It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:02 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Natalya; <nataly.natalia884@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:02 pm

---- she appeared today in my DMF-Mailaccount, don't know her and I don't have any "Natalya" in my DMF-List.

Hello xxxxx. I have received your letter and I am very pleased. sorry it took me a very long time to answer your messages. I lost my phone, I had to buy a new one. Well, it's okay. haven't you forgotten me?) I would like to know you better. Tell me about yourself. If it's not difficult for you, send me some of your photos. I want to see you in the photo! My English is not very good, but I hope you understand me well. Now I will tell you a little about myself. My name is Natalya (Natasha for short). I am now 31 years old, my birthday is June 11th. I have never been married. I have no children. I live in Russia. In the city of Krasnoyarsk. Have you heard of this city ?
! It is very cold here in winter, but summer goes by like everyone else. I live with my parents in a three-room apartment. I have an older brother, he lives separately. His name is Denis. He is 39 years old. He already has his own family and children. I also have a younger brother, his name is Nikolai, he is 14 years old. I love my brothers very much! I work in a construction company, my profession is an accountant! I really like my job, I have been doing it since I was 25. Do you work ? What is your profession? I am educated in the profession of "master of accounting"! My height is 169 cm. Weight is 56 kg. I am sending you some of my photos so that you know me better. What else do you want to know about me ?? Ask me. I will answer all your questions! I hope I can get a letter from you very soon. I hope you like me :) I am a very open and sincere person. I do not like lies .. I hope you are an honest and sincere person! Natasha...

Received: from [10.10.0.6] ([31.184.204.10])
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 16:55:48 -0400

GCL-CUSTOMER-Krasnoyarsk
G-Core Labs Customer assignment
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

img-105.jpg

img-140.jpg

img-44.jpg

img_142.mp4
https://sendvid.com/p4g8oi50
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Natalya; <nataly.natalia884@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:34 pm

Hey. Again, I am very happy to receive a letter from you. I hope you are in a good mood today. I hope you enjoyed my photos. Today I will send some more of my photos. And I will wait for your photos! How do you ? How was your day? What did you do today ? Tell me honestly, do you like me? Now let's talk more about ourselves! I like to cook. My mother taught me how to cook since childhood. Now I am 30 years old and I cook very tasty! I will send you some pictures of my dishes. I cooked them a few days ago. I hope you enjoy it! Tell me you love to eat and your favorite dishes. My favorite dishes are Russian soup Borsch, Russian soup Solyanka, pasta with meat, I like to cook sushi and rolls! I prefer Asian food! I love dishes like funchoz and wok. Do you know such food? Do you like it when a girl cooks tasty. Is this important to you? I am very ambitious. My house is always clean and comfortable! I can clean for hours. I do not like dirt and rubbish. In people, I appreciate kindness, honesty and sincerity. As for men, I love men who are calm, sincere, and not deceiving. I need an adult and experienced man. In a past relationship, my partner was 2 years younger than me. At first I thought it was very good, but then I realized that it was my mistake. Young men between the ages of 20 and 35 do not know what they want in the future. They like to walk, cheat on their girls, beat girls and always cheat. Therefore, I firmly decided that I would look for a man who would be much older than me and more experienced than me, who would know what he wants from life and from his girlfriend .. I hope you know what you want to find! I do not like to play .. I do not need games .. I am already an adult and I need a serious relationship, I need a family, I need a husband! I am here to find my love for the rest of my life. And it doesn’t bother me that you are older than me. I have already explained to you what I value in people and men! And these values ​​are most often found in men over 40 years old. Therefore, I write to you and do not ask if it bothers me that you are older than me. No and no again! Do not disturb! Love for all ages. This is a Russian proverb! Now I have to go and meet my girlfriend. I look forward to your letter. I hope to get answers to my questions and your photos. Yours Natasha!

