It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nataliya; <nataltidy@gmail.com/Rayanabrainy@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:55 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

I want to get to know you. I am writing from my friend's mail. My name is Nataliya, and I am 37 years old. here is my mail: nataltidy@gmail.com. I hope you have interest in meeting me. and you will email me, Natali

Received: from 37.252.2.48 ([37.252.2.48]) ... reported as spam and brute force attacks + DCH-Proxy
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 17:00:04 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

...... same IP here (02.03.2021):

Evgenia; <pearlevgeniya@gmail.com>
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=135136

2342342.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nataliya; <nataltidy@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:36 pm

I am pleased to see that my message has caught your attention. I'll be glad to get to know you better! I hope this is how you say it. I think you have already guessed, I live in Russia, I hope that this fact will not prevent us from continuing our acquaintance. Now we can start friendship and communication. But this friendship may become something more serious in the future. May I ask you a few questions? How old are you? Have you been married? Do you have children? What are your intentions? Don't think this is not an interrogation :) I just want to meet you. I posted my photos with my dog ​​at the lake. What's your first impression of me? I hope that I was able to interest you and you will answer me. I will be looking forward to your email. Natali.

Received: from [172.16.0.90] ([37.252.2.48])
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 00:29:31 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

124-91693-n.jpg

125-91693-n.jpg

126-91693-n.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:44 pm

xxxxxx, thanks for the email and the answers to my questions. I think you live in a great place and grew up in a good family. you have a good education and a good job. but I understand you that because of work there is no time to find a partner. I really want to know more about you. I hope that we will continue our acquaintance and see where this leads. I'll tell you a little more about myself. I have never been married and I have no children. I work for an insurance company. You should know that I live in the city of Ufa. You can see where it is on the Internet. If distance is a big problem for you, then I ask you to write about it. xxxxxx, what qualities do you value in a woman? Maybe you will find these qualities in me. :) I appreciate such qualities in a man: honesty, decency, kindness, life optimism, a good sense of humor. What are your hobbies? I am sending you more photos. I hope that your desire to communicate with me is not lost :) I will wait for your answer. Natali.

Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 00:29:31 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

1227-3435.jpg

35234-3096.jpg

3560-35098.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:52 pm

xxxxxx, I'm glad to see your new letter. Forgive me for not immediately answering you, there were blockages at work. I like to learn something new about you and your life. I think you were good enough. did you catch big fish? I also control my weight and keep myself in good shape. Now we can communicate more often, if you don't mind. When's your birthday? My birthday is 06.07. Do you celebrate your birthday in a special way? I usually spend this holiday with my family and friends. Do you have a lot of friends? I think it's important to have people you can always rely on. I work as an insurance agent. I like my job. I help clients to insure life, real estate, car. I have an economic education. I also love to cook. I can't imagine my life without cooking :) Maybe you will have the opportunity to appreciate my culinary talents? I like outdoor recreation, skiing and ice skating, in the summer I like walking, listening to music. I like to read. My favorite genres are romance novels and detective stories. Do you like reading books or magazines? I like sports. Now I go to the gym in my spare time, but because of the crown, I do it less often. I wrote a long letter. And I think it's time to end it. What films do you like? What kind of music do you prefer? Can you tell us about your family? you can answer my questions in the next letter. I also send you my photos and I think you will like them. I hope that your answer will not keep me waiting long.

Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 01:34:19 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

121-91693-n.jpg

144-91693-n.jpg

23-91693-n.jpg

.... already reported elsewhere as Galina - galinawondrous @ gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:14 pm

xxxxxx, I am pleased to see your letter, and I read it with joy. We get to know each other with every letter. Do you agree? I'm so sorry she did such a terrible thing to you. I understand how difficult it was for you. I'm sorry about your father, I sympathize with you. you have a wonderful family and they are worried about you. I like dogs and cats, but I only have a dog. I will tell you about my family. My mother is 67 years old. She worked as a school math teacher. Now my mother has retired due to her seniority. Of course, she could continue to work at the school. But I think she is tired. After all, working with children is very difficult. My dad died in a car accident 6 years ago. He worked as a truck driver. It was a real shock for our entire family. I also have a sister. I like watching movies and TV shows in my free time, listening to music. My favorite movies: Leon, The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, Life Is Beautiful. Have you watched these films? My favorite TV shows: Game of Thrones, Homeland, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother. I think you know about these shows. They are very popular all over the world! It's time to finish my letter. If it's not difficult for you, then tell me about your previous relationship. I will wait for your answer. I think you will appreciate my photos. Your Natali

Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 03:42:07 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

