It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Nadezhda Kretinina; <destrintali@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:37 pm

.... she appeared today out of the blue in my DMF-Mailaccount, in german, don't know her.

.... already by Django_Hurtig

Hello! I hope I haven't bothered you with my letter. I promise you that I won't take much time from you. Just read my message and then you can forget about me if you are not interested. But if you answer me, I would be happy. I decided to write you a letter because I am looking for love. I'm tired of being lonely If you are also looking for something serious, then I greet you in the world of lonely hearts (smile). We could get to know each other better. I've attached my photo to the letter and I'll tell you more about myself in the next letter. Reply me asap if you are interested. Don't be shy :) I'll wait for your answer! Nadezhda.

Received: from [172.16.0.2] ([92.223.93.201])
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 12:47:30 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
G-Core Labs Customer assignment
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG184398.jpg

DSG722901.jpg

..... Юля Марченкова/Julia Marchenkova from Sankt Petersburg ... married ... 2 Kids

Franchising at TianDe

https:/ /posts.rusfinder.pro/post/2800745

...and

Юлии Воронухи/Julija Woronucha
https:/ /vk.com/facefitness_voronukha

https:/ /vk-lyudi.ru/yulya-marchenkova-sankt-peterburg-108732.html

.instagram.com/facefitness_voronukha/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Nadezhda; <destrintali@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:26 pm

Hello!
I'm so glad you answered my message. To be honest, I was a little doubtful that I would get your answer.
But my intuition failed me (smile). I am pleased that I was able to interest you. I believe that now we can start our dialogue without delay.
First, I would like to give you more information about myself and my life. I think it should be interesting for you. Well, I'll start. My name is Nadezhda. I am 37 years old. I was born on September 30, 1984. What else?
I work as an animator in a playroom for children. I'm not sure you're familiar with such
a profession, but I'll try to explain. I just dress up as cartoon characters and entertain. children at children's birthdays and other children's holidays. I like my job, and I get a lot of pleasure from communicating with young children.
Little kids are very funny and they always cheer me up (smile). I promise that in the next letters I will tell you more information about my life. By the way, you will find some of my photos in the application. I sent you this as promised.
I decided to use the Internet to find a kind and honest man with a big heart and a clear mind. I'm tired of being alone. It is important for me that a man be honest with me from the very beginning. And I also don't like rudeness. If you want to get to know me better, then I will be very happy. And I will be happy to give you more information in the following letters. I just can't tell you everything at once. We will develop our dialogue gradually. And, of course, I will be delighted if you tell me more information about your life.
I hope you liked my photos. I forgot to say that my height is 167 centimeters, and my weight is 65 kilograms.
If it's not difficult, then give comments about my photos. Even if you don't like me, then tell me honestly.
I won't be offended, I promise (smile)!
Well, I'm finishing my first letter, but I'll be waiting for your answer.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely, Nadezhda.

Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 11:02:21 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG200438.jpg

DSG785728.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:50 pm

Hello!
How glad I am to see your letter again. I'm really pleased that you're not ignoring me! And I am very pleased that you were able to tell me about yourself. I hope that over time I will be able to find out more information about you.
xxxxxx, I would like to start my letter with important information. You should know that. I was born and raised in Russia. And I live in Russia now too. I'm sorry, but I didn't dare to tell you about it in the first letter, although I should have done it. I was just afraid that the great distance separating us might scare you away. Now I'm ashamed that I didn't tell you right away. I apologize for such a stupid mistake. And I promise that from now on I won't hide anything from you. I understand that the distance is long, but I have serious intentions. I'm not here to play games. If necessary, I am ready to leave Russia forever. I'm ready for a change in my life. Let me tell you more information about myself. I live in a provincial town in the Central part of Russia. My city is called Nurlat (respublika Tatarstan). It has 32,000 inhabitants. A small and quiet city where people live a measured life, not in a hurry. I would be interested to know more about the place where you live. Tell me if it doesn't bother you.
I'll tell you honestly that I'm a little tired of my boring life, so I decided to find new acquaintances on the Internet. I have a pretty simple life. I have never been married and I have no children. I live alone. I don't have a big family. To be more precise, I don't have a family at all. My mother died two years ago due to a stroke, and it was a real shock for me. The pain of loss still lives in my heart, but time heals gradually. My father? I never saw him, because he left my mother for another woman when she was pregnant. To be honest, I've never tried to find him because I just don't want to. Unfortunately, I was an only child, so I grew up without brothers and sisters. I don't have any relatives on my mother's side. As for the relatives on the father's side, I don't know anything about them either. I didn't try to find them, and they never tried to find me. Here is a brief history of my life, but I will tell you more in the next letter.
xxxxxx, I just want to be happy, like all people. Who doesn't want to find true love? I'm probably naive, but I believe that such love exists. It seems to me that my other half is waiting for me somewhere ahead. Perhaps my letter seemed sad to you, but in fact I am an optimist. Bright feelings prevail in my life, no matter what.
I ask you to tell me more information about your life, because I want to get to know you as best as possible.
I would really like our dialogue to develop from both sides.
You've probably already seen the photos I sent you today. And I hope you enjoyed it (smile). I am finishing my letter, but I will wait for your reply again.
I wish you a good day!
Nadezhda.

Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 11:28:31 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG237439.jpg

DSG721058.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:25 pm

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my messages. I appreciate it!
I am pleased that you have written more about yourself. After all, perhaps this information will help us in the future. I recognize you because of what you tell me about yourself. And I will believe that we can both find happiness if we go to him.
xxxxxx, today I will tell you even more information about my life. Maybe about my hobbies too. First of all, I would like you to be interested in reading my letters, because every letter is a part of me. I hope that I will be able to write interesting and fascinating letters for you. If my letters are boring and dull, then you will quickly lose interest in my person. And I wouldn't want that at all. As I said, I live alone and I don't have any pets. I live in an ordinary apartment. Bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom, but it suits me. I spend most of my time at work. And after work, I often watch movies or read a book, having had dinner before that. Boring weekday evenings. Sometimes I meet my friends on weekends, but this happens quite rarely lately because all my friends already have a family and children. And they prefer to spend more time with their family. If we talk about music, then I listen to different music regardless of the musical genre. Most of all I like popular music, not too heavy rock music, and classical music. But I can't call myself a great music connoisseur. As for cinema, I really like to watch movies. I've watched a lot of movies in my whole life. The list will be long, but I don't see the point in writing to list all the movies I've watched. Just know that I'm a big fan of cinema.
And now a little bit about my character. My friends say that I am very sociable and cheerful. I can't argue with them, because it really is (smile). I hope that didn't sound arrogant. I never raise my voice. I have a very kind heart, and my heart is open to love and serious relationships. I still believe in true love. I like romance and tenderness. True love does not tolerate rudeness and betrayal. xxxxxxx, I hope that all my letters will help you better understand my character, get to know my life. It's hard for me to describe my whole life in one letter, but everything is just beginning. And I hope that we will be able to develop our fragile dialogue.
xxxxxx by the way, I have to say that I write my letters from an Internet cafe. Unfortunately, I don't have the technical capability to connect the Internet in my apartment. I will be able to write letters to you every day, because the Internet cafe is located next to my work. And there will be no problem here. I just hope that you will answer every letter.
I sent new photos. I will try to do this in every email.
And now I will wait for your answer!
Have a nice day!
Nadezhda.

Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 11:47:05 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG435719.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:16 pm

