It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Alisa; <grushanka717@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:53 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Good day! My Name Alisa
Likely my letter was spontaneous for you, but from boredom doesn't let go me. I more often think about my private life and my future. I know that I am lonely girl, which is long overdue to have a beloved person for serious a relationship that by no means will me to be bored. Are you lonely? If I you are interested, then answer to me on my electronic box. I live in Russia. What country do you live in? I will be very glad if you answer me and we will continue get to know each other better ;)
I hope to get reply letter, answer me, OK? Have a nice time! All the best, Alisa

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.249.27.236])
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 20:10:58 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Moscow
Russia

image.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alisa; <grushanka717@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:48 pm

Hello xxxxxx!
I saw your letter. I assume you are expecting for a reply from me. So I was in a hurry to reply so you fond out,
I explored your message. Actually, nowadays, all people pay so little attention to such trivialthing as simple respect.
You spent exertion to write me a letter, make the premier step, it is really significant, I am happy.
Hence, once I explored your letter, I wouldlike to instantly response you. Last night, I will suppose what to
correspond to you in my coming mail. Of course, I will endeavor to gratify you.
I will send a few more of my shoots. I will try to write a little about myself. I ask you not to be haywire if my mail does not fit your ideas, since as at school I will write anautobiography.
I hope that you will not be crude, a liar. I do not assert that you will like me. I am only confident that it will be
interesting for both of us. I will have a request to you, as you explored this message, let me know. I instantly confirmed this, once I saw your mail. Now it's your turn to reveal regard....
I am sure that the maximum nextday evening you will investigated my next e-mail as well as lookon my pictures. Hence, sometimes look at your mail, in addition the file with adds and spam mails!
A short message will not hold much. I pledge I will correspond you once more. I always stand by my word and do not provide empty troth!
Alisa

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([81.222.191.191])
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 09:49:45 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Moscow
Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:55 pm

----- 1h later

Greetings,
How was your day? I expect everything is all right. I corresponded you a second mail. As promised.
I thought for a long time what to tell you about myself.Since I terminated exhausting, my helpmate and I walked to chat and have a coffee. We often do this after a working shift. I told her that I got an e-mail from my man.
She was unhappy, Natalia reminded me that recent time, I had some perverts corresponded to the letter, who only would like to havecheer corresponded to me in the message.
I immediately replied that it is required to provide a person a chance, not entirepeople are equal. Primarily,
I do not be in debt of anything and I do not prayfor anything.
Which means I may stop the conversation any moment. I simply receive approach to my mail inclinic. I do not have an apparatus in the flat. I am sorrypeople who depends on modern technology.
I launched to get Natalia, give me an advice how best to correspond about myself, what to explain? My friend briefly responded me I mustcorrespond the facts. This is the only way to create a common conversation.
She inaddition said that she will serve me make a beautiful shoot. So the full verity is about me. I am by this time 42 years old, my natal day is 26.07.1979. I was born in Russia, in the region Tomsk.
It is an industrial town in pivotal Russia. In this region I was born, put out my infancy and graduated from
medicalacademy. Yes, I fag in local dental clinic, I 'm a dental surgeon, I work with dental prothesis.
I gained international awards some occasions, and I grinded in Europe, the USA and Israel, every day, I chose
the destination myself, it is admitted by the conditions of the contest.
I was constantly interestedin working with science and obtaining novel experience. Whereby you recognize,
I have a amusing life. Unluckily, it has everytimefaced with my private life.
Every common man requires a real woman. I realized this late. It was gravely for me to meet modern person.
I do not blame anyonebesides myself. Eventually, science is not a woman 's business.
I understand that I need to change my life. This led to an acquaintance in Web. Corresponding messages is in fact extremely romantic. There is an opportunity to convey your thoughts.
Maybe for today will be sufficiently. I briefly talked about myself as a person. If you investigated carefully, you can maybe realize my character. I am sorry wether there is nothing extraordinary about this message.
I will write about myself in momentsstep by step. I will await for your respond.
P.S. I demand you to try to reply my letters daily. I accept that this is not simple. You can comment on something about me. At least write me how are you.
Alisa

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([81.222.191.191])
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 11:12:10 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Moscow
Russia

