It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:06 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Irina; <irinaskvortsova116@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:03 am

..... from DMF-Spam

Once we met on a dating site . I had a lot of work and some family problems. Now I 'm writing you my first letter , it will be great to get to know each other . I 'm looking forward to your message .

Irina.

Received: from [10.60.8.19] (vps-237.202.170.217.stwvps.net. [217.170.202.237])
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2021 23:56:05 +0800

NO-SERVETHEWORLD-SERVER
ServeTheWorld AS
Server Network
Fredrik Rovik
ServeTheWorld AS
Tvetenveien 152
N-0585 Oslo

photo5359842323682408202.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Irina; <irinaskvortsova116@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:53 pm

Hey!
I'm very pleased to meet you! I want to warn you right away that this is my first experience of dating a man on the Internet. To be honest, I am very interested in you. Your profile managed to intrigue me on the dating site. I just recently registered my profile there and immediately noticed you! Thanks for giving me your email address. :liar: :liar: :liar:
Thank you for a little story about you.
I want to write to you about myself so that you have a first impression. My name is Irina and I am 32 years old. My date of birth: 03/15/1989. My height is 168 cm. I am a single woman without children who is looking for a man for a serious relationship. I am a sociable, cheerful, honest and sincere woman. I have no bad habits, I love sports and an active lifestyle. What can you write to me about yourself? It will be very interesting for me to know about you :)
The age difference and the presence of bad habits in a partner is not a problem for me. Even if the partner already has children, this is not a problem for me. The main thing for me is to be happy with this partner. In a serious relationship, mutual understanding, trust and honesty are important to me. Do you have the same opinion? Or?
I will be glad if our acquaintance continues. Since you are very interesting to me. I hope you found it interesting to read my letter. I am also sending you some of my current photographs in my letter. Hope you enjoy these pictures. Could you send me some of your photos too? ;-)
I will look forward to hearing from you soon. I wish you one wonderful day!
Big hello to Irina

Received: from [10.60.1.114] (vps-237.202.170.217.stwvps.net. [217.170.202.237])
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 09:50:25 +0800

NO-SERVETHEWORLD-SERVER
ServeTheWorld AS
Server Network
Fredrik Rovik
ServeTheWorld AS
Tvetenveien 152
N-0585 Oslo

photo5359842323682408198.jpg

photo5359842323682408201.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:03 pm

..... from DMF-Spam

Hello.
It's great that you left me your email on a dating site.
I'll send you my photo. I would be glad to meet you. It will be great to meet and get to know each other. I'm waiting for your message.

Irina.

..... IP shows Microsoft

photo5359842323682408198.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:05 pm

Hi!
Yes, of course I remember you. Last time by mistake I sent you an email from my work email.
I had some family problems and a lot of work, and I was only able to write to you now.
I apologize for this mistake. I want to get to know you better. I have serious intentions and I 'm really ashamed of this mistake . In order not to get confused, I'm going to tell you about myself again.
I'm Irina. I am 32 years old. I was born on January 14, 1989. I will describe myself a little. I am a brunette (my height is 165), slim (weight 54). I'm from the city of Arsk, it's not far from the city of Kazan. I am a positive girl with no bad habits. On holidays, I allow myself to drink a little.
I've never been married. There were relationships in my life, but it wasn't serious. I was never able to meet my man in Russia. At the moment I am free and I want to start a new serious relationship!
My profession is an administrator. I worked as an administrator at a beauty salon in my hometown. I worked there for 6 years. Now I live with my aunt in Estonia and help her in business. My aunt has her own small flower shop in Tallinn.
Tell me a story about yourself? Can you send me more photos?
Your Irina.

