It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Viktoria Lopyreva

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <daymorn@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:04 pm

.... from my MBN-Mailaccount today.

Salutation. Please make sure to start reading my note. Use one or two minutes of your total time.Are you trying to find a girlfriend or partner? If you're, I will be pleased to know youI will stick my picture to be able to see how I look.I m a real blond.I'm residing in a region named Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Currently i am thirty six years of age, if perhaps you are younger, I'm not really interested in a person younger compared to me my age.If you aren't considering women, really do not reply.I would really prefer to meet a male with someone i might possibly be very happy with or turn into a very good friend.I am not looking to find delight, I would like an essential marriage with a guy that has absolutely serious intentions.My spirit has long been absolutely free for several years now, I would want to meet up with a darling with whom I will experience a loved young lady.Inform me regarding your self, how old are you? where are you from? Send your image please.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: daymorn@yandex.com

Thus we can carry on our dialogue.

Received: from localhost (109-186-229-114.bb.netvision.net.il [109.186.229.114])
To: <e3536t@aol.com>
Reply-To: Beautyo Sunq <miyaiunso@wit.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beautyo Sunq <miyaiunso@wit.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 16:18:36 +0200

013 Netvision
CELLCOM NOC team
Omega Building
MATAM industrial park
Haifa 31905
Israel

PCX967.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tetiana; <ukr3801mail@yandex.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:58 pm

Where r u from?
Let's speak
what is your age?
could you tell?
Today I am look up modish not young man. I am alive 36 yo Female living in Ukraine:-)
e-mail to me Ukr3801mail@yandex.com, I will reply to You

IP: 180.233.121.27, ISP: Sikka Broadband Pvt. Ltd., City: Lucknow, Country: India

Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2019

email address already scmlisted elsewhere

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maryna, day.morn@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:18 pm

Hi! Make sure you start reading this letter. Take one or two minutes of your own time period.Are you presently interested in a girl or partner? Then, I'll be seriously happy to get to know youI will post my picture so that you can observe how I look.I'm all-natural golden-haired.I'm residing in a region known as Ukraine, you almost certainly heard of it. Anyway, my name is Maryna.I am now 36 years old, if you are more youthful, I am not considering a person younger compared to me me.Or if you aren't focused on women, really do not answer back.I would really prefer to meet a male with anyone i would be very happy with or turned out to be a very good friend.Not looking to find excitement, I would like a sincere romantic relationship with a male that has serious aims.My heart and soul has been free for several years from this point, I would like to meet up with a darling with whom I will experience a cherished woman.Reveal to me please regarding you personally, how old? where exactly are you from? Forward your photo please.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private email: day.morn@yandex.com

Thus we can maintain our messaging.

IP: 110.136.81.215, ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia, City: Pontianak, Country: Indonesia

Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maryna, grass.nature@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:57 pm

Hey hey my awesome mate, Please make sure to looking at the email. Take a couple of minutes of your time.Have you been currently looking for a girlfriend or wife? If so, I will be glad to get to know youI'll post my pic to enable you to observe just how I i am looking.I m a real blonde.I'm residing in a region known as Ukraine, you almost certainly heard about it. I am Maryna.I am now thirty six years old, in case you're younger, I am not thinking about a man more youthful than me.If you are not focused on young ladies, do not give me a reply.I'd like to find a guy with somebody i will be happy with or become a very good friend.I am not researching for delight, I need a significant romantic relationship with a male that has motivated intentions.My heart and soul has been free for several years from this point, I would want to meet the one with who I'll truly feel a loved female.Reveal to me about you personally, how old are you? where exactly do you live? Send your photo please.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: grass.nature@yandex.com

So we'll continue our discussion.

IP: 37.42.43.85, ISP: Bayanat Al-oula For Network Services, Country: Saudi Arabia

Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <waterr.fire@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:05 pm

...... from my MBN-Spamfolder today.

