It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:18 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Viktoria Lopyreva

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <daymorn@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:31 pm

Hi my awesome pen-friend. Please be sure to read through my note. Take a few moments of your personal time.Have you been currently on the lookout for a girlfriend or partner? If that's so, I will be thrilled to get to know youAllow me to stick my shot so that you can discover how I i am looking.I m all natural blonde.I live in a country identified as Ukraine, you probably been aware of it. Anyway, my name is Maryna.Now i'm thirty six years, in case you're more youthful, I'm not really enthusiastic about a guy more youthful compared to me me.If you're not considering women, do not answer back.I would really like to find a guy with anyone i might possibly be happy with or turned out to be a very good friend.Not looking to find delight, I would like an essential relationship with a man who has absolutely serious motives.My heart and soul continues to be free for quite a while now, I wish to meet up with some guy with whom I'll truly feel a adored female.Inform me about yourself, what's your age? just where are you from? Forward your snaps please.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: daymorn@yandex.com

So we're able to carry on our talk.

Received: from localhost (unknown [14.175.209.164])
To: <marazziemi@yahoo.it>
Reply-To: Mef Miu <ohmi_1966@alto.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mef Miu <ohmi_1966@alto.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 03:47:20 +0200

Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group
Pham Tien Huy
No 57, Huynh Thuc Khang Street, Lang Ha ward, Dong Da district,
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

CAM699.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <m0rning.day@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Hello! Be sure to start reading this email. Use one or two minutes of your personal time.Are you attempting to find a girlfriend or wife? If you're, I will be glad to meet youI'll stick my shot to help you observe how I look.I'm all-natural blonde.I'm from a region referred to as Ukraine, you most likely heard about it. Anyway, my name is Maryna.Now i'm 36 years of age, in case you are more youthful, I'm not serious about a person younger than me.Or if you're not interested in women, really do not reply.I'd like to meet a guy with someone i would be very happy with or turn into a very good friend.I'm not attempting to get delight, I need a significant bond with a man that has determined motives.My heart has long been totally free for quite a while from this point, I would want to meet some guy with whom I will experience a adored sweetheart.Tell me about you personally, how old are you? just where are you from? Send your?mages.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: m0rning.day@yandex.com

Thus we will carry on our dialogue.

Received: from localhost (unknown [113.161.1.103])
Reply-To: Flowerg Sunnyu <qqdf6f69@dance.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Flowerg Sunnyu <qqdf6f69@dance.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 07:10:15 +0200

Pham Tien Huy
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

PIC723.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <grass.nature@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Aloha my dear mate Please make sure to start reading the message. Use a few moments of your personal period of time.Have you been currently attempting to find a girl or partner? If that's so, I will be lucky to get to know youI'll mail my snapshot so you can discover just how I look.I am a natural golden-haired.I live in a country called Ukraine, you almost certainly been aware of it. Anyway, my name is Maryna.Right now I am 36 years of age, if you're more youthful, I'm not considering a person who is younger than me.If you aren't considering ladies, you shouldn't reply.I'd like to get to know a male with anyone i might possibly be very happy with or become a very good friend.Not attempting to get delight, I would like a serious bond with a man that has motivated aims.My heart have been totally free for quite some time now, I wish to meet a darling with whom I'll truly feel a adored female.Reveal to me regarding yourself, what's your age? where exactly do you live? Forward your?mages please.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: grass.nature@yandex.com

So, we could continue our messaging.

Received: from localhost (unknown [179.216.224.99])
To: <lydia.wyss@hispeed.ch>
Reply-To: Prettyz Mew <masaooh@orange.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Prettyz Mew <masaooh@orange.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 23:30:40 +0200

CLARO S.A.
Grupo de Segurança Vírtua
Brazil

PCX758.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <nature.grass@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:14 pm

Hello my man Be sure to start reading my letter. Spend one or two minutes of your time period.Are you looking for a lover or wife? In this case, I will be thrilled to get to know youI'll stick my image to help you discover how I look.I am a real blond.I live in a country named Ukraine, you probably heard about it. I'm Maryna.Currently i am thirty six years, in case you're younger, I am not enthusiastic about a male younger than me.If you're not considering women, really do not reply.I want to get to know a man with somebody i will be happy with or become a very good friend.I'm not looking for fun, I would like a sincere bond with a man who has serious intentions.My soul have been totally free for many years now, I would want to meet a guy with whom I will come to feel a loved girl.Reveal to me please about who you are, how old? where are you from? Mail your snaps.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: nature.grass@yandex.com

So we could keep going our discussion.