Hello!
I've just read your letter, and now I'd like to give you my answer, if you don't mind. xxxxxx Yes, of course I wanted to get to know you and get to know you as well as possible. I am pleased that you have told me more information about your life. It was interesting for me to read about it, because I want to get to know you as well as possible. We get to know each other, and that's great! But after reading your letter, I was shocked. I am very sorry that your wife was able to do this to you, I cannot understand how you can cheat on your man with whom you plan to build a family. I understand that it was a nightmare for you and after that, you stopped believing women. xxxxxxx, I believe that it is not necessary to compare everyone and think badly about them. I understand that you have a strong sediment left, but still I ask you to try to get to know me, and over time you will be able to draw your own conclusions. As for your question, unfortunately I don't have pets, but I've always dreamed of having a cat. I like them better. By the way, I wanted to ask you to try to send me your photo, for all the time of our communication I have not seen you and I do not know who is writing to me all this, I hope that with your next letter you will be able to send me your photo.
xxxxxx, today I would like to tell you a brief biography of my life. Please don't get bored when you read this (smile). I don't have a very bright biography. So, I'll start with my childhood. My father left my mother, so she raised me alone. Nevertheless, I did not feel deprived of love, despite the fact that I grew up in a defective family. My mother replaced my father to the fullest extent. My mother was the closest person to me in my life. She was not only my mother, but also my best friend! I always shared all my problems with her. She was always there for me, giving me her love and care. I had the opportunity to be with her always because she worked as a cook at the school where I studied. And she often treated me to delicious pies during school break. I still remember the smell of these pies (smile). She was the best mother in the world. If you only knew how much I miss her. Thanks to her, I had a wonderful and happy childhood. It was a glorious time. When my schooling was over, I entered the university. I had to go to another city for this, but I did not forget about my mother and often visited her. She was always so happy when I came home. She loved to listen to my stories about my studies at the university. She always laughed like that when I told her something funny. And when my mother died two years ago, it was a real blow to me. I lost the closest person to me. But enough of the sad stuff.
If you're interested, I studied history at university. I must have made a mistake with my choice of profession. Unfortunately, this is not a very popular profession. I just loved history, so at that time I had no doubts about my choice. After studying at the university, I returned to my hometown. I worked as a waitress at first, then I worked as a secretary in a small firm. But then I became a children's animator, and I still work here. I like that. Here is a brief history of my life. xxxxxx, and now I ask you to tell me more about your life story. It will be interesting for me to learn more about your education, childhood, relationships with relatives. Tell me anything you want. It will be interesting to me! I hope I'm not asking too many questions.
xxxxxxx Yes, my life has been happy in general, but I still haven't met true love. My heart is open to love. I'm tired of returning to a cold and empty apartment after work. I would like to feel human warmth and care again. I want to be happy, like when I was a child.
I must say that your letters have brought variety to my life. My days have become much more interesting. Thank you for that. I hope you were interested too.
I wish you a good day!
Nadezhda.

Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 10:59:04 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG335183.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:40 pm

.... in german

xxxxxxx!
Thank you for your new letter and now is the time to reply!
I want to thank you for telling me more about your past life. The story of your life is important to me because it is an important part of you. I got to know you better today. I am glad that you do not forget to answer my questions. xxxxxxx, and of course your story is very terrible, but the main thing is that in this situation everyone stayed alive, nor did anyone suffer. But I want to tell you that I didn't have this situation, I'm even afraid to imagine what I did in this situation.
xxxxxx, I hope you are interested in reading my letter because today I am going to tell you about my habits and my lifestyle in general. I've brought up this topic before, but my story was pretty short. And today I'm going to tell you a little more about it. So I don't smoke. And I haven't done that in the past. I do not abuse alcohol. Sometimes I can afford to have a drink on the holidays or when meeting friends. However, it's so rare that it can be said that I don't drink alcohol at all. If you are interested in my eating habits, I will tell you about it. I'll just say it because I'm not on a diet, but I manage to keep a good figure. I like culinary experimentation and I always love trying something new. Often I just take a cookbook and choose an interesting recipe. I like to try something new. I can cook well, by the way. And I hope you have a chance to appreciate my culinary skills (smile). The time will show.
xxxxxx, when we talk about exercise, I don't do any exercise regularly. Unfortunately, I give the sport very little time. You can rent bikes in my town. Sometimes I do it in the summer, but it doesn't happen too often. When I was studying at university, I played volleyball a lot. And I've even played on the college volleyball team, but mostly I spent time on the bench. The other girls on the team were much taller than me (smile). But enough about the sport. As I said, I did a historical education at the university. And I had to read a lot of history books in my time. However, I have not avoided fiction either. And I love movies, but you already know. The genre of the film doesn't matter. I can watch both action films and romantic films and dramas with ease. I try to just avoid horror movies. xxxxxx. I will be surprised if you tell me more about your lifestyle. What is your lifestyle Let me know.
I think you agree that everyone seeks happiness. And it's different for all of them. I know that I will be happy next to my beloved man. I'm sick of being a strong and independent woman. Sometimes I want to be weak and defenseless. And I need a man who makes me feel safe. I don't need a man with the face of a Hollywood movie star (smile). These are not my kind of men. It seems to me that the inner world of man is much more important than the outer properties. I love that you treat me with respect. I appreciate it. I am interested in knowing what the outcome of our virtual dialogue will be. Maybe we can meet soon! Who knows? We will see!
I'm sorry, but it's time to finish my letter. But I am waiting for your answer.

