It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:31 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nadezhda; <nadezhdaone1990@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nadezhda; <nadezhdaone1990@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:45 pm

Hi my wonderful xxxxxxx!

I am so happy to see your letter and sincere words. I feel how sincere and serious you are towards me. I cannot express my feelings for you, but if we meet, you will see in my eyes all my joy, my happiness. I am very happy that I met you and I believe that we will be together! But I understand that we are still far away and now I can only dream about it ...

xxxxxxx, I would like to tell you that you have changed my life a lot! You are always on my mind. You know, I'm already afraid of losing you, losing our special connection that we have now, I don't know how my life will live without you, I can't imagine it now. You brought me so much joy and happiness that I completely trust you! I opened my heart to you, and I would really like our relationship to be the same as it is now!

You know xxxxxx, I told you before that I wanted to find my true love, my soul mate, I think that now I am very close to her. I take you very seriously, there is only one thing left. Our meeting! This is very important, in my opinion this is the best way to learn more about each other. I dream about this, about the time when we first see each other, look into each other's eyes ... So far, these are only my dreams, but I want it all to come true!

With hugs***

P.S. I'm sending you a photo of my friend's sister.

Your Nadezhda ...

Received: from [172.16.0.39] (5.61.37.207)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 22:05:27 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Leaseweb Deutschland GmbH
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Germany

84715241-138655.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:46 pm

Hi my wonderful xxxxxxx!

How was your day? You know, today I again thought a lot about our communication ... about my last letter. xxxxxx, have you noticed that we have been talking about serious things lately? I noticed it.xxxxxx, sometimes it seems to me that we have known each other for a long time. I myself did not notice how you penetrated into my life ... I am telling you everything without any doubts ... You won my trust. This is a great success!

Usually I didn’t talk so frankly about life with anyone. But I did it to you. What could this mean? I think that some kind of invisible thread has appeared between us that unites us through the distance. Pffff .... I don't know how to explain to you .. ?? I think that fate gave us a chance. We must use! You ask what chance? And what to use? It's that simple! The chance is to be happy and not be alone. I think we should use it and we need a real meeting. You can write thousands of letters, but you don't recognize a person. But you can meet .. talk .. look each other in the eyes. That is to say, check compatibility. Do you understand me?

xxxxxx, I thought a lot and realized that we should meet with you. I understand that if we want strong relations with you, then a meeting is necessary. Do you agree with me? I really want to come to you. I would like to visit you in your country. It is very interesting for me to study the culture of your country. I wonder how you live. I really want to see you. Honey, are you ready to host me in your country?

I don’t know how to tell you, but a light came on inside me. He constantly fuels desire for a real meeting. I think it's time for us to move from words to action. Don't be intimidated by my proposal ... I'm not going to take all the suitcases and stay with you. Hihihihi .... Do you understand? We are reasonable people and we both understand that we need a simple meeting ... We need to be together for a while and only then make further decisions. I agree?

xxxxxx, I hope that you will carefully read my letter ... You will think it over and tell me your answer on this matter. I will await your answer with great excitement. Already now I can feel my heart beating loudly ..

I send you a kiss ...

Your Nadezhda

Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 18:50:06 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

248501457-45823.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:34 pm

Hello xxxxxx!!!

I am very glad to see your letter. I fell asleep and woke up with great excitement in my chest. I didn't know how you would react to my question about our meeting. Thoughts about this haunted me. Today all my thoughts are only about this. I waited with great excitement for the moment when I could check my mail. In my head the thoughts were spinning: "did you write to me .... or did not write". Now when I see your letter I did this: fffuuuuuuuuu .....

xxxxxxx, I am so glad that you agreed to meet me !!! Uuuuhhhhh .... I'm just incredibly happy with everything that happens. I feel like the happiest girl in the world. Now that I know that you have a desire to meet me,
I feel even more confident in myself. My feminine intuition tells me that everything will be fine. I am overwhelmed with emotions of excitement and joy. Joy because we will be together .... excitement because this will be our first meeting. The first meeting will help us understand what our feelings are capable of and whether we are compatible with you. After the first meeting, we will plan our next steps. I think you will agree with my thoughts. If you think otherwise then tell me about it?

Now I think that we need to discuss the date of our meeting with you. Tell me, when would you like me to come to you? For example, I will have holidays soon. Soon my supervisor will post a vacation schedule and then I will know the exact date of my vacation. They will last 30 days. I think that this time will be enough for the first meeting. During this time, we will be able to somehow test our feelings and our compatibility. hope you agree with my thoughts ???

xxxxxx, I treasure you very much and I will do everything to ensure that our love picks up speed at the maximum! I hope that you will understand everything that I want to tell you in this letter.

On this note, I want to end my letter. With great excitement and fingers crossed, I will wait for your letter.

Only yours Nadezhda

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 17:02:39 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

228233045-35242.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:55 pm

.... our nice Vlads and her yearly "Xmas-Travel-Fever-Outbreak" .... some Action will come now

Hello my tender xxxxxx!