Received: from localhost (unknown [2.186.122.88])
Reply-To: Girlv Nicev <miki39@themis.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Girlv Nicev <miki39@themis.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 23:58:44 +0200

Azarbayjansharghi-TELCO
East Azarbayjan Telecommunication
Mohamad Forghani
Zafaranieh - Tabriz - Iran

PIC640.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:18 pm

Hello stranger, Please make sure to looking at my email. Spend several minutes of your personal period of time.Are you in search of a partner or wife? In this case, I'll be glad to get to know youI'll mail my snapshot that will help you see just how I i am looking.I m a pure golden-haired.I'm from an area identified as Ukraine, you almost certainly heard of it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Right now I am thirty-six years, if perhaps you're more youthful, I am not really interested in a man younger compared to me my age.If you aren't focused on women, do not respond.I would like to find a male with anyone i will be happy with or turn into a good friend.I'm not researching for fun, I would like a sincere marriage with a man that has determined aims.My heart and soul has long been free for quite some time from this point, I wish to meet up with some guy with who I'll experience a cherished female.Reveal to me please regarding yourself, how old? where exactly are you from? Send your?mages.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal email: nature.grass@yandex.com

So that we'll keep going our discussion.

Received: from localhost (unknown [41.248.38.147])
To: <esdrasteen@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: Ladyx Iamx <itoke0331@blue.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Ladyx Iamx <itoke0331@blue.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 03:57:12 +0200

ADSL_Maroc_telecom
DEMPFS Maroc Telecom
Division Exploitation et maintenance des PFS
MAROC TELECOM
Avenue de France AGDAL
Immeuble DR Rabat
Morocco

DSC936.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <warmm.wind@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:14 pm

..... again with the last Pic

Greetings my awesome mate Be sure to read through the note. Use a minute or two of your personal time.Have you been currently on the search for a girl or lifetime partner? If that is so, I'll be thrilled to know youI will send my pic to be able to find how I appear.I am all-natural golden-haired.I live in an area called Ukraine, you almost certainly been aware of it. My name is Maryna.Currently i am 36 years, if perhaps you're more youthful, I'm not enthusiastic about a male more youthful compared to me me.Or if you aren't considering ladies, please do not respond.I'd like to get to know a guy with someone i would be very happy with or turn into a very good friend.I'm not attempting to get delight, I need a sincere bond with a guy who has motivated motives.My heart and soul have been free for quite some time from this point, I would want to meet a man with whom I will truly feel a adored woman.Tell me please regarding yourself, how old? where exactly are you from? Send out your image.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: warmm.wind@yandex.com

So, we're able to carry on our discussion.

Received: from localhost (unknown [41.215.58.6])
To: <eyder.achury@alcatel-lucent.com>
Reply-To: Niceg Womanh <h25-yo-79@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Niceg Womanh <h25-yo-79@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 12:35:27 +0200

Eams
AccessKenya IP Administrators
4th Floor,
Purshottam Place
Westlands Road
Nairobi
Kenya

.... by this Emailaddress now I've many nasty comments ...... by too many Beans/Onions I've also this Emailaddy

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Tetiana; <ukr3801mail@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:25 pm

xxxxxxxx Pleasant to understand the fact that you are interested me.
So, let's continue,...... :roll: :roll: which grace
I want to tell that that if you are interested simply in naked photos I not such girl which will send you naked photos.
I not when will not send naked photos.
I hope for yours of understanding and we can continue to tell about each other.
I am glad that we continue to get to know each other. I will continue to talk in more detail about myself.
I was born in 1983, on January 1, I turned 36 years old, well, I think that the age difference if it is between us
no problem. The main thing was the feeling and understanding, many believe that these are just numbers in the passport, the main thing that felt the heart of the partner. Do you agree?

My eye color: Green
My hair color: Blonde
My height: 172 centimeters - (5'8)
Once a week I get up on weight and my weight today is 60 kilograms and 270 grams. This is about 133 pounds.
I was born in Ukraine, Also I live in this city Donetsk.
The population of the city is almost 930,000 people. I have not met a man and my heart is free.
If you are interested to know me closer, then you can ask me in the next letter,
I will tell you about myself that you will be interested to know.
xxxxxxx, please tell me about yourself. I am interested to know your life.
How do you spend every day? Do you like to watch movies at home or do you go to the cinema?
I'd rather choose the second stay at home in a hug of a loving man and watch movies.
xxxxxx what music do you like? My music preferences are calmer and gentle music.
In addition, I like to watch sensitive films and as funny as a comedy, adventure.
xxxxxxx, I think you like action movies, or do you prefer another movie genre?
Well, I hope that you, too, in search of love and a girl to be one. I want to meet my other half!
I hope not scared you with my letter. I will be waiting for your new letter Tetiana

