It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:32 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Viktoria Lopyreva

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
joshua289
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Inna Susoykina - innusiklapusikk@gmail.com

Postby joshua289 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:01 am

Hello Folks ^^

Personal data :
name is Inna Susoykina
address is is Pobeda street 15.
City is Berdyansk Zaporozskaya
Zip code of my city is 71160
country is Ukraine
My phone number is +380975154138

Proof of Asking money :

Pictures of her :

She is cute no ? :mrgreen:

Modif : Passport received :

Is that a non modified passport ??? :thinking: WTF how made that so badly ? :mrgreen:

Modif ... Want to add the IP adress... in case of interest : 193.242.114.0

Details here :

Inna Susoykina - innusiklapusikk@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using photos of Viktoria Lopyreva

Postby IceFM » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:49 pm

INTELCOM-BLOCK1
Intelcom Ltd.
Berdyansk, Ukraine

380975154138 ..... mobile phone from Ukraine; Provider is Kyivstar

..... to identify her address is difficult and I suppose we find there a Open Air Museum... with this Pics we come her address near

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tanya; <net122@ro.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sun May 24, 2015 1:51 pm

With her AC-Profile in RF from 08/05/13

Date: 24/05/15 01:27 PM
Subject: =)
Message: People say that it's better to try and regret about misfortune, then not to try and regret about losing the possibility... Like a real and hospitable woman i don't want anything to be lost. ))
... I have seen you here.
I liked you. I wanted to write you. So why not to try?
Maybe, you are that one, I'm looking for.
Are you interested?
You can tell me about it right here:
net122@ro.ru
Waiting for you...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Viktoriya; <viktoshabol@yandex.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:40 pm

....... from RF

Date: 15/08/15 12:59 PM
Subject: hi
Message: Hi, I’m looking for tender and kind man with smiling eyes, who knows what he want. As every women I want to have decent, ambitious, kind, trustworthy man, who can become father and my lovely husband . I need trustworthy companion on my life and lovely rather for my future children. I am searching gor this man, will be nice if we can begin to speack and maybe the destiny will do something.
Regards from Viktoriya
viktoshabol@yandex.ru

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofia; <kopatenko@yandex.ru<

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:59 am

....... from RF

Date: 01/12/15 11:54 AM
Subject: Hello friend !
Message: Hi, I like your profile, I want to know you much better, I am serious and I am looking only for serious relation and marriage, if you agree we can start from here and after we will see what can happen.....
Please, no games...
I wait your answer at kopatenko@yandex.ru .
Kisses
Sofia

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Viktoria Lopyreva

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:02 am

Subject: hi
Message: Hi, I’m looking for tender and kind man with smiling eyes, who knows what he want. As every women I want to have decent, ambitious, kind, trustworthy man, who can become father and my lovely husband . I need trustworthy companion on my life and lovely rather for my future children. I am searching gor this man, will be nice if we can begin to speack and maybe the destiny will do something.
Regards from Viktoriya
viktoshabol@yandex.ru

rf,Viktoriya Member Name: viktoshabol Member ID: 024411
Caucasian / White, 32, Single Bolgrad, , Ukraine

Personal Details
Race: Caucasian / White
Marital Status: Single
Children: 0
Religion: Christian / Orthodox
Education: University
Languages: English (Spoken and Written)
Russian (Fluent)

I’m pretty, young and my heart is open for new feelings.