Nadezhda.

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 11:19:54 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG632919.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:58 pm

Hello!
I am very sorry that I did not translate my letter to you correctly. Unfortunately, I do not know your language. I'm just using an electronic translator to write letters for you. And in your letter you wrote to me that you don't have time for these games, but I didn't quite understand you, what you meant, I hope that you can clarify everything for me.
xxxxxx, in my past letters I have already told a lot of information, but I still have a few stories about my life
that may interest you. I want you to get to know me as well as possible. It is important to me that mutual
trust is established between us. Today I will tell you more about my work. I'll try to make it interesting for you. As you know, I work as a children's animator in a children's game studio. Children come here with their parents just to play. We have a mini trampoline, a drawing corner, a pool with soft balls, small slides and much more.
I work not only as an animator, but also as an administrator in this game studio. Children's holidays do not take place every day, so on normal days I am an administrator in a children's studio. And on children's birthdays,
I become an animator. I hope you understand. My morning always starts the same way: shower, breakfast, makeup.
I'm a woman, so it's important for me to look good (smile). My working day starts at 9 o'clock in the morning and ends at 18:00. I work nine hours a day and six days a week. But I have a flexible work schedule. If I need
to leave work, my colleague can always replace me. In addition, we have a good boss who always treats us with respect. I can say that I have a good team at work. xxxxxxx, as you can see, my work will not interfere with our dialogue. I have the opportunity to come to the Internet cafe to write letters for you. If you want, you can tell me about how your day is going. Don't doubt that it will be very interesting for me (smile).
xxxxxx No, I didn't tell you, but I doubted for a long time before I decided to look for love in another country.
At first, I tried to find love in Russia, but I didn't meet a decent man here. Eventually, I decided to use the internet to search for love. By the way, I've had a serious relationship with a man in the past. This relationship lasted about five years, but ended two years ago. We lived together, but we were never married. I was waiting for him to propose to me, but at the very end he informed me that he no longer loved me and left. I didn't ask him to stay because it didn't make sense. His love has passed. We made an adult decision and parted without scandals. I don't have any feelings left for him. I don't have any contact with that man anymore. I've been living alone for two years now, and I'm ready for a new love (smile). I want to be happy again to share this happiness with my other half. Happiness awaits me! And happiness is waiting for you ahead too! Perhaps we will have a common happiness for two. We'll see!
I am finishing my letter, but, as always, I am waiting for your answer!
Nadezhda.

Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 10:02:31 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG529419.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:52 pm