IMG-20167855.jpg

IMG-435595.jpg

IMG-44193280.jpg

IMG-843280.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:18 pm

Your new letters bring me joy. They put a smile on my face. We are getting closer to each other with every letter. I'm so sorry that this happened to you and I understand how scared you were and you were scared and your father is a hero and he saved you. But there was a case with me only in the summer and we walked with my family by the river and it was already autumn and cold and I approached the precipice and the precipice went into the water there was muddy water and the current carried me away, it was scary and I lost consciousness and my father did not thinking he jumped after me into the river, and pulled me out, my mother gave me artificial respiration as I drank water, I was very scared and thought that I would die. and after that
I went swimming and overcame my fear and learned to swim perfectly. I like that you are open with me. I think I should write about my previous relationship. I dated my previous partner for 2 years. I was in love with him. And I thought it was mutual. But I found out his true nature after a while. This man turned out to be a liar! He spoke to me beautiful and gentle words, and I believed him. I believed and dreamed of a happy life. I found out that after a while he started dating another girl. I saw him in a restaurant with another woman. It was clear that this was a romantic date. I was very hurt. My heart was broken. I had to part with him. It was hard for me. But I don't want to be in second or third place. I want to be the only one. Do you have a driving license? Do you like to ride a car, motorcycle? What is the attitude towards women driving in your country? I will be waiting for your answer. I am sending you a photo from my work. Your Natali

Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 04:21:06 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

20580413-4589.jpg

345433-35523.jpg

ING-4235234.jpg

ING-6723556.jpg

..... Милена Абрамова/Milena Abramowa, Брест, Беларусь

https:/ /vk.com/id242984179 .... Feb. 2014 .... 153 Pics

... strange, less Pics over the last years and many from here not there

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/id242984179

https:/ /вконтакте24.рф/milena-abramova-brest-242984179.html

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:18 pm

...... Horse with no name

I can read your letter again! Now I am looking forward to the moment when I can check my email and read your letter. I completely agree with you about friendship and honesty. but there are bad people who use it. I also believe in this and hope that it will grow into something more. Do you have a license and do you drive a car or not? I do not have a car or driver's license. In Russia, women at the wheel are treated with irony. But I think most women drive a lot more accurate than men. Today I am a little tired at work. After work, I didn't want to go home right away. I wanted to take a walk and get some fresh air. I called my friend and we went with her to the park. I try to communicate with my friends more often. They can improve my mood, support me in difficult times. What influence do your friends have on you? There is a wonderful saying in Russia: "Not to have a hundred rubles, but to have a hundred friends." I hope you had a good day. I am looking forward to your new letter.

Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 17:32:02 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

324332-323.jpg

34323-342189.jpg .... Фрегат "Благодать", СПб, Петровская наб., д. 2

..... Greetz from Sankt Petersburg

Фрегат "Благодать" - Restaurantship

https:/ /fregat-blagodat.ru/ ...... Inexpensive is a gross understatement! :-o :shock: :-o

... Examples:

Cold Appetizers ------> 800€ - 900€

Cocktailcard: Long Island Icetea -------> 600€

... 150ml Chardonnay, Argentinia -----> 440€

..... Hookahs ------> 2500€

.... its not empty

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:26 pm

xxxxxx, Do you mind that I call you that? :) I read your letters with pleasure. Your words give me a boost of positive energy. My mood is improving. I was also interested to know how you spend your time. I also think that there are no perfect people. I understand what kind of person you need and I think we are very similar. Today I am a little tired at work. I work from 8:00 to 17:00. But sometimes I have to stay longer at work. Saturday and Sunday are days off. I have my lunch break. I can take 28 days of vacation every year. My main entertainment at home is the TV. I enjoy watching comedy series. I love laughter and humor. In Russia there is a phrase: "Laughter prolongs life." And I totally agree with that, do you? That was my day today. How did you spend your day today ?? Now is the time for me to finish my letter. I will look forward to reading your new letter. After all, I smile and become happier at such moments. I am sending you my photos from my holiday in Turkey.

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 01:03:56 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

2343244.jpg

4523443.jpg

4535343.jpg

34532434.jpg

..... Ксения Китаева/Ksenia Kitaeva from NN, now in Sankt Petersburg ... in a Relationship

..... lots of Pics on atr.one but Profile removed

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000408448588

.instagram.com/kitai4ka/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:49 pm

Today I woke up in a good mood. A ray of sun woke me up. He appeared through the curtain and shone brightly in my eyes. Now I am happy to see your letter. We get to know better and get closer to each other every day. It's so sweet that you have such feelings, I don't understand how you are still alone. I think you are exactly the person I was looking for. I think that there are no perfect people. I think we could have a great time and have fun. I would like to meet you, but now I think it's a little early. I'm not quite ready for this yet. We need a little more time and patience. How do you think? Today I met my friend. We went for a walk in our beautiful city. We talked with her about men. My friend noticed that I became happier. So I told her about meeting you. She was glad to know that I had a man who makes me happy, thanks to whom I have a good mood. She asked me to say hello and gratitude to you for making me happy. xxxxxx, I really want you to be my ideal. I am sure that soon we will be together. Do you want it? What do I mean to you now? With these words I finish my letter and my photos, I hope to receive your answer soon. Your Natali.