...... delivered over Yandex/Moscow

Tati-023.jpg

Tati-024.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Hello my dear pen-friend, Please make sure to start reading the message. Spend a minute or two of your time.Are you browsing for a lady or lifetime partner? If that is so, I'll be seriously happy to get to know youAllow me to stick my photo so that you can discover how I look.I m all-natural blonde.I'm from a country identified as Ukraine, you most likely heard about it. Anyway, my name is Maryna.Currently i am thirty-six years, in case you're more youthful, I am not really enthusiastic about a male who is younger than me.Or if you're not interested in young ladies, please do not answer back.I would like to meet a male with someone i would be very happy with or turn into a very good friend.I'm not researching for fun, I want a significant marriage with a guy that has motivated aims.My heart continues to be totally free for quite some time from this point, I would like to meet up with the one with whom I'll come to feel a adored young lady.Inform me about who you are, your age? just where do you live? Send your snaps.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: nature.grass@yandex.com

So, we will maintain our dialog.

Received: from localhost (unknown [62.183.125.178])
Reply-To: Prettyo Floweri <ddselfritto@vesta.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Prettyo Floweri <ddselfritto@vesta.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 17:52:37 +0200

PJSC Rostelecom
25-2, Dubovaya Roscha street
MOSCOW
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

DSC-836.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Good morning xxxxxxx,
I hope that you did not have time to forget me :) How are you? Have you woke up long ago?
I do not know the time difference between us, maybe you are still asleep or are you going to get up for breakfast.
I do not know exactly what time you have, well, I hope you read my letter and reply soon.
Today I have Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 9:21.
A few hours ago I had breakfast, I prepared myself breakfast for 5 minutes.
Cottage cheese with the addition of banana and nuts, not a lot of yogurt,
just like a croissant with chocolate filling and coffee with milk. And I took 2 apples to work at nosh
to eat before lunch so as not to be hungry.
What is your breakfast? do you cook yourself or eat cafe?
xxxxxxx, I think I should keep telling you about my life.

1 - My hobby: drawing, I really like art and I love to draw on the weekend.
I will send a photo you can look at the drawings that I draw.

2 - What kind of food do you prefer?
More I love seafood, Italian cuisine I like pasta, pizza is all so delicious.
Well, I also like beef steaks with pepper sauce with grilled vegetables. A lot of dishes that I like.
I try to keep track of my body and weight, well, when I have the opportunity I will definitely eat high-calorie food.

xxxxxx Do you like fish or meat? Do you like when fry a dish or cooked it less calorie?
Well, I do not like fast foods. I think every right to choose. Do you like fast foods?
Have you tasted Ukrainian food?
I will try to tell about myself more. You can ask me what you are interested in .. Well?

3 - My favorite color is Green, why green, if you remember the color of my eyes green.
4 - I do not have body tattoos and piercings.
5 - What girl does not like flowers, my favorite flowers: Red roses.
6 - I do not smoke, not when I did not try to smoke, my father was strict smoking.
On holiday, I can drink a couple of glasses of champagne or I like white wine.

xxxxxx, when I write you a letter, I want to tell you about everything.
I hope that you are interested in what I write, if you think that I write a lot, tell me about it.
I am waiting for your letter. Write me faster. Tetiana

Ps You liked my drawing which I has drawn?

desert.jpg

Framework-3333.jpg

mty-drawing.jpg

My-drawing.jpg

Pelmeni.jpg

Rynok.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <waterrfire@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:36 pm

Good afternoon. You should start reading this note. Dedicate several minutes of your personal time.Are you presently attempting to find a girlfriend or lifetime partner? Then, I will be thrilled to find youI'll send my shot to help you find how I i am looking.I m a pure blond.I'm residing in a country named Ukraine, you probably been aware of it. My name is Maryna.I am now thirty-six years, if perhaps you're younger, I'm not really enthusiastic about a man who is younger than me.Or if you aren't considering women, do not answer back.I would really prefer to find a guy with anyone i may be very happy with or turn into a close friend.I'm not researching for fun, I want a heavy marriage with a man who has determined aims.My spirit has long been free for several years from this point, I would like to meet some guy with who I will truly feel a adored female.Tell me regarding yourself, your age? where exactly do you live? Send your photo please.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: waterrfire@yandex.com

So that we will keep going our dialogue.

