It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anna; <teethhealthyw.hit.e@gmail.com/teethhealthywhite@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:04 pm

...... from 419-Spam and she looks familiar and reported elsewhere ... we didn't had a talk on a Dating page coz, how I've said 1000000x, my 419-Emailaddress is listed nowhere in Internet!

.... Emailaddress sounds again after this Dentist & Striptease crap

Hiya! We had a talk at a dating website. I’m good-looking girl!

My personal contact: teethhealthyw.hit.e@gmail.com

Received: from ns3000605.ip-37-59-46.eu (ip5b40f786.dynamic.kabel-deutschland.de [91.64.247.134])
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 06:56:43 +0300
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

KABEL-DEUTSCHLAND-CUSTOMER-SERVICES-12
Kabel Deutschland Breitband Customer 12
Kabel Deutschland RIPE
Vodafone Kabel Deutschland GmbH
Germaniastr. 14-17
12099 Berlin
Germany

IMG-5824.jpg .... 08.07.21 .... Minsk/BLR (Insta)

IMG7415.jpg

....... Дарья Мателенок/Darya Matelenok from Minsk/BLR

.instagram.com/dash_a_____/ .... a bit "stingy" with pics :)

https:/ /vk.com/matelenok ..... its Private

https:/ /vk.com/id94171995 ..... its Private

https:/ /okigo.ru/user/okid516334778520

https:/ /vkfull.ru/dasha-matelenok-minsk-94171995.html .... from 17.08.2010

https:/ /vkfaces.com/vk/user/matelenok

https:/ /kz.zebraboss.com/follower/vk/60201380/94171995.html#
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <teethhealthywhite@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:57 pm

.... finally and with new Emailaddress

ow do you do xxxxxx!
I saw your report and I am pleased to reply it. I am sorry previously for the brif message.
Now I am at work and cannot write a long letter. Tomorrow I will have more free time and I will write detailed description of my life without any problems.
Now I will write you in fine so that you know I obtain your writing. I am Anna. I have been working as a stomatologist and oral maxillofacial surgeon for over 10 years. The third time I endeavor to seek a man on the Internet for a serious and long term onnection but nothing worked out for me. My last practice of contact on the internet let me down. It looks like there are only boors,deceivers, perverts or scammers on the Internet, and very few honest and smart human. I want to say right away that if you are only interested in nude pictures and you are searching some gamble, then I will not write to you. I am a decent and severe lady and I do not place nude pictures on the Internet and do not joke with people. I resolved to try again to create connection through the Internet and I expect that I will get on. I rely that you are intelligent human who is also looking for a strong bonds that will bring us to appointment. I dont care about difference of the years because age is just a number. Also, range does not signify anything to me, as in the 21st century you can meet in any country in the world. If you are really want to know me better, then I will wait for your letter and your decision.
Now I have to go, as patients and my work are waiting on me. I am writing you all thisinformation from the clinic where I work. I will write more about myself tomorrow. I wish you a great mood and a good day.I am affixing my picture. I hope you will enjoy my photo.
Sirensly, Anna.

Received: from [192.168.105.5] ([88.202.188.93])
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 17:45:54 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
One Canada Square, Canary Wharf
London
UK

...... same Pigsty here:

Nataliia; <denturesdentist@gmail.com> ..... Анна Зинкевич/Anna Zinkevich from Vitebsk/BLR
viewtopic.php?t=131227

Natalia; <kissimplantua@gmail.com> .. Model & Dentist Екатерина Сергеевна Терещенко/Ekaterina S. Tereshchenko - Москва
viewtopic.php?t=132605&start=15#p630644

Vk-ZF1-CYBK.jpg ..... 21.05.2021 .... Europe/Minsk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anna; <teethhealthywhite@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:17 am

Greetings xxxxxx!

How are you today? As I made a promise, I am tiping you my second message. Now I m at work, I have 30 minutes to write you a letter. Now I can tell you more about myself. I think you are wondering how did I come across with your post address and what is my aim? Am I right? I saw your post address on one of the dating sites in your country. By mischance, now I don t remember the name of this site, because it was long time ago, but
I did not dare write to you and doubted it for a long time. I hope I was not mistaken when I decided to connect with you? Are you a free man? If you are NOT a free man, then I will not write to you, as it is not good interveneto other peoples relationships. As I wrote in my first letter, I am already 36y.o and It s high
time to build a serious relationship. My previous connection went on 7 years and ended 1 year ago because that this man I loved deceived on me with another woman. He walked for a long time and asked for forgiveness, gave flowers, but I can t forgive foul play, deception and treachery. Now this has long been forgotten and I want to start with gentle and honest person in another country and build a new relationship based on love and trust. So, let me give you some detailed information about me. I was born and live in Kyev, Ukraine. It s a pretty big city. If you are interesting, then you can surch more about my city on the Internet. I was born on August 23, 1984. I graduated from Kiev Medical University ten years ago, majoring in Surgical Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. I have been working in a private dental clinic for more than ten years. Several times I have been abroad to exchange experience and improve the classification in my profession. I have been to countries such as USA, France and Israel. The last time I was two years ago in the United States at a dental conference and the introduction of new technologies in the field of dentistry. I staied there 3 weeks in New York. I live in my privat flat by myself in my city. I spend most of my time at work and accordingly I write you messages from work. I am 170 centimeters and my weight is about 54 kilograms. I do not have bad habites like smoking, drinking or trying some drugs, I try to keep a healthy lifestyle. I prefer romantic and good sence of humor person. Like proverb says, humor and laughter prolong life.:-) I would like to count on your sincerity and please do not play with my feelings. Deal? I believe that I wrote you some details of my life and now it s your turn to give me some information. I would also like you to write me a long and informative letter with a description about you, your city and your hobbies. Good? I m really interested in learning as much as possible about you. I will be very happy to get a full summary about you. If you want to ask something me, I will be happy to answer them . Also I would like to show you some more pics. I really rely you like my photos. Would you be kind to send me your photos too, so I also want to know with whom I am chating. Ok?
I will send you information about my parents in mynext letter. I hope my letter was not so boring:-)
Truly, Anna!

... its almost the same crap here (19.08.2021):

Natalia; <natalia@dentukraclien.org>
viewtopic.php?t=136598&start=15#p650127

Received: from [192.168.105.5] ([88.202.188.93])
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 19:59:25 +0300

UK-UK2NET-20121024
Bo Bendtsen
UK2.NET
One Canada Square, Canary Wharf
London
UK

BwGLnvs.jpg

HXQA5V82.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”