Looking for
I’d like my boy friend to be a reliable, honest man,
sporty and strong, tall and handsome. I’d like him to be
like a stone wall for me that’ll protect me. Of course I’d
like to be intelligent and clever. I’d like to find my
hero.
Age From: 30
Age To: 63
ImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sofia; <kopatenko@yandex.ru<

Postby IceFM » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:59 pm

.... from RF

Date: 10/12/16 01:40 PM
Subject: Hello friend !
Message: Hi, I like your profile, I want to know you much better, I am serious and I am looking only for serious relation
and marriage, if you agree we can start from here and after we will see what can happen.....
Please, no games...
I wait your answer at kopatenko@yandex.ru .
Kisses
Sofia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Viktoria Lopyreva

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:03 pm

Same Name and Passport also here:

Scammer using pic of Elizabeth Turner

Inna Sysoycina; <zamazuro444ka@gmail.com>

http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=106264

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tanya; <net122@ro.ru>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:34 pm

...... from RF

Date: 29/04/17 02:34 PM
Subject: Waiting for you...
Message: People say that it's better to try and regret about misfortune, then not to try and regret about losing the possibility... Like a real and hospitable woman i don't want anything to be lost. ))
... I have seen you here.
I liked you. I wanted to write you. So why not to try?
Maybe, you are that one, I'm looking for.
Are you interested?
You can tell me about it right here:
net122@ro.ru
Waiting for you...

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Viktoriya; <viktoshabol@yandex.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:11 pm

...... from AC

Date: 10/07/17 12:56 PM
Subject: Hi
Message: I am Viktoriya and I am interested in you. A little about me: I am from Ukraine and I am looking for my man here, I don't mind if this is you and if you are looking for me but I would like to check that.
So if you have desire to know me better write me here: viktoshabol@yandex.ru
Viktoriya

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maryna, daymorn@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:14 am

Good morning my dear stranger. Please be sure to looking at my letter. Use a minute or two of your own period of time.Are you interested in a lady or partner? Then, I will be seriously happy to know youI will post my image so that you can see how I i am looking.I'm all natural blond.I live in a country known as Ukraine, you most likely heard about it. I'm Maryna.Currently i am 36 years old, if perhaps you are more youthful, I'm not considering a person younger than my age.Or if you're not interested in women, please do not answer back.I would like to get to know a male with somebody i would be very happy with or turned out to be a very good friend.Not looking out for delight, I would like a serious relationship with a guy that has serious aims.My heart continues to be absolutely free for quite a while from this point, I want to meet the one with whom I'll come to feel a adored woman.Inform me please regarding you personally, how old? where exactly do you live? Send your?mages.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: daymorn@yandex.com

So that we'll keep going our talk.

IP: 118.70.118.192, ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology, City: Hanoi, Country: Vietnam

Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <naturegrass@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:14 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today and we know this kind/stable of Letter.

Good Day Dear. You need to read the letter. Spend one or two minutes of your total time.Are you presently on the search for a girl or lifetime partner? Then, I will be happy to find youI'll send my photo so that you can see how I appear.I m a natural golden-haired.I live in an area named Ukraine, you almost certainly heard of it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Right now I am thirty-six years of age, if perhaps you're more youthful, I am not really considering a person more youthful compared to me me.If you are not considering young ladies, you shouldn't give me a reply.I'd like to meet a person with someone i might possibly be happy with or turn into a very good friend.I am not researching for delight, I need an essential marriage with a man that has motivated goals.My spirit is totally free for quite some time from this point, I would want to meet up with a guy with whom I'll feel a cherished female.Tell me about you personally, how old are you? just where do you live? Mail your image.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: naturegrass@yandex.com

So, we can continue our discussion.

Received: from localhost (unknown [1.52.124.113])
Reply-To: Sunb Iamo <shiota@proof.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunb Iamo <shiota@proof.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:57:38 +0200

FPT Telecom
Tran Thanh Hai
Ha Noi, VietNam

PCX-345.jpg

..... RPO is Model, TV-Host and Miss Russia 2003 Виктория Петровна Лопырёва/Viktorija Petrovna Lopyrëva from Rostov-na-Don

.instagram.com/lopyrevavika/?hl=de

.tele.ru/stars/interview/viktorija-lopyreva-govorjat-chto-rebenok-sam-vybiraet-roditelej-ja-v-jeto-verju/

https:/ /instyle.ru/stars/viktoriya-lopyreva-zhdet-rebenka/

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maryna; <nature.grass@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:50 pm

