It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:01 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Viktoria Lopyreva

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <day.morn@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:56 pm

.... with the last Pic in my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Aloha my new mate, You should read my email. Use a few minutes of your own period of time.Are you presently on the search for a lover or partner? If that's so, I'll be pleased to get to know youI will post my photo so that you could discover just how I appear.I'm all natural blonde.I'm residing in a country named Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. My name is Maryna.Right now I am thirty-six years old, if perhaps you are more youthful, I'm not really serious about a guy who is younger than my age.If you aren't considering ladies, do not reply.I would like to meet up with a person with somebody i might possibly be happy with or turned out to be a good friend.Not looking to find entertainment, I would like a significant romantic relationship with a male that has absolutely serious goals.My heart continues to be free for quite a while from this point, I wish to meet up with a darling with whom I'll truly feel a cherished woman.Reveal to me please regarding you personally, how old are you? where exactly do you live? Send your image please.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: day.morn@yandex.com

So, we can maintain our talk.

Received: from localhost (unknown [217.12.53.175])
To: <asmodeo67@virgilio.it>
Reply-To: Sunnym Ladyc <mayui@polka.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunnym Ladyc <mayui@polka.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 22:23:52 +0200

LAREKO, Pribenik
Zuzana Masarykova
Railways of Slovakia (ZSR) ZT Bratislava
Kovacska 3
832 06 Bratislava
SLOVAKIA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <fire.waterr@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:14 pm

Hello unknown You should start reading the email. Dedicate one or two minutes of your period of time.Are you presently wanting to find a lover or lifetime partner? If you're, I will be lucky to know youAllow me to send my pic so that you could find how I look.I am all natural blonde.I live in a region named Ukraine, you probably heard about it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Now i'm thirty six years, in case you are a lot more younger, I'm not serious about a man more youthful than my age.If you're not interested in women, please do not give me a reply.I would really like to find a man with someone i might possibly be very happy with or become a close friend.Not looking to find delight, I would like a sincere marriage with a guy that has absolutely serious motives.My heart and soul continues to be absolutely free for many years from this point, I would want to meet up with a darling with whom I'll experience a loved sweetheart.Reveal to me regarding your self, your age? where do you live? Send your snaps please.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: fire.waterr@yandex.com

So we could maintain our dialogue.

Received: from localhost (unknown [180.180.44.169])
Reply-To: Womanf Prettyk <honda-bimota@violin.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Womanf Prettyk <honda-bimota@violin.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 23:55:59 +0200

TOT-AS-AP
TOT Public Company Limited
Pansak Arpakajorn
TOT Public Company Limited
89/2 Moo 3 Chaengwattana Rd, Laksi,
Bangkok 10210
THAILAND

PCX-246.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:39 pm

Good morning my man. Please read through the mail. Dedicate a few minutes of your own time.Are you interested in a girl or lifetime partner? Then, I'll be happy to find youI'll post my image to enable you to find just how I i am looking.I'm all natural blond.I'm from an area identified as Ukraine, you almost certainly heard about it. I am Maryna.Currently i am thirty six years old, if perhaps you're younger, I'm not really serious about a person younger compared to me my age.Or if you are not sincerely interested in young ladies, really do not respond.I want to find a person with someone i would be happy with or turn into a close friend.Not looking for entertainment, I would like an essential relationship with a person who has serious aims.My soul has been absolutely free for quite a while now, I would like to meet up with a man with who I'll come to feel a loved sweetheart.Tell me please regarding yourself, your age? where exactly are you from? Send your snaps.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: day.morn@yandex.com

So that we can continue our messaging.

Received: from localhost (unknown [202.83.58.23])
To: <shaynepetkovic@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Nicex Beautyh <maruexp-kt@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Nicex Beautyh <maruexp-kt@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 08:24:34 +0200

ASIANET
Asianet ISP providing broadband internet access through Cable Network
Dinesh chandran
Asianet Satellite Communications Ltd
II nd floor , Leela tower,Kazhakuttam
Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala , India

CAM-322.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Maryna, warmm.wind@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:23 am