Hello!
xxxxxxx, I am grateful to you that you were able to share with me your thoughts about friendship, it was interesting for me to read it. But you might have noticed that in my letter I am trying to tell you more about myself, and I also ask you my questions, I don’t know carefully you read my letters, but unfortunately you don’t answer my questions at all. I also asked you more than once to send me your photo, but you still could not do it. I ask you to try to tell me more about yourself, about your life, and send me your photo, I wanted to see you,
I want to know who is writing to me. I hope that you will be more attentive and will also be able to fulfill my request.
xxxxxx, I have a feeling that I have known you for many years. If someone had told me at the very beginning that our dialogue would develop so quickly, then I simply would not have been able to believe it. It seems to
me that some kind of invisible spiritual connection has been established between us. If you have the same feeling, then let me know. How did it all happen so quickly? What is it if it's not magic (smile)? When I was advised to use the Internet to meet a man, I thought it wouldn't work. And now I see that it works! I will never regret that I wrote the first letter for you. I'm glad we met, because you made my life a little more interesting. And your appearance in my life is like a rainbow after a rain. And I'm not exaggerating! My visits to Internet cafes have become a real treat for me. I usually spend little time at the computer and I hardly use the Internet in my life. In addition, high technology is still underdeveloped in my provincial city. I have to use internet cafes. As you can see, I am not a very modern woman. I love romance and romantic deeds. Unfortunately, communication over the Internet makes it impossible for us to do romantic things, but this is not a problem.
I like our communication, despite these restrictions.
xxxxxxx, I would like to share my dreams with you now. I don't know how interesting it will be for you. I've always wanted to find a man with whom I will spend my whole life. Find my soul mate. My past relationship ended through no fault of mine, because I was betrayed to the very end, but it was over. And now I would like to meet love for life. If necessary, I will wait for such love until the very end of my days. What else is there for me to do? All my life I have searched for true love, but I have not found it. I need a man who knows how to laugh and knows how to love. I need a man who knows how to treat women and respects them. I need a man who still hasn't forgotten that love is the most important feeling in the world. I am ready to give my heart to such a man, and I will never regret it. I know how to give love, and I know how to be caring. xxxxxx, my heart is always open to love. By communicating with you through our emails, I no longer feel lonely. We found a common language in our letters. You understand me better than anyone else. And I just have to say thank you for that. Tell me, what kind of woman do you need? What do you need to be happy? Tell me more. Maybe we are looking for the same thing in this life.
I am finishing my letter, but I will look forward to your reply with great impatience. I really want to know how you will answer my questions.
I'll wait for a response!
Nadezhda.

Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 10:26:28 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG438516.jpg ..... 01.10.2020

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:28 pm

Hello, my dear!
I am pleased to be in the Internet cafe again, because here I can read your letters. And I just finished reading
a new letter.
xxxxxx, my life has become more interesting with your appearance. My habitual way of life has changed dramatically! As I said before, I spend most of my free time alone. But now you have appeared in my life!
It's so easy and interesting for me to be with you. I'm telling you everything that's going on in my heart.
And I will continue to do so. How good that I was able to find a person with whom I can share my thoughts
and feelings. I hope my letters have influenced your life too. If that's the case, then let me know.
xxxxxx Of course, I've never complimented men, but now I'll do it because you deserve it. It seems to me that you are the kindest and smartest man I have ever met. I'm telling the truth! When I read your letters, I see an honest and caring man. Of course, I haven't had time to get to know you one hundred percent yet. I need time for this, but my intuition tells me that you are a really good person. I can't explain it logically, because intuition is an irrational feeling. I have never met a man who treated me with such respect. It seems to me that you have a kind heart and soul. How nice to realize that you appreciate not only the external beauty, but also my inner world. It is very difficult to meet such a man here in Russia. You probably already know that Russian men treat women disrespectfully in most cases. They treat women condescendingly, sometimes even rudely. I never liked it. I'm not a feminist, but I want to be treated with respect. And I feel that respect on your part. Thank you for that!
My dear, now I will tell you some more information about my hobbies. I don't think I've told you that yet. I like walking in the fresh air! I like to walk in the park in the warmer months. Sometimes I rent a bike and ride a bike. Walking in the fresh air is a good pastime. If I lived near the sea, I would walk along the seashore every day. I really like the sea, but my city is far from the sea, unfortunately (smile). I also like to swim. And a couple of times a month I visit the pool in my city to swim there a little. I don't do sports swimming, but just swim in the pool for fun, like a small fish in the lake (smile). I really enjoy it. Before I finish the letter, I would like to give you a kiss! Isn't that too bold of me? If you don't like it, then say so.
A kiss!
Nadezhda.

Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 10:12:12 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG418517.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:41 pm

