It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anna Fedko; <annaeisentel@outlook.com/annatempe@outlook.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:38 pm

....... from DLB-Spam

good day!
My name is Anna and I am going to your country to practice in the near future. Recently i determined your own personal user page and now thought i was required to message you personally quickly. I at this time do not know what precisely to write to you, maybe I will be required your own personal assistance. for the reason that i‘m actually not used to email men from the start. Have to really know what you really think to this email.
Anna

Received: from [188.162.43.219] (port=22587 helo=pdtkf) by n113.mail01.mtsvc.net with esmtpsa
(TLS1.2) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Anna <annaeisentel@outlook.com>
To: laura.murrihy@15nbs.com
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 21:52:15 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Yoshkar-Ola
Mariy-El Republic
Russia

113.jpg

132.jpg

Елизавета Михеенко - Хабаровск

https:/ /vk-look.com/user/liz_mih

https:/ /vk.com/liz_mih

https:/ /twitter.com/mikheenko2014

https:/ /elot.ru/profile/277600557

https:/ /stopudof.ru/elizaveta-mikheenko-id-277600557

.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100041342193896

..... her Instagram removed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annayandemin@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:48 pm

.... with new Emailaddress

Hello xxxxxx
I am writing to you from my personal email, I think that we can continue to communicate here. I'm going to your country soon for an internship, and I'd love to meet a man who could be my first friend in your place.
I completely forgot to introduce myself, my name is Anna and I am 32 years old. Well, I'll be waiting for your letter, I hope you're interested.

Received: from [192.168.8.100] (85.249.24.89)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 16:13:23 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
now PAO Vimpelcom - formely Sovam Teleport/Teleross
aka Sovintel - Golden Telecom
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-093.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:08 pm

.... this Striptease-Bullshit script is normally longer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi xxxxxx
To begin with, I will tell you a little about myself. I am a student of the Ukrainian International Scientific and Technical University named after Yuri Bugai, majoring in marketing.
I do not know any information about you and I would be interested to know more.
I just want to tell you that I earn money by dancing a striptease. But I've never slept with a man for money. At the strip club where I work, men can't touch girls, I only strip down to my underwear. This is my temporary job, and in the future I want to find a decent job in your country. I believe that I will succeed.
I also do not mind intimate photos, but, of course, I will not share such photos at the beginning of dating.
I'm sending you another picture of me and I'll be happy to get yours too.
Anna

Received: from [192.168.8.100] (81.222.188.97)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:47:57 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-115.jpg

IMG-119.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:11 pm

Hi xxxxxx
No, I don't have any vocal skills. I was waiting for your answer and it was important for me to know your reaction to the fact that I was dancing a striptease. If we meet in the future, I will be happy to make you feel good and dance a striptease show for you. I hope you like it, maybe you won't even refuse to dance for me.
Thank you for not judging me and I hope that our communication will develop every day, at least I would like to.
Now I will tell you more about myself: My height is 167 cm, and my weight is 51 kg. I live in Chernihiv, Ukraine. My nationality is Romanian, I am an orphan and I have never seen my parents, my parents sent me to an orphanage right after I was born. I never tried to find them, there is no information.
In our country, the state helps orphans and immediately after I received my primary education in an orphanage, I entered the university for free.
The state also allocated me the apartment in which I live now, it is a small apartment, but it is enough for a comfortable life.
My previous relationship ended a year ago, and I decided that I don't want a relationship with a man in Ukraine, because I plan to leave Ukraine forever. Get a practice, get a proper job, because I don't want to dance in clubs for money.
Have you ever been to Ukraine? Now I'm not looking for something serious, I just want to meet a man with whom you can have a nice conversation, go to the movies, a museum, a cafe, or just stay at home to make love.
I am interested in what our communication can lead to. Especially since I'm graduating from university, this is my last year, and now I have to practice in your country.
My documents should be ready soon, but first I have to arrive in the capital of your country and I need to be there for 2 weeks to settle all the formalities. I will also be provided with free food and housing, Ukraine will take care of everything.
I'm sending you a couple of short videos and a photo, I hope you like it.
Sincerely, Anna

