It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:43 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Masama; <dostopokis@yahoo.com/karisupalon@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Marina; <shlymarino4ka@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:00 pm

xxxxxxx I am glad to receive your letter. I talked to the girlfriend yesterday. It has been surprised that I have decided to get acquainted so. It has asked that I know about you and I have told that yet all. xxxxxx I hope that you not against that that I tell about you to the girlfriend. I think that the most important in relations is sincerity, honesty, love. This most important for me.
I like various music, to me to like to listen to classical music, rock-n-roll, POP, and much all another. I love various novelties of cinema of a comedy, an adventure, animated cartoons.
xxxxxx I wish to learn from you as you have a rest? Where you go with friends? You have told about me to the friends? I like to go to cinema and on dances. But I to go there is rare and not frequent. Because it is necessary to go to the big next city. xxxxxx that you like to eat? What your favourite dishes? You would like to try what I to be able to prepare? I am able to prepare is very tasty. I lived in the childhood with the grandmother. It learned me to prepare and many speak, that at me well it turns out. Tell to me about itself? My favourite dish is a pizza. And yours? You love what drinks? I love pineapple juice. I hope, that you will answer me soon, and I to receive your letter.

I wait you xxxxxx.
Your girlfriend Marina

Received: from [192.168.1.3] (unknown [77.40.3.46])
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 13:29:06 +0000 (UTC)

MARI-VOLGATELECOM
dialup&wifi pools
Vasiliy Golovin
VolgaTelecom Mari El branch
Sovetskaya 138
424000 Yoshkar-Ola

1.jpg

2.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Marina; <shlymarino4ka@yandex.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <happyrogerus376@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:59 pm

..... from my 24FD-Spamfolder today.

Greetings my awesome friend My name is Elena. I would like to meet with a partner. I don't know how to begin this message. I'm 32 years old. My eyes are green. I'm playful and communicative girl, but I'm alone. I was given your email in our city's dating agency. I'm seeking a true relations only. I want to come across a real man, who knows how to be the one. I will send you my photo and you will see if you like me. If you are interested in getting to know me better, answer me back. I hope our correspondence will continue. I live in Russia. I think this is not a problem in 21 century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my message. Wish you a great day and a good spirits. I'll be anticipating for your response with your photo enclosed. This is my email, write me here. Sincerely yours, Elenulya.

Received: from localhost (unknown [45.241.168.187])
Reply-To: Elenuska <happyrogerus376@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Elenuska <rpt.mk52@arion.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 18:54:07 -0400

LINK-NET
Link Egypt (Link.NET)
Christeen Effat
77 Misr - Helwan Agricultural Road Maadi
Cairo
Egypt

PIC-540.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <ruslovelyrus456@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:36 pm

Good evening dear man! My name is Elena. I wish to get acquainted to a guy. I 'm a little bit confused about how to begin my letter. I'm aged 32. I have green eyes. I'm cheerful and communicative girl, but I'm feeling lonely. I was given your e-mail in my city's marriage agency. I'm in search for a serious relations only. I wish to come across a genuine man, who knows what it's like to be the one. I will send you a photo of me and you will consider if you like me. If you are are willing to dialog, reply me. I hope we will become friends. I live in Russland. I think this is not a problem in twenty one century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my message. Hope you are having a wonderful day and a good mood. I'll be anticipating for your reply with a photo of you attached. This is my e-mail, write me here. Yours sincerely, Elena,

Received: from localhost (unknown [180.191.117.237])
To: <lorentsen64@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Elenushunya Elena <ruslovelyrus456@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Elenushunya Elena <alice878@hyper.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 08:54:49 -0400

GBB-SJN-IP-POOL
Marlon Malvar
111 Valero St
Salcedo Village
Makati City
Philippines

CAM973.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <ruslovelyrus456@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:16 pm

.... from my 419-Spamfolder today.

Greetings. My name is Elena. I would like to get to know a guy. I 'm a little bit confused about how to start my letter. I'm aged 32. I have green eyes. I'm hilarious and outgoing girl, but I'm single. I was provided with your e-mail in my city's marriage agency. I'm looking for a true relations only. I hope to come across a genuine man, who knows what it's like to be the one. I will send you a photo of me and you will see if you like me. If you are interested in dialog, answer me back. I hope our correspondence will continue. I live in Russland. I think this is not a problem in twenty one century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. Wish you a great day and the best spirits. I'll be anticipating for your reply with your picture attached. This is my e-mail, write me here. Best regards, Elenusya