Salut my dear man! You should start reading this mail. Use several minutes of your total time period.Are you presently looking for a lover or wife? In this case, I'll be seriously happy to find youAllow me to post my image so that you could discover how I i am looking.I am a pure blonde.I'm residing in an area known as Ukraine, you almost certainly heard of it. My name is Maryna.I am now thirty six years old, in case you are a lot more younger, I am not considering a male who is younger than my age.If you're not sincerely interested in young ladies, do not give me a reply.I would like to meet a guy with anyone i would be happy with or become a very good friend.I am not looking for delight, I need a heavy marriage with a male who has serious goals.My spirit has been totally free for several years now, I would want to meet up with a man with whom I'll experience a cherished woman.Tell me regarding yourself, how old are you? exactly where are you from? Mail your photos.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: nature.grass@yandex.com

So, we will carry on our conversation.

Received: from localhost (pc-154-60-46-190.cm.vtr.net [190.46.60.154])
To: <suche-jetztundhier@web.de>
Reply-To: Iamn Girls <korisyan@gold.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Iamn Girls <korisyan@gold.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 17:09:41 +0200

VTR BANDA ANCHA S.A.
Oscar Torres
Avenda Apoquindo, 4800, Piso 7°
7560969 - Santiago - Metropolitana
Chile

DSC-103.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <grass.nature@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:59 pm

..... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Woha my new pen-friend Please make sure to go through my note. Dedicate a few moments of your personal time.Are you in search of a partner or lifetime partner? Then, I'll be glad to find youI'll send my image for you to see how I appear.I'm all-natural blonde.I'm from a country identified as Ukraine, you almost certainly heard of it. My name is Maryna.Right now I am thirty six years old, if perhaps you are more youthful, I am not serious about a man who is younger than me.Or if you aren't interested in ladies, please do not respond.I'd like to find a guy with anyone i would be very happy with or turned out to be a very good friend.I'm not looking to find excitement, I would like an essential romantic relationship with a man that has serious goals.My heart has long been absolutely free for quite some time from this point, I want to meet up with a darling with who I'll experience a adored female.Tell me about your self, how old? just where do you live? Mail your snaps.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal email: grass.nature@yandex.com

Thus we could keep going our chat.

Received: from localhost (unknown [110.138.96.52])
Reply-To: Sweetm Flowerk <matu2004@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sweetm Flowerk <matu2004@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 21:31:04 +0200

PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT Telkom Indonesia APNIC Resources Management
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA
Indonesia

PCX-754.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <grass.nature@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:14 pm

..... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Greetings my awesome pen-friend Please be sure to go through my mail. Take a few moments of your own period of time.Are you presently interested in a lover or partner? Then, I'll be seriously happy to meet youI will mail my shot so you can find how I appear.I am a pure golden-haired.I'm residing in a region named Ukraine, you most likely been aware of it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Right now I am thirty six years, in case you are more youthful, I'm not really interested in a male more youthful compared to me my age.Or if you are not sincerely interested in young ladies, really do not respond.I would really like to get to know a male with anyone i will be happy with or turned out to be a close friend.I'm not attempting to get entertainment, I would like a serious romantic relationship with a man that has absolutely serious goals.My heart and soul continues to be absolutely free for quite a while from this point, I would like to meet a darling with who I'll feel a loved female.Tell me please regarding who you are, what's your age? where exactly are you from? Mail your snaps.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: grass.nature@yandex.com

Thus we will maintain our dialogue.

Received: from localhost (unknown [197.60.206.125])
To: <dlsaswall@msn.com>
Reply-To: Mib Nicec <sakamoto96043302@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mib Nicec <sakamoto96043302@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 00:10:49 +0200

All-23
TE Data-new
TE Data Contact Role
94 Tahrir Street, Dokki, 12311,
Giza, Egypt

PCX-057.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”