Received: from [192.168.8.100] (85.249.28.109)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 14:49:37 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-231.jpg

IMG_216.mp4
https://sendvid.com/x3bj5l74

IMG_246.mp4
https://sendvid.com/qw44zpky

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:32 pm

Hi xxxxxx
I like dogs better. Today I will tell you more about the program that will take me to your country. You know that I live in Chernihiv, but my nationality is Romanian.
Our nationality is not so numerous in Ukraine, and of course in other countries and Romania itself.

All ethnic groups always help each other, and even in your country there is a state program of assistance to citizens of Ukraine who have Romanian or Bulgarian origin to preserve the cultural heritage and language.
And I got into this program.
The representatives contacted my university, learning about my success, as well as that I was an orphan, and they decided to offer me an International student exchange and work practice.
But also out of several students in the competition, I won a grant that includes paying for a visa and tickets, plus $10,000 for expenses during my stay in your country.
I can spend the money on my own and receive it when I arrive in your country. I will need to come to the
capital and get the money from the embassy.
I will only be in the capital for 2 weeks, when all the formalities are completed, and when I get the money,
I will be able to choose the city for my practice and have a place of my practice in marketing and management.
Of course, the choice is not accidental, I will be given a list of organizations that can take me to practice.
But I already know that I can choose almost any city. All movements are also paid for by the program.
What can I say, I was very lucky! And I am grateful to the people who work in these organizations and try to give people a chance for a better life, to express themselves and their potential. I just can't believe my luck :)
I will be happy if you become my first friend in your country.
As usual, a few photos of me and a short video. What kind of underwear do you like better? I'm thinking of taking 3 sets of underwear.
I'll be waiting for your answer to get your opinion.
I kiss you, Anna

Received: from [192.168.8.100] (85.249.31.49)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 17:27:38 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-302.jpg .... Apple iPhone but she switched off EXIF

IMG-308.jpg

IMG_292,mp4
https://sendvid.com/nvrygo9x

... by Pic 2 I was sure that it is a Hotelroom coz of the carpet and her Luggage ..... but now, this blue Lights in the Floor and Pics must be new coz in her vk.com Pics she have only a Tattoo on her arm, on her chest Tattoo appeared in March 21 :thinking: :thinking:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:07 pm

Good afternoon my dear xxxxxx
Right now I'm very busy preparing the documents for the trip and I also have to go to work on the night shift. Very little free time.
I don't make a lot of money dancing striptease, but I have enough money for food, cosmetics, clothes, and so on.
The paperwork is still in progress, so I can't tell you the exact date of my arrival, but as soon as I know, I'll let you know.
Today, when I was preparing the documents, I imagined how we met in a restaurant, drinking a couple of glasses of wine, having a nice conversation with each other.
After a wonderful evening, we go to my hotel, where we will have an unforgettable night. I've never had sex with a foreigner. Have you ever had sex with a Romanian woman or a woman from Ukraine? I don't drink a lot of alcohol, but I can afford a glass of wine or champagne, and I don't smoke tobacco.
I'm so sorry I didn't get to answer you right away. I hope you can forgive me. And to earn your forgiveness, I made a couple of videos for you. I was so excited, you can probably see it ***Removed*** :) I want ***Removed*** and your sweet lips. I hope my frankness doesn't scare you off.
I kiss you, Anna

Received: from [192.168.8.100] (85.249.29.224)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 16:23:42 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG_416.mp4 ... :love: :love: :love: :love:
https://sendvid.com/6qa09b6w

IMG_422.mp4 ..... :love: :love: :love: :love:
https://sendvid.com/qu4byqve

.... what's next ... :twisted: :twisted: :silly:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:42 pm