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 20:48:56 +0800 .... this is not Tallinn, more Yakutsk!

photo5359842323682408197.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:22 pm

Hi xxxxxx ! I am glad to receive your answer again.
I 'm glad to get a message from you . Thank you for telling me about you . I 'm just like you for the first time communicating with a man by e - mail . but I think it's convenient, but there is a little excitement and a slight jitters. But here we can get to know each other well and share our thoughts . we 'll find out if we 're right for each other .
I would like to learn more about Americans, for me it's something unknown, I want to learn about you . You have a great job , the family business is very good , but it 's a pity to hear that you have to work a lot .
I totally agree with you that we need to get to know each other .
In Arsk, I lived with my Brother, Last year he had a son, my nephew, and I decided that I was inconveniencing my brother. Then I decided that I needed to change something in my life and went to my aunt in Tallinn. She was very glad to see me, because she needed an assistant in her store
I have been alone for the last 3 years, and now I have decided that I need to continue living in love and understanding. I decided that right now I needed a serious relationship that would probably lead me back to marriage. I want to be a happy woman again.
I want to tell you about my family. My mom is 57 years old, she is retired. Dad died a long time ago, my brother is 3 years younger than me. My nephew turned 1 this year, and I love him so much. I haven't seen my family for a year and I miss them very much.
I try to look good, the years go by, and I'm not a young girl anymore. I do fitness a couple of times a week, and it keeps me in good shape. But sometimes it can be very lazy :)
It would be very interesting to learn more about your life and how you live.
Your Irina

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 05:41:18 +0800

IMG-586745.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:44 pm

Hi xxxxxx!
I am glad to receive a message from you, I am very glad to hear more about you. It 's great that you 're doing sports . Unfortunately , I haven 't heard much about the sport that you did in college . This sport is not very popular in Russia . I used to do sports earlier , but now I go to the gym . It would be nice if I had a company to go together. maybe one day you and I will go to the gym and we will do it often . I like to watch volleyball , football , I like water polo . I am versatile . I also like watching TV shows and movies .
I'll tell you a little more about myself.
Despite all my failures and losses in this life. I was not discouraged. Life goes on, and I understand that I need a man who will always be with me.
I am a very positive person and I share this with my friends. They always help me and support me. When I was living in Russia, we saw each other almost every day. I trust them completely. We have been friends for a long time, and our friendship is very strong! Their names are Irina and Vera.
When I have free time and the weather is nice outside, I like to go out for a run. I just received your email in the spam folder. I think because we are in different countries, our emails end up in the spam folder. If you haven't received an email from me or I haven't received an email from you, we just need to check this folder and I'm sure we'll find our emails. I don't want to lose touch with you.
Is there anything else you want to know about me that I haven't told you? I'm answering you.
Your Irina!

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2022 08:50:13 +0800

photo5359842323682408200.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:23 pm

Hey! I like reading your letters. You are interested in telling me and describing everything that happens to you.
it's very nice that you told more about you. I'm sorry to hear that you lost your father. But you need to live on. you are a great fellow for supporting your mom. I understand that this is difficult. I'm sure you can handle it. It's great that your brothers are visiting you. communication with loved ones is very good.
I love fish. Can you send her a photo? I have no pets as I have little free time. I love both cats and dogs. I like animals .
My working days are very long and interesting. My aunt's flower shop opens at 10 am and we work until 8 pm. Sometimes I can work seven days a week. But when I have a day off, I try to mentally relax and forget about work. Because our brain needs rest so that we can keep working :)
Today I took a day off to go to the visa center to extend my visa in Estonia, it will soon be exactly a year since I have been living in Tallinn.
It would be great to see a video from you where you can show me how you live. I'm interested in looking at
your life.
How I want to wake up in the morning with my loved one. I want to wake up with a kiss. Start your day in a good mood to have breakfast together and make plans for the day. For me it was a long time ago, but now
I am really ready to feel the warmth and love of the man next to me again!
When we were young, we had a lot of thoughts, different dreams. The whole world was before us. We could have done something different. Everyone wants to be happy and find love. I think you will agree with me.
I check my mail every day and look forward to your letters. Because your letters have become very important
to me! Your Irina!

