53-59.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:27 pm

Hello my dear, my xxxxxx!
How pleased I am to call you that, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. xxxxxx, my dear, I am delighted to read your letter, your letter, which I look forward to with great impatience. Your letters bring bright colors to my gray life! And only your words can warm my heart. You know, sometimes it seems to me that if I had not read your letter, I could not think of anything but your letter. xxxxxx, Which became dear and close for me in a relatively short period of time. I remember the very first time when we met and I wrote you my first letter.
It was a beautiful day! These memories fill my soul with warmth. But at the same time, it becomes unbearably painful that you are not here with me. My darling, it really hurts ... I want us to be filled with each other's
arms and warm each other with our warmth. I want you to wake me up early in the morning with a gentle touch, whisper beautiful words to me. I really want it! I want a man next to me who would call me his favorite, hug me and guide me. I'm sorry that the distance separates us, and I would gladly overcome this distance! xxxxxx, what a pity I don't have wings. I would fly to you now, and our separation would be over forever. If you were here with me now, I would never let you go. I would hug you and whisper to you all the words I want to say. There is so much I want to tell you, but I have no opportunity. I do not know why, but I want to be close to you as soon as possible, to feel your warmth, a gentle touch to your gaze. This is the biggest desire I have right now. My heart is tired of being alone. I want our hearts to beat in rhythm. My prince, I promise you that I will do my best to be by your side!
You know, darling, I've been thinking about you a lot lately. You are always on my mind. But I want more,
I want us to be together. From the moment we started talking about our meeting, my heart beat faster and harder. It's so exciting that I forget about all these moments. I am completely immersed in my dreams. Do you know what these dreams are for? I think you know. I only dream of you and our meeting. But, xxxxxx, I have to ask this question, do you really want to meet me? Do you want me to always be by your side, so that I am only yours? This is a very important question. Please take this matter very seriously, because human senses are not toys. Our meeting is a very important and difficult step not only for me, but also for your life. I want both of
us to be ready for this step. I want us to be happy!
Darling, do you know what my visit will mean to you? I want to start a family with you, I want to have a beloved husband. I will give you all my affection, all my warmth and care. xxxxxx, I want to be with you until the end of my days! Maybe this is a stupid idea, but I dream about it. Are you ready for this? Do you want to start a family with me?
xxxxxx, I want you to understand the seriousness of my attitude towards you. If I come to you, I will lose a lot. This is a great price that I would have to pay for our love to be close to you, but I know that I will be happy only with you. I will lose my job, I will lose friends whom I have known for many years. But the most important thing is that I leave my mother here. My mom and you are the two most important people to me. She gave me life, it brought me. You know, she did everything for me, and I am very grateful to her for that. No words can express the warmth that I feel for my mother. This is really important to me. But if you really want, I will come to you, and I have to pay this price. You have no idea how difficult it would be for me, because I am leaving the house in which I grew up. I will leave my homeland. I will do it for you, for our love. My beloved, now do you know how strong my feelings for you are? I can not live without you! I am ready to take this important step in my life just for you.
My dear, I hope I didn't scare you with my words. I will not be able to live the way she used to live. I need you!
I can not live without you! xxxxxxx When do you want to meet me? I am ready to come to you! I want this more than anything!
xxxxx, I want you to understand how important this is to me. I've always been honest with you and never played the game. Now it was a very important stage in our life, we must be ready for it.
I am finishing my letter. Hope you write to me soon. I miss you.
With love, Anna!

Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 01:26:27 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:46 pm

.... I told her to stop now this daily question if we want to meet .... she ask again

Hello, my love!
What a joy to read your new message. xxxxxx, honey, I miss you. All my thoughts were only about you. You came into my life and I lost track of time. I do not see what is happening in the world, I do not pay attention to anyone. I need you. xxxxxx, I feel your love, despite the distance that separates us now. Your confidence gives me strength and helps me on lonely and cold evenings. You know, my mom was so happy for me when I told her that we wanted to meet you. You know, when I talk about you to my mom, I can't hold back my emotions. Sometimes I feel like crying, but these are tears of joy. I found you in this world and you found me. Now everything else has faded into the background for me, but you have become important to me. You gave me happiness that I never had. You gave me hope! You know, sometimes it seemed to me that I would never find his soul mate, but how much I was wrong. Fate gave you to me, and you made me very happy. I'm afraid to imagine what will happen to me when I see you. I think I could not hold back the tears. My favorite, I am a very emotional person, and I am not used to hiding my emotions.
I love you! My love is growing day by day. I feel unbearable sadness when I am in my empty apartment in the evening. I miss you! Your love makes me happy and smiles at life. You know, now I can look into the future without fear that I will be unhappy all my life. Now I have you. xxxxxx, even your letters make me happy. I think that when you touch me, I will become the happiest woman on this planet. I am not kidding. My heart skips a beat in anticipation of your every letter. I love you, xxxxxx...
You know, I was happy to read that you really want our meeting. It was very important for me. I wrote my letter to the past and was afraid that you would refuse our meeting. I was stupid ...
You love me, you want to be with me. This is really important to me. I want to be with you forever! You know,
I consulted with my mother about us, our meeting. I told her that you want to meet me in order to start a family. My mom loves me, so she supported me. She sees my eyes shine when I talk about you. She sees my smile when I talk about you. She understands that true love lives in my heart! Love you. She wants us to meet. Mark dear, I hope that in the future I can introduce you to mom. I'm sure you will like it. I told her about you. She knows you as well as I know you. I can't hide anything from my mom.
You know, we consulted and decided that I need to contact a travel agency. I want to start planning our meeting, I want to see you. I don't want to wait for another. I am ready for this, I am ready to overcome this great distance for you. I want to see you!
My dear, would you like to know your opinion? Do you want me to go to a travel agency? Tomorrow I'll go to the agency and find out all the information I need. When I find out all the information, then in the next letter I will tell you about it. I want you to know that.
My beloved, I miss you very much. I just want you. I really miss ...
I will wait for your reply.
Love, Anna.

Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 23:07:26 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:26 pm

Hello my xxxxxx!
You can't even imagine how glad I am to write to you again, I'm sorry that it comes out again, so you miss my letters, but you know that I have a lot to do and I'm busy, I try to do everything to get one step closer to you and try to be in time everywhere , I know that you, my beloved, will understand me and you will not be very angry with your princess. I kiss you right on the lips, my love, I really missed you! I really want to feel you next to me! I imagined that I was next to you now, that you hug me. I dreamed of our first romantic dinner, our first night together. My dear, I can say that you have radically changed my life forever. You gave me happiness that I never had.
My dear yesterday after work I took an hour off early and visited a travel agency. Now I will tell you the details about this.
I spoke with the manager at a travel agency. He was a very polite person who told me all the information about traveling to your country. He asked many questions in order to find the best option for our meeting. I answered all her questions, told her that I want to meet with you. I probably shouldn't have told her about it, but I think it's not a problem. My beloved, unfortunately, the manager at the agency did not tell me the information about the ticket because it depends on the airport and the airline and advised me to leave it for later, most importantly, she said that first of all I should think about the documents and obtaining a visa. She said that ticket prices are constantly changing, so it doesn't make sense to talk about a ticket now. I can buy a ticket later, when my documents are ready, but the trip will cost me about $ 2,000, which is a lot of money. The paperwork takes only one week. It's very fast! If you start the paperwork now, then according to plan in 2 weeks we will be able to see each other! I can't even believe it, I couldn't help smiling when I found out!
I'll talk to my mother, I won't be able to pay for the trip myself, I will have to save money ...
The ticket must be bought after I complete the documents. I need a medical certificate, all my documents to apply for a visa.
The cost of all documents will be about $ 460.
xxxxxx, I really want to be with you now. I want us to become a family, to start planning our future. I cannot get these thoughts out of my head! My dear, I have some money, but I have to pay the rent for my apartment this month. I can't live on the street, so I have to pay rent and pay bills. I could still try to come to an agreement with the landlady of the apartment, perhaps it will be possible to return the money for the days that I will not live and will leave for you whenever it is. You know, this is a very difficult situation for me now. But I will try to find a solution to this problem, I will try to find this money for us. I wanna be with you! And I am ready to do everything to make my dream come true. I really want to come to you. You know, I'm trying to imagine what you are doing at this moment. I hope you think of me too. It’s very nice to know what you think of me. xxxxxx, I'm very cold here without you, I feel lonely. Time seems to stand still, I miss you, my dear. You are always on my mind! I hope you have the same feeling. I want to start a family with you! Our family will be the happiest,
I will put all my efforts into this. You will be king and I will be your queen. My king, do you really want this? Maybe what scares you or your interest in being with me disappears because of my difficulties? Forgive me that it's so hard with me, it's not my fault that my homeland is so delicate from you, I would give everything to know you for a long time and be with you and not have these problems with the flight. We will definitely be together. I have no doubt about it. My heart Belongs to you!
Please write what you think about my visit to the travel agency. Do you agree with my plan? It is very important for me to know your opinion. You are my man and I will always listen to your opinion.
I love you, xxxxxx!
Your queen Anna!

