It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Elena Petrenko; <MariaErmoshka@yandex.com/LeimanOlg@bk.ru>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <OleOlga84@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:04 pm

...... from DMF-Spam

Hi!!! How are you doing? How 's your mood!? I hope you 're all right!
My name is Olga !
I decided to write you this message in the hope that you would read it!
I believe that it is always interesting and useful to find new dating!
The purpose of my letter is to meet you in the hope of becoming good and close friends. Actually, I 'm looking for a man for a serious relationship.
I 'm a lonely Russian girl from Russia! I 'm 35 years old and ready for a serious relationship!
Are you ready for a serious relationship? I don 't want to play games and waste my time. I hope your intentions are serious.
I 'd really like to know more about you! Tell me a little about you?
I look forward to reciprocity on your part and hope to receive a positive response!
I 'm sending you my pictures! Then I can send you more of my pictures!
I will wait with patience for your answer!
I hope the answer is quick!
Respectfully Olga! oleolga84@yandex.com

Received: from unknown (HELO ogxlmnk) (techsupport@globalmediaservices.com@178.176.175.200)
X-Originating-IP: 178.176.175.200
Reply-To: OLGA <OleOlga84@yandex.com>
To: parnas@gmx.ch
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 14:42:47 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Olga; <OleOlga84@yandex.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Olga; <oleolga84@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:01 pm

..... with the same Pics in 419-Spam

Hi!!! How are you doing? How 's your mood!? I hope you 're all right!
My name is Olga !
I decided to write you this message in the hope that you would read it!
I believe that it is always interesting and useful to find new dating!
The purpose of my letter is to meet you in the hope of becoming good and close friends. Actually, I 'm looking for a man for a serious relationship.
I 'm a lonely Russian girl from Russia! I 'm 35 years old and ready for a serious relationship!
Are you ready for a serious relationship? I don 't want to play games and waste my time. I hope your intentions are serious.
I 'd really like to know more about you! Tell me a little about you?
I look forward to reciprocity on your part and hope to receive a positive response!
I 'm sending you my pictures! Then I can send you more of my pictures!
I will wait with patience for your answer!
I hope the answer is quick!
Respectfully Olga! oleolga84@yandex.com

Received: from unknown (HELO kwtlx) (techsupport@globalmediaservices.com@178.176.175.200)
X-Originating-IP: 178.176.175.200
Reply-To: OLGA <OleOlga84@yandex.com>
To: dirkkoester7@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 14:18:47 +0300

PJSC MegaFon
Volga Branch of OJSC MegaFon NOC
Moskovskoe shosse, 15
443080, Samara, Russia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Karina; <gadaKari@mail.ru>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:39 pm

.... from 419-Spam

Greetings my male! How are you? I hope you are fine and you will be glad to answer me. I am enourmously glad that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you. I am Karina. Maybe you have grasped where I come from judging by my name. I live a big splendid land Russia. My age thirty- five y.old. I’m looking for a man for true aminty and probably for meaningful relationship. If you find me attractive and got interested in me, I will be glad to receive your respond. I want to meet a man with serious intentions. I have no desire and no time for games and entertainment. I'm looking for a serious relationship. I hope you will not let the lonely girl to get bored. I will impatiently wait for your message as soon as possible. If you reply to my letter, I will send you more images of me. So we could see each other much better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also forward me your picture and tell me about yourself. I want to find out more information about you. I wish you an excellent day and good mood. I am expecting a letter from you. Karinika

Received: from localhost (unknown [198.251.83.73])
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:22:54 +0200
Reply-To: Karinusya Girl <gadaKari@mail.ru>
To: conwaytfrancis@gmail.com

PONYNET-07
FranTech Solutions
OrgId: SYNDI-5
Address: 1621 Central Ave
City: Cheyenne
StateProv: WY
PostalCode: 82001

DSC755.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larisa; <glarisag@bk.ru>

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:33 pm

..... with the last Pic in my DMF-Mailaccount.

Hi! How are you today? I believe you are OK and you will be glad to answer me! I am extremely glad that I’ve got a chance to meet you. I am Larisa. Probably you have realized where I come from by my name. I am from a large wonderful land Russia. I am 35. I’m want to find a man for true aminty and probably for serious relations. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be delighted to see your letter. I belive you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message as fast as you can. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you reply to my letter, I will provide you with more pictures of me. Thus we will be able to see each other much better and get to know each other more closely. I believe you will also forward me your image and tell me about yourself. I want to find out more information about you. I wish you an excellent day and cheerful spirit. I am expecting a letter from you.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: glarisag@bk.ru

Larisulenka

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.207])
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 12:28:23 +0100
To: carloswingzero@gmail.com

ENCRYPTED-TRANSIT-IPV4
Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98104-1404

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Larisa; <glarisag@bk.ru>

Postby IceFM » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:02 pm

.... from E-Spam in german

Hi! How are you? I hope you are fine and you will be happy to answer me! I am very much glad that I’ve got an opportunity to get acquainted with you. I am Larisa. Maybe you have grasped where I am from judging by my name. I am from a large picturesque state Russia. I am 35. I’m searching for a guy for good friendship and probably for serious relationship. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be pleased to get your answer. I belive you will not allow the lonely woman to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your letter as soon as may be. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will send you more images of me. So we will be able to see each other better and get to know each other more closely. I believe you will also forward me your picture and tell me about yourself. I’d like to find out more information about you. I wish you an excellent day and good spirit. I am waiting.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: glarisag@bk.ru

Larisa.

Received: from localhost (unknown [23.129.64.202])
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 00:55:16 +0100
To: dannyritter97@gmail.com

ENCRYPTED-TRANSIT-IPV4
Emerald Onion
OrgId: EO-95
Address: 815 1st Ave # 331
City: Seattle
StateProv: WA
PostalCode: 98104-1404

DSC-729.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”