Received: from localhost (unknown [189.42.233.6])
To: <tiagoaraujo1984@live.com>
Reply-To: Prettye Nicea <yokomaru@silk.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Prettye Nicea <yokomaru@silk.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 08:56:50 +0200

Igreja Universal do Reino de Deus
Marcos Vinicius Sousa
Brazil

PCX-176.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Maryna; <m0rning.day@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:26 pm

Good Day. Be sure to read through this letter. Dedicate one or two minutes of your total period of time.Are you looking for a girlfriend or wife? If so, I will be lucky to get to know youI'll post my pic to help you see just how I look.I'm all natural blonde.I'm from an area known as Ukraine, you most likely been aware of it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Currently i am thirty-six years, if you are younger, I am not interested in a person younger compared to me my age.If you are not considering girls, you shouldn't reply.I would really like to find a man with someone i would be happy with or become a very good friend.Not looking out for fun, I would like a serious marriage with a person who has serious motives.My spirit has long been totally free for several years now, I would want to meet up with some guy with who I will experience a cherished young lady.Reveal to me about yourself, what's your age? where do you live? Send your picture please.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: m0rning.day@yandex.com

Thus we're able to carry on our chat.

Received: from localhost (unknown [182.74.232.206])
To: <barbequepuppy@hotmail.co.uk>
Reply-To: Fineg Ladyk <taniguchi@wing.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Fineg Ladyk <taniguchi@wing.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 12:17:13 +0200

OPERA GLOBAL PVT.LTD
Network Administrator
Bharti Airtel Ltd.
ISP Division - Transport Network Group
234 , Okhla Industrial Estate,
Phase III, New Delhi-110020,
INDIA

PCX-830.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:48 pm

Hi men xxxxxx!
Today, when I opened my mailing address, your letter was not there,
it was upset, well, yours turned out to be a trash folder.
If you have not received a letter from me, it may not have reached you or maybe a junk folder,
please check and write me if you have not received a letter from me.
We continue a little about my life. I think you will be interested to know about my work.
I work as a manager at the Donbass Arena stadium. Here is the FC Shakhtar Donetsk.
I often visit football games, I like to watch football, of course the entrance to football for me is free :)
Kevin, did you watch football in the stadium? Do you have a favorite team?
It was interesting to communicate in reality to go to the match, if of course you like football.
I am writing you a letter from an internet cafe, I have a computer at home well 3 months ago I transferred from my parents to a new house that was built at the end of November 2018, until the Internet cable was connected to the network.
They promised that within 2-3 months the Internet will appear at home.
We will be able to communicate via web cam or skype and other programs that are convenient for communication. Good?
We have already written each other some letters. Now we know each other not much better.
This is good because we have found common interests. I earn about 15 000 - 16 000 ukr hryvnia (this is about 540-560 dollars).
But this money allows me to live independently. I am proud of my independence. I have enough for clothes and food and pay bills for housing.
I can not dream only about my career and work! I am 36 years old and I want to find a man with whom I will be happy.
I know when I have a husband, I will give more time to my family.
And I will work less. A woman should be a good housewife and wife. This is the most important career for a woman!
I would be to take care of my family, my beloved.
xxxxxx, tell more about yourself, send me your photos. My photos help me to make my sister or girlfriend. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :liar: :liar:
If you are interested, then I will tell about my family,
I would also be interested to find out if you have a brother or sister, about parents?
I like our communication and I want to develop it. I am open with you and I am ready to answer any of your questions.
I know English, and I can also speak it without problems.
After work I go to the internet cafe. This is already my new habit!
I really enjoy this time after work. When I can sit in a cafe with a cup of green tea and write to you.
I am pleased with our communication; I am very interested to know better. xxxxxx, email me more often if possible.
Now I have to go home. I try to go to the internet cafe more often. And I'm always happy when I see your letter.
I am sending you new photos now. They were made quite recently, I hope you like them.
I am awaiting your next letter !! Tetiana

Dream.jpg ..... RPO after the Spa in Brown's Hotel in London Sept. 2017

gif-4401.jpg

gif-4402.jpg

Home..jpg ..... 15.03.2017

St.jpg .... 02.04.2016 from her Instagram

Tati-4003.jpg

...short Note from a paper here from 18.02.15 to her "Workplace". The Donbass Arena is a Ruin. The Glass storefront are destroyed after a Explosion in September 2014. In Front of the Arena are Tanks.
The Clubmuseum are broached and exhibits are taken to a secret Place. UEFA said, as long as Situation in Donetzk not change, FC Shakhtar Donetsk will play in Lviv..... thats 1200km away from the Arena!
Team is homeless coz of the War and Stadium is closed actually!