Aloha my dear pen-friend. You need to start reading my letter. Spend a couple of minutes of your personal period of time.Are you presently interested in a partner or wife? If that is so, I'll be glad to find youAllow me to send my picture to be able to see how I i am looking.I'm all natural blond.I'm residing in a country called Ukraine, you most likely been aware of it. My name is Maryna.Currently i am thirty six years, if perhaps you're a lot more younger, I am not really considering a person more youthful compared to me my age.Or if you are not focused on women, really do not reply.I want to meet a person with somebody i would be very happy with or become a close friend.I am not researching for fun, I need a heavy romantic relationship with a male that has motivated intentions.My soul continues to be totally free for quite a while from this point, I would like to meet up with some guy with who I will experience a adored sweetheart.Reveal to me regarding who you are, what's your age? just where are you from? Forward your?mages please.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private email: warmm.wind@yandex.com

So that we're able to carry on our talk

IP: 41.46.141.47, ISP: Te-as, City: Cairo, Country: Egypt

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019

pics already in thread

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maryna, nature.grass@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:29 am

Hey man! Please be sure to go through the email. Spend a minute or two of your own period of time.Are you on the search for a girlfriend or partner? If so, I will be happy to get to know youAllow me to mail my photo that will help you observe just how I look.I m a pure golden-haired.I live in an area named Ukraine, you probably heard of it. I am Maryna.Right now I am thirty six years, if you are younger, I'm not really thinking about a guy younger compared to me my age.If you are not considering ladies, please do not give me a reply.I want to meet up with a person with someone i might possibly be happy with or turned out to be a good friend.I am not looking for entertainment, I would like a significant marriage with a man that has serious motives.My heart is free for several years now, I wish to meet a man with whom I will feel a loved young lady.Inform me please about you personally, your age? exactly where are you from? Send your?mages.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: nature.grass@yandex.com

So, we could maintain our messaging.

IP: 36.84.241.136, ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia, City: Jakarta, Country: Indonesia

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019

pic already posted

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Maryna, day.morn@yandex.com

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:37 am

Aloha my great mate, Make sure you start reading the mail. Take just minutes of your time period.Have you been currently browsing for a girlfriend or wife? If you're, I'll be pleased to get to know youI'll send my pic to be able to observe how I look.I m all-natural blond.I'm from a region identified as Ukraine, you probably heard of it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Currently i am 36 years of age, if you're younger, I'm not really interested in a person younger than my age.If you are not considering young ladies, do not give me a reply.I would really like to meet a guy with anyone i would be happy with or turned out to be a good friend.I am not looking for fun, I would like an essential relationship with a guy that has absolutely serious aims.My heart is totally free for several years now, I would want to meet some guy with whom I'll feel a adored young lady.Reveal to me please about who you are, how old are you? just where do you live? Send out your snapshots please.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: day.morn@yandex.com

So we'll keep going our dialog.

IP: 27.6.207.20, ISP: Hathway Ip Over Cable Internet, City: New Delhi, Country: India

Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Viktoria Lopyreva

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:45 am

Hey man, Make sure you start reading the email. Dedicate several minutes of your period of time.Have you been currently on the lookout for a partner or partner? Then, I will be lucky to get to know youI will stick my image to be able to find just how I appear.I am all-natural golden-haired.I'm residing in an area called Ukraine, you almost certainly heard of it. I am Maryna.I am now 36 years old, in case you are more youthful, I am not thinking about a person who is younger compared to me my age.If you're not considering ladies, do not reply.I want to meet up with a person with someone i might possibly be happy with or become a very good friend.I'm not looking to find excitement, I need a serious romantic relationship with a person who has motivated goals.My soul has been totally free for quite a while now, I wish to meet up with a guy with whom I will come to feel a cherished sweetheart.Tell me please regarding yourself, how old? just where do you live? Forward your photo.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: warmm.wind@yandex.com

So we could keep going our conversation.

IP: 190.146.0.223, ISP: Telmex Colombia S.a., City: Girardot, Country: Colombia

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:50 am

Greetings my awesome friend. Please make sure to go through the letter. Dedicate a minute or two of your own time.Are you presently in search of a partner or wife? If you're, I'll be thrilled to know youAllow me to stick my picture for you to discover how I appear.I'm a natural blonde.I'm from a region identified as Ukraine, you most likely heard about it. Anyway, my name is Maryna.Now i'm thirty-six years old, if you're younger, I'm not serious about a guy more youthful than my age.If you're not interested in young ladies, you shouldn't give me a reply.I want to meet a person with somebody i will be happy with or turn into a very good friend.Not looking to find delight, I need an essential romantic relationship with a male that has motivated aims.My spirit has been absolutely free for quite some time from this point, I would want to meet the one with whom I'll come to feel a adored girl.Inform me regarding your self, what's your age? where exactly do you live? Send your snaps please.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: fire.waterr@yandex.com

So we could maintain our chat.