Good Day Dear. You should read my mail. Dedicate a couple of minutes of your own time period.Are you presently on the search for a girl or partner? If you're, I will be thrilled to get to know youAllow me to stick my snapshot so you can find how I i am looking.I am a pure blonde.I'm from a country identified as Ukraine, you probably been aware of it. My name is Maryna.I am now thirty-six years old, in case you're a lot more younger, I am not really serious about a man who is younger compared to me me.Or if you're not focused on ladies, you shouldn't give me a reply.I want to find a male with someone i might possibly be happy with or turned out to be a good friend.Not researching for excitement, I want an essential relationship with a man who has determined intentions.My heart continues to be free for several years from this point, I would like to meet a guy with who I will feel a adored sweetheart.Reveal to me please regarding yourself, how old? exactly where are you from? Send your image.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: waterr.fire@yandex.com

Thus we'll carry on our chat.

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.192.208.135])
To: <shaungolby@googlemail.com>
Reply-To: Ladym Smilem <red5.nm-mansell@ray.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Ladym Smilem <red5.nm-mansell@ray.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 12:41:38 +0200

Maxis Broadband Sdn.Bhd
Chiau Tik Tan
Plot 12155(Lot 13), Jalan Delima 1/1,
Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Park.
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor,
Malaysia

PCX-639.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:38 pm

.... from my DLB-Spamfolder today.

Woha my new pen-friend. Make sure you start reading this note. Spend a few moments of your own time.Are you presently in search of a partner or lifetime partner? If so, I'll be thrilled to get to know youAllow me to stick my pic to enable you to observe just how I appear.I'm a natural blond.I'm from a region named Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Now i'm thirty-six years of age, if perhaps you are more youthful, I'm not interested in a person younger than me.Or if you're not considering young ladies, you shouldn't respond.I'd like to get to know a person with somebody i will be very happy with or become a good friend.I'm not attempting to get delight, I would like a sincere bond with a male who has serious aims.My spirit is absolutely free for quite a while now, I would want to meet a darling with who I will feel a cherished woman.Reveal to me regarding your self, your age? where do you live? Mail your picture.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: daymorn@yandex.com

Thus we'll continue our talk.

Received: from localhost (unknown [119.93.156.170])
To: <wael@egymax.net>
Reply-To: Ladyp Sweetr <qqe86rh9k@cyber.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Ladyp Sweetr <qqe86rh9k@cyber.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 16:48:02 +0200

SMEKBK2018041106360_E-VET I.T. SOLUTION
Nilo Agir
6/F Innolab Building, Boni Avenue,
Mandaluyong City
Philippines

DSC257.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <waterr.fire@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:37 pm

Hey there my great mate You need to read through this email. Spend a few minutes of your personal time.Are you presently on the search for a lady or partner? If that is so, I will be glad to find youAllow me to send my image so you can find how I i am looking.I'm a natural blonde.I'm from a region referred to as Ukraine, you almost certainly heard about it. I'm Maryna.Currently i am thirty six years of age, if perhaps you are younger, I'm not serious about a person more youthful compared to me me.If you're not sincerely interested in women, do not respond.I would like to find a guy with somebody i would be happy with or turned out to be a good friend.I am not looking to find entertainment, I would like an essential romantic relationship with a guy who has motivated goals.My soul have been free for many years from this point, I want to meet up with a man with who I will feel a adored girl.Reveal to me please regarding your self, what's your age? where are you from? Send out your?mages please.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: waterr.fire@yandex.com

So that we're able to keep going our dialog.

Received: from localhost (unknown [77.243.30.233])
Reply-To: Smiler Girlb <urutorabuu@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Smiler Girlb <urutorabuu@theia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 03:43:03 +0200

Vip_mobil_3G-GPRS_NET
Vip mobile 3G/GPRS pool
Vladimir Tosovic
Vip mobile doo
Milutina Milankovica 1z
11070 Beograd
Serbia

DSC-616.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:53 pm

..... with the same Pic in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Salutti dear stranger, Please make sure to read through this letter. Dedicate a few moments of your total time.Are you presently wanting to find a girl or lifetime partner? If that's so, I will be seriously happy to know youI will send my snapshot that will help you discover how I appear.I'm a real blond.I'm residing in a region known as Ukraine, you probably heard of it. I'm Maryna.Now i'm thirty six years of age, in case you're younger, I'm not enthusiastic about a guy younger than me.Or if you are not sincerely interested in women, you shouldn't give me a reply.I would really like to find a man with somebody i may be happy with or turn into a very good friend.I'm not looking to find delight, I want a serious marriage with a guy who has motivated motives.My soul is free for many years from this point, I would like to meet the one with who I'll feel a adored woman.Inform me about who you are, how old are you? exactly where are you from? Forward your?mages.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: daymorn@yandex.com

So, we can continue our chat.