My sexy xxxxxx
Today I came home late at night, very tired. I still haven't packed all my things in my suitcase. I have long doubted whether I can show you my naked body, maybe a few photos of me will lift your mood.
This night I will work the last shift in a strip club, because this week I am already flying to Kiev. I just now thought about the fact that I have not had a sexual partner for a long time, the club and the preparation for the trip take a very long time. I admit that I often ***Removed***
I like to have sex several times a day when I come to your country and we meet, I am sure that you can give a lot of pleasure in bed.
I like the short foreplay, I take it as a game. First we can talk over a glass of wine or champagne, we get to know each other a little. I want a little tenderness, I want to feel your kisses on my body. Afterward, I like wild sex, saying dirty words so you can ***Removed***, hold my hair in your hands.
What is your favorite sex position? What's the most extreme place you've ever had sex? I like it when the bikini area is clean-shaven, I hope that you are also ready for our meeting.
I'd like to ask you one thing. Don't show my videos or photos to anyone else, this only applies to the two of us, and I don't want my photos or videos to be seen by another person.
I love making love and I really want you right now. I hope I haven't lost my ***Removed***, I really love ***Removed***, so I want you to ***Removed***, I like the ***Removed***, and I also love the ***Removed***.
Do you want me to be ***Removed***?
Probably my favorite position is when you ***Removed*** I want our first night to be the most passionate.
I think that sex in relationships is very important, many families break up because a woman ceases to surprise her man in bed.
And I hope that maybe we will understand that we are made for each other and will unite in life, time will show.
Lots of hot kisses and hugs!
Your Anna

Received: from [192.168.8.100] (85.249.30.236)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2021 16:48:44 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG-502.jpg

IMG-505.jpg

IMG-506.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:36 pm

.... in the next hours she'll request money for unpaid bills

Hello my sexy xxxxxx
I have great news! I ended my career as a stripper here, yesterday was my last working night at a strip club.
I am so happy that my documents are ready for the trip and today I am leaving for Kiev. My bus to Kiev will be in 3 hours, so I need to have time to collect all the necessary things, pack my luggage and not forget anything.
It is difficult to describe in the letter what emotions I feel now before my first trip to another country, before our future meeting, I have a strong excitement. In Kiev, I will receive the remaining documents, I need to fill out some more paper, I will write you a letter from Kiev.
I read a lot on the Internet about your country, traditions, holidays, food prices, real estate, and so on.
In Ukraine, $10,000 is a lot of money, but not so much money for your country. I will receive this money as soon as I arrive in your country and can dispose of it. I will also receive all instructions regarding my practice.
We could go to a nice restaurant to celebrate our meeting. Is that what you want? Then we can go for a walk, you can show me the beautiful places in your city, and then I would like to get to know you better!
I hope you understand what I mean :) I think that we are waiting for a hot and unforgettable night, we can make love all night.
I want to see you as soon as possible. I'm so turned on by the thought of all this, so many thoughts. How do you imagine our meeting? Today I woke up very wet and masturbated with my fingers. I wanted it to be you so badly. How soon do you think we'll have anal sex? I haven't had anal sex in so long.
I must finish my letter. I will write you all the information about my flight as soon as I arrive in Kiev.
I hope to see your answer when I come to Kiev, I will not be able to write to you before.
Wish me luck! I miss you!
My kisses, your Anna

Received: from [192.168.8.100] (85.249.31.106)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 17:06:47 +0300