You have no idea how glad I am to see your letter. All this morning I couldn't find a place for myself ... I was distracted ... and why do you think? It's simple. You don't get out of my head. All my thoughts are occupied
with our meeting with you. I play them thousands of times in my head and every time I get a lot of excitement. With great excitement I was waiting for the moment when I open my mail and see your letter.

Honey, the first thing I think about when I wake up every morning is you !!! My dear, the last thing I think about as I fall asleep every night is you. you are in my every thought, in every movement and breath. With each new day, my feelings for you are getting stronger. You changed my life. xxxxxx I am so glad that you wrote to me and outlined your thoughts on our meeting. I think the day of our first meeting will remain in our memory for life. This will be the nicest day of my life.

I feel that our meeting is getting closer every day. Today there was already the first precondition for this. In the morning I came to work, I went to the notice board and saw the vacation schedule there. Today I found out the exact date of the start of my vacation. My vacation starts at December 16. We've got a couple of weeks left.
I think that during this time I will have time to prepare my travel documents.

xxxxxxx, I will not postpone everything. If I have time after work tomorrow, I will go to a travel agency and find out all the details for traveling to you. Of course I will keep you informed of all matters. Uhhhhhhhh ........
how I wish I could speed up the time and be with you as soon as possible.

On this note, I want to end my letter.

Your Nadezhda

Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 16:58:04 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

91418058-841759.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:08 pm

... I can imagine me many things but not that we'll be together soon coz we know this crap ... special around the Xmas time ... Boris needs Money for Party & Presents and we should be the "Fools" who pays

Hello my love xxxxxxx..

Today I went to a travel agency to inquire about how I can visit your country. I wondered how much it would cost me to get a visa. They said that the visa exam alone would cost me 45 euro. This money will not be refunded even if the application is rejected. To get a visa, I have to go to Moscow, where the embassy is located. I will be visiting many agencies, offices and organizations in Kolomna and Moscow. (this is the usual way to get a visa) I was told that it can take up to several months !!! I told them I can't wait long! I said that I will have a vacation soon!

I was offered to solve the problem ... I was told that it would take less time if I use the full package of services, which includes additional payments for the visa category, consular services and preparation for the interview at the embassy. The full service package costs 360 euro. The visa agency fixes all problems and thus increases the likelihood of obtaining a visa without undue delays. If all goes well, I should be able to get my visa in 5-7 days!
I thought for a long time and came to the conclusion that this option is the only one for me. I do not know if
I did the right thing by paying that kind of money ??? I guess I needed to consult with you over and over again. But I thought there was no other way out. I agreed, and registered, the visa application, hoping that you will be happy to meet me ..

Can you imagine that we will be together for several weeks or even our whole life! What will happen next?
Didn't you think? These are long days before we meet. It lasts so long now ... Seconds seem like an eternity .. Now this is the meaning of my whole life. I can't stop thinking about it. For me there is nothing more important than our meeting! There is no one dearer than you xxxxxxx!

Your love is Nadezhda ..

Received: from [10.0.0.100] (188.162.199.86) ..... careless today :lol: :lol:
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 00:44:07 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

239177958-25364.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:22 pm

.... :pee: :pee: :pee: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Hello my dear xxxxxx!

Uhhh .. Finally I can write to you again ... I was in the hospital today. But don't worry, I'm fine! I was just getting a physical before the trip. This is necessary so that I can get health insurance. I will need it during the trip. Besides, I haven't checked my health for a long time, so I was glad to do it!

I was lucky that I managed to pass the medical examination in one day. Usually in the clinic there are long lines and fuss. But today it was calm. The only thing I didn't have time to do was get the test results because I had to take a coronavirus test. I was told that his results would not be ready until tomorrow. Tomorrow I will need to visit the lab again to get the test results. Now this is a mandatory requirement for all tourists.

I saw the plane the other day. I thought that these "iron birds" could meet a million people ... But when I think about my future flight on board an airplane, I am a little afraid ... I cannot forget the two plane crash that was shown on television. It was terrible to see the sadness and tears of the relatives of the dead people. My government is convinced that terrorist attacks are impossible ... They said they are working hard to keep passengers safe. I really want to believe it ... They say that airplanes are one of the safest modes of transport. I have heard that passengers are very well served during the flight. I'm interested to find out personally! Sorry, but now I do not know the exact date when I can come to you. But I'll let you know when I can. Hope you can wait patiently. Bryan I want to give you a lot of kisses when I see you.

I hope you don’t mind? Hihihihihi =))

Your Nadezhda

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 18:29:17 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

226264200-98698.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:22 pm

My love xxxxxx!

I never forget about you, and it is likely that you are now waiting for my letter. I miss you madly my prince.
The closer our meeting, the more difficult it is for me to remain alone. I love your romantic reasoning. You have a rich imagination. I like to read letters like this.