Received: from localhost (unknown [58.71.23.130])
To: <a.gr@broe-bau.ch>
Reply-To: Womanf Girly <sige0514@comet.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Womanf Girly <sige0514@comet.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 03:39:02 +0200

101610071_PAMANTASAN NG LUNGSOD NG MUNTINLUPA
Nilo Agir
6/F Innolab Building, Boni Avenue,
Mandaluyong City
Philippines

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <warmm.wind@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:13 pm

Greetings my awesome friend. You should start reading this email. Spend several minutes of your time period.Have you been currently looking to find a girl or lifetime partner? Then, I'll be happy to meet youI will send my photo to enable you to discover how I i am looking.I am a natural blond.I'm from a region named Ukraine, you almost certainly heard of it. Anyway, my name Maryna.I am now thirty six years old, if perhaps you are younger, I am not considering a person more youthful compared to me my age.Or if you aren't interested in young ladies, really do not respond.I'd like to find a person with anyone i would be very happy with or become a close friend.Not looking out for delight, I need a significant romantic relationship with a guy that has motivated motives.My heart and soul has long been free for many years from this point, I want to meet some guy with whom I'll experience a loved young lady.Inform me regarding your self, how old are you? just where do you live? Send out your snaps.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: warmm.wind@yandex.com

Thus we can continue our conversation.

Received: from localhost (unknown [41.45.106.193])
Reply-To: Sunnyy Smilep <mari-ken.1973.1997@silk.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunnyy Smilep <mari-ken.1973.1997@silk.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 07:50:18 +0200

All-19
TE Data
TE Data Contact Role
94 Tahrir Street, Dokki, 12311,
Giza, Egypt

PCX743.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maryna, warmm.wind@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:28 pm

Salut stranger. Please be sure to go through my email. Dedicate a few moments of your personal period of time.Have you been currently on the search for a girl or lifetime partner? If so, I will be happy to meet youI will post my image so you can observe just how I appear.I m a natural golden-haired.I'm residing in an area named Ukraine, you probably heard about it. I'm Maryna.Now i'm 36 years of age, if perhaps you are a lot more younger, I'm not really enthusiastic about a man who is younger compared to me my age.Or if you aren't considering girls, do not answer back.I would like to find a man with anyone i would be very happy with or turned out to be a close friend.I'm not attempting to get delight, I need a heavy marriage with a guy who has absolutely serious intentions.My soul has been absolutely free for quite a while from this point, I want to meet up with a guy with whom I'll truly feel a loved girl.Tell me about you personally, how old are you? where are you from? Mail your snaps.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: warmm.wind@yandex.com

So, we can maintain our talk.

IP: 14.189.8.17, ISP: Vnpt Corp, City: Cao Bang, Country: Vietnam

Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maryna, nature.grass@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:17 pm

Hello Sweetheart! You need to go through my message. Take a couple of minutes of your total time period.Are you presently in search of a lover or wife? If so, I'll be glad to meet youI will stick my picture that will help you discover how I look.I'm all natural blond.I'm residing in an area known as Ukraine, you probably heard of it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Currently i am thirty-six years, in case you are more youthful, I'm not really interested in a guy who is younger than my age.If you're not interested in girls, you shouldn't respond.I would really prefer to meet a male with someone i might possibly be very happy with or turned out to be a close friend.Not attempting to get fun, I want a serious marriage with a male that has motivated motives.My soul is totally free for quite some time from this point, I want to meet up with a man with who I'll truly feel a cherished girl.Tell me please about who you are, your age? just where are you from? Send out your picture please.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: nature.grass@yandex.com

Thus we'll carry on our messaging.