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 23:56:05 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:32 pm

Hello, my beloved!
xxxxxx, I often can not sleep at night in the last days, because I'm waiting for our meeting. I know you want to meet me too. Here in Russia, far away from you, I am very lonely and cold. I would like you to be warmed me with its warmth. I would like you to hold me every day. I would like for you to press your body. My dear, I'm glad you liked my past writing. I really want to make this dream come true. Our first meeting, our first sex, our first trip, our first dinner! I look forward to these events with great excitement in the shower. I love you, xxxxxx! My life changed from that moment when I found you. Every day, I imagine that you're near me. I can imagine how you kiss me like a caress my naked body. Oh, how much I want it all.
My beloved, the fate made me the happiest woman when introduced me to you. You're like an angel who came down from heaven, that gives me happiness. You know, I never let any quarrel between us and disagreement. I'm ready for you to be the best wife, if you want it. I love you! And I want you to be happy too. My dear, I can not imagine what will happen to me if I suddenly lose you. I hope it will never happen. I want to live and to love you forever, never to part with you. xxxxxx, forgive me that I'm again gave vent to my fantasies. I hope you do not get bored when you read about it. I would very much like to see in your eyes now, and see what happens in your soul. It seems to me that the truth can be found in the man's eyes. I am sure that your eyes will tell me about your feelings.
My dear, I know that we are very far from each other now, but soon that will change. We'll be together soon! I'll show you how to know how to love a woman who still lives in true love. You're the best man in the world, and I'll always be only yours. When we're together, I'll feel safe. I'll be the princess, which will safeguard a true knight. Will you protect me? I know you will. I really miss you, my beloved...
I love you! And I'll love you forever, because you gave me true happiness. I want to see you smile when you're meeting me. This smile is the best gift for me. I do not need expensive jewelry, expensive accessories. All I want is your smile. You're the only man who is there for me. I am very sad that we are not together in this moment, we can not make love. But everything will change soon! We will be together very soon! I do not doubt it!

I end my letter, but I will wait for your answer.
With love, Anna.

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 00:51:05 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:19 pm

Hello my beloved!
xxxxxx, only you deserve all my declarations of love, because you know how much I love you. Yes, how bad it is that we are so far from each other now. But I'm sure that everything will change. Have a little more patience.
My dear, you are the most beautiful, the kindest, the most gentle and the most caring. I will never tire of telling you that you are the best man in the world. My love makes me stronger, I am ready to fight for our love. But your love takes me to heaven. Your warm letters, your words, your feelings are so sincere and so strong. They give me even more strength, I feel like the happiest woman! Love is a source of happiness for us! I want this source to never run out.
I can't wait to hug your strong shoulders, breathe in your scent, feel your warmth. I'm afraid that I might just die of an overabundance of happiness at this moment. You have been in my heart since my first letter. You found the key to my heart, you opened my heart and my feelings broke free. My heart belongs only to you now. I hope that you will always protect my heart. I know that you will never break my heart, because it is in the safest hands. I love you! I will always love you!
I am very bored here, I want to meet you as soon as possible. I only think about you. I know that I can no longer live without you. I need you to be there. xxxxxx, people cannot live without air, without water, without food. And I cannot live without you. I want to see you! I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. You know, there was a great feeling in my heart that only you could awaken. I do not know how you did it, but you succeeded in something that no one else has succeeded.
My dear, I miss you very much. I have to finish this letter, but I will think of you. I will think about our meeting, and dream about our first night. I want you by my side…
Love, Anna!

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 16:21:06 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:36 pm

Hi xxxxxx ! I sent you a letter a few days ago, and I never got an answer from you. Did something happen to you ??? Or don't you just want to talk to me? I will wait for an answer from you!)
Anna.

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 16:23:08 +0300

PQ-HOSTING
PQ HOSTING S.R.L.
P.Q. Hosting NOC
Chisinau
Republic of Moldova

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Irina; <irinkavlas3@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:11 pm

..... from E-Spam

Good day to you! I'm Irina. I thought about where to start our acquaintance and what to tell about me. I am not sure if you are found for a serious relation, but I wanna to build a family, I am already an adult and I am thinking about my future. But now I can`t concentrate on my thoughts because I am a little worried. This is my first familiarity with a guy on the Internet. But I think our communication will be pleasant. Now in this world there are many deceitful people, many deceived and deceitful hearts. I was betrayed by my beloved man, for more than a year I could`t forget him with my heart. I live in Rostov, our men have a very complex character, many drink and raise their hands to their wives or lovers. I think there is no such thing in other countries ... I could`t find myself a man, it is difficult for me to get in touch with a man whom I do not know, so do not judge me strictly by one email. I am an ordinary girl from Rostov, I love home and everyday life. I wanna to find a loyal and devoted guy with whom I will spend the rest of my days. I would like you to send some of your pictures. I love sincerity and truth. I'm sending you my picture and I hope that you will like it :) I will be looking forward to your message on my E-mail: irinkavlas3@gmail.com

Received: from unknown (HELO 159.48.55.80) (lutz.siegmund@versanetonline.de@[159.48.55.80])
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 12:58:13 +0300

WORLDSTREAM
WORLDSTREAM DBM
Industriestraat 24
2671CT NAALDWIJK
The Netherlands

Return to “Russian scammers”