RU-SOVINTEL-20050124
Sovintel NOC
Krasnokazarmennaya, 12
Moscow
111250 Russia

IMG_662.mp4 & IMG_680.mp4 not family friendly to post

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna Fedko; <annayandemin@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:47 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxx
I got to Kiev without incident, but I have some bad news. Now I am very sad and hard to say that it seems that we should stop our communication.
I'm in a lot of pain right now, and my eyes are full of tears. I don't want to lose you, but I don't see any other way out. I have a small problem, but if it is not solved, I will not be able to come to your country.
The problem is a small amount of money, but I'm ashamed to ask you for help, so I thought that we might have to stop corresponding. I don't want you to think badly of me.
xxxxxx, I tried to solve the problem myself, but it didn't work.
I am afraid that you will not listen to my problem and will not be able to help me.
You have become a dear person to me, to whom I feel a special attraction. Now I'm at a loss, afraid of losing you and my future life forever.
I don't know what I'm going to do right now. Now our meeting is under threat, and I can ruin my future in your country, because it is also important for me to get an internship, after which I can get a normal job in your country.
I was so stupid that I thought that I would soon meet you and start my new life! The problem is that I have a debt for the apartment, I had to pay for utilities on time.
In Ukraine, a law was recently adopted that if a citizen has money debts in the government of Ukraine, he can not leave the country, he will simply be arrested at customs.
This law was adopted due to the fact that people take loans from banks and then do not pay, do not pay for housing, so that people can not hide from debt in another country.
Before I went to your country, I had to buy some things that I would take with me, a suitcase in which I would carry my things. I needed to clean up before our meeting, get a manicure and pedicure, buy cosmetics.
In general, I have no money left to pay for utilities and now my debt is $420. I don't have much cash with me, about $110, but I need another $310. Can you help me with $310?
Now I can't continue my journey because of the debt, first I need to pay the debt, I will have an official document confirming that I can easily leave the country.
I tried to find money, but in Kiev I have no acquisitions, no friends, I also tried to get money from the program that I go to you. But I was told that they would pay all my travel expenses, but not my debt. You're the only person who can help me. If you refuse me, then my future will be ruined, and most importantly, I won't be able to meet you. I really hope for your help, I promise that I will return your money as soon as I arrive to Chicago. But first I have to come to Washington to get $10,000. I really hope for your help!
Near the hotel where I stayed there are offices of fast money transfers Moneygram, Western Union and Riamoneytransfer. Can you make a money transfer through these services soon? For a money transfer, you need my full name Anna Fedko, which you can see in my passport, the country and city I'm in: country Ukraine, the city of Kiev.
I only need 310 US dollars and the problem will be solved. My plane ride is the day after tomorrow.
Please try to help me, I have no one else to turn to. I'll be waiting for your answer.
Your Anna

Received: from [192.168.8.100] (31.13.144.16)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2021 11:42:24 +0300

BEE_Samara
Mobile Core in Samara
VimpelCom LIR Administrative Contact
JSC "VimpelCom" 8 Marta st., house 10, bldg. 14
127083, Moscow, Russia

IMG_712.jpg: 06/05/21; 07:07pm; Adobe Photoshop CS6

IMG_701.jpg: 20/11/19; 03:25pm; Adobe Photoshop 21.1

.... Passport runs by the german colleagues this week under Anna Shumilo

... to the Passport:

... Passport is a old Version and given out from September 2007; Pic is wrong; punched Passport number up left have the wrong Size; second Serialnumber up is missing; all Passport control numers are worg, one is also missing; Place of Birth is missing; Signature don't match with her Name; machine-readable Part is Nonsense and both Lines are too short; after the Data in the Passport will the Owner be born 26.03.2088!!!!!
By this hidden Pic I'm to 75% sure that it is a woman .... when one look to the eyes and eyebrows.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <anna.blueze@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:16 am

..... from 2nd. DMF-Spam

Hello.
You possibly do not recall me, we actually met on-line far back and i saved your personal contact.
I come from Ukraine and at this time arranging a vacation in your area, and so I made a decision to send you a note.
Maybe you are looking into getting together with me?
I will be thrilled to find out more in regards to you and also to look at some photographs.
Feel free to question anything you want to know about me, Overall I'm an open minded girl and of course cool to be around.
I can give you some more of my personal pics if you appreciate and will also be expecting an email from you.
Best regards.