IP: 196.219.142.185, ISP: Te-as, City: Cairo, Country: Egypt

Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <fire.waterr@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:01 pm

...... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hi there my great friend Please read through my note. Dedicate a few moments of your total time period.Have you been currently on the lookout for a girl or partner? If that's so, I will be happy to meet youI'll send my snapshot to enable you to find just how I i am looking.I am all natural blonde.I live in a region named Ukraine, you almost certainly heard about it. I am Maryna.Right now I am thirty six years old, if perhaps you are younger, I am not really considering a guy more youthful compared to me my age.Or if you're not sincerely interested in women, really do not give me a reply.I'd like to find a man with anyone i might possibly be very happy with or turned out to be a very good friend.I'm not looking to find entertainment, I need a serious relationship with a person who has motivated motives.My heart and soul continues to be totally free for quite a while now, I want to meet up with a man with whom I will feel a adored female.Reveal to me about your self, your age? where are you from? Mail your snapshots.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: fire.waterr@yandex.com

Thus we will carry on our chat.

Received: from localhost (unknown [182.53.68.188])
To: <id3559516@dollarshaveclub.zendesk.com>
Reply-To: Nicel Sweetv <ks-senga@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Nicel Sweetv <ks-senga@chorus.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 23:20:58 +0200

Dynamic IP for Broadband Service
descr: TOT Public Company Limited
Pansak Arpakajorn
TOT Public Company Limited
89/2 Moo 3 Chaengwattana Rd, Laksi,
Bangkok 10210
THAILAND

PIC073.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Good morning dear friend Please be sure to start reading my note. Take a few minutes of your time period.Are you on the search for a girlfriend or partner? If that is so, I'll be happy to meet youI'll post my picture that will help you discover just how I i am looking.I m all-natural blonde.I live in an area called Ukraine, you almost certainly heard about it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Right now I am thirty-six years of age, if you are more youthful, I'm not thinking about a male younger than me.If you are not interested in girls, please do not respond.I would really like to find a man with somebody i may be happy with or turned out to be a very good friend.I am not looking out for entertainment, I want a heavy romantic relationship with a male who has determined aims.My soul has been absolutely free for quite a while now, I want to meet a man with who I will come to feel a cherished woman.Tell me regarding yourself, your age? where exactly do you live? Mail your snaps.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: daymorn@yandex.com

So that we could carry on our chat.

Received: from localhost (unknown [178.153.177.63])
To: <v_alvaro9@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: Mii Beautyr <tokudaya@feel.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mii Beautyr <tokudaya@feel.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 19:07:13 +0200

WBC-BRAS-POOL-6
Faisal Babu
Ooredoo
HQ-2, P.O Box 217
Doha-Qatar

PCX-398.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tetiana; <Ukr3801mail@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:02 pm

I will not write a long letter.
I will tell myself about shortly: I live in Ukraine all my 36 years.
Are you born in the country where you live? Write me your age?
In the letter I send my photos, please send me your photos to get to know you closer.
Let's get to know each other. You may ask what you are interested in.

..... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

I.jpg

Mee.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <m0rning.day@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Good afternoon You should read the email. Take just minutes of your own time.Have you been currently on the search for a lady or wife? If that is so, I will be pleased to know youI will mail my photo so you can find how I look.I'm all natural golden-haired.I'm from a country known as Ukraine, you most likely heard about it. I'm Maryna.I am now thirty-six years, if you're a lot more younger, I'm not really considering a guy who is younger than my age.Or if you aren't sincerely interested in women, do not respond.I would really like to meet up with a male with someone i might possibly be very happy with or turn into a good friend.Not looking to find fun, I need a sincere romantic relationship with a male that has serious goals.My heart and soul has long been absolutely free for quite some time from this point, I want to meet up with a man with who I'll truly feel a loved woman.Tell me please regarding who you are, your age? where exactly do you live? Send out your image please.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: m0rning.day@yandex.com

So that we will keep going our dialogue.

Received: from localhost (unknown [37.151.33.239])
To: <alsblacklexus@aol.com>
Reply-To: Flowero Iamp <tsr-m@able.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Flowero Iamp <tsr-m@able.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 07:09:50 +0200

GPON_FTTH_SERVICES_KT
JSC Kazakhtelecom
Kazakhtelecom Network Information Center
Kazakhtelecom Corporate sales administration
129 Panfilov
Almaty 050000
Kazakhstan

DSC-683.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”