It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Masama; <dostopokis@yahoo.com/karisupalon@gmail.com>

Scammers from Russia, Ukraine, or any other former Soviet Union countries.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <natshap87@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:10 pm

.... from 419

Hi my dear! I am glad to your message and thank, that you understand me. You are, one of those few people Marc, in which I can find understanding. How has passed your day dear? I hope, that at you all OK! I have some news to you xxxxx. Today I had conversation with agency of travel. They have told, that to receive the visa of the tourist in your country difficultly, but they, probably can to help me in it. The agent did not begin to discuss a detail by phone and we have appointment tomorrow. Tomorrow I shall meet them and to discuss a question with the visa. I hope, lovely, that all will be – OK. I have some excitement concerning all it, but also I have firm intention to meet you dear! Therefore any difficulties and charges of money, will not stop me. Write to me, yours messages, dear, give me many forces and energy. My gentle kisses.

Your Natalia.

Received: from [10.111.14.132] (unknown [68.168.208.140])

Interserver, Inc
OrgId: INTER-83
Address: 110 Meadowlands Pkwy
Address: 1st Floor
City: Secaucus
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07094
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:46 pm

...... from 419

Hi my lovely xxxxx! I am glad to speak again with you! dear, I have good news to you. Today I have met the agent travel to learn concerning the visa. he has explained me a situation about reception of the visa to you. Your government has made more strict control over entrance to the country because of terrorism and sanctions and consequently to receive to you the visa uneasy. But the agency will make it for me. The agent has told, that they recently already received some visas of tourists in your country. I am very glad xxxxxx, that we will not have with it big difficulties. I all over again had fears, that the agency cannot it to make or for this purpose very long time will be required. But the agent has told, that the visa will demand from them approximately two weeks. Tomorrow I will need to reach in office of agency, to sign there the contract and also we shall decide question on payment of them. Those photos on a beach have been made in a city of Sochi in the last summer. It is a resort city in the south of Russia near Black Sea. Now it is time to me to go lovely to make photos for the visa and to fill in questionnaires for embassy. The agent has told, it should be is prepared tomorrow when I shall come to them to office. I very pleased xxxxxx, that now our preparations have begun and through small time we shall be together! Write to me lovely ideas, I wait for your messages. Kiss you!!!

Your Natalia.

Interserver, Inc

kidding.jpg

Sochi.jpg

Sochi2.jpg

Sochi3.jpg

Sochi4.jpg

Sochi5.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:21 pm

..... from 419

Hi my dear! I am glad to welcome again you and I with impatience wait, when I can tell to you HI – personally. Thanks for your message. xxxxxx, my day was very intense and is very tired. I reached in office of agency and signed with them the contract. In conformity with the contract, the agency will prepare me for all documents for travel, to buy for me the ticket and to deliver me to the plane. From my city there are no planes to you and consequently I all over again will need to reach to Moscow, and therefrom already to you. My agent needs some information for a route of the plane, inform me dear the nearest airport to you to which I shall arrive. This information is necessary tomorrow that the agent could develop route and to establish all cost of travel. Today I paid in him the first part of money, for the visa and other documents for travel. It was in some times more, than I thought. dear, it is possible, that to me you will be required the help for payment of other part of cost of travel. I have some money still, and also took some money at my mother, but it is possible them will not suffice for payment of the second part of cost, for insurance and tickets. It will be known after the agent will develop a route. The second part of cost I should pay under the contract, before to take away the visa. I shall inform you xxxxx, if to be necessary for me the help. I hope, that it will not be a problem for you and I can not worry about it. I informed you all news about promotion of our meeting and now I go to have a rest, I am very tired today. I hope, what I can soon embrace you xxxxxx. I wait for your messages my favourite . My kisses and embraces!

Your Natalia.

P.S. Do not forget to inform the airport name.