Sent from Mail on iphone

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 12:39:44 -0400

GCL-CUSTOMER-Krasnoyarsk
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:28 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx!!! Yes, I heard about American football, my brother watches it a lot. it is very good that you look after your figure; it is very important to go in for sports in our life. I like watching tennis, volleyball.
I also go to the gym periodically, but I run every 3 days a week in the morning. I hope your day is good. How
do you ? What is your mood ? After I read your message, my mood improved! I am glad that our communication and acquaintances continue. Honey, I want to tell you more about my family. My mother's name is Catherine, she is 60 years old. She is a very kind woman. She loves me and my brother very much .. I also love her very much! If you were my boyfriend, you would really like her. I'm sure of it! My dad is very strict. My dad’s name
is Alexander, he is 68 years old. Until the age of 18, he forbade me to walk with boys. It made me study well!
I am very glad that he raised me so much! All my friends, at the age of 18, drank alcohol and smoked cigarettes. But not me. And I'm proud of it. At 18, I graduated from high school and went to university. At 23,
I graduated from university and went to work, I would not say that it was a serious job, but I worked as a seller in a store! Then I went to work in my profession. For 5 years now I have been working as a professional. It is very good! Our team is very friendly and fun. We are one big team! I really love my dad, thanks to him I am such a sweet and sweet girl! We are very close-knit family. On weekends we go to the grandparents in the village. Therefore, often these days I’m not connected to the Internet there. They live 70 kilometers from the city and there is no internet. They have a big house, a big bathhouse. It is very nice and comfortable. There is a beautiful nature! I always like it there. So I usually spend my weekend there. If you were next to me, we would definitely go there. We would soar you in the baths, ski, admire the forest, and at night look at the beautiful stars in the sky! Here they are very noticeable! Every star and even the Milky Way .. In general, it is very beautiful here .. In the future I dream of living in my own home! On the street there was a large garden with vegetables and fruits .. This is my dream .. I hope that someday it will come true! Maybe you ask me why
I can’t find a guy in my country!? I will answer this question! Russian guys are very drunk, they are inadequate! They can get drunk and beat their girls .. They don’t want to work! They like to lie on the couch and watch football or hockey .. They do not like their girls. They are only interested in sex .. They don’t give gifts, they don’t give affection and care .. They very rarely kiss their girls .. And in the company of their friends they can insult their girls to show their strength .. This is unbearable. From the age of 18 I had 2 guys. This relationship was terrible. The first relationship ended because my boyfriend did not love me and beat me. And the second, because my boyfriend drank heavily and came home drunk and could beat and force me .. I remember that terribly !! And since then, I promised myself that I will never again look for a guy in my city or country. My friends have almost everything in one situation .. There are guys who are very good! And how to find them ?? But what if I get the same thing again as before ... So, here I am! Therefore, I communicate with you! Therefore, I begin to feel for you .. I hope you understand me! I do not like conflicts. I do not like to quarrel and scream! I love peace and friendliness .. I love LOVE, HONEST, CARE .. I am a very gentle and gentle girl ..
I want to find my other half and the rest of my life to spend in happiness and harmony .. I think that you are such a person ! I really like you, as well as externally and internally (spiritually) .. I hope for reciprocity .. Hug and kiss! Your natasha ..