IP: 113.215.170.184, ISP: Huashu Media&network Limited, City: Hangzhou, Country: China

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:55 am

Hi there my new pen-friend! Make sure you read through the message. Take a few moments of your time.Are you presently interested in a lady or lifetime partner? Then, I'll be pleased to find youAllow me to stick my snapshot to enable you to observe just how I look.I am all-natural golden-haired.I'm from a country known as Ukraine, you probably heard of it. Anyway, my name is Maryna.Right now I am 36 years old, if you are younger, I am not really thinking about a guy who is younger compared to me my age.Or if you're not sincerely interested in women, do not respond.I'd like to meet up with a person with anyone i may be very happy with or turn into a close friend.I am not researching for excitement, I want a heavy bond with a man who has motivated intentions.My heart and soul have been totally free for quite some time from this point, I would like to meet up with some guy with who I'll truly feel a cherished sweetheart.Tell me please about you personally, your age? just where do you live? Forward your image.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: fire.waterr@yandex.com

So that we're able to keep going our chat.

IP: 110.235.255.204, ISP: Cogetel Online, Cambodia, Isp, Country: Cambodia

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tetiana; <ukr3801mail@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:19 pm

Hello my xxxxxxx,
I am very worried about my letter, tell me you understand what I am writing to you in letters?
Probably more than 12 years passed as I wrote in English to the university during the exam.
I try to talk about myself everything so that you know about me, if I missed your question write me the following letter, I do not want us to have Misunderstandings.
How is the weather in your city? In my city, Donetsk +9 degrees C. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
xxxxxxx, I now want to look into your eyes and guess your mood. Do you know that a look can say more than a million words?
My eyes sparkle with joy when I check my mail and see your letter. Thank you for the happiness you bring to me.
I would like to hear your voice on the phone.
You can call me here my phone number is +38018351459 you send me a call if I sleep I can not be taken,
write me sms as I get up I will answer your sms.
xxxxxx, tell me how you think how many children in a family should be and who are boys or girls?
I have no children, but I would like one boy and a girl. I hope I didn't scare you?
I do not want to rush in order not to lose our friendship. I am interested to learn about you.
I was married for 10 years, for years he beat me, cheated on me with other girls ears, we rarely had sex
once every 3-4 months, I decided to leave him. I do not want to talk about him, this is the past.
I have been alone for 3 years and my heart is free.
I do not know what to do now. I am very afraid to meet such a man again. I hope you're not that kind of man.
Please tell me which rest do you prefer?
I am much nicer now to have a rest in a small company of my friends in a cozy cafe or on the nature in chambers.
Sometimes we visit the mountains in tents, well, it usually happens in the summer, in my city the heat costs
only 5 months.
from May to September, the rest is cool.
I dream of a romantic evening with my beloved man.
I really like romance, watch the stars, I like to dinner by candlelight, just watch a movie at home together.
I also like to dance dance to slow music. However, a long time ago I did not have all of this.
I have been practicing professional dancing since I was 5–14 years old, after a leg injury I stopped dancing.
Do you have pets in your house? I live alone in an apartment, separate from my parents.
I have a cat his name is: "Fluffy" in the letter I will send a photo with my cat.
I have to go now.
Please write me a letter in the very near future. I am waiting for answers to my questions.
xxxxxx, I hope that my questions do not bother you. If I'm too curious, you can tell me about it.
I trust you, and I hope you also trust me. Waiting for a letter. Tetiana