Interserver, Inc

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:35 am

..... from 419

Hi favourite xxxx! I am glad to read your message. i liked your dream! I hope that this dream will be a reality very soon! Dear, I feel itself it is a little inconvenient. Because I had to address to you for the help. I always counted myself the independent person, which itself can solve all problems. But, this time, I could not all to take into account and was mistaken that I can pay all travel itself . When I travelled earlier, it costed for me less. But I it is happy, what now I have you xxxxxx, – the person, which can come to me to the aid and help me in a life. After ours acquaintances, at me varies sensations of. Earlier I counted myself the strong and independent person, and it was pleasant for me to feel, that I can care of myself. And now I feel simply the woman who requires support. But it is pleasant for me, to feel beside strong the man which protects me from all excitements of a life! xxxxxx, I informed a place of arrival to you to the agent and he expected the staying charges for me. It will be for me 1330 dollars. Here tickets, insurance, road up to the airport and some other necessary charges. With me have still remained money, after payment of the first parts of cost. It near 630 dollars, and now is necessary for me, in 6-7 days near 700 dollars to pay in agency the second part of cost travel. I hope dear, that this money not difficulty for you and you can help to pay to me, in 6-7 days, 700 dollars in agency. Tomorrow I shall study at the agent how to move money from you to me. I shall write to you about this in next letter. Lovely, I hope, that I did not make to you difficulty by the haste. Probably it is not planned expenditure for you. If it so, not become angry about me please! I very much miss on you and I wait for ours meetings. I wait for your messages xxxxx! Thousand kisses.

Your Natalia.

Interserver, Inc

black_and_white.jpg

cat.jpg

friend.jpg

glasses.jpg

on_work.jpg

PIC000477.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia Shaposhnikova; <natshap87@yandex.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:04 pm

...... from 419 ...... really funny, seems she "moved" to a other Town after her last attempts failed ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :party:

Hi my favorite! Sorry for delay! I had problem with internet but now all is ok! I am glad to speak again with you xxxxx! How you today? I hope, that your day is good! xxxxxx i want to speak with you about many things, but probably you will be tired with the big message. Therefore I shall be to ask now the most important things for me. Dear, you have pleasure when you think of our fast meeting? Whether you informed the close people that is fast you will accept me? What they have opinion on it? My mother and friends are pleased, that I shall meet you. They are glad, that I at last have met the person to whom I have big respect and serious intentions. My mother always spoke me, that the man in relations mainer and, that the woman should listen to him always. And I always argued with her concerning it. During those moments of the life when I had relations with the person, I always tried to be the leader in these relations. But with you xxxxxx, I feel, that all differently. I would like to be obedient and gentle to to you. Probably my mother rights when speaks, that the main instinct of the woman is to be near man and to be obedient to him. She speaks, that the woman can be happy, only if lives thus. I have such attitude to the man, as to you, for the first time and consequently I think of it much. I think, that probably the destiny not casually acquainted me with you! You are angry with me because I have made the hasty decision? I am sorry my love! My agent has told that better to use Western Union or Money Gram. You should know only my full name and the name of my city. You will find my information in the end of this letter. I can receive money in 15 minutes after you will send them. To receive money I should know your full name, exact amount and MTCN (10-digit number in Western Union) or the reference number (8-digit number in Money Gram). Marc, you have any sexual ideas about me? Tell to me about it. I have such ideas about you, but I not shall tell their the first.-OK? I very much want to learn , that you think of me, as about the woman. I shall wait yours the story about it! Now I shall finish the message. I wait your letters favorite!!! My gentle kisses!

Your Natalia.

my information: full name: Natalia Shaposhnikova Russia town: Volgino address: Novaya street 4, 174420

Interserver, Inc

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:28 pm

....... from 419

Hello my dear xxxxx! I miss on you. I very much want to embrace you and to nestle on you the body. I frequently present for myself, as we for the first time see each other. As we remain together and we carry out together our first night. I think, that we not let's sleep this night. I shall try, that you did not forget it never and I hope, that you will make too it for me. We shall be this time in bed and we shall make a break only for coffee and sandwiches. Also, lovely, I very much wanted to take a bath with you. We could rub there a back each other and still something. I very much wait this time and I am glad, that it is necessary to wait already a little. I frequently think of things which we can make with each other. I think about it in full details. I do not write these details to you, my confusion does not allow me to write it. To me to have constantly to stop the ideas that there was no big excitation. I with my imagination can represent very precisely , we shall make what things. Even now I have some shiver in my body. And consequently I stop now this theme in my message. I spoke with Western Union today. They do not need my passport that you have sent money. They never required it. You should know only my full name and a city with the address. Also you can send money through Money Gram and Ria Transfer. They also do not require a copy of my passport. But if you insist and wish to see my passport, I send it in this letter. Now I finish the letter. I wait for your message my lovely. My kisses and embraces!!!