Hello, my xxxxxx!
I have never felt so comfortable when communicating with anyone! How did it happen that you became such a close person to me? Amazing! Dear, I am very pleased to know that you like to read my letters. I try to write to you about everything, and I also share with you my feelings and thoughts about you. I understand that this distance separates us. But I hope that we will still be able to see each other in this life, I am sure that our meeting could help us in many ways. We could get to know each other better. xxxxxx, you still haven't sent me your photo for all the time, I ask you to send me your photo, show yourself to me.
xxxxxx, today I will tell you about how I spend my weekends. As you already know, I work six days a week. My work makes me forget about loneliness a little. But wait, I was planning to tell you about my weekend, not about my work (smile). Since I work six days a week, I only have one day off a week. And I usually spend this weekend at home alone. At least in winter I'm often at home because it's cold outside.
I do household chores (laundry, cleaning, and so on). When all the everyday issues are resolved, I just watch movies or read a book. Besides, I like to spend time in the kitchen. I often try to cook something interesting from cookbooks. For example, last weekend I tried to cook lasagna for the first time. And I liked it! And I also meet with friends on weekends, but this rarely happens. In the warmer months, I often walk outside. I can do it alone. Fresh and clean air brings peace to my soul. And I also visit the pool twice a month on Sundays, but I talked about all this in the last letter. Well, now you know how I spend my weekends.
xxxxxx, I confess to you that it has always been difficult for me to find a common language with men. Even at school I didn't talk to boys because I was shy. But with you it's very easy for me, I trust you. There's a special bond between us. I feel this connection more and more with each new letter. The sincerity coming from your letters strikes me to the heart. And you never try to hurt me. I want to believe that you put part of your soul into your letters. If your soul is as kind as your letters, then I am very lucky that I found such a man. It seems to me that only a real man can be gentle and kind to a woman without being shy about it. xxxxxx, I will make a lot of effort to keep this magic between us. I can be sincere with you, and I feel safe. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it seems to me that you are the most special man I have met in my life. At least, I've never had such feelings before during a dialogue with a man. It's probably too early to talk about it, but I think we could make a great couple. Time will tell, my dear. Oh, what a pity that we can't go on a date right now. I would really like that. We could get to know each other much better during the meeting. But all in good time. When the time comes, we will definitely meet. Perhaps our meeting is ahead of us much earlier than we think. Who can know for sure? No one knows what fate has in store for us. I think we deserve to be happy.
I'm finishing this letter, but I'm already thinking about your next letter!
A gentle kiss!
Nadezhda.

Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 11:23:51 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG518534.jpg

DSG720142.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:44 pm

Hello, my dear!
Every new letter from you makes me happy! How do you do it (smile)?
Dear, after reading your letter, I was in a big shock. I am very sorry that nowadays people are willing to do anything for money, and it doesn't make sense to them who they can take money from, whether it was an elderly woman or a disabled person. But I really hope that these criminals will be caught and they will receive their fate.
xxxxxx, I am very glad that you have appeared in my life. And I still can't stop wondering how much my life has changed thanks to you. I feel like a happy woman again. How little is needed for happiness! I like our virtual exchange of letters. But at the same time, I understand that our meeting could replace hundreds or even thousands of letters. Yes, I'm starting to think about our meeting already. I like to dream about it. For some inexplicable reason, I trust you so much that I'm already thinking about meeting you. In your letters I have always seen only kindness, tenderness and deep respect for my person. xxxxxxx, you have had a great influence
on my life. Without exaggeration, my life has changed forever. I like how fast our dialogue is progressing. We are not standing still, we are only moving forward. Fate gave me a great gift when I found you, because it's not so easy to meet such a noble and kind man like you. And you're also very smart! But you know that yourself. Your charm acts on me like a magnet (smile)! I'm attracted to you more and more. And there's nothing I can do about it. I can honestly say that you are the most interesting conversationalist I have ever met in my life. Maybe you're the man I need. God, I'm already looking forward to our first romantic date. And don't let my words scare you. I just have a good feeling about our relationship.
My dear, I had a very interesting working day, because in the morning we held a children's birthday party. As usual, I went in the costume of a cartoon character and entertained the children. Parents gave the birthday boy a big cake in addition to a bunch of toys. And they kindly treated me to a piece of chocolate cake at the end of the holiday. I got a lot of positive emotions today. xxxxxx, I wish your day went just as well today. And I want you to be lucky, too. I am always pleased when the people around me are happy. We've never seen each other yet, but I want you to be happy. And our meeting is only a matter of time. Sooner or later the day of our meeting will come. And then I can give you a real kiss, not a virtual one. Oh, I need to stop my fantasy before it goes too far (smile). It seems to me that I've known you for many, many years. It's so easy for me to tell you everything that's going on in my head. My colleague at work told me that there was a fire in my eyes. And when I look in the mirror, I see a happy woman. I'm glad I found you! Thank you for continuing to change my life for the better. As always, I didn't forget to send new photos for you.
I'm finishing my letter now. I will be waiting for your answer!
A gentle kiss just for you!
Nadezhda.

Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 12:10:59 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG253861.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:31 pm

Hello, my dear!
It's a wonderful day, because I received your new letter.
My dear, what a beautiful letter you wrote for me. Thank you for opening your heart to me. It beautiful I was very pleased to read your words. xxxxxx, I'm not ready to open my heart to you yet. But all in good time. Just give me time, and then I'll give you my heart too.
xxxxxx, to be honest, I do not know what else to tell you about my life, because I have already told you everything. I have a simple life. Of course, some small details of my life did not get into my letters, but our dialogue is still developing. And the more I get to know you, the more I like you. I can't do anything about it.
It is obvious that our dialogue is developing much faster than we could have imagined. And my desire to see
you is getting stronger every day. xxxxxx, my life has changed with your appearance. I confess to you that you have discovered new feelings and emotions in me that I never suspected. I can't describe it, but it's a real euphoria!
I promise you that I will always remember the day we met. I keep all your letters in my memory. No man has ever been able to do what you have done. I haven't seen you in real life, but you've already changed my life. How did you do it? A real mystery to me! My heart is beating harder, my feelings are getting stronger too.
It's probably too early to talk about it, but if I become a part of your life in the future, then we will share all
the sad and joyful moments in life. I will always support you when you need it, and I will always be on your side. Know that I know how to be a devoted and faithful companion in life. There is nothing more important to me than love! And I will do everything to preserve and multiply this feeling between me and my other half. Why am I talking about love? My dear, it seems to me that I'm starting to fall in love with you with every new letter.
I can't stop this process. And I don't even want to stop it. I like that feeling inside of me. When I see your letter, I feel like spring is coming in my heart! A wonderful feeling!
My dear, I always think of you! And even my job doesn't help me stop thinking about you. xxxxxx, I often dream about our meeting. And even though our meeting may seem like an impossible dream to you, but it's not.
We are already adults, and distance cannot become a barrier to a relationship. I am a very romantic woman, and I can do crazy things for love. Love is the most important thing in my life. I'm not interested in fame or fortune. That's not what I'm looking for. I only need love, real, genuine love! I know you understand my thoughts. You always understand me, so I can only be honest with you. I've never been so open with other men, because I've never met a man like you.
I am finishing my letter now. Please don't miss me, I will write the next letter soon. And I'll be thinking about you all the time! I hope you'll think of me too.
Have a nice day!
A kiss!
Nadezhda.

Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 11:26:28 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG295638.jpg

DSG517537.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:13 pm

Hello, my dear!
I got your letter, and I'm glad of it. I really think I've found the most charming man in the world.
xxxxxx, I've changed a lot, thanks to you. And I've already told you that I'm starting to fall in love with you. It seems to me that this feeling is getting stronger and stronger every day, every hour and every minute! What a great feeling awakens in me. I'm getting bolder, aren't I? My breathing freezes and my pulse accelerates while reading your letters. How much my life has changed! I got the biggest gift of my life. And that's you! My dear, you make me forget about all the problems. When I come to an Internet cafe, I am at the mercy of your charm. No one and nothing can distract me from your charms. It's amazing, and it's impossible to believe, but it's true. xxxxxx, it seems to me that this is the beginning of a long and romantic love story. My intuition tells me that. Oh, I guess I'm jumping to conclusions too fast. Sometimes I want to wake up in your arms. What a beautiful morning it could be! We could stay in bed until noon, and then we could have breakfast together. What simple and beautiful dreams! My dear, I miss you more and more. What a pity that I can only come to the Internet cafe once a day.
xxxxxxx, I write a lot of compliments for you in recent letters, but I can't stop. I hope you don't feel uncomfortable about it. I just want you to know how much you have influenced my life. I won't be able to live the way I lived before. My life has been turned upside down, but I'm glad about it. You have awakened in me a feeling of great and boundless romance. My life has ceased to be gray and boring, because you have painted my life with bright colors. Perhaps I should stop praising you in every letter so that you don't fall asleep from boredom when you read my letter (smile). You just changed my life forever!
My dear, if I may, I will tell you about a funny incident that happened to me yesterday? I made a big plate of vegetable salad for dinner. Usually, I have dinner in front of the TV, so I took a plate of salad and went into the hall from the kitchen. In the middle of the way, I stumbled and dropped the plate from my hands. Part of the salad fell to the floor, but most of it fell on me. Don't worry, I didn't hurt myself when I tripped. It's just that all my clothes were stained with vegetables. How ridiculous and stupid I looked at that moment. If you had been by my side at that moment, then we could have laughed together over this stupid situation. God, if you had only seen me yesterday (smile). xxxxxx, I hope my story made you smile. I'd like to see your smile now. And now I'm finishing my letter, but I'll be thinking about you. I hope you'll think of me too.
A kiss!
Nadezhda.

Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 11:14:51 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG229751.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:50 pm

Hello, my dear!
It already seems to me that I can't live a day without your letters. I'm so used to it!
Dear, I do not know what answer you expected from me to see, but in your previous letter you did not ask me any questions, I do not know what you expected from me. But I want to tell you that if you have any questions, then you can ask them to me, I will try to answer everything. xxxxxx, as for my health, I am very pleased that you are concerned about it, but I want to tell you that I am fine, I feel great. Honey, I do not know what will happen to us in the future, but I wanted to tell you that of course I want a relationship, I want to finally love and be loved. And of course I would like you to make my life happy. I hope that everything will work out for us.
My dear, I still can't believe that my feelings for you are growing so fast. God, it's really brave of me to open my heart to you. But from the very beginning, I made a decision that I would be honest with you. xxxxxx, my soul sings with happiness, and my heart beats harder. I think about you very often during the day. If you only knew how much I value our virtual relationship. Fate has given you! If two lonely people were destined to meet, then they will definitely meet, no matter what. My only regret is that we didn't get to know you many years ago. How long have I been looking for a man like you. But now our destinies have crossed in this big world. Yes, it happened only in the virtual world, but what prevents us from meeting in the future? It seems to me that I could become the happiest woman next to you. And I could make you a happy man too. How nice it is to say all these compliments for you, because you really deserve it. My feelings just overwhelm me, so I splash them out in my letters.
xxxxxx, my thoughts also belong to you. I trust you. My feelings are growing day by day! I feel incredibly happy and, at the same time, incredibly calm. I feel safe when I talk to you. I am not afraid of any problems, because I know that your letter can save me from all problems. I haven't even seen you, but you have influenced my life much more than anyone else. Perhaps you are my guardian angel (smile)! xxxxxx, you have brought happiness and peace to my soul. Even if we never meet, I will always remember you. But I don't even want to think about such a development! I have serious intentions, so I believe that we will definitely meet. If we meet, you will never regret it. I will try to make your life even brighter and even happier. It seems to me that I am able to give you this. You have become my guiding light in life. Please continue to give me this light of hope for a long and happy life. You have occupied an important part of my life. And I'm happy with you. You make me smile.
I'm probably in too much of a hurry, but we're adults, and there's no point hiding my feelings. I'm thinking about our first sex even. Yes, I really have such bold fantasies. We are human beings, and we often succumb to temptations. We could have an unforgettable night. I would really like to kiss you for real. I would give you the sweetest kiss, but now it's only virtual kisses. Oh, it's time for me to stop my fantasy (smile). My letter is already big enough, and it's time for me to finish this.
I wish you a good mood. Don't miss me!
A gentle kiss just for you!
Nadezhda.

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 10:09:12 +0300

GCL-CUSTOMER-IT
LIR Admin
G-Core Labs S.A.
2A Rue Albert Borschette
1246 Luxembourg

DSG624812.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:20 pm

Hello my dear!
I hope you are OK! I also hope that you will reply to my last letter. I still haven't received your answer, so I miss you.
Answer as soon as possible so that I can again enjoy your warm words.
Kiss!
Nadezhda.

Received: from [172.16.0.10] ([185.81.114.83]) ... Blacklisted Spam-IP+DCH-Proxy
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2021 10:42:38 +0300

HZ-NA14
HZ Hosting Ltd
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
Netherlands

Return to “Russian scammers”