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 01:45:29 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

ING-3453.jpg

ING-345434.jpg

ING-435309.jpg

ING-435855.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:40 pm

How are you? I was curious to know what you like to do. I agree with you about the perfect couple, yes, I have seen couples many times who said that they were perfect and the perfect couple and then they got divorced. xxxxxx, I understand every day that I like you more and more. I understand that I am attracted to you more and more. I like you, I like to communicate with you. I feel easy and at ease with you, as if I knew you for a long time. Maybe it's because we were made for each other. How do you think? My friends say that after meeting you I have changed a lot. I got a smile on my face. And I notice it too, I became happier with you.
I got the meaning of life. I want to thank you for making my life brighter. xxxxxx, what were you doing today?
I am finishing my letter for today. I am sending you my photos of how I skated. I really look forward to your answer. Natali

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 00:57:21 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

ING-4542384.jpg

ING-4582.jpg

ING-542342.jpg

ING-544581.jpg

ING-78963.jpg

ING-789665.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:35 pm

xxxxxx, i have been waiting for your letter with great impatience. And I am very happy that I read it! My heart starts to beat faster when I read your letters. I'm getting so excited. I am so pleased to hear this, but in Russia there are many beautiful girls and much more beautiful than me. I am a sociable girl and I am happy when the interlocutor reciprocates. I am able to listen and sympathize. For me, the most important thing is to have a loved one by my side. I believe that you and I will be able to create a serious relationship. I look forward to the day when we will be together and when I will be in your arms. I think about you every day. I am waiting for the day when we will be together, when I can hug you, be with you. And then I will be really happy! xxxxxx, you are like the light in my window! Thanks to you, my life has been filled with bright colors. What is your mood today? I am sending you a photo from my work, in the photo I am with my colleagues, they gave us such a gift for women on March 8 and gave 1 rose each. Now I am finishing my letter. I'm already waiting for your answer and your photos!

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 00:57:21 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

..... childish today

ING-7324332.jpg

ING-774578.jpg

ING_342434.mp4
https://sendvid.com/l0mz7jda

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:22 pm

xxxxxx, but you haven't even answered my letter if you're not interested in talking to me. I will not waste your and mine time. I asked you many times to send me your photos, but you never sent them to me. it seems to me that you are not serious with me. I had serious intentions about the meeting. xxxxxx, but I can't just drop everything and go to you, to the person I don't know and you don't even send me your photos. After all, I need to take a vacation to find out all the accuracy and tokonsty, but if you do not want to talk to me, no problem, I will not write to you. have a nice evening, Natali.

Received: from [172.16.0.115] ([37.252.2.48])
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 00:27:17 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:30 pm

xxxxxx, how are you doing and how are your weekend? From you for a long time there are no letters, are you all good? I hope that everything is fine and you will have time to answer me. With respect Natali.

Received: from [172.16.0.115] ([37.252.2.48])
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 18:07:05 +0300

CLOUD-NETWORK-RU
3NT Solutions LLP
3nt.com
Sankt-Peterburg
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <Natalilowly@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:25 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello, I received your mail a long time ago. I want to get to know you. My name is Nataliya, I am 38 years old. if you are interested write me an email. See you soon, Natalia. 

..... no IP traceable
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 23:44:36 +0300

image-120.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nataliya; <Natalilowly@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:13 pm

.... TG, she's still at home and not in Kazakhstan :party: :applause:

xxxxxx, I'm glad to see that my post caught your attention. I'll be glad to get to know you better! Maybe you already guessed, now I live in Russia, I hope that this fact will not prevent us from continuing our acquaintance. you have good qualities and it's cool that you have a good sense of humor. Now we can start friendship and communication. But this friendship may become something more serious in the future. Can I ask you a few questions? How old are you? Have you been married? Do you have children? What are your intentions? but of course I'm interested in getting to know you. I sent photos of me with my dog and my sister's dog at the lake. What is your first impression of me? I hope that I was able to interest you and you will answer me. I will look forward to your mail. 

..... no IP traceable
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2022 14:50:38 +0300
Return-Path: Natalilowly@outlook.com

1259761693-n.jpg

1260861693-n.jpg ..... :thinking: :thinking: :-?

1275591693-n.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”