Your Natalia.

Interserver, Inc

IMG_0242.jpg

near_mirror.jpg

scan_8937277.jpg: 28/09/17; 11:39am

.... of course its a new Scan from today coz Boris had to exchange his Hometown, otherwise its the same Passport how from 29/08/17

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:55 pm

...... from 419

Hi my lovely xxxxxxx! I didn't receive your letter! Did you receive my passport copy yesterday? Lovely, I need your opinion on one question. Me offer In couple of months to move on other work. On this new To work my post will be higher, but the salary is less. But At new work there is a prospect of development of career. Though it not Concrete condition, but only an opportunity. What decision you Would accept in my situation? Inform me the opinion it. I Itself I can not define, that there will be more reasonable decision for me. I need to do a choice and to give the answer soon. I shall wait yours The recommendations xxxxxx Favourite, now to me is time to go, remember, that I miss your messages and write to me more often. Inform me also, what lady's wear for you more sexual. Probably I shall prepare for something for you, mine dear!!! My kisses!

Your Natalia.

Interserver, Inc

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <natalianatashok@yandex.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:02 pm

...... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Good morning I got letter from dating agency. Me thirty y.old It's my Pic. What do you think? I you cute? You can call me Natalia. I think you are good person. I know that now many people met partners in int. So I decide also to use such way. I liked you and I decided to get discover with you. Nobody know, maybe we have chance. Like other people online. I want to write that I want only for long term relation. Im not interesting just chat, games or virtual romance. I do not like to spent in vain my time for this. I am from Russian Federation. I hope this is not a problem in 21 century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. All that I want is to find man with whom I can be happy for the rest of my life. Сan you write more information about you, please. If you have pic I will be glad to see it. Or you can send it later. I will be wait for your letter. Take care. Natusika.

Received: from email-web02.excite.co.jp (email-web02.excite.co.jp. [180.235.98.177])
To: <ferozcool143@gmail.com>
Reply-To: natalianatashok@yandex.com

EXCITE
Excite Japan Co., Ltd.
Urbannet-Kanda Bldg 4F, 3-6-2 Uchi-Kanda
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047,
Japan

CAM009.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:55 am

xxxxxxx I open the mail and I receive your letter. So it is happy. For me this new feeling. I never thought, that so I shall communicate with whom that. I hoped, that you will write to me. I would like to tell more about myself. I from town Saratov. This in the Saratov area. I have left school, then medical college and now I nurse in the town Saratov. We in town Saratov have not enough good men and I have not found that with whom would like to be xxxxxx. But recently at us have opened the Internet of cafe and I have learned that so it is possible will get acquainted. And I have decided to try. xxxxx I ask you, what you to correct me, if I what to speak incorrectly. Because I to study English at school and in college. But speak that at me badly with spelling. But to speak I it is better. I shall tell more about myself. To me of 30 years and I live with mum. The father now lives in other city and with other woman, and I never saw it. Only on old photos. Likely it is interesting to you, why I have decided to communicate with you? You have liked me, I at all do not know how precisely to tell. I have decided to learn more about you. xxxxxx in you me, that that draws. Tell to me, what you to search in women? How she should look? What to be able to do? How you represent your life together? I shall wait for your sincere answer tomorrow. xxxxxx I send you a photos. Already I miss and I hope, that you will answer me at once as will receive the letter.

Natalia

Received: from [10.111.28.206] (unknown [68.168.208.140])

Interserver, Inc

1.jpg

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:01 pm

.... "she" used today 3 different Fontsizes/styles ..... :evil: :evil:

xxxxxx forgive, that I could not answer you your letter at once. This explosion which has happened very strong. Also has suffered some person. At them burns. But all are alive. I hope that you to forgive me for that that I to not answer your letter. It was necessary to help those people and I was one in hospital. I hope, that you to understand me and will answer me soon.