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:57:34 +0800

photo5359842323682408204.jpg

zhenia_53
.instagram.com/zhenia_53/

.... atleast we know that Pics are taken in Kazan ..... 3 Pics only + 13 Handy pics/clips

.... this is neither fish nor meat :evil:

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:57 pm

Hey! I am very glad to receive your letter. Your message cheers me on. It feels so good to be with you. You understand me very, very well. What's new? How was your day?
This story is very sad, I'm very sorry to hear that this happened. It's hard for me to tell how scared you were. Your father is a hero and a great fellow. It's very campy that you talked to be the same.
In childhood, terrible things did not happen to me. about 2 years ago, when I was with my husband in Russia,
I fell deeply in love with him. And when it was my birthday, the man I loved drank heavily and beat me severely. I was very scared and I cried a lot. and now I no longer want to have a beloved relationship with a Russian man.
I visited the Visa Application Center yesterday. I was told that in order to receive a new visa, I must go back home to Russia, at first I was upset, but after that I realized that it was a great opportunity for me to see my family after a whole year of separation. I really missed my mother and my brother. And I haven’t seen how my nephew has grown, I really want to baby-sit with him. In addition to them, I will see my beloved friends. In fact, I'm glad that I don't need to go home for long.
I’ll cook a festive dinner for me and my aunt tonight. You know I love to cook. When I'm in a good mood,
I really want to cook a delicious dinner. When I have a day off, I cook a delicious dinner. It helps me to take a mental break from all my problems. Cooking delicious food is always fun and I love the process.
If only you had a chance to be with me. I would cook you a delicious dish, and I think you will like it. It is a pity that the person who gives me a good mood is very far away. I would like you to be by my side. Do you want to have dinner with me?
I am waiting for your letter and your photos. Your Irina!

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 01:13:04 +0800

photo5379564207915251696.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:16 pm

Hello dear xxxxxx! I really enjoyed reading this. I am glad to receive your letter. I'm very pleased to meet you.
I hope we will have a good relationship in the future. What do you think of it? When I read your letters, I was
in a good mood.
I completely agree with you . You say the right words. I really appreciate it and appreciate our friendship. I'm sure that over time it can grow into something big.
And yes of course hey we can rely on each other.
Today I told my family that I will be back home soon, everyone was very happy and looking forward to my home. I can already imagine how I will arrive home. It makes me very happy. I really want to tell my brother about you. I think he will be happy for me. I'll tell you everything I know about you so that he doesn't worry.
xxxxxx remember, I told you about my dreams of being happy. My dream is to find love. I just want to be happy. I'm so tired of being alone. Sometimes I just want to be hugged. Loneliness is a very scary feeling, and
I was alone for a long time. xxxxxx have you experienced this yourself?
Time goes fast. I want to get up in the morning with the man I love. I want to wake up from kisses. To start the day in a good mood, have breakfast together and make plans for the day. Spend the weekend together. Better to wait until the end of work and run home to have time to cook dinner for your loved one. Unfortunately, this is just my dream. I'm very pleased to meet you.
Think about you always! Irina!

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 06:27:32 +0800

IMG-0799.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:37 pm

Hi dear! Today is just a wonderful day. And I reread your letter for me again!
And I am very glad, I completely agree with your words. I see that you are a loving, gentle and understanding man who will always support and will not leave you in trouble.
I agree that we need to communicate more, I am honest and sincere with you in my letters to you, I put my wushu and thoughts. I like to share with you what I have on me. But I haven't received a photo from you for a long time, I want to say that I want to see you, I will be glad to receive a photo from you.
I will support my beloved man in everything, I want to tell you that if you want to have a career in work, then
I will support you and will be the keeper of the hearth.
Perhaps one day it will happen and I will make you happy.
I took a morning photo for you !! I just wanted to smile at you, I hope you enjoy it!
I bought a ticket, and tomorrow I am going home, I am looking forward to meeting my relatives. I will try to answer you as soon as I arrive, so that you do not worry and know that everything is fine with me.
My life changes every day. I love that I can trust you. Tell us about yourself and your life. I see that you are not afraid of distance and are writing to me. I appreciate it.
I started thinking about you more often. I'm interested in everything that happens to you. It is important for me that you write to me from the bottom of your heart. I feel and know it. I like you. I have strong feelings
for you !!!
Your Irina!