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

Fluffy.jpg

Tati-5001.jpg

Tati-5002.jpg

Tati-5003.jpg

Tati-5004.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:36 pm

Hello my xxxxxxx,
I feel my life to become more interesting, because I communicate with you!
I will be glad to see your new photos, I will try to send you my photos in each letter.
Thanks you, you make my life interesting!
I imagined that you are next to me! How did you spend yesterday evening? Have you been thinking about me?
I woke up looked the phone so I did not receive an sms or call, probably today you will write sms,
after i went and prepared breakfast.
I fry a 2 egg pan with a couple of pieces of bacon after making coffee with milk and a cherry croissant.
I remembered you. But not only remembered, I asked me: "I wonder how what breakfast does xxxxxxx ?!"
I was curious to know what you cooked for breakfast? What was your dinner?
Yesterday, after work, I went to the store to buy groceries and took trout fish, then I cooked it in a brass oven.
She also started vegetables - eggplant, pepper, onion and not a lot of garlic. It was delicious.
xxxxxx, now I want to introduce you to my family.
My father was killed in the war in 2015, he went to the store and our city was shot at by a trench-mortar and detritus wounded, it's terrible, many residents say that the Ukrainian military did it on TV, the Russians said.
There is nothing to change, the most important thing is that now there is a quiet time in the city.
My mother's name is Lolita, I also have a younger sister, Kateryna, she got married and happy she has a son, 3 years old, Peter.
I am grateful to the parent for the education they gave me.
I believe that the future of a person depends on education at an early age.
we have some common interests, and most importantly, we have the same goals,
and together with you it will be easier to realize our dreams into reality. do you agree with me?
Every day, I recognize you more and more, and it starts to seem to me that I have known you for a long time better,
communication with you brings me joy.
your letters, a mandatory part of my day, I need to know that you are fine, otherwise I can not be calm.
I do not want to hurry, please do not think so, I sincerely tell you about my feelings.
I begin to think more that when not if we could meet, if I could take a vacation for May?
What do you think about it? Could you meet me in May?

The moments that we spend together will be remembered by you and me for life. I'm sure about it.
Now I will go to the gym to work out, I try to follow the body.
A week I go to the gym 3 times and once to the pool to relax my muscles after a hard week.
I feel now: my life is beginning to change. There are nice changes to me. I must go.
I'll be waiting for your letter soon! I am awaiting your letter! Tetiana

Mir-6602.jpg

Mir-6603.jpg

Mir-6604.jpg

Mir-6606.jpg

Siste.jpg

Sports.jpg

sportsi.jpg

work.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:15 pm

..... from 9am today ......

Hello dear xxxxxxx,
How are you today? I'm fine, I came as I could to read and write you a letter. Not much work today.
My work day starts at 8 am - 6 pm, I get up at 7 am in the morning to get to work, it takes me 20-30 minutes by bus.
Today I learned that in order to write an sms or to call me I need to have an operator who allows you to receive calls from your country,
you need to connect the “Overseas” tariff. If you activate the tariff, you need to pay $ 28 a day. Monthly payment of 840 dollars.

This is a large sum, I will look for solutions on how to call you cheaper. It is expensive for me for calls and sms.
I have feelings for you, I start to miss you with great impatience, I look forward to your letters.
I go to bed and think about you and me. I had no idea that feelings can arise when communicating in an e-mail.
Now we are convinced of this. xxxxxx, how do you feel? I am sincere with you, and I only tell you what I feel.
I do not have any secrets from you, I try to tell everything in my letter about yourself so that you can get to know me better.
xxxxxxx, I’m curious to know are you writing letters to other girls?
You are the only man I write my letters to. I am not interested in communication with other men. ...by all "her" Spammails .... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
xxxxxx, I like you as a man and I want to say that I have not had sex for 3 years, I hope that you will not be rude from the first minute.
xxxxxx, I dream of us. Soon we will be able to refuse our letters and pictures, because we will see each other in reality.
What do you think about it? My words to you are serious.
Tell me please how do you see your future? What do you want in the future and do you want me to be part of your future?
Or are you not interested with me, do you write to me out of boredom?
I very much appreciate our dialogue, please write to me more about myself.
For a moment, presented our meeting. I'm waiting for your new letter. Kisses Tetiana

Doma-,.jpg

Doma-.jpg

Doma..jpg

Doma.jpg

Email-0701.jpg

.... Video not necessary to post coz its from 14.08.2015, taken in the Otkrytije Arena von Spartak Moscow and from RPO her Instagram but they've cut it coz the first half is missing.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:44 pm

..... 1h later.

Not much addition to your past letter.
I would like to ask - which is our correspondence for you? How serious are you?
I do not want to offend you. But for me it is important to know this. No, I do not doubt you.
I just want to know about you and your emotions.
I want communication in reality. I am sure our meeting will allow us to sort out our feelings and understand at
what level our relationship.
I do not care in which country we will meet. it is important that we be together.
You can come to Ukraine. or i can come to you.
Last year I traveled to France, Spain, England. Just 2016 was in Usa New york, California.
There was no problem getting a visa, within 3-5 days I received it in Kiev.
I have a passport, I can travel around the world without obstacles. we can travel together.
I do not want anything special, I just want to be with you and live your daily life.
I don’t need any luxury, we can cook at home, walk in parks, and watch movies on TV in the evening. \
For me, the most important thing is to be happy. I think that our meeting will be a great gift for us.
I am sure our meeting will allow us to sort out our feelings and understand at what level our relationship.
I look forward to your letter. Kiss your Tetiana