Image.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:33 pm

Hello my dear xxxxx,
How past your day xxxxxx? I hope everything is good with you? I am very happy to get from you answer. It shows your interest.You still haven't sent me your picture. How can we continue?? I didn't even see your picture.
May be my last letters is not suits your questions, I just wanted to describe myself to you. I hope you will understand that it is not easy to open yourself to someone new.
xxxxxx today I want to add some details about myself, and my character, so you can understand am I interesting for you or not. I will try to tell you my attitude about modern world and technology.
Let’s devote this day for me and you to describe each other’s opinion what we like in the world, in the opposite sex.
In this way we can understand what to wait from each other. I hope you don’t mind xxxxxx. I don’t know if it will be interesting for you that my height is 165 centimeters, my weight is 55 kg.
I love animals but I hesitate to have them at home. Because all my day I spend at work, and pets needs a lot of time and care about them. I like to read books, mostly classical and scientific literature, in films I love romantic
comedies. My favorite color is green, and of course like every women I like flowers, my beloved flowers are lily.
I don’t know my father, he left us when I was small, so said my mom. I don’t know why I didn’t ask her.
May be he just show his sickness, or he just find another woman who he loves now and with whom he is happy. My mother had been died from cancer several years ago.
It was very hard period of my life. That is why I totally devote myself to my job and to my study and my development.
As you can understand xxxxxx, there is nothing what will hold me in Russia.
For a long time I am dreaming to live and work in different country. But I didn’t meet a decent man for whom, I couldturn my life around, that is why I still live in Russia.
Firstly I have negative attitude to all social networks and mobile applications. I think that humanity is degrading
from this.
It is so stupid and vulgar to write short messages, and get quick answers. Just to ask how are you?? Or what are you doing?? It looks so corny.
There is no sign of interest or attention to the women in it. Another thing when you are getting a real big interesting letter.
Here we can see that your opponent spent his time and showed respect to you. While reading the letter you can admit the intellect of your interlocutor.
You will have all day to articulate your thoughts and wishes. You will have time what to answer. That is why I read all my correspondence at work.
That is why I don’t use smart phone not to be like these primitive people. This is my principle position. I will not change it! And I ask you xxxxxx to respect my decision.
And I will not come back to this question again under no pretext. I tell it one time. Next I will just ignore all
inquiries.

I understand that relationship is always big work for both! It is constant search for compromises. So what means for me family and relationship???
I am sure that family is happy and strong when there is balance in it. Man is a head of the family, he is support and confidence for others.
When woman is sure in his man, she will always keep the family to the end. She will be faithful and caring, and will do er best, so all members of her family be satisfied.
I don’t understand modern society. Men totally stopped achieve women. Where are courtships? Where are feats? Where are some presents and tokens???
Everyone is going to some equality, this is dead end, it will kill all humanity. When I worked in Europe, I saw such a terrible picture, that in cafe, everyone pays for himself!!!
Men for the most part become weaker than women. Most of them leave woman along with her problems. Don’t try even do something!!! Tells decide your problems yourself!
Now is not about the money, but about banal respect and the manifestation of a masculine character. Every woman appreciate, when a man tries to do something, tries all variants!!!
As soon as man just says I can’t do it, I will not do it, decide it yourself – THIS IS THE END. From here start all
problems. From this happens all treason. This is natural selection.
It’s like in wild nature, as soon as male shows his weakness and indifference, directly he loose respect.
The same here, as soon as the woman forgets, that she is wife, mother, mistress and homemaker, directly lose interest in her. And immediately start looking a new one for himself.
I hope xxxxxx you will agree with me! Or you have another point of view about it? I wonder to know about it.
I will appreciate if you will write to me every day. I will try to do the same.
I think always we can write to each other how passed our day! Or tell your opinion about some question or situation!
It’s not so hard to spend 20-30 min per day.
Take your mind off everything and write a letter! Today I made a big letter, I ask to find power in yourself, and read the letter to the end!)))
And also to tell me your opinion about modern world! What means for you relationship??? Also what repel you in woman???
In a word write me how you see a normal family and normal relationships!
I will wait on your answer. Your new friend from Russia, Alisa

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([217.118.93.147])
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 15:48:48 +0300

BEE_internet-NiNo
Firewall pool in NNovgorod
VimpelCom LIR Administrative Contact
JSC "VimpelCom" 8 Marta st., house 10, bldg. 14
127083, Moscow
Russia