Received: from mail.noor-publishing.com (mail.noor-publishing.com. [195.201.227.168])
Reply-To: Ann <anna.blueze@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 20:40:07 +0100

DE-HETZNER-20120425
Hetzner Online GmbH - Contact Role
Hetzner Online GmbH
Industriestrasse 25
D-91710 Gunzenhausen
Germany

IMG-113.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annatempe@outlook.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:53 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hey.
You most likely no longer recall who am i, we basically met up online a long time ago and simply i preserved your personal email.
I live & function in ukraine & at the moment organizing a vacation in your region, therefore I decided I would send a note.
You may be enthusiastic about meeting me?
I will be delighted to learn more in regards to you and to see your photographs.
You're able to ask everything you need to find out about me, I'm an unbiased sweetheart and interesting to go along with.
I can possibly send some more of my personal photosets if you want and will also be waiting for an e-mail from you.
Thank-you.

Received: from ivsq (unknown [192.210.236.177])
Reply-To: Ann <annatempe@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 20:30:36 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing
OrgId: VGS-9
Address: 325 Delaware Avenue
Address: Suite 300
City: Buffalo
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14202

IMG-091.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <ann.kissis.dream@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:58 pm

...... from E-Spam

Hi There.
Wish you recall me, we actually met on the web a while ago and i book marked your personal e-mail.
I come from Ukraine & now planning a vacation in your place, so I chosen to text you.
Perhaps you are looking into interacting with me?
I will be grateful to learn more about you and of course to view some photographs.
You can question everything you prefer to learn about me, I'm a broad-minded human being and definitely fun to be with.
I can possibly send some more of my own images should you like and also be awaiting a reply from you.
Yours.

Received: from ijgpl (unknown [192.210.236.177])
Reply-To: Annushka <ann.kissis.dream@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 21:58:01 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing

IMG-095.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <annacrazzzie@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:06 pm

...... from 419-Spam

Hello There.
Hopefully you'll recall me, we met via internet long-ago and i kept your contact.
I live and work in ukraine and at this time arranging visiting your area, and so I made a decision to text you.
Perhaps you are looking into getting together with me?
I will be grateful to uncover more with regards to you and also observe your photographs.
You can actually question everything you like to learn about me, Altogether I'm a broad-minded human being and definitely interesting to be around.
I will give you some more of my own photos if you'd prefer and will also be patiently waiting your reply.
Thanks so much.

Received: from pheoipn (unknown [192.210.236.177])
Reply-To: Any <annacrazzzie@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:12:05 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing

IMG-132.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:14 pm

..... from 2nd. DLB-Spam

Howdy.
You most likely dont remember me, we basically met up online far back and i kept your contact.
my home is Ukraine and presently organizing a vacation in your place, hence I chosen to send you a message.
Maybe you are looking into interacting with me?
I'll be truly satisfied to find out more about you & to see your photographs.
You can question everything you like to know about me, I'm an unbiased sweetheart and definitely fun to be with.
I can possibly present you with more of my own photosets should you like and will be expecting an email from you.
Sincerely.

Received: from esed (192-210-236-177-host.colocrossing.com [192.210.236.177])
Reply-To: Ania <anna.blueze@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:22:33 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing

IMG-113.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:34 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Good Day.
You likely no longer remember who i am, we met on line a while ago and simply i bookmarked your email.
I live and function in ukraine & at the moment arranging a visit to your country, so I decided I would send you a message.
Perhaps you are enthusiastic about getting together with me?
I'll be happy to know more about yourself and also to view some pics.
You can actually ask anything you prefer to know about me, Overall I'm an unbiased person and interesting to be around.
I can possibly present you with some more of my pix if you like and will also be waiting for a response from you.
Thanks.

Received: from zbzolf (192-210-236-177-host.colocrossing.com [192.210.236.177])
Reply-To: Ania <annatempe@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 08:03:08 +0100

CC-11
ColoCrossing

IMG-091.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”