Received: from localhost (unknown [103.196.235.155])
To: <suzukibish@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: Elenusya <ruslovelyrus456@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Elenusya <nicchi501@chic.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 09:41:33 -0400

DFN-BD
Dhaka Fiber Net Limited
Sadanondo Kumar Saha
89/2 West Panthopath, Haque Chamber Suit# 10-A
Dhaka-1215
Bangladesh

DSC_936.jpg

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <happyrogerus376@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Salut, I'm Elena. I would like to get to know a man. I 'm a little bit confused about how to begin my message. I'm aged 32. My eyes are green. I'm hilarious and easy going girl, but I'm single. I was provided with your contact in my town's marriage agency. I'm seeking a true relationship only. I hope to meet a genuine man, who knows how to be the one. I will send you a picture of me and you will consider if I'm up to you. If you are inclined to conversation, write me back. I hope will continue our correspondence. I live in Russia. I think this is not a problem in 21 century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. Wish you a great day and the best cheer. I'll be anticipating for your response with your photo enclosed. This is my e-mail, write me here. Respectfully, Elenusik!

IP: 110.54.232.241
Originating ISP: Globe Telecom Inc.

Reply-To: Elenchik Elenusenka <happyrogerus376@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <kanizoflower@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello my new friend. I'm Elena. I dream to get acquainted to a guy. I don't know how to begin my letter. I'm 32 y.o. I have green eyes. I'm cheerful and sociable girl, but I'm feeling lonely. I was given your email in my town's marriage agency. I'm looking for a true relationship only. I wish to find a genuine man, who knows how to be the one. I will send you my picture and you will decide if you like me. If you are interested in conversation, write me back. I hope will continue our correspondence. I live in Russia. I think this is not a problem in 21 century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. Wish you a great day and the best mood. I'll be anticipating for your response with your photo enclosed. This is my e mail, write me here. With respect, Elenusechka.

IP: 115.75.112.186

Reply-To: Elenusika Elenusika <kanizoflower@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <beauty777flower@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:55 pm

Hello friend I'm Elena. I wish to get acquainted to a man. I don't know how to start my letter. I'm 32 y.o. My eyes are green. I'm joyful and communicative girl, but I'm feeling lonely. I was given your contact in my city's marriage agency. I'm looking for a true relationship only. I want to come across a real man, who knows how to be the one. I will email you a photo of me and you will decide if I'm up to you. If you are are willing to getting to know me better, respond me. I hope our correspondence will continue. I live in Russia. I think this is not a problem in twenty one century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my message. Wish you a wonderful day and perfect cheer. I'll be waiting for your reply with a photo of you attached. This is my email, write me here. Sincerely yours, Elenusya

IP: 103.81.95.30
ISP: Gujarat Telelink Pvt Ltd

Reply-To: Nice Elenoka <beauty777flower@gmail.com>

Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elena; <flowerbeauty284@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:59 pm

Salutti man I'm Elena. I would like to get to know a man. I 'm a little bit confused about how to begin my letter. I'm thirty two y.o. I have green eyes. I'm cheerful and easy going girl, but I'm feeling lonely. I was provided with your e-mail in our town's dating agency. I'm in search for a true relationship only. I would like to come across a genuine man, who knows how to be the one. I will email you a picture of me and you will see if I'm up to you. If you are inclined to getting to know me better, write me back. I hope will continue our correspondence. I live in Russia. I hope this is not a problem in 21 century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. Wish you a wonderful day and perfect cheer. I'll be anticipating for your letter with your picture enclosed. This is my e mail, write me here. With respect, Elenusechka

IP: 45.250.239.25
ISP: South East Asia Telecom (cambodia) Co., Ltd
Country of Origin: Cambodia

Reply-To: Sweet Elenushoka <flowerbeauty284@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <karisupalon@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:07 pm

...... from my 2. DLB-Spamfolder.

Hi!
My name is Stasya. I would like to get acquainted to a man.
I 'm a little bit confused about how to start this letter...
I'm 32 y.o. I have brown eyes. I'm cheerful and communicative girl, but I'm single. I was provided with your
contact in our town's marriage agency. I'm in search for a true relationship only.
I wish to come across a real man, who knows how to be the one. I will send you my photo and you will decide
if you like me. If you are interested in getting to know me better, answer me back. I hope our correspondence
will continue.
I live in Russia. I think this is not a problem in 21 century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore
my letter.
Hope you are having a great day and the best cheer. I'll be anticipating for your reply with your picture attached.
This is my e-mail, write me here.
Write to me at this address karisupalon@yandex.com
Sincerely,
Stasya.