Sent from Mail on iphone

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 13:41:26 -0400

GCL-CUSTOMER-Krasnoyarsk
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx !!! How dare she cheat on you, before the event of her whole life. I never understand such people who cheat on their loved ones, regardless of whether it is a man or a woman, if you choose a person, then this person should be for the rest of your life. And people should be faithful to each other because this is a family and a family should live without lies. Please accept my sincere condolences. You are great for not forgetting about your loved ones. This is very commendable in our time. I am very glad that you have wonderful people who are worried about you, it is very cool and pleasant when someone thinks about you, I think it is priceless. I hope you have a good day. I'm right ?? I forgot to tell you a couple of facts about myself ... I can drive a car, and many people say that I can do it cool. In fact, at the very beginning I was very afraid to drive a car, but then I got used to it and now I can be called a real wholesale lady at the wheel! :) I don't have my own car, usually I take my father's car, since he is no longer so young ... By the way, the first time I got behind the wheel under his leadership, I never forget such moments ... Can you imagine that day my car stalled 6 times :) Do you have a driver's license and a car? I also wanted to ask you have any animals? I have a favorite animal, this is my cat, her name is Nika. Do you like pets ?? Do you have any favorite pets? I think these are our little brothers. I like animals a lot! I have never been indifferent to them. I, even when I was little, always helped them. We have a lot of homeless cats and dogs in Russia! Therefore, there was always someone to feed in the yard !! It's such an interesting story. I would also like to ask you. What's your favorite movie and your favorite music track? I really like the movie "1 + 1". man and sick, rich man. Our society has recently split into rich and poor! In particular, such a division occurs in Russia .. And this film shows that all people are equal and can find a common language with each other .. I really like this film .. The first time I watched it, I cried .. I also love the Hatiko movie! Every time I look at it, I cry all night .. And these are sincere tears .. This film makes a strong impression on me! I really love animals and people .. I do not like wars and rallies .. I already told you that I love peace and friendship! And you ?? Every day I have more and more strong feelings for you! I think about you a lot .. You don't go out of my head !! Send some of your photos. I want to see you and dream of you .. I will wait for your answer! I hug and passionately kiss .. Your Natasha!

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 11:10:59 -0400

GCL-CUSTOMER-Krasnoyarsk
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

img-170.jpg

...... Cat pic + Video not necessary to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:14 pm

..... I never send Photos!

Hello my dear ! your father is a real man, I read and I was very afraid for you, despite the fact that it was a very long time ago, your father is a real hero, he was not taken aback and did everything to save you, despite the fact that he could die. I am very glad that you were raised by such a hero. Much to my surprise, I didn't have such serious stories)) Great photos .. I am very glad that you sent me photos.
I really miss you when I'm at work. Today I want to send you a photo with my friends. These are my childhood friends. In the first photo of Kate and in the second photo of Masha(dark hair). I love them very much ... When it’s hard for me, I go to visit them, and they help me ... They help me to find peace and tranquility ... I don’t feel alone with them .. Do you have such friends? ? Show me them and tell them about them .. I think you have a lot of real friends !! And if not, then I hope that you will find friends who will be in joy and trouble with you ... And they know that you have become a very close person to me. And if you have any problems, you can contact me, and I will be happy to help you .. I hope for reciprocity !! During these days of communication, you have become a very dear person to me .. I worry and worry about you !! When you do not answer for a long time, I start to worry !! By the way, my friend Kate works as a travel agent at a travel agency !! She knows English very well and therefore went to work in the tourism sector. Sometimes I practice with her in learning English. When she found out that I was talking with you, she started helping me translate some words that I don’t understand .. She is a very nice girl, and she promised me that in the summer she will find us cheap trips to the sea. She has vacations in August and if she keeps her word, we will fly to the Black Sea for free! I love her .. I have never been to the sea! I have never been abroad! I dream of visiting another country and visiting the sea .. And where have you been ?? What countries have you been to ?? What sea were you on .. And do you like to travel ?? I hope that you are not offended by me, that I always ask so many questions. I already miss your letter .. I'm waiting for your reply !! Your Natasha .. Kiss and hug !!

Sent from Mail on iphone

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 11:10:59 -0400

GCL-CUSTOMER-Krasnoyarsk
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

img-190.jpg

img-7.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:42 pm

Hello, I apologize for all the time you corresponded with, it was not me. my page was hacked in a place with a google drive. scammers began to write to foreigners. When I didn't know English, I guide you through an interpreter. Strangers began to write to me and said that I was a swindler. I apologize again, but I had no goal of getting to know you, the whole story was not me.

:-o :shock: :-o :shock: :thinking: :thinking:

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 15:43:26 -0400

GCL-CUSTOMER-Krasnoyarsk
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

Return to “Russian scammers”