I could not find the the man in my country. All with whom I got acquainted sex interested only or they were alcoholic. They were not ready to serious relations.
I do not want to tell that I do not love sex but I want to be engaged in it only with the favourite person.
I not against alcohol but I think that was necessary to know when to stop in its use and to not drink each day.
I to search in the person for love and comprehension.

The relevant value to have fairness, as well as you to consider. I to not like when to me lie and do not want to speak the truth. Even if I already to know this truth. As most relevant in life I to consider family! I met only one person. But it was very bad!!! It is hurt to me to tell to you about it because my former guy is a lot of saw and when he was drunk he beat me. Likely therefore I do not want to have what relations with Russian men!

I was helped by marriage agency, I do not remember as all it have occurred. I regret that have not informed it at once. I was frightened, that I will not receive the answer from you and it will not turn out to learn each other.
Me to not irritate, that you to be more senior than me.

I to search for the mature man, which would be to wise and scientific life. I like the men which is more senior than me and can learn me to something in this short life. I to want to connect destiny with the man of such age as you.

xxxxxx I would like to tell to you about the family more.

My mum Anastasiya, works in an agriculture. She looks after birds. I do not remember the father, he have left for a long time and did not come it is more. Mum does not recollect about him, and I do not wish to remind her because she becomes sad. I at me to have two best girlfriends, Olga and Irina. They sisters, also work at school. She teaches Russian at our school, other mathematics in another city. Olga has left on the North already several years ago and works there. She has met there men, and they have got married. Bryan tell to me about the family? What would you wish to tell to me about her? About the friends? About the father? Mothers? To that were you learned by your parents? My mum with the grandmother have learned me to prepare for fine and tasty dishes, and I am assured, that it is pleasant to you. And what is pleasant to you in general? From what you become happy? What to give a smile to yours face? xxxxxx tell to me. I send you a photos with my mum. I like you on it? Or not? xxxxxx I hope that-yes. I wait for your letter and I hope, that you to not keep me waiting long.

Already I miss.....

Your girlfriend Natalia

Interserver, Inc

1.jpg

2.jpg

..... this "Explosion" she must explain .... I know from one but that was b4 few days in Ukraine

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:11 pm

.... again "she" used today 3 different Fontsizes/styles ..... :disagree: :disagree:

xxxxxx you again please me the with the letter. I very much missed and waited when the working day what to receive your letter would will end. I very much hoped, that you will write to me. And you to write to me.

I very much like children, I have no children, but in the future

I shall be glad to have children. I would like that kids ran on the house and pleased parents. And when children will grow they will please parents with the successes and to help the parents. I want to have two children of the boy and the girl. It seems to me that it is the biggest pleasure in life. I to know English language it is more less good. You see I to study it at school and then studied it in medical college.. Certainly he is far from perfect, but I can more or less communicate in English. I think that the most important in relations is sincerity, honesty, love. This most important for me.

xxxxxx tell to me more what you want in a life? To what you aspire?

Tell to me more about the friends. What do you do together? Where go? Than be engaged? How you like to have a rest? Than you are engaged every evening? What you dream? Also what you dream? Or you do not have dreams? xxxxxx I very much would want that we could know all one about other before we shall meet. I told to you about the two girlfriends. Now with me only one. But I am assured of her. I know that she the present girlfriend. You to have such friends? Tell to me. You were deceived by your friends? I send you the photo. xxxxxx if you will not like that tell to me. Well? Or it is pleasant to you? I hope what yes. xxxxxxx tomorrow I shall talk to the girlfriend that we communicate with you. She yet does not know, but when we today with her have met. She has told, that at me an eye happy and why. I have told that I shall inform in the evening. xxxxxx you represent to change my life already! I so am glad, that you remember me and an idea that who thinks of you warms me. And you that feel? You Wait for my letters?

I miss your letter.