Received: from 195.54.167.152 (unknown [155.94.143.3])
Reply-To: Stasya <to@mail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 19:53:00 +0400

QuadraNet Enterprises LLC
OrgId: QEL-5
Address: 19528 Ventura Blvd #433
City: Tarzana
StateProv: CA
PostalCode: 91356

e5.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anastasiya; <karisupalon@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:28 pm

.... with new Emailaddress .... Emailaddress of my 2nd. DLB is listed now nowhere after a unhappy Vlad destroyed the old Mailaccount

Good day xxxxx! I am pleased that you just wrote me. Hopefully you will find the time to message me more,
so we will become familiar with one another even more. About thirty days earlier I registered on the internet dating service plan "New Hope". I paid them 500 rubles and so they gave me your email.
Rubles is our money. 500 rubles is about 10 US dollars. I didn't message you for just about a 30 days.

I was in a doubt whether or not I was prepared to look for a lover for a relationship. But right now
I made the decision to message you and discover more information about you. I tryed to find more
information about you in this dating service, however they have already been closed for pretty much
two weeks.
But Im thankful that they offered me a real e-mail of yours.
They could've fool me and supply me a wrong address. These people did not state
on what web site they got your e-mail address. I wish that this is not a problem. As well as I don't
mind 10 bucks, since it is a little cost for a brand new a friendly relationship
or something more. That dating website provided me Two more addresses in addition to your own.
I wrote to them last week also. Unfortunately all they wanted was my bare images.
So I did not answer back to their emails and actually erased their addresses. I'm hoping
you are definitely not like all of them and we may start a good a friendly relationship. For me this really is
the first practical experience of dating on the internet. I do not know where to begin. I'm Anastasiya.
But my friends call me Stasya. So call me Stasya please. I am 32 years old. My birthday is on November 12, 1987.
I live life in Russia.
I stay in town called Tver. It is a peaceful little town in the region called Tverskaya oblast, Russia. Just ask and I'll inform you about my city much more. Tell me about your town please.
The range in our time does not really matter. You may get everywhere worldwide by plane in a few hrs.
I am single and never been engaged. My last connection ended a year ago. I have no kids.
My mom and dad live in the exact same place in twenty mins of walking from me.
I have no brothers or siblings. I will tell you regarding my friends and family after. I have a job
in a cosmetics retail store.
Apologies if I usually do not respond quickly. Its due to the fact that I do not have a computer system home, I write to you from work. I am preserving funds for a pc and may
purchase it in the month.
And then I can compose more often! About man I am
looking for. My gentleman should be easygoing, interesting, and comfy with him self, tolerant, smart,
and self-confident. A person who enjoys to have a good laugh and is fun!! Somebody to be a closest friend, lover,
and most importantly, between us should be mutual admire, and mutual support. We will be compatible and
truly feel very comfy together. I really don't know what more to say. Tell me more about yourself.
Exactly what are you usually do for fun? What are you doing in your sparetime? Perhaps very little regarding
your job. I actually hope this is the starting point of a great a friendly relationship and more! All relationships
start with friendship. I wish that you are really serious about the starting of this friendship. I don't
wish to be an alternate option, and so on. I don't have precious time to play around. Do not spend
my and your time if you don't want to have a really serious connection in the nearby potential future. I send
you my photos. I hope you are going to like these. I will wait for your mail. Have a great time.

Your friend Stasya.

Received: from xtrwptpb.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (xtrwptpb.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [167.89.55.59])
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 18:31:12 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Stasya <karisupalon@gmail.com>

SendGrid, Inc.
OrgId: SENDG-12
Address: 1801 California Street
Address: Suite 500
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80202

1654wsrfws1f.jpg

6568aqaw.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:29 pm

Hi xxxxxx! Im so thrilled to get your answer! From sports I love tennis, bowling.
Sometimes I like to run in the mornings. I go to the gym 2 times in week. Sorry
but American football is not popular here. I've learned English at the school.
Beginning from the fifth grade, everybody is provided with an option to learn
English, German or French. I decided to go with The english language. Soon after
the school I persisted to studying The english language
in university. Furthermore there I studied marketing. I will to tell more
about myself and my individuality. Maybe i am old-fashioned, although I'm a
romantic in my mind! I feel that every person are romantic inside.
Somebody covers it, but i do not. I really like a very good perception of humor.
In people I value trustworthiness. I think that without having it,
friendship or a significant relationship can't be developed. I do not like not
honest people. Particularly those who lie, although I know real truth. Sometimes
it is even funny to take a look at anybody who will come up having the story,
yet I already know the reality. I believe in real love at very first sight. I
like to pay attention to compliments in my direction. Im not unique from other
ladies here haha. I trust in romance, yet Im definitely not a small girl. I
soberly look at daily life and all issues. I realize that the partnership is the
work of the two partners! Roy, I fully understand that we both know each other
not so well to to question things like this, still I am just interested in your
views on living. What exactly is most essential for you in daily life? What do
you interested in in a woman? Possibly some intriguing tale from your everyday
life? I need to continue the work right now. I hope you are going to have a very
great working day! I am going to simply wait for your mail. Take care.

