It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Ekaterina; <nrosiryoks@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:51 pm

.....from 419-Spam in spanish

Greetings!
How are you?!? I would like to talk to you .. I want to find a long term relationship or at least a good communication with a man .. You can call me Ekaterina.
I am a woman of good character. I lead a healthy lifestyle and I love doing fitness. If you are interested in continuing with our communication, I will write you more about my life.
I am very lonely right now ... I was not married and I have never had children ... What can you say about yourself? I really want to get to know you better!
I ask you to send me your photos .. And I will gladly send you more photos of me! I will wait for your answer .. Best wishes, Ekaterina!

Received: from [45.135.187.38] (helo=45.135.187.25) by vm2756800.1nvme.had.wf with esmtpsa
(TLS1) tls TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA (Exim 4.94.2)
Reply-To: Brillante <nrosiryoks@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 17:51:07 +0300

Security Firewall Ltd
wireless
Stockholm
100 05
Sweden

n-Ruh0-M3bb-Lg.jpg

..... Pic comes very near to a Мария Мартынова-Сафронова from Moscow anyway :thinking: :thinking:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:34 pm

.... with the same Pic and again in spanish in 419-Spam

Hello!!!
How is your Health??? I am interested in meeting you .. I am looking for a lasting relationship or at least an interesting communication with a man ... You can call me Ekaterina ...
I am a woman of good character ... I like an active lifestyle and I love doing yoga. If you want to continue with our communication, I will gladly write you more about me!
I'm very lonely right now. I was not married and I never had children! What can you write about their interests?!? I would like to get to know you better!
Please send me your images. And then I will send you more photos of me. I will wait for your message. Best wishes, Ekaterina !!!

Received: from [45.135.187.38] (helo=45.135.187.38) by s212221.hostiman.com with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.92)
Reply-To: Inspirador <nrosiryoks@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 04:08:39 +0300

Security Firewall Ltd
wireless
Stockholm
100 05
Sweden
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Russian scammers”