Your Natalia

Interserver, Inc

1.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:28 pm

xxxxx I am glad to receive your letter. I talked to the girlfriend yesterday. It has been surprised that I have decided to get acquainted so. It has asked that I know about you and I have told that yet all. xxxxxx I hope that you not against that that I tell about you to the girlfriend. I like various music, to me to like to listen to classical music, rock-n-roll, POP, and much all another. I love various novelties of cinema of a comedy, an adventure, animated cartoons.

xxxxxx I wish to learn from you as you have a rest? Where you go with friends? You have told about me to the friends? I like to go to cinema and on dances. But I to go there is rare and not frequent. Because it is necessary to go to the big next city. xxxxxx that you like to eat? What your favourite dishes? You would like to try what I to be able to prepare? I am able to prepare is very tasty. I lived in the childhood with the grandmother. It learned me to prepare and many speak, that at me well it turns out. Tell to me about itself? My favourite dish is a pizza. And yours? You love what drinks? I love pineapple juice. I hope, that you will answer me soon, and I to receive your letter.

I wait you xxxxxxx.

Your girlfriend Natalia

Interserver, Inc

1.jpg

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:43 pm

xxxxxx I am glad to receive your letter. Today there was a good day and even on work there was nothing complex. All was good. Weather good and clear. I like sports. like an aerobic, run, sometimes I look football, tennis, hockey. I as try to support myself in the toned.

xxxxxx I would like to learn more about your work. Than you on it are engaged? You wished to be engaged in it since the childhood? Or has then decided to be engaged in it? At you the good chief? At you with it good relations? Or not? You like to work? Or you to search for other work is better and without a regret have left? I since the childhood dreamed what to become the expert who will help people. The teacher or the doctor. Once I was in hospital and to me have liked, as people concern nurse and I have solved, that I shall work in hospital. xxxxxx it is interesting to me, as though you concern to my trade? You think, it is necessary? When I see happy and healthy people whom to discharge from hospital I understand that-yes. xxxxxx you could tell about the usual day? I to wake up in the morning, to go for work, there I to examine patients and to check, what they to accept medicines and to look for their state of health. Then I go home. But all over again I to come to the Internet of cafe and to wait your letter. And I am happy when I receive it. Even mum has noticed and asks, why in my opinion such happy shine. I shall tell tomorrow to mum about that that I communicate with you. It is interesting to you that it will tell?

I shall wait for your letter tomorrow.

Your Natalia

Interserver, Inc

1.jpg

2.jpg

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Natalia; <natkapromokashka@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:15 pm

.... from my DMF-Spamfolder today.

Hello. I got info from dating agency.
Me 30 years. It`s my Pic. What do you think? I you cute? You can call me Natalia.
I think you are nice person. I know that now many people met partners in int. So I decide also to use such way.
I liked you and I decided to get discover with you. Nobody know, maybe this is our chance. Like other people online.
I want to write that I want only for long term relation. Im not interesting just chat, games or virtual romance.
I do not like to spent in vain my time for this. I am from Rus. I think this is not a problem in 21 century.
We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. All that I want is to find man with whom I can be happy for the rest of my life.
Сan you write more information about you, please. If you have Pic I will be glad to see it.
Or you can send it later. I will be wait for your answer. Have a good mood!
Natalia.

Received: from [188.162.192.24] (port=50456 helo=ntnt) by gator2010.hostgator.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.87)
Reply-To: terminator <natkapromokashka@gmail.com>
X-Source-IP: 188.162.192.24

SCARTEL
INFRA-AW
infrastructure in Ufa
Scartel Network of PJSC Megafon
30, Kadashevskaya emb.
Moscow
RUSSIAN FEDERATION

IMG_DSC8653.jpg

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Natalia - natalianatashok@yandex.com

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:18 pm

comment on FB

Greetings stranger I got message from dating agency. Me 30 years old It's my Photo.What do you think? I you cute? My name is Natalia. I think you are good man. I know that now many people met partners in int. So I decide also
to use such way. I liked you and I decided to get acquainted with you. Nobody know, maybe we have chance.Like other people online. I want to write that I want only for serious relation. Im not interesting just chat, games or virtual romance. I do not like to spent in vain my time for this. I am from Rus. I hope this is not a problem in twenty one century. We can meet in future. If this is problem just ignore my letter. All that I want is to find person with whom I can be happy for the rest of my life.Сan you write more information about you, please.If you have picture I will be glad to see it. Or you can send it later. I will be wait for your reply. Have a good mood. Natusha
natalianatashok@yandex.com

Return to “Russian scammers”