Your friend Stasya.

Received: from [10.123.3.13] (162-253-131-194.vlsec.net. [162.253.131.194])
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 19:52:05 +0300

AMANAH-BLOCK4
Amanah Tech Inc.
OrgId: AT-2
Address: 151 Frontstreet West
Address: Suite 341
City: Toronto
StateProv: ON
PostalCode: M5J 2N1

..... no Pics; also not necessary since we know this Pain long enough

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:32 pm

Hi xxxxx. I'm thankful to get your letter! Every single day we get to know one
another much better. Your words are something completely new to me. This is a
brand new knowledge! A couple of days ago my life was uninteresting and gray.
Now my life became brighter when I got your mail! It really is just like a light
at the end of a tunnel. xxxxxx, thank you for this! I like cats and dogs. But I
don't have pets. Im the only child in my family. I'm a loved baby for my mother
and father. My parents attempted to conceive me for a while, although they
didn't succeed for a number of yrs. They were both totally healthy, yet mother
could get pregnant with me after a several years of not successful tries. My
mother's first name is Sveta. I was born when she was thirty-six years old. Now
she is sixty eight yrs old. My father's first name is Alex. He's seventy-five
years old. They are both retired. In my years as a child I frequently gone do
some fishing with my daddy. I do think that my dad wished to get a son and
that's why I went do some fishing. hahaha. But I liked it. And had a joyful
youth and Therefore i'm thankful for it. Parents are living close to my
apartment. Just twenty mins walk. Additionally I have a few relatives. All of us
visit each other once a yr or 2 years. Some relatives are living in other
countries. My uncle works in various places all over the world. I do not fully
understand the details, but I do know the fact that he previously worked in
canada and usa and in several euro places, also in Australia. Together with my
mother and father I go to park area at times. I as well enjoy to skating and
snow skiing with close friends. I made the decision to try the web for dating,
due to the fact my friend found her husband on net Only two years back.
Currently she's pregnant and they are living in Australia. I do think the net is
definitely an best choice to seek out a spouse for a really serious partnership.
I am not attracted in finding a guy in Russia. There are many alcoholics along
with men who do not respect ladies. Also it's because of my awful experience
with my ex-boyfriend. I'll talk about him in the following mail. Right now I
must end the mail. I look forward to an email from you. Wish you a excellent
day.

Your Stasya.

Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 20:44:35 +0300

AMANAH-BLOCK4
Amanah Tech Inc.

