It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:03 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nadezhda P. Pokrovskaya; <nadezdafionova5@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nadezhda; <nadezdafionova5@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:14 pm

Good evening my dear. How are you? What are you doing? How was your weekend and day today? I hope you are all right. I'm doing terribly. I'm not in the mood. I don’t understand why are you fighting with me? What's going on at all? What are you talking about and why are you fighting with me? I have always written to you with respect and sincerely. I have never insulted you ... And you argue with me. Why are you spoiling my mood? Why are you hurting me? Should a man behave like that with a girl? Do you always fight with a girl? I don't want to fight with you. I want to communicate with you calmly. You understand? You haven't explained anything to me about the help. I asked you to help me with the documents, but you still haven't written anything in detail. What do you think about this? Read my letter calmly and answer me. I will be waiting for your answer. Your love is Nadezhda.

Received: from [10.156.168.34] ([94.242.62.19])
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 18:37:33 +0300
X-Mailer: Becky! ver. 2.75.01 [Ru]

Veesp
Veesp datacenter clients
Fishnet Communications OOO - Contact Role
Obukhovskoy oborony 45
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:28 pm

Hello my dear. Why are you texting me some nonsense? What happened? Has your love gone to me? This is true ? Why are you doing this to me ? Maybe I offended you with something? Why can't you tell me specifically whether you want me to come or not? I told you not to insult me. How dare you talk to me like that.
Honey, I told you that I have a contract through a travel agency. Everything is serious and I need to pay for the documents anyway. You understand me? Why are you hurting my heart with your words and your actions? I don't think you are taking me seriously. I am very sad. After all, as soon as I sent you a letter that I want to come to you and told you the price of my documents, you started writing mean words to me. It is very strange. I don't trust you now. Now I don't know what to do. You played with my senses. I hope that you will answer me if you really love me. Nadezhda!

Received: from [10.156.174.157] ([94.242.62.76])
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 15:42:04 +0300

Veesp
Veesp datacenter clients
Obukhovskoy oborony 45
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:20 pm

..... here we can see, when you want to cancel the Money because he's naughty, Boris shut up and is hand-tame

Good afternoon, my dear. How are you? What are you doing? I hope you are all right. I don't want to argue with you. I've already explained everything to you. I am glad that you will help me. I hope that you are not deceiving me. After all, I signed a contract and I must pay. My dear, I will give you my bank account so that you can help me.
Here are my details:

BIC: 044525985
SWIFT: JSNMRUMMXXX
Recipient: Pokrovskaya Nadezhda Petrovna
Bank name: PJSC Bank FC Otkritie

Dear, the most important thing is not to make a mistake. I hope you can help me as soon as possible. As soon as you help me, I will immediately go pay for the documents. I will expect good news from you. I kiss and hug you. Your beloved Nadezhda.

Received: from [10.156.174.233] ([94.242.62.70])
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 14:49:57 +0300

Veesp
Veesp datacenter clients
Obukhovskoy oborony 45
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nadezhda P. Pokrovskaya; <nadezdafionova5@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:06 pm

Good evening my dear. How are you? What are you doing? I hope you are all right. I'm alright. I am glad that you carefully read my letter. I read everything you write to me carefully. I'm not going to argue with you. I understand that a copy of the passport is needed for verification. I understand that now a lot of effort has been invested in the security of bank transfers. I can easily make a copy of my passport for you. Tomorrow I will go to the agency to make a copy of the passport and send it to you. I hope you have time to wait. Right? I do not understand. I already wrote to you my home address. Haven't you seen this? I'll write you my address again:

- Russia
- Sverdlovsk region
- Polevskoy
- Kommunisticheskaya street
- House: 16
- Apartment 7

This is my complete home address. Don't worry, I have no stress, because I understand everything. I understand that everything must be done. I want to be with you. I want to hug you and kiss you. I will be waiting for your answer. I kiss and hug you. Your beloved Nadehzda.

Received: from [10.156.170.107] ([94.242.62.18])
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 17:22:13 +0300

Veesp
Veesp datacenter clients
Obukhovskoy oborony 45
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nadezhda P. Pokrovskaya; <nadezdafionova5@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:03 pm

Good afternoon, my dear. How are you? What are you doing? I hope you are all right. Why haven't you written to me for a long time? What happened? Don't you want to see me? What's happening? Can you explain to me? I am very glad that you and I will be together soon. Also, I'm sorry that I haven't written to you for a long time. I didn’t work, I was sick for several days and was with my parents. I was treated. I had the flu, but it's okay now. I am already working, I was at home. I cleaned the house, wiped off the dust and prepared food. And now I'm at work and I'm writing to you. I understand what you were going through. But I noticed that you did not write to me. I think you don't give a damn about me. I think everything you told me is a lie. But why did you deceive me? Why did you say you can help me? I also took a photo of my passport as you requested. But I think that you will not write to me any more. I think you were just playing with me. But I hope that you will read my letter and answer me. I will expect good news from you. I kiss and hug you. Your beloved Nadezhda.

Received: from [10.154.148.160] ([185.22.175.132])
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 15:03:37 +0300

Veesp
Veesp datacenter clients
Obukhovskoy oborony 45
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

Wire-2021-12-17-at-13-00.jpg

..... Pic is Nonsense, Date of issue don't match with her B-day, Graphic mistakes, Transcription is missing, issuing authority is wrong, all 4 Passport control numbers are wrong but here was a Graphicer at work

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:26 pm

Hi my love. How are you? Do you have some new?
I miss you and I look forward to your letter every day. Why you dont write me? What has happened with you? Maybe you got sick? Or have I offended you with something? Answer my questions. Although it is very strange that you stopped writing to me after you said that I had no money for documents. It is very strange. Is that why you stopped texting me? Honestly? You wrote to me for two weeks and we communicated with you without any problems. You also wrote me gentle and romantic letters. I thought you loved me. But as soon as I told you about the problem with paying for documents, after that you got scared of this and stopped writing to me. I thought you were a gentleman! After all, if people love each other and they have a serious relationship, they are ready to do anything for the sake of love and strong relationships. What do you think? What do you think of our meeting? Do you want me to come to you? Do you want our hearts to be happy? I don't want my dreams to turn to dust for me. You understand me? I hope that my words will reach your heart. I hope that you are still serious with me and there is a drop of love for me in your heart. I will look forward to your reply. Your Nadezhda.

Received: from [10.156.174.5] ([94.242.62.69])
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 15:43:32 +0300

Veesp
Veesp datacenter clients
Obukhovskoy oborony 45
Saint Petersburg
Russian Federation

Return to “Russian scammers”