london.jpg

Madrid.jpg

Paris.jpg

Usa.jpg

Usa0.jpg

Ussa.jpg

.... when you read RPO her Biography, special her Soccer part, then you know why she's travelling around the World for Soccer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Hello my love xxxxxxx.
I am very glad, that you so have quickly answered. To me it is very pleasant.
Today talked to the director concerning forthcoming holiday.
She has told, that I can not worry about it and is quiet have a rest, as it has found to me replacement on work.
You think of our meeting seriously? I very much want, that ours with you vacation was together.
It is pleasant to me to know that ours with you of feeling mutual. I want to be your GIRLFRIEND!
If you not against certainly. I worry not much, if refuse to me will be insulting.
How is your day? What are you doing? When you woke up? I would give a lot for it to wake up in your arms.
I want to look into your eyes. I want to wake up from your kiss. xxxxxx, what will be our first kiss?
What do you think?
I think it will be very sweet and passionate kiss. I can feel your love and affection.
I really want to try this kiss right now.
I promise that I will be patient, I can make a supper and wait when you will return, if you certainly invite me to live at you.
Probably you do not want that I remain at you?
I hope that you agree to invite to yourself, I think that when I will wake up in the morning after the night first ours
I want to feel from you a gentle kiss, I even have presented a touch of your hot lips.
For me it is the first step! For me it is timid hope and gentle dream. For me it begins. What will be in the future??!
Certainly I do not know now that expects me - I can dream and hope only.
But now I have interest and care of the remarkable person. And this person - you xxxxxx!!!!
But I do not wish to do fast paces, I wish to have a meeting with you together to spend time and talk to you in live dialogue.
The information on visit to you I know all, and what problems will receive the visa what to visit your country there
is a passport within 3-5 days will receive the visa in Kiev as in my city Donetsk not probably to receive the visa.
Whether xxxxxx you can meet me and help to pick up to me hotel?
It would be simply remarkable, as at us in Ukraine payment through credit cards is very badly developed.
And I cannot through internet pay hotel or call a taxi in the airport.
My home address:
Country Ukraine, city Donetsk street prospectus Ilyich 48. index 83020
I think, our meeting is new level of our relations and is final, they play very important role in my life.
I hope and in your life too. xxxxxx, You which friend I wish to see my first Internet in a reality.
It is very disturbing moment for me and I will try to look on all of 100 to justify your hopes.
I do not wish to be for you a to insist on a meeting, on it if you do not want me to meet, I will understand.
But I very much want and I dream, at last to see you and to look in your eyes.
Sincerely, for ever yours Tetiana

Bikini-24.jpg

Bikini-me-01.jpg

Bikini-me-03.jpg

Bikini-me-04.jpg .... Malta Flag .... only so

Bikini-5.jpg

Bikini-8.jpg

.... given address Украина, Донецкая область, Донецк, Ильича Пр. 48, 83000 exist to 50:50. There is no Nr. 48! The nearest Result is Nr. 44.

..... otherwise should be Nr. 48 here in the middle .... :D :D

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <water.icee@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:08 pm

Hi my dear pen-friend! Please make sure to read through my message. Dedicate a few moments of your own time period. Have you been currently in search of a partner or partner? Then, I will be seriously happy to get to know you Allow me to send my image so that you could observe how I appear. I'm a real golden-haired. I'm from a country referred to as Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. I'm Maryna. Right now I am 36 years, in case you are younger, I am not considering a man more youthful than me. Or if you are not considering ladies, really do not respond. I would really like to get to know a guy with somebody i might possibly be very happy with or turn into a close friend. I'm not attempting to get entertainment, I want a heavy bond with a man who has motivated aims. My soul have been totally free for quite a while from this point, I would like to meet up with a guy with who I will feel a adored girl. Reveal to me please regarding who you are, how old are you? where exactly do you live? Send out your snaps.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal email: water.icee@yandex.com

So that we can continue our conversation.

Received: from localhost (unknown [41.111.123.114])
To: <sebastian.malez@googlemail.com>
Reply-To: Lonelyy Girly <nawomi@hop.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Lonelyy Girly <nawomi@hop.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 06:50:27 +0200

41.111.0.0/20 LAGHOUAT RESIDENTIEL
Security Departement
Alger
Algeria

CAM-330.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”