65wqf65w.jpg

6y5ik6555t.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:26 pm

Hi xxxxxx. Thanks for your letter! Your letters brought a smile to my face! Thank
you! I can imagine how scared you were when you fell through the ice!
fortunately your dad was there and saved you. thanks for sharing this story. I
will tell to you why now I do not have pets. When I have been 7 years old,
parents have presented to me on birthday a cat. I named her Masha. I loved her
very much! But cats cannot long live as people. When she was 15 years old, she
strongly was ill. I understood that she will long not live. I understood that
she suffers and suffers. I saw her pain, I saw her sufferings. It was very a
pity to me Masha. I could not look at it and once I have gone to veterinary
clinic to make to her a prick that she has fallen asleep for ever and did not
suffer from a pain. It was very sick for my heart! I saw her sight before a
prick. I knew that she understands all that happens. I saw a sight filled with
love and heat. I saw a sight of gratitude for that that we were happy together
15 years. I understood that she thanks me for this decision because she was very
sick. After that case I was in depression, I could not talk to people, I could
not work. Me have discharged from office on which I worked only a few months. It
was my first work. After that I do not wish to have pets because I know that
sometime it is necessary to say goodbye to the house favourite. I do not wish to
pass through it again. I never spoke about it to anybody except mum. Now you
understand why I do not have pets. Even now when I wrote you this history I
again have started to cry. My pain has not ceased even later 8 years. I want to
talk about bad experiences with my ex-boyfriend. I do not want to remember this.
But I want you to know about it so that you better understand my feelings. I
broke up with him a little more than a year ago. We were together for almost 4
years. We already thought about the wedding and would be married this year if we
were together. I trusted him with all my heart! I was sure that he was the one I
was looking for all my life! I already dreamed of a family and of happiness. We
lived in his apartment. Once I came home earlier than usual and saw him in bed
with another girl. On our bed, on which we always slept together! He spit in my
soul! I did not start to scandal. I collected my things and left to live with my
parents. In 2 months I found an inexpensive apartment and since then I live
alone in a one-room apartment. I hope that you understand why I do not want to
have relations with men from Russia. it seems to me that they all want to have
sex with one girl today, but with another girl tomorrow. for them it's like a
competition! They want to brag to their friends about how many girls were in
their bed. We had wonderful and good sex! I'm sure that it's not a matter of bad
sex. Because he asked for forgiveness the next day and said that he was drunk
and therefore thought badly of his brains. But I did not forgive him. I'll never
forgive such a thing! I do not know why he acted so meanly! My heart was broken!
I hated absolutely all men! But then I realized that life goes on and I must
continue to enjoy life. I calmed down and realized that not all men are the
same. My heart was closed almost a year. But now my heart is again open for new
relationship and love. I want to say that I did not have sex after we broke up.
Because I do not believe in making love without relationships and love! I'm
waiting for that only man with whom I'll be ready to share a bed. I can not
write much about it because I'm writing from work. I'm sorry that you had to
read that sad story. But I wanted you to know about it. I do not want to hide
anything from you. xxxxxx I must continue to work. I told my parents and some
friends that I correspond with you. I hope that you do not mind. Have a good
day. I will wait for your letters.

Your Stasya.

Received: from [10.123.3.21] (173-254-204-242.vlsec.net. [173.254.204.242])
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 20:53:49 +0300

Magnabytes LLC
Address: 3840 East Robinson Rd
Address: PMB 276
City: Amherst
StateProv: NY
PostalCode: 14228

img3535.jpg

img4763.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:04 pm

Dear xxxxx! Thanks for your letter! As always, your letter is very pleasant for
me! My dear, it's probably very early to talk about this, but I can not put it
into myself and I want to share my feelings with you. Our correspondence has
become very important to me. I am waiting with impatience for your new letters.
I have a feeling that we have known each other for a long time. Do you have such
feelings? Earlier I did not believe that it was possible to feel this, by
correspondence with a man on the Internet. What do you think about this?
I understand that maybe I've told you this in vain. But I want to be open with
you. I want you to also be open with me in the letters. xxxxxx, honesty and
openness is the key to a strong and happy relationship. Do you agree? Dear xxxxxx,
I want to ask an important question. What is the first place for you? Job?
Family? Money? Or perhaps something else? For me the family has always been and
will be in the first place. Work is only needed to have some money that will
make living more comfortable. But happiness can not be bought for money! It's
priceless! Healthy strong family, love within the family, happiness - it's all
built for years. And money will not help in this. So family and happiness has
always been in the first place for me! I never aspired to riches. Now I'm also
not looking for wealth. I'm looking only for happiness and love. Say your plans
for the future. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I will wait your letter!
Have a good day!

Your Stasya.

Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 18:06:10 +0300

AMANAH-BLOCK4
Amanah Tech Inc.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:02 am

Thanks for your letter! Thank you for reading my previous letter carefully. I am
glad that we have similar feelings. Dear, I would like to know how you prefer to
spend your free time? I am a cheerful woman. I think that we should all enjoy
every moment of our life. In winter I like to skate or ski. In the summer I like
to go camping with tents. There are a lot of clean lakes here and in my teens I
always went out with friends. But now time is very short because of the work. I
already forgot when I last went camping with tents. I like going to the cinema
or walking in the park. Sometimes I imagine dinner with my beloved man with
romantic music. Or just walk in the evening under the starry sky holding hands.
I already said that I'm a romantic. xxxxxx, I think that you do not remain without
attention of the girls. I feel in your letters that you are a good and kind man!
What your private life now, Please tell about it. In my life there is no special
man. My last relationship ended more than a year ago when he deceived me. You
know this story. Ask me any questions my dear! I always try to answer all
questions. But if I miss any questions, do not hesitate to talk about it and I
will try to answer that question as soon as possible. Continue to write about
yourself. I like reading about you. I'll be waiting for your letter.

My embraces. Your Stasya.

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 00:25:17 +0300

AMANAH-BLOCK4
Amanah Tech Inc.

4984fthdr.jpg

86445thr.jpg

sefsef45334.jpg

Return to “Russian scammers”