.theguardian.com/football/video/2014/aug/25/shakhtar-donetsk-donbass-stadium-damaged-ukraine-conflict-video

... with a short Video how Arena looks now

.... Pic 5

... RPO is FC Barcelona Fan and this Pic shows RPO in Camp Nou

.... last Pic is from RPO her Twitter account and Facebook

The countdown to FIFA Women’s World Cup France 2019 @fifaworldcup is well underway & hot on the heels of its release, Mark Lionel and I are proud owners of our very own personalised Adidas Conext19 footballs thanks to dear friend Secretary General Fatma Samoura and Mr President Gianni Infantino etc.etc.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:47 pm

Hello unknown! Please make sure to go through my letter. Dedicate a few moments of your total period of time.Are you presently on the search for a lover or wife? Then, I will be seriously happy to find youI'll mail my snapshot so that you can find just how I i am looking.I'm all-natural golden-haired.I'm from a region referred to as Ukraine, you probably been aware of it. I am Maryna.I am now 36 years, if you are more youthful, I am not serious about a guy younger compared to me my age.Or if you are not interested in ladies, do not give me a reply.I would really prefer to meet a person with someone i may be happy with or turned out to be a good friend.I'm not looking to find delight, I need an essential bond with a person that has determined goals.My soul have been totally free for quite some time from this point, I wish to meet a man with whom I'll come to feel a adored young lady.Inform me regarding yourself, how old are you? exactly where are you from? Forward your photo.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: waterrfire@yandex.com

So, we can continue our conversation.

Received: from localhost (unknown [222.253.246.168])
To: <valentina.leoni@malmo.se>
Reply-To: Mes Ladyj <qqzk743d@major.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mes Ladyj <qqzk743d@major.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 05:33:27 +0200

Nguyen Xuan Cuong
Ha Noi City
Vietnam

DSC-701.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:18 pm

Salut Be sure to looking at the note. Dedicate just minutes of your time period.Are you interested in a lady or lifetime partner? If you're, I will be happy to meet youI'll send my picture so that you could observe how I look.I am a real blonde.I'm residing in a country known as Ukraine, you probably been aware of it. My name is Maryna.Right now I am thirty-six years of age, if you are more youthful, I am not considering a person who is younger compared to me me.Or if you're not focused on ladies, you shouldn't respond.I want to get to know a man with somebody i would be very happy with or turn into a good friend.I'm not looking to find fun, I want a heavy bond with a man that has motivated aims.My spirit continues to be free for quite a while from this point, I want to meet up with the one with who I'll truly feel a adored young lady.Inform me regarding you personally, your age? where do you live? Forward your picture please.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: nature.grass@yandex.com

So we can keep going our messaging.

Received: from localhost (unknown [36.90.41.151])
Reply-To: Mih Womanx <yumi-ito@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mih Womanx <yumi-ito@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 14:05:59 +0200

PT TELKOM INDONESIA
PT Telkom Indonesia APNIC Resources Management
PT. TELKOM INDONESIA
Menara Multimedia Lt. 7
Jl. Kebonsirih No.12
JAKARTA

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:22 pm

Woha my great pen-friend, Please be sure to read through my note. Take a minute or two of your own time period.Are you presently on the lookout for a partner or lifetime partner? If you're, I will be lucky to find youI'll send my pic so that you can find just how I i am looking.I am a real blonde.I'm from an area identified as Ukraine, you almost certainly heard of it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Currently i am 36 years, if you are younger, I am not serious about a male more youthful compared to me my age.Or if you're not interested in young ladies, do not reply.I would like to meet up with a man with anyone i might possibly be happy with or become a very good friend.I am not researching for excitement, I would like a serious bond with a person who has serious motives.My heart and soul has long been totally free for quite some time from this point, I wish to meet a man with whom I will feel a adored woman.Inform me please regarding your self, how old are you? where exactly are you from? Mail your picture please.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: waterrfire@yandex.com

So we'll keep going our talk.

Received: from localhost (unknown [203.192.225.207])
To: <sansearei@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: Ladyx Mix <mariee0701@muse.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Ladyx Mix <mariee0701@muse.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 09:01:40 +0200

Onebroadband
Indusind Media And Communication Ltd.
Jayesh Modi
49-50 12th Road MIDC Andheri
East Mumbai
India

PCX-780.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”