I spoke to Marina about you last night. She was visiting ... I told her that we will meet soon! Marina is very happy for us. She wants us to be happy! I hope someday you and Marina will make friends or she can come to visit us. I think Marina can be your friend. She asked me to say hello to you !!!

My day was wonderful today. I was resting and doing almost nothing. In the morning I woke up .. took a shower .. had breakfast .. cleaned the house. I like it when my house is well-groomed and looks nice and clean. So my day began! After that, I went to the laboratory to collect the test results for a medical examination. I was told that everything is fine with my health! I don't have COVID-19. My test was negative. I was told that I can visit your country without any problems! I was told that I would have to wear a mask. But I think there is nothing wrong with that ... I took the test results to the clinic and went home. On the way home, I stopped by the store to buy some groceries for dinner. So my day passed ...

How was your day? What did you do? It’s always interesting for me to hear about your day. Now that you have appeared in my life, I feel that the emptiness that I experienced in my heart and soul is gone .... Now my heart is filled with you xxxxxxx!

This concludes my letter ...

With hugs and warm kisses

Your love is Nadezhda ...

Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 14:15:57 +0300

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

31463318-438783.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:10 pm

Hello my love xxxxxx...

I have finally reached the computer, and with great desire I am writing you a letter. I hope you're all right and you look forward to our meeting. Today my letter will be brief. I don't have much time. I will talk about the most important thing.

Imagine, today they called me from a travel agency. I was told that tomorrow I need to arrive at the embassy for an interview for a visa and submit my biometric data. If all goes well, I can get my visa! I was very worried after this call. All this was so unexpected for me. I didn't think I would be called to the embassy so quickly! My agent said it was okay. Now I need to prepare for the upcoming trip. I need to collect some things and documents. I'm going to Moscow tomorrow!

It seems to me that I've been waiting for this for ages. xxxxxx, I need you to send me your full name, surname, full home address, phone number and the name of the nearest airport where you can meet me. This information is required for the immigration consul. I absolutely must have this information. Without her, I will not be able to pass the interview. It is very serious!

I hope, very soon, I will receive the documents required to arrive in your country. I will inform you of all the news that will concern my trip. After I receive the documents, I will need to return to my hometown.. collect the necessary things and wait for the day of my flight.

This concludes my letter ..

Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 03:15:53 +0300 ....... :thinking: :thinking: :disagree:

3NT Solutions LLP
Germany

193234776-11679.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:03 pm

Hi my sweet xxxxxx!

I was looking forward to your letter. Thank you for the information provided. Today I arrived in Moscow. I decided to arrive in Moscow in advance. I don't like to rush. I'll be spending the night with my girlfriend. We used to study together. She is very pleased with my visit and has graciously accommodated me in her home. Tomorrow we are going to go for a walk to Moscow.

I am writing this letter to you and I am worried because on Monday our fate will be decided. Monday I will have a very responsible and busy day! Hopefully I can get a visa and soon we can see each other.

I wish I could write for a long time. I have a lot to do. I hope that I will soon write to you about the results of the visit to the embassy. If I cannot write from Moscow, I will write from Kolomna. I will keep you informed ..

I wish you a good weekend..

Nadezhda

...... no IP traceable

167801563-14336.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:38 pm

.... again this Embassy-Sexlife Bullshit .... when we see her Letter from yesterday and today ..... its totally crap .... yesterday she reached Moscow, today again home .... means, she was at night in the Embassy.... next case from Boris when one sent scripts without to use common sense and when one is desperate

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!

Finally I'm home! I'm glad to write to you again.. I can't wait to tell you about the commission in Moscow. I hope you will be interested to know about it? I'll start from the very beginning..

I had a lot of positive emotions from my trip to Moscow. I have never been involved in such important matters and therefore was very worried. On the way to Moscow, I did not communicate with anyone because I was thinking about an interview at the embassy. I understood that any refusal could ruin everything. I was afraid that I might be denied a visa. But my worries were in vain.

I can probably get a visa. I tried a lot !!! I never thought the commission would ask such unusual questions? They asked about my sex life, about children, about work, about patriotism, about my attitude towards your country, about my religion and beliefs. I answered all their questions in detail. I was told that my answers are unexpected and, as a rule, applicants do not answer such questions so directly and openly. They were not used to hearing such answers, but they said that hearing sincere and truthful answers is much more pleasant than words that do not come from the heart and mind.

At the interview, I was not given a precise answer. In the corridor, I waited for a person who was on the commission, and he said that I shouldn't worry. He said that in the near future the representatives of the embassy will contact the travel agency and call me to Moscow to obtain a visa. If a visa is opened for me, I will have to buy tickets to your country and again go to Moscow to collect the visa and wait for the start day. I will need to buy a ticket to Kolomna from the representatives of the travel agency. Departure should be from the Moscow airport. After I buy tickets, I can tell you the date of my start.

I hope you will answer me soon ..

Your love is Nadezhda

...... no IP traceable
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2021 20:09:54 +0300

219301458-96610.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”