image.jpg ..... mirrored Pic

image.jpg

..... Pic 1 give some funny Hits and we fall over a Anna Kostenko :-? her vk.com's are set to Private ...other Sources are old or "thin Ice" ......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:16 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx,
How is your mood today??? I hope I didn’t offend you with my letter yesterday. There is nothing personal, just my attitude and my point of view to life. Now I want to meet you even more. I have a driver's license, but I've never owned a car. I use public transportation. I love beef or fish on the fire!
After reading your answer I again made sure in truth of old proverb, many people, many minds. Before people were smarter and kinder, that is why they live longer and with great pleasure.
But I think if I want to change my life in future, I need to be change myself. I respect you, your opinion and your thoughts Bryan. Today in the morning I went to gym before the work.
I try to attend it every day, I do cardio all the time, it helps to put my body and thoughts in right way!!!))) I try
even use useful food, I don’t eat fatty and heavy foods.
It helps to keep my health. Because, I am planning to have a long and happy life!)) I wonder why I didn’t meet a man in Russia? Here men are the same like all over.
We have and good and lazy and cowardly like everywhere. No, the problem is not in it. The problem is in mentality of the people itself. In Russia people try to live one day.
Less of them are planning far away. And it is unreal. I will give an example, to make everything clear, I am thinking a lot to open my own laboratory and do a teeth proteases and implants.
But I do understand how it will be hard because of bureaucracy and collecting the documents and a lot of money to pay for bribes. But this is not the main problem.
The most terrible that it doesn’t give any guaranties in future. With time your business can attract some deputy’s attention, to some concurrent or to some big businessmen.
They will make everything for you to sale your business for kopeks. There is no chance for safe, because even judges now are depending and manipulating by somebody.
This is really makes scare. The entire problem is in people, in their consciousness. There is no civil position.
Everyone is trying to go with the flow and scare to change something!
I don’t want to live in such country. I love Russia but not like this! For a long time I am dreaming to live and work in different country.
In the country where is democracy and freedom of the word is present, where is the government listens and hears its people.
Frankly speaking, for a long time I am looking for reason, to call to you. I am sure that its important for us both! It will be a new stage in our communication!
Yesterday my friend and I Natalia, as usual after the work went , to talk and eat something sweet. She asked
about us???
I told her, that we are describing to each other our point of view to different questions, in that way it’s easy to
open our attitude to people and to life.
But we need something new, some integration!!! Natalia told me, that I need to take part in the competition, to get a new grant. It will give me opportunity to visit other countries.
It will not have any spending for us!!! In any case it is something new for us. We should take it like a fascinating
adventure.))) Here is the reason for call!!
I am sure that it is very respectful reason, and we need to discuss it in the phone, necessarily!!! I will not accept
any refusing. There shouldn’t be any doubts and concerns!
If you will refuse now to talk with me by phone, I am sorry but it will push me away from you. I will be thinking that you just having fun with me.
That is why I am waiting your phone number in your next letter!!! I will call you from my working place, it will be for free for both. I am sure that you will hold my initiative.
It will be interesting. I do understand that we have a difference in time, and I will take this into account during the calling to you. Believe me it is necessary for both.
What do you think about it xxxxxx? Tell me what happened new in your life these days??? What plans you have for close future???
I will wait on your answer! Also I am waiting on your phone number!!! Sincerely yours, Alisa

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([85.249.27.225])
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:35:01 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Moscow
Russia

image.jpg ... Pic was mirrored and after the Stamp we can suppose that Pic is from TikTok

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:24 pm

Good afternoon my dear xxxxxx,
Yes, sometimes I use a translator, so it’s easier and more correct for me to express my thoughts.
How past your day yesterday???? I wander what were you thinking yesterday??? As for me I woke up early had my breakfast quickly and ran to the work, to check my mail box.I was waiting on your answer… It was very interesting to me your reaction to my proposal. Do I really interest you??? May be you were scare of such concrete steps? Frankly speaking I was wary like a small girl, when was opening my mail box, did you write
me your phone number or not???
I'm disappointed that you didn't leave me your phone number. This call doesn’t oblige you to nothing.
This is just a conversation!!!If you wanted, you would have found the opportunity to receive a call!
I don’t see a problem at all!!!! Actually it was very important for me to know your opinion.Shell I take part
in the competition or not? Do you want to meet in real or not? Now there is a distance between us.
And there is one way how to maintain the relationship is electronic messaging.And this is also a big important step.
But it will never replace a personal meet. Do you agree? Just in case I have already agreed my candidacy with my guide and they allowed me to take part in the contest. I will prepare my request today.
I don’t know yet what do you feel, but I want to share with you with my mood. Yesterday I was dreaming
how it would be great if we would live in one city.
May be, on the same street like neighbours. It would reduce a bunch of problems and barriers for us. I even started dreaming. It didn’t happen with me for a long time.
I think that my condition and my thinking become happier. I thought that in the evenings or on the weekends we could have dates, go to the cinema, to the cafe, may be go to some picnic together,meet in the gym, watch sunsets and sunrises together. Talk about everything and plan our future. You see how far I have drifted!)))
I thought myself Natalia you are like a naive fool, came up to yourself some pink, vanilla happiness.
This is a life, in reality everything is much harder.
Firstly I need to win in the competition. May be xxxxxxx will say to you that you are fool and naive.
May be he does not likes you.
But I convinced myself that I should take part in the contest. And simply I will be able to choose another
country. In any case it will be a change of scenery. It is always interesting!!!
I hope today latter you will write me a letter. Will tell me what do you think about my thoughts and dreams. May be you will tell me your point of view in development of relationship.
xxxxx, in any case write me a letter and describe me your thoughts. Talk by phone it is very good. But keep
up conversation is also important.
Also I need to prepare my request for the grant. Remember please that for me is very important to get and read every morning your letter. Your romantic small girl Alisa

Received: from [192.168.8.100] ([81.222.191.217])
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 17:09:13 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
111250 Moscow
Russia

Return to “Russian scammers”