It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena Liuta; <elenalepestochek@gmail.com/lenawoley@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena Liuta; <lenawoley@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:51 pm

My dear xxxxxx.
I don't know how to tell you about it.
I arrived and settled in the hotel, went to eat and my internship supervisor told me to make sure that I had everything paid and there were no debts. I decided to check my taxes and called the tax office.
They said that I have a debt that needs to be paid before my departure. Because of it,
I will not be able to fly out of the country until I pay it, because a law was recently passed in Ukraine that if a citizen has money debts, in the government of Ukraine, he cannot leave the country, he will simply be arrested at customs. This law was adopted due to the fact that people take loans from banks and then do not pay, do not pay for housing and that people could not hide from debts in another country, introduced such a law.
I didn't want to run away from them, it's just that if I knew about this new law, that it exists, I would immediately pay the debt.
The amount I need to pay is 13950 UAH. In dollars, it will be $485.
I do not know what to do, I have about $170 with me and this means that I need another $315. I do not know where I can find such money.
Maybe you can help me?
I will immediately pay the debt and be able to fly out safely, then I will return the money to you immediately at the meeting, you don't have to worry.
My dear, you are my only hope, I will not be able to count on anyone else for help.
If you make the transfer, I give my word of honor that I will refund you all the money. I really hope that we will see each other soon and we will be able to spend the evening together, now I will go to the curator of the program.
Dear, I really hope that you can help me ...
There is a Moneygram office nearby, my friends often use fast transfers and I know that it is very fast and safe, there is also Western Union and Riamoneytransfer.
For a money transfer, you will need my data: ELENA LIUTA, which you can see in my passport and my address of residence: Ukraine, Chernihiv region, Chernihiv city, Gogol str., house 8, apartment 17. Index 14000. Phone number +380 97 511 63 08 .
I hope you can help me and make a transfer soon. Today I will go to a meeting with the curator and will prepare the rest of the documents. Dear, if you can help me, make a transfer to my data and send me a photo of the receipt. I'm really counting on your help, my dear.
Elena.

Received: from [172.20.10.2] ([83.149.21.112])
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 14:00:12 +0300

MF-GDC
OJSC MSS-Povolzhe network - GPRS Access Pool No. 5
Mobile
Samara
Russian Federation

.....+380975116308 ... https:/ /receive-sms.cc/Ukraine-Phone-Number/380975116308 :D :D

..... Phone number and address already reported elsewhere in Ukraine as "Anna Kalina"

.... given address г. Чернигов, ул. Гоголя 8, 14000

.... more Offices then Flats ....

LIUTA.jpg

.... Passport is totally Bullshit, its a old version and non-biometric Passport, Pic is Nonsense, machine-readable Part is Nonsense, in the Page above are two important Details missing, after the personal Data she'll be born 26.02.2088.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Elena Liuta; <lenawoley@gmail.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Russian scammers”