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 19:35:35 +0800

photo5359842323682408205.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:05 pm

Hello my sweet xxxxxx!
Each of your letters is a holiday for me. I know it's too early to talk about love. But I want to tell you that I'm starting to have strong feelings for you.
You speak very strong words to me. I don't want to get ahead of ourselves, but I really hope that everything will be fine with us, because we have a lot in common with you and it seems that we will be a good loving couple.
Today is the day of my departure, now I will add a letter to you and call a taxi to the airport. I decided to write to you now, I know that an airplane is the safest transport in the world, but anything can happen, don't take my words seriously and don't worry))
I cannot be silent about my feelings. I didn't expect to have strong feelings in such a short time. I thought it would take a lot more time for this, or at least it would take to see the person. But only now I realized that I was wrong. I was wrong because now you have to be more than just a friend, even though we have so little contact. Now all my dreams are about you.
You suddenly appeared in my life. I have always thought that communication at a distance is very difficult. I want to write more and more and receive letters. I really already thought about the future, about what will happen next, what kind of relationship we will have in the future.
There are certain moments in life when you are faced with a choice. If you don't take this step, you will regret it your whole life. Everyone deserves to be happy.
I ended up here. I'll be waiting for your letter. Kiss you. Irina.

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:47:49 +0800

IMG-0794.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:04 pm

Hello my dear xxxxxxx!
I am very glad to receive your message, these are very serious words. I appreciate it . I think that on the weekend we can make a video call to see each other and talk, my aunt has skype on her computer. Do you have Skype ? if you have one, you can leave your nickname and we will make a video call on the weekend, most likely on sunday.
You are the person who gives me warmth, and I am glad to hear your sincerity. You gave me a lot of positive emotions and I can't stop thinking about you. I need your attention and your understanding. And it is important to me that you trust me in everything.
Today I am writing to you already from home, the road went well, but the plane was shaking a little, and I was a little scared, but it happens. I landed at the airport in Kazan, my brother met me, he was very happy to see me, we hugged for a long time, and I even cried a little with happiness. Now I'm already at my brother's house writing you a letter from his computer. :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: In the evening we will have dinner with the whole family, and I want to tell them about the fact that I met you, I hope you don't mind.
You know I need a real relationship. I do not need empty correspondence. Because I'm sure they won't lead to anything. It is so easy for me with you, and I like our communication more and more. My life has gotten better since I met you. I want to have a serious relationship in real life. I want to build this relationship with you xxxxx!
I'm very used to you and have been thinking about us lately. What do you think about me? I'm curious to know everything.
Unfortunately, I have to finish. I will be waiting for your reply.

..... no IP traceable
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 21:10:50 +0800

photo5359842323682408194-1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:52 pm

.... she noticed her Nonsense and that she's busted

Hello . How are you ? I don't know how it happened, but I'm sorry for the mistake, I really made a mistake. I wanted to say that I can make a call through my brother's computer. I want to offer you a conversation on WhatsApp, I thought about it a lot. I will leave my number. I'm waiting for your message.
Irina .

..... no IP traceable
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 20:07:55 +0800

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:44 pm

.... She babbles her way deeper and deeper into the mess ... she refused also to send a Pic together with her brother in Kazan but her lame excuses are devine

Good afternoon . How are you ?
I'm completely serious and I don't understand why you are jumping to conclusions. I can explain everything to you and it's up to you how to take it seriously or not.
I understand what's the matter, I'm sitting on my brother's computer and he uses VPN to watch foreign news, as foreign news sites are blocked in Russia. I'm waiting for your message.
Irina .

..... IP shows Microsoft
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 02:03:35